PDA

View Full Version : Capone ready to go at Prodigy

tragedykhadafi12
04-24-2011, 07:34 PM
http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTM3MjQ

I guess he took offense to what he wrote in his book...

JASPER BEARDLY
04-24-2011, 07:40 PM
Hahahah CNN know this is their only chance at relevance

diggy
04-24-2011, 07:53 PM
For real though, P probably telling the truth; he has no reason to lie, imo.

We all know who was said to have taken a stand in the Lil Kim case that got her locked up, so what P said in the book is not far fetched.

-The A to the Z-
04-24-2011, 07:53 PM
So I guess this all but confirms that Nas is the only Queens rapper who'll be on his grown man rap.

Hollow Dartz
04-24-2011, 08:04 PM
lol haha ...this is Act I lol

triPAUD
04-24-2011, 11:19 PM
yo what'd p say in the book? shit queensbridge just a warzone now. glad to hear nas and mobb linked but now this shit?

Hollow Dartz
04-24-2011, 11:24 PM
he was saying shit on how Capone snitched and took the stand on Havoc's Brother Killer Black

CEITEDMOFO
04-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Hahahah CNN know this is their only chance at relevance

CNN HAS RELEVANCE TO REAL NIGGAz :fucku:

Jammin
04-25-2011, 02:37 AM
yo what'd p say in the book? shit queensbridge just a warzone now. glad to hear nas and mobb linked but now this shit?

The Time Capone (Allegedly) Snitched On Havoc’s Brother, Killer Black

Havoc thought he found out who was snitching on his brother Killer. At the trial at Queens Criminal Court, the whole crew sat in the middle of the courtroom waiting to see who the DA’s star witness was going to be. We couldn’t believe it when he came walking up to the stand. It was Capone! Was Capone the fucking snitch?

Capone got up there and said he saw Killer pull the trigger and shoot the man in the back of the head. He pointed at Killer. “I saw him do it,” he said. “He shot the man.” He was on the stand snitching like it was cool! Later I heard he was trying to lower a sentence for a case he’d caught for a direct sale to an undercover. Wow.

The false testimony Capone gave wound up backfiring. The autopsy report said that the man was shot in the front of the head, not the back. Killer beat the case. After that, Capone tried telling people that he did that on purpose to help Killer beat the case. What!?!? I don’t know for sure— Maybe he did know what he was doing, maybe his testimony did help. But from then on, instead of Capone and Noreaga, the whole hood called them Canary and Nore Faker.

While Killer was locked up, he became a full-fledged Muslim. When he came home, it took awhile to get used to. This wild-ass nigga is a peace-loving Muslim now? I liked the new Killer, though; we’d have deep conversations about life. I started reading books by Dr. York, a spiritual leader from Bushwick, Brooklyn, who taught about the origin of all races and religions. If you listen to the Hell on Earth album, you can hear how my rhymes started changing at that time. I started rapping about the Illuminati, secret societies, and the corrupt government and becoming more conscious of my surroundings, going through a mental and spiritual change just like Killer. That seed that my moms planted in my head with Malcolm X’s autobio was starting to grow…

MaskedAvenger
04-25-2011, 02:45 AM
I dont know why everyone gets caught up in all this corny beef shit, fuck these diss records, I wanna hear good hip hop, not niggaz going back and forth airing out their dirty laundry.

Jammin
04-25-2011, 03:12 AM
i forgot about the lil kim case ahahaha
damn capone

triPAUD
04-25-2011, 04:18 AM
he was saying shit on how Capone snitched and took the stand on Havoc's Brother Killer Black

thanks, thats fucked. damn just when you thought qb might be startin to unite

claaa7
04-25-2011, 05:14 AM
now what's really fucked up is why the fuck Prodigy and Havoc would support the guy who snitched on Hav's older brother, and recorded with them for more than 10 YEARS!! P also said that no one was fucking with CNN in queensbridge around '97 yet both him and Havoc were all on "The War Report" AND "The Reunion" LOL

FRiTz
04-25-2011, 06:22 AM
I dont know why everyone gets caught up in all this corny beef shit, fuck these diss records, I wanna hear good hip hop, not niggaz going back and forth airing out their dirty laundry.

^^ Word Up

corky831
04-25-2011, 08:57 AM
Yo, yo
You minor league playing the bench, we all major
Yo, Noreaga a.k.a. Nore-faker
Beat biter, rhyme style taker
Animaniac get clapped with foul gat
Send you whole skeleton back to Iraq

tragedykhadafi12
04-25-2011, 09:22 AM
it sucks qb has all this beef, i never knew all the behind the scenes stuff that happened. too bad...

Jammin
04-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Look don't ask me why Queensbridge can't stick together
If you don't know the answer then you don't know the ghetto

Prodigy - bang on em

JASPER BEARDLY
04-25-2011, 06:55 PM
CNN HAS RELEVANCE TO REAL NIGGAz :fucku:

I mean commercial relavence

food for thought
04-25-2011, 07:03 PM
ahahahah

bunch of grown ass men 35+ years old acting like low life pieces of shit in the bottom of the social spectrum

CEITEDMOFO
04-25-2011, 07:06 PM
CAPONEs GONNA TEACH P A LESSION

Jammin
04-26-2011, 03:41 AM
http://www.xclusiveszone.net/2011/04/audio-prodigy-responds-to-capone-speaks-about-new-book-nas-n-o-r-e-and-more/

Prodigy Responds To Capone, Speaks About New Book, Nas, N.O.R.E. and more

DJ Deoseyus
04-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Smh