PDA

View Full Version : i dont know why i am like this

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 02:45 PM
but i find myself being attracted to crazy disfucntional women,anyone else here feel the same way? if so,what has ya experience been like with one

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 02:56 PM
according to Sigmund we pick women that are like are mother. but necrophilia doesn't do it for me......then again Sig was a loon that was blind by Christendom he believe we are all born heathens... didn't take much stock in empathy that guy

but what do you mean by dysfunctional thats to vague a term.... elaborate

Mumm Ra
04-25-2011, 03:00 PM
but i find myself being attracted to crazy disfucntional women,anyone else here feel the same way? if so,what has ya experience been like with one

while i don't consciously seek such women out
i seem to fall for the same type
no idea how it happens

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:01 PM
lmfao @necrophila,good one
i meant those women who are kinda on the crazy side of things,u know the times thall cut ya nuts off for real if they found out u cheatedon em or some ish like thT?

Mumm Ra
04-25-2011, 03:01 PM
crazy people are more interesting

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:03 PM
no idea how it happens
IT COULD ALSO BE that they are attracted to a certain kind of man so they seek us out,think about it,theyre trying to find balance in their hectic lives by messing with cats who prolly have it together so they bring hell our way,just my hypothesis on the issue

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 03:04 PM
oh my wife a sadist

no idea how it happens
i answered your question before you could post

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:05 PM
crazy people are more interesting
this is #fact:b

04-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Yep, co-sign

Mumm Ra
04-25-2011, 03:09 PM
oh my wife a sadist

i answered your question before you could post

as a general rule i tend to not consider anything you have to say

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:10 PM
i swear that rae gif always gets me everytime i see it,funniest shit ever

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 03:12 PM
as a general rule i tend to not consider anything you have to say

i thought that was so

its ok i like when other people are stupid more out of life for me

go~team 10%

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2011, 03:14 PM
For me its women who are able and intelligent. Cant stand patheticness or cluelessness. Where youre having to do shit or explain shit to them all the time. You gotta remember its your other half, you dont want a weak half. Or someone always relying on you for whatever.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:24 PM
For me its women who are able and intelligent. Cant stand patheticness or cluelessness. Where youre having to do shit or explain shit to them all the time. You gotta remember its your other half, you dont want a weak half. Or someone always relying on you for whatever.
well said,strong bold intelligent women are a must,however some of em with such charecterisitics usually tend to be overbearing in their quest to challenge a man and outdo him,while I don't fear being challenged by a woman,i do like my woman to understand and respect that I am a man

Mr. R&B
04-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Well, there is only a small percentage of women who aren't chaotic, emotionally crippled whackbags with daddy issues...

IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING DADDY ISSUES...That's a crazy chick's excuse or motivation for all of their fucked behavior.

Now, of course I'm not saying all women are like this, but finding the well adjusted ones is a difficult task.

I think social & enviromental factors play a role too.

Even if a women isn't that nutty by nature, if all of her friends are crazy cunts then they'll constantly be pumping misinformation and paranoid bullshit in her ear.

They'll also constantly be justifying their own inexcusable behavior in relationships or their brazen sluttiness.

So that can taint one's view.

I'm not normal by any means, so I can prolly relate to loony chicks more than alot of dudes.

But the chick that turns every little thing in to a crisis makes my dick limp and I want to jump out the window to escape.

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 03:30 PM
yeah the wife is a strong intelligent type but she can scare me some time it doesn't help the fact that she is one of the only people who ever kicked my ass

it was kinda like this
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/891969/yomi-v-nori-o.gif

so i know how you fill my dude

but deep down she knows that a woman duty is to protect a mans pride

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 03:31 PM
ps were is are resident nutcase

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2011, 03:52 PM
I don't know, Louis. I don't think anybody on wu-corp believes that you have a wife.

This is not a "dis" or an "ether". I'm just letting you know that nobody's biting.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:53 PM
interesting the point divine added about dads,i have to agree with this,most of the nutty women I've dealt with have blamed it on the lack of a father in their lives,thats why I tell women,no matter how strong you think you are,u need us to balance you out

@louis, yea no doubt,as long as she respects my manhood then I have no issue

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 03:54 PM
speaking of wives,mine wants to get hitched and she means business,i can't even begin to describe how much of a nightmare this has become in my life

Mumm Ra
04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't know, Louis. I don't think anybody on wu-corp believes that you have a wife.

This is not a "dis" or an "ether". I'm just letting you know that nobody's biting.

i have a hard time believing someone could stand his company enough for him to have friends, much less a wife

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 03:57 PM

its cool i don't care up in-tell i returned people still believed i was a girl

im fine with it i am the parasite syphon after all i love my ambiguity

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 03:58 PM
i have a hard time believing someone could stand his company enough for him to have friends, much less a wife

so do I

04-25-2011, 03:59 PM

I agree, but in all fairness, I don't ever remember him claiming to have any friends

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 04:00 PM
speaking of wives,mine wants to get hitched and she means business,i can't even begin to describe how much of a nightmare this has become in my life
you have no idea how bad it can get

but i believe its worth it

nothing easy is worth having

Dokuro
04-25-2011, 04:03 PM
I agree, but in all fairness, I don't ever remember him claiming to have any friends
and you probably never will its my ASD

i only get along with my wife and my pets every one else are just tools for me

IrOnMaN
04-25-2011, 04:22 PM
and you probably never will its my ASD

i only get along with my wife and my pets every one else are just tools for me

Damn!:ouch:

04-25-2011, 04:26 PM
tectrus, what sort of feeling or emotion are you trying to imply with the black-eye, frowny-face smiley in this instance?

Mr. R&B
04-25-2011, 04:38 PM
...as long as she respects my manhood then I have no issue

Word, but the problem is a fairly large amount of women don't do that.

This also goes back to daddy issues.

Either he wasn't around to teach her the value of respecting that, or he abused her as a child in some manner and she sees any form of masculinity as an act of aggression because dad either took the belt to her and her siblings, or he'd get drunk and diddle her vittles.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 08:59 PM
^so true,so it preety much boils down to theman role,we are the key to the whole equation,witout us and our guidance,everythings uncivilized

Mr. R&B
04-25-2011, 09:16 PM
I feel like it's give and take, both parties should respect the other's role and what they bring to the situation.

Alot of females just want to turn shit into a power struggle or a game of 1-Up.

I don't want to seem like I hate all women or some shit, cuz I don't.

I just want to be treated with respect, then I'll do the same for her.

But I don't mince words, so if she pops off I'm poppin' back.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 09:27 PM
yea I can dig it, but sometimes we as men can't help but sometimes hate some of these broads,especially being that they know exactly where to push ya buttons and send you to the deep end or leave you on the edge,u really wanna see how insane you can get,get with a dramatic chick who loves to push buttons,real tlk

Mr. R&B
04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Word, I've been with my fair share of those type of chicks.

Too volitile of a situation for me.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 09:38 PM
I hear it fam

THE MASON
04-26-2011, 12:34 AM
i find the best way to deal with the ones who always try to push buttons and play games is to shun them, completely. just blank out on em even if they speak right to you or just walk away and shit.

in fact it works with most woman. just give em the cold face

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-26-2011, 06:40 AM
i find the best way to deal with the ones who always try to push buttons and play games is to shun them, completely. just blank out on em even if they speak right to you or just walk away and shit.

in fact it works with most woman. just give em the cold face

you know what ,this is some real shit right here,i used to be the guy who would rage and argue back and the shit would blow outta proportion,so it was like everytime i argued back,she got fueled more to push my buttons but once i figured it out and started shutting up and staying quiet anytime she started her nonsense,i realised that she would fall back or get really concerned and become all apologetic,that shit does work

ShaDynasty
04-26-2011, 12:10 PM

What other choice do we have?
Their all pretty crazy if you ask me

drippie k
04-26-2011, 03:38 PM
i clicked on the wrong one..anyway

man, i just broke up with a dysfunctional bitch about a month ago...she's 31, bulemic, has a history of cutting herself, been married twice had a kid with the 2nd, has 2 dui's and can't say not alcohol no matter what..first time she came over, she brought skyy vodka and filled her cups 3/4 the way up with it..she blacked out, kept rubbin my hand on her cooch while my roomates were in the room..i saw her for a few months after that but she had a lot of issues n shit just wasn't workin out..we still talk tho, i do still kinda like her but....we'll see

Dokuro
04-26-2011, 03:46 PM
if your having a hard time theres always men

theres your other

Mr. R&B
04-26-2011, 04:12 PM
..we still talk tho, i do still kinda like her but....we'll see

Nah bro, it's good you got out when you did.

I understand you may feel some sympathy for her and whatnot, but just let her move on, you're better off not being caught in that whirlwind.

Getting back with her would be a HUGE mistake.

If you two link back up and she starts distrusting you for whatever reason, she might go psycho on you or something.

Nothing but intense therapy and meds can help someone like that.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-26-2011, 06:41 PM
my girl is bi polar,need I say more guys?

diggy
04-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Is she on meds?

Let me tell you this for the future though. Sometimes you can tell when a female is taking psycho-meds. If she is big but not big with fat, but just big, it is probably from those med cuz they increase water retention.

If she has crazy eyes - eyes that when you look at it, you could see white below the iris. I'm not kidding, those are eyes of a crazy person.

If she laughs every few seconds at things that are not funny at all...especially all by herself.... crazy.

If she has something to say like commentary, not speaking to anybody in particular, everytime she sees somebody do something...and she's making judgements at things happening around her....crazy

If she has panic attacks....

If she misses a lot of work because of those panick attacks...

...you could make an judgement that she's crazy.

In general if she is happy at not-so-happy stuff and does not get sad at sad stuff, she is crazy. Believe me.

Dokuro
04-26-2011, 09:51 PM
were talking about crazy woman and still no trixx it would be good to have here point of view on this subject

Mumm Ra
04-26-2011, 11:46 PM
anyone else attract women of a certain career type too?

women who work with kids tend to find me...
my ex did
and I went on a first date last week and boom pow surprise this girl does too
there's been more but I can't think right now

diggy
04-26-2011, 11:52 PM
Interesting.

RzaRectum
04-27-2011, 12:41 AM
It's because they're so emotional. They act a certain way when meeting them and while together - they act cute, sexy, spicy, (insert adjective that you find appealing here).. And the sex is the better than most other girls you've ever been with. Then later on you start realizing they have fucking bolts that are loose from the back of their head. And when you're in that position you can be as lost in the relationship as being lost in the forest vs woods. In other words, you can KNOW shit is fucked up, but find yourself staying in the relationship. Sex can be THAT good for many. Others just feel sorry for the broad, or feel trapped.

Just get out while you still can. These chicks are going beserk inside that head of theirs when they see you talking to someone too fucking fine for their own comfort. It could be business or plutonic (whatever you want to call it) and she's convinced that bitch likes you, or you want to fuck her. Then the balls being chopped off plot starts to simmer. Don't get caught up like Lorainna Bobbit or her man.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-27-2011, 06:44 AM
@FMJ she as diagnosed with it when she was younger,but check this,she didn't tell me she had bi polar until a point in our relationship when I had had enoug and I just wanted to say fuck it all then she came out with it,whats worse is she was given meds to handle her mania and she would not take em so for a long time,i resented that about her,i really resented her making me feel like shit over something that could have been controlled,, but we talked and now she takes em and shits bearable,i will say this tho,if I ever meet her girl with bi polar,RUNNN very fast,that shit is a nightmare,in the end,u end up questioning even your own sanity because of they're behavior,theyll do anything to make it seem like you the one with the problem when it's all them the whole time,i do however love this chick and plan to seal the deal with her when I'm finally ready,i know what yall thinking,this guy can't be serious but I am,i think she needs someone who gives a shit about her to help her handle this situation and nip it in the bud

@rzarectum good points there
@mumra im the same way,i seem to attract women who not necessarily work in a certain field but delve into different forms of art,ive been with girls who can either sing,paint,sports, or act,shits crazy and they all nuts

diggy
04-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Tru.

Next time too. Do reference checks (lol) - I mean ask her friends about her and stuff. Ask about family life or something.

But crazy chicks are someting.

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:05 PM

all women are crazy. and im not just saying that, they're all totally nuts, so it's hard to pick a woman that isn't bat shit crazy, and things like love, relationships, possessivness and power struggles don't work well with their own mental predisposition to be difficult to deal with.

i had a girl make up an illness on me, and act like she was dying everytime we'd fight, and she's one of the sanest i've encountered.

idk man, if they didn't have vaginas i'd steer clear.

Mr. R&B
04-27-2011, 03:35 PM
It's because they're so emotional. They act a certain way when meeting them and while together - they act cute, sexy, spicy, (insert adjective that you find appealing here).. And the sex is the better than most other girls you've ever been with. Then later on you start realizing they have fucking bolts that are loose from the back of their head. And when you're in that position you can be as lost in the relationship as being lost in the forest vs woods. In other words, you can KNOW shit is fucked up, but find yourself staying in the relationship. Sex can be THAT good for many. Others just feel sorry for the broad, or feel trapped.

Just get out while you still can. These chicks are going beserk inside that head of theirs when they see you talking to someone too fucking fine for their own comfort. It could be business or plutonic (whatever you want to call it) and she's convinced that bitch likes you, or you want to fuck her. Then the balls being chopped off plot starts to simmer. Don't get caught up like Lorainna Bobbit or her man.

Great post, that sums it up pretty well.

The last paragraph was what I was alluding to in a previous post, but I didn't wanna get that graphic.

drippie k
04-27-2011, 05:01 PM

AMEN to that man..this chick i met at a party added me on facebook and my dysfunctional chick flipped her fucking lid..i told her i want nothin to do with that girl and that she had a boyfriend who was at the party n she was just like "i see how you are, you want that little slut" i was like come on..i dunno how many times i had to remind this girl that she's the only chick besides my room mate that i talk to, that i don't want anyone else...and now that we're broken up, she's already seeing someone else and that's fucking me up right now..i don't know why...

HANZO
04-27-2011, 06:53 PM
i had a girl make up an illness on me, and act like she was dying everytime we'd fight, and she's one of the sanest i've encountered.

idk man, if they didn't have vaginas i'd steer clear.

iv known numerous girls who would act ill to make a guy feel bad in order to gain the upper hand in a fight. iv known girls who would attempt suicide just to make a dude feel guilty. they do it to trap you in the relationship, cause your constantly gonna think 'would this bitch kill herself if i leave her'.

on the point im pretty much on the same boat as graveyard here, i dnt kno the reason why but i tend to go after crazy girls, i guess i get a kick out of all their nonsense. however i tend not to deal with one girls bullshit for too long so my relationships dont last very long or they are constantly on and off ones.

girls are all crazy though, need to find a cure for that shit.

Mr. R&B
04-27-2011, 07:16 PM
and now that we're broken up, she's already seeing someone else and that's fucking me up right now..i don't know why...

That's because you were emotionally invested in the relationship.

I garauntee you she doesn't comprehend or understand that it would upset you that she jumped into another situation that quickly.

Her fucked up mind is so focused on making herself the center of attention of everyone in her life that she can't empathize with anyone else's feelings.

They literally don't compute to her.

That's a major personality disorder, you really are sooooooo much better off without her.

I understand that it's hard, but just try to focus on more important things in your current life.

School, career advancement, whatever it is your involved in outside of the pursuit of relationships is what you should be focusing your full energies on for the moment.

Soon enough you'll have made your peace with the whole ordeal and you can pursue other dating options.

Hope that helped a little.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-27-2011, 10:03 PM
I aint gonna lie,the most fucked up experience you will ever go through is seeing someone you love with some other douchebag,i don't care how hard you are,that shit will eat ya soul up and leave you skinnier than a skeleton

Mr. R&B
04-28-2011, 12:03 AM
True, but that's where restraint and maturity come in to play.

When you're younger and foolish you might confront the next dude and smack fire out the cat.

But as you get older and wiser you learn to just grit your teeth and bare it.

You can learn alot from situations like that, but most people apply those lessons wrong and end up sabotaging future partnerships or become closed off and then relationships don't progress properly.

Life is a learning experience, and you learn something new err'day.

RzaRectum
04-28-2011, 01:11 AM
i had a girl make up an illness on me, and act like she was dying everytime we'd fight...
Let's put it this way.. Every girl has her flaws, but the girls we're talking about here are definitely a special breed.

on the point im pretty much on the same boat as graveyard here, i dnt kno the reason why but i tend to go after crazy girls, i guess i get a kick out of all their nonsense. however i tend not to deal with one girls bullshit for too long so my relationships dont last very long or they are constantly on and off ones. girls are all crazy though, need to find a cure for that shit.
You do it, because they're exciting to hook up with and the sex is good. There is no other reason to stick around. Period.

iv known numerous girls who would act ill to make a guy feel bad in order to gain the upper hand in a fight. iv known girls who would attempt suicide just to make a dude feel guilty. they do it to trap you in the relationship, cause your constantly gonna think 'would this bitch kill herself if i leave her'.

Don't get me started on THIS shit!!! These girls WILL try to kill themselves to make you stay. As soon as they realize you about to break it off, they start the meltdown. It works and it WILL trap you, because you are gonna feel some sort of responsibility for having been involved in the first place.

What you're gonna realize once you figure out what they're doing to you is that you can leave and she won't kill herself. I promise!!! How do I know? It's simple, they're cowards and can't follow through with it. Infact, if her beggin, pleading, crying, and other guilt tactics don't work, she'll become so ENRAGED that you're gonna leave anyways that she'll be looking for a knife to stab you with. So have your exit strategy planned..

If you live together, plan that move while she at work/school/etc.. Have your friends come by to lift those boxes and furniture, because she is not gonna let you go that easily.. You're the only one who seems to put up with her shit and that's why she will try to keep you. The problem with staying is that you perpetuate a guilt relationship, because nothing changes, no matter how much she promises to change.

A lot of these girls are invalids..

Most of you don't know what this is, but you'll recognize it after she becomes depressed and wants to sleep in the middle of the daytime and gets you to laydown with her..sometimes for hours. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! And mostly when you have shit to do (like go to WORK).

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/invalidism
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=invalid

Oh and check this shit out. If they want to fight and you play it cool, it pisses them off. You don't even have to have a good reason to fight, she'll create it for you. And you, trying to be a good guy in the relationship by not arguing and playing down the trivialities, you could accidentally trigger her rage. She'll do anything to piss you off and that includes breaking YOUR shit. Throwing your prized WU-TANG CD collection, TV's, computer monitors, stereo equipment. ANYTHING she can get her hands on (that belongs to YOU) just to piss you off. You're gonna want to punch her through a wall when this happens, but that just means you're going to jail when the police show up (so don't do that!)

Basically, if they take Xanax or Prozac, STEER. THE FUCK. CLEAR.

http://spaceghetto.org/images/154204d128.gif

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-28-2011, 06:42 AM

on the point im pretty much on the same boat as graveyard here, i dnt kno the reason why but i tend to go after crazy girls, i guess i get a kick out of all their nonsense. however i tend not to deal with one girls bullshit for too long so my relationships dont last very long or they are constantly on and off ones.

girls are all crazy though, need to find a cure for that shit.

exactly. cheating on any girl can make her crazy enough to wanna cut your dick off, it's not just the clinically crazy ones that are capable of thinking such things.

Let's put it this way.. Every girl has her flaws, but the girls we're talking about here are definitely a special breed.

You do it, because they're exciting to hook up with and the sex is good. There is no other reason to stick around. Period.

Don't get me started on THIS shit!!! These girls WILL try to kill themselves to make you stay. As soon as they realize you about to break it off, they start the meltdown. It works and it WILL trap you, because you are gonna feel some sort of responsibility for having been involved in the first place.

What you're gonna realize once you figure out what they're doing to you is that you can leave and she won't kill herself. I promise!!! How do I know? It's simple, they're cowards and can't follow through with it. Infact, if her beggin, pleading, crying, and other guilt tactics don't work, she'll become so ENRAGED that you're gonna leave anyways that she'll be looking for a knife to stab you with. So have your exit strategy planned..

If you live together, plan that move while she at work/school/etc.. Have your friends come by to lift those boxes and furniture, because she is not gonna let you go that easily.. You're the only one who seems to put up with her shit and that's why she will try to keep you. The problem with staying is that you perpetuate a guilt relationship, because nothing changes, no matter how much she promises to change.

A lot of these girls are invalids..

Most of you don't know what this is, but you'll recognize it after she becomes depressed and wants to sleep in the middle of the daytime and gets you to laydown with her..sometimes for hours. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! And mostly when you have shit to do (like go to WORK).

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/invalidism
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=invalid

Oh and check this shit out. If they want to fight and you play it cool, it pisses them off. You don't even have to have a good reason to fight, she'll create it for you. And you, trying to be a good guy in the relationship by not arguing and playing down the trivialities, you could accidentally trigger her rage. She'll do anything to piss you off and that includes breaking YOUR shit. Throwing your prized WU-TANG CD collection, TV's, computer monitors, stereo equipment. ANYTHING she can get her hands on (that belongs to YOU) just to piss you off. You're gonna want to punch her through a wall when this happens, but that just means you're going to jail when the police show up (so don't do that!)

Basically, if they take Xanax or Prozac, STEER. THE FUCK. CLEAR.

http://spaceghetto.org/images/154204d128.gif

ehh... if she's taking her meds then she should be cool. it's only when she stops taking her meds that you need to be vigilant. and LOL! i used to throw my ex-fiance's music collection down the stairs at him when he'd come home late. i know he was late cos he was too busy flirting with the girls at work.

and love hurts. if it doesn't hurt one partner then it hurts the other or both. i'd say both sides can take shit badly after ending a relationship. alcohol and drugs abuse or it'll be something or other. love makes people do stupid things and wanting to kill yourself might seem a little extreme but to that person losing their partner is the most extreme shit that could happen to them.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-28-2011, 08:23 AM

fam actually,once upon a time,i met a girl who wasn't dramatic at all,always gave me space,was gorgeous and very understanding,the sex was stellar as well,this bothered me so much I ended it,i sometimes often wonder if I made a blunder there,she was just a lil too.........perfect

llBARlllCODEll
04-28-2011, 09:28 AM
they're all crazy man. one way or another. all the ones that u thought were normal just did a good job not showin u there other side. they're all loony

llBARlllCODEll
04-28-2011, 09:32 AM
fam actually,once upon a time,i met a girl who wasn't dramatic at all,always gave me space,was gorgeous and very understanding,the sex was stellar as well,this bothered me so much I ended it,i sometimes often wonder if I made a blunder there,she was just a lil too.........perfect

u were gettin played dog. u didnt see her as crazy cuz she was ur main bitch at the time. u werent her main nigga. u did the right thing by endin that shit

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-28-2011, 06:39 PM
you got a point there fam

RzaRectum
04-29-2011, 12:08 AM

u were gettin played dog. u didnt see her as crazy cuz she was ur main bitch at the time. u werent her main nigga. u did the right thing by endin that shit

He may never know the truth..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-29-2011, 10:29 AM
that's true

THE MASON
04-29-2011, 11:29 AM
i been with my woman for just over 2 years, prolly the most straight laced woman i been with or even interacted with.

lets me do as i please, never houndin me about what im doing........ shit she buys me Madlib and completed my Gang Starr collection for me lol, got me PS3, new turntable. minus the fact she just overall a cool chick.

basically i aint leavin her. with that said all chicks have their problems, hell WE ALL have issues, mentally that is. regardless of how high you think you may be we all can be torn down.

i still maintain the easiest way to get inside a crazy broads head is to ignore her every action, sends threw the roof emotionally and they start to feel like they did something wrong

Mr. R&B
04-29-2011, 03:06 PM
You're really lucky Bronze, good for you.

I've met a few women who are attractive, intellegent, well adjusted and logical, they are a rarity though.

Those women also tend to be headstrong and ambitious, and that can scare some dudes off.

RzaRectum
04-29-2011, 10:52 PM
ehh... if she's taking her meds then she should be cool. it's only when she stops taking her meds that you need to be vigilant.

Well here's the problem. After being on the meds for a reasonable amount of time, they begin to think that they are functioning fine and no longer need any medication. That's why they stop. So being with a chick like this requires much vigilance on a regular basis. It's almost too much to bear for most men. Certainly for long periods of time.

ShaDynasty
04-30-2011, 09:50 AM
if your having a hard time theres always men

theres your other

Thanks for your insight. So I now have the choice between crazy and stupid.

I was (half) joking earlier, but I think women are more neurotic than men, or at least they don't hide their crazy as well as men. I've only met a few really adjusted girls over the years, and they're the ones that would never date me.

my girl is bi polar,need I say more guys?

I'm bi-polar. You might have no cares for hours, days or weeks, then anything can happen to just destroy you, and all you can do is worry and wallow in pain. In all honestly i'd say get out of it if I was you. I wouldn't date someone with bi-polar my damn self. And this is another point about women being crazy: even without being bi-polar or generally neurotic, every month for a week at least they're gonna have crazy unpredictable mood swings where you can't do anything right. Its in their biological make up. I love women don't get me wrong, but I would think most men can relate to listening to their girlfriend talk at some point and thinking "this bitch is crazy".

anyone else attract women of a certain career type too?

women who work with kids tend to find me...
my ex did
and I went on a first date last week and boom pow surprise this girl does too
there's been more but I can't think right now

This is interesting, cos thinking about it i've never thought I was that fussy about that kind of thing. Obviously she has to be cute, but other than that I didn't think I had a type. All the girls i've dated have been curvy brunettes and quite short. I also asked out more than a few indian girls out (unsuccessfully). To break the trend i must find a blonde amazonian black chick with no tits and ass.

ShaDynasty
04-30-2011, 10:03 AM
RZArectum I tried medication before and that shit didn't help me at all. I felt I was gettin worse. Its not for everybody.

You still got her number? If you're not gonna call her...

Thats tough Graveyard, its like 'So I Married an Axe Murderer', you start looking for faults and you find em. Is your current girl in therapy or anything?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
yea exactly and yea she is in therapy,ive been there with her a few times and felt like the shrink was tryna get into my head as well so I bailed out quick,interesting viewpoint you have there on the whole bi polar scenario,its a general opinion by many that I should leave but ten again,i don't wanna bail out on her just because of that,thats kinda weak on ma end considering the fact that she stuck around when I nearly died a month and a half ago,while I was in hospital gushing blood and shit from my accident,she was there every second and stuck around till I got better and is still seeing to it tht I fully heal,hell even friends I knew years before her didn't give a shit,so that always comes to mind

ShaDynasty
05-04-2011, 07:38 AM
If shes worth it, shes worth it

RzaRectum
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
You should marry her.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-04-2011, 12:58 PM
yupper,im planning on it