PDA

View Full Version : The Chinese are such dicks

JiggaGenious
04-30-2011, 07:19 AM
i watched this documentary about the Tibetan people being killed and pillaged by the Chinese, and taking that little lama kid, who hasn't been seen since.

how come no one has done anything about this?
wont somebody think of the Tibetan people?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-30-2011, 07:33 AM
old.

the dalai lama has been living in exile from Tibet for years. he's given up the fight and now says that Tibet has and always will be a part of China. he's also stood down from politics a couple of months ago.

L~>1<~NKS
04-30-2011, 09:50 AM
OTSQozWP-rM

TSA
04-30-2011, 11:08 AM
nobody's saying anything cause it's a wrap for Tibet. at this point, saying something would be like challenging america's presence in Alaska.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Fuck Tibet. I'm not a fan of countries who base their leadership off primitive religious practices. The Tibetans and Chinese deserve each other.

Dokuro
04-30-2011, 03:25 PM
because Tibetan are slave owners

LoTec
04-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah its a fucked up situation for sure, I wonder what they did with the Panchen Lama. Kid was six when they abducted him. Nothing to be done about it now. And the galaxy keeps on spinin.

and a big lol at "primitive religous practices"

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Just like Abraham Lincoln said, "Fuck Tibet"

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
05-01-2011, 04:00 AM
if Tibet had oil it might be a different story.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-01-2011, 09:20 AM
and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

china is a superpower, and when you are big man on campus you can bully people around.

Who is to say Tibet, if they acquired superpower status, would even be good for the world.

maybe this is a huge blessing in disguise.

The point is, not everyone can have their own country.

TSA
05-01-2011, 11:35 AM
if Tibet had oil it might be a different story.

and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

china is a superpower, and when you are big man on campus you can bully people around.

Who is to say Tibet, if they acquired superpower status, would even be good for the world.

maybe this is a huge blessing in disguise.

The point is, not everyone can have their own country.
Hahahhahaa!

I believe if the Tibetians can muster enough force to drive out the chinese they deserve their own country, otherwise it would be the international community propping up a 'tibetan republic' and having 24/7 tension with china and suspicion that they're going to re-invade.

It sucks that it played out the way it didn't but it's happened, soooooo.

Dokuro
05-01-2011, 03:23 PM
lWTD2MjCg0g

Dokuro
05-01-2011, 03:25 PM
and no its not false propaganda

the lamas shit is