INF
05-01-2011, 10:22 PM
zpSqvGMEUm0

http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/the-journey-prod-irie-1-aka

MP3 ^

Big up to IRIE :spin:

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-01-2011, 10:39 PM
big ups 2 u Inf. This beat is barely 24 hrs in the making. nice flow fa sho!

THE MASON
05-01-2011, 11:44 PM
nice joint right here, kind of short. was hopin itd be longer especially since at the end you really locked in the flow, its definitely gettin much tighter. lyrics are dope, fit the vibe of the beat.

aint heard Irie freak them video game samples in a minute, some good shit there. everything meshing real well.

good shit INF, keep elevating.

INF
05-02-2011, 12:03 PM
good lookin out ,fam.

I love making my point in a minute flat ,this beat was perfect for that.

H.Notik
05-03-2011, 07:47 PM
this is dope all the way through. best flow ever I heard from you. goot beat aswell Irie. All around heat right here.

100pr00f
05-04-2011, 09:55 AM
i like that beat...some one should make a video game beat tape ..flow is nice...u should use a pop filter for the mic...would take out or lower some of the sounds u dont want...u can create ur own using thin fabric and throwing it over the mic

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-04-2011, 11:06 AM
i like that beat...some one should make a video game beat tape

Appreciate the love on the beat! Peep this tape. Dibia$e is the only reason I try to make ish like this period.
hGoGLoLgaNs

INF
05-04-2011, 01:47 PM
i like that beat...some one should make a video game beat tape ..flow is nice...u should use a pop filter for the mic...would take out or lower some of the sounds u dont want...u can create ur own using thin fabric and throwing it over the mic

thanks for the tip. I was using a lil baby sock for a filter way back but I took it off some time ago. I'm gonna make one today though out of some shit around the house.

Appreciate the love on the beat! Peep this tape. Dibia$e is the only reason I try to make ish like this period.
hGoGLoLgaNs

Dibia$e has sick video game beats. So does Varan. Both of em creep that Dilla sound in there perfect.

Killer Falcon
05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
sounds good man, you got a nice flow. feeling the beat too.

you could definitely do with a pop filter tho, i know other dudes saying you can just use a sock or whatever but.... an actual pop filter is pretty cheap and probably better.

keep up the good work.

peace bro

GameOfDeath
05-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Damn. Didn't see this coming. Beat and flow is sick and I'm lovin the sweet tooth line. Hahaha. Dope.

INF
05-06-2011, 02:41 PM
good lookin out yall