PDA

View Full Version : Hidden ExperiMENTAL banga

INF
04-26-2011, 03:16 PM
I used this sample in a battle recently and just kept on flipping it. I've made about 3 or 4 different beats out of this sample but this one I wanted to share cuz its kinda up-tempo (no geisha)

http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/sleptc (http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/sleptc)

Its mad ruff and experimental ////

Professor Poopsnagle
04-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Holy fuck, delete all your effect plugins. Seriously.

INF
04-26-2011, 03:40 PM
I can't delete the SP effects , dude. lmao.

I have always wanted to make a track and share it where the track fucks off somebodys speakers. I could have done it here but I curbed it to a minimum.If you were bumping it hard at the end then you got fucked off with static.my bad.

the delay in the drums is tricky as fuck too

Professor Poopsnagle
04-26-2011, 03:47 PM
I skipped trough it to find the part that didn't completely suck. Why do you always use those shitty effects? Slight reverb ok, but you always make it super lo fi distorted with sausage down a hallway echo bullshit. Keep that shit simple, with just the sample and the drums. Sorry for ranting, but you often have a good flip and then completely aids that shit up with a horrible mix. Such a shame.

INF
04-26-2011, 03:55 PM
lol , naw it's cool man.thats what you are supposed to say.

I want this Grit to be included in my sound but often I get really carried away with the effects and the mix. I have definitely fucked off good flips or ideas with bad mixing and too much FX.

I listened to this again without the effects and I don't even like it. I had to be high to do something like this .......

Professor Poopsnagle
04-26-2011, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't call it grit, it's just unnecessary low quality.

You got that Addictive Drums thing working yet? If so, just get a loop going, put some samples on your pads and play that shit. Just stop messing with all that bing bong non sense.

H.Notik
04-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Sounds like a persons hearing on shrooms.

INF
04-26-2011, 05:26 PM
yeah , I shouldn't have ever done drugs and I think I need to stop smoking weed.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Alc makes 99% of his beats high as fuck. Seems to work for him.

INF
04-26-2011, 05:35 PM
fine , it has nothing to do with all the drugs I do. It has to do with me not knowing how to properly mix my shit and I admit that. Not mad about it. It's all good. I'll get there.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Best thing is to not go EQ and put all kinds of bullshit effects on the sample. Just spend that time on your drums instead. So, you got AD figured out yet?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-26-2011, 05:48 PM
what did you use all 32 effects on the sp....lol this would be dope if it wasnt so effect heavy

INF
04-26-2011, 05:52 PM
figured you would press about the drum programs. naw I aint even DL'd AD or EZ drummer. Reason why , I heard MummRa freak AD and I sorta got whats up with those drums. I AINT knocking them (BY NO MEANS). You freak the HELL out of those drums and Mumm is gonna do the same but .....

I wanna stay inside of the SP as far as my drum programming goes.

How I do drums is this -

I have TONS SSSSS of drums

I play out most of my sequences

a fourth of my shit is my finding classic loops and running them or chopping them.I rarely go for drum loops but I got a TON of those too.All the Breaks thats been Looped , I got those. I break em out when I just dont have an idea on the fly for drums or if I wanna be super lazy. I recently used a drum loop record for a battle but I aint gonna say which one.

anyyyway , I like to play my drums out and those programs LOOK and SOUND flyyy as HELL but I aint ready to fuck wiff em yet.ya heard???

I will take you ADVICE and drop the effects focus and put that toward my drum game.

GOOD LOOKIN OUT CLAUSE (jasper aka HANZ) , for real dude , I hear you

INF
04-26-2011, 05:54 PM
what did you use all 32 effects on the sp....lol this would be dope if it wasnt so effect heavy

hahahaha

Basically

yeah fam , I resampled this shit OVER AND OVER and I did actually use like at least 13 diff SP effects out of 40 or 42.

I still have the whole structure of this without effects. It can be redone , clean.

PEACE for peepin and droppin that REAL feedback.1

RIINě
04-26-2011, 06:27 PM
yo dont change this shit!!! this beat is super ill, i guess i have a different taste...lol i got beat tapes that use waaaay more fx and im bumpin them shits daily, idonno i think most beats without fx are boring and bog standard/generic sounding...its all about using fx in a creative and unpredictable way and u did that, so props for this beat

just my opinion

lol at no geisha

LoTec
04-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Dont clean it up too much, its fuckin cool how it is. I would rhyme on it for sure. Get at me when you got it finished.

INF
04-27-2011, 11:19 AM
yo dont change this shit!!! this beat is super ill, i guess i have a different taste...lol i got beat tapes that use waaaay more fx and im bumpin them shits daily, idonno i think most beats without fx are boring and bog standard/generic sounding...its all about using fx in a creative and unpredictable way and u did that, so props for this beat

just my opinion

lol at no geisha

!!!!!

Already. Thats PEACE Rino. big up

Dont clean it up too much, its fuckin cool how it is. I would rhyme on it for sure. Get at me when you got it finished.

word!?

ok , cool. Yeah , I'll go back a couple of mixes and get that to you.Keep a lookout and remind me if a week goes by an you aint got it yet. I doubt I'll flake but sometimes I just get too busy and forget.

good lookin out to all that peeped this and dropped feed or whatever.thats whats up.

MENES
04-27-2011, 02:33 PM
love the sample choices and chops homie... you kno the rest though, the mix and overall quality is just not appealing... I can see what you trying, and we both kno you hearing it correctly in yo head... but this aint it yet.

keep pursuing 1

THE MASON
04-27-2011, 03:04 PM
which sample is this? the lainie or martino sample? or neither lol but i dig this.

this is why

i dont see it as a beat for emceeing on, its straight up what the thread title says experimental, and if you listen you can catch a rhythm, shit hits deep in the mind. i find a lot of INFs recent music to be more designed in this fashion.

had yall listened to the System 0 tape, Inf is more the capable of having clean beats. but i assume he a/tryin to find his own style and hitting extremes or b/just making some funky ish.

while i agree, some aspects of the SP fx bug the shit outta me when over used, this was what it was.

but INF IF YOU HEAR ME!! you gotta get it in on some hiphop. bust out the Axiom 25 and combo it with the SP duke, just my words

PEACE, the Holy One

INF
04-27-2011, 08:31 PM
which sample is this? the lainie or martino sample? or neither lol but i dig this.

this is why

i dont see it as a beat for emceeing on, its straight up what the thread title says experimental, and if you listen you can catch a rhythm, shit hits deep in the mind. i find a lot of INFs recent music to be more designed in this fashion.

had yall listened to the System 0 tape, Inf is more the capable of having clean beats. but i assume he a/tryin to find his own style and hitting extremes or b/just making some funky ish.

while i agree, some aspects of the SP fx bug the shit outta me when over used, this was what it was.

but INF IF YOU HEAR ME!! you gotta get it in on some hiphop. bust out the Axiom 25 and combo it with the SP duke, just my words

PEACE, the Holy One

not sure which one it was but it was from your sample bin.The same way Sample I flipped for the H DOT track in my sig , I sampled for this.

but on the REALEST ....

I hear you god , peace.

LoTec
04-28-2011, 01:00 AM
word!?

ok , cool. Yeah , I'll go back a couple of mixes and get that to you.Keep a lookout and remind me if a week goes by an you aint got it yet. I doubt I'll flake but sometimes I just get too busy and forget.

cool

catx420x
04-28-2011, 03:18 PM
I liked the original better, too much reverb, especially on the drums. jasper is a bit harsh but he's right.