PDA

View Full Version : Putin putin (elhole) Obama/Nato/EU on BLAST over libya.

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q

HANZO
04-27-2011, 08:02 PM
he got a point there.

bombing the shit out of libya and destroying the infrastructure, just so when the rebels win all the rebuilding contracts go to British and French companies.

also last time i checked the rebels were the ones to reject all the peace processes offered by the UN, the African Union, the Arab League and the OIC. Gadaffi accepted all the processes which kinda led the way for his son to take part in a transitional government until real elections in the future. the rebels reject this and just want guns and NATO ground troops to invade Libya.

check two
04-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Has Putin poisoned anybody else lately?

Dokuro
04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
the only good Gadaffi is a dead Gadaffi but i guess a commie wouldn't understand that

on the serious though if the rebels truly want liberty there must be blood

so of course they wont except any thing less but Gadaffi head

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

look whose on the corp

ALCATRAZ
04-27-2011, 10:13 PM
rt is the tits

SL33
04-28-2011, 01:37 AM
'freedom fighters'

Mr. R&B
04-28-2011, 02:06 AM
(elhole)

TSA
04-28-2011, 11:58 AM
both sides have committed heinous crimes against humanity so im all for the might makes right option at this point, though i feel if the rebels 'win' they will brutally repress the black africans or deport them unfairly cause they're racist as eggs.

I think somebody's got to go though, no peace process or peace treaty is going to help if it's premature.

i think premature peace treaties are one of the sources of continuous conflict in africa in particular, and i don't want to see Libya turn into a Congo because it's too important a country in the AU, it's on the verge of being a developed country, and it's location.
Ghaddaffi is a fucking fag though, and this is what he gets for being a dictator, how else can ppl stand against him if not by overwhelming force?

ghaddaffi wants a peace treaty because a lack of conflict in all situations favors the status quo

whitey
04-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Putin needs to worry about his own shit and try and find something to make his country worthwhile other than natural gas. that shit doesn't last for ever.