PDA

View Full Version : This Copz Mad Real,lmao

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-20-2005, 10:06 PM
today i was walkin, and then this cop turns on his sirens and shit, for everybody can let him pass, and this nigga is over here speedin, and im here thinkin somebody got shot,nah mean? and then when i go and see, this nigga sped just to go to burger king, what kinda shit is that? lmao. shit like that should be illegal.

baby jesus
10-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Man They Always Be Doin That Shit It Pisses Me The Fuck Off. They Always Becoming Down My Block At The Stop Sign You'll Hear A Siren Go On For A Second Then Switch Of You Hear That For Like 3 Blocks Blowin All The Stop Signs. Or You Drivin Pull Over To The Side They Pass You And Turn Off There Sirens. Shit Is Gay

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Man They Always Be Doin That Shit It Pisses Me The Fuck Off. They Always Becoming Down My Block At The Stop Sign You'll Hear A Siren Go On For A Second Then Switch Of You Hear That For Like 3 Blocks Blowin All The Stop Signs. Or You Drivin Pull Over To The Side They Pass You And Turn Off There Sirens. Shit Is Gay
yeah,thats basically what he did, homeboi was mad hungry, he even laughed when he did it,lol.

baby jesus
10-20-2005, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx] homeboi was mad hungry,QUOTE]
Hahaha That Cracked Me Up For Some Reason Truthfully If He Went Into A Burger King I Would Probably Would Have Been Dyin Especially If It Was A Dunkin Donuts.

MaShPG
10-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Aright check this story out:

It was me, my friend, and some girls and we walk into dunkin donuts at like 11 o clock at night. It was pretty empty, just a guy eating donuts with his wife and us. We were kinda tipsy, and my friend was acting retarded right, so he drops a paper cup on the ground for no reason. We get our donuts, leave, and as I'm walking out. The guy with his wife is grilling me down. Me being an OG, I'm like fuck dat, I stare right back at him for like 30 seconds, then leave. But not my friend, that's not his steez. He stares at him with a mad funny look for like a minute. So we're walking away, and dude comes out and yells to my friend, "Hey tough guy!". My friend walks over and so do i, thinking he wanted a fight. This pig flashes his badge, and goes, "why don't you go pick up that cup". If you woulda heard his voice you woulda died laughing. Mofucka sounded like erkel with no testicles. It was funny as hell. We shoulda known he was a cop though. Who else would be in dunkin donuts at like 11 pm?

Bloo
10-21-2005, 02:12 AM
Yeah, cops are wild. I thought about becoming one just so i can abuse the system like they do.

Murdah Piff
10-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Who else would be in dunkin donuts at like 11 pm? dead bent cats on munchies, what the fuck were you doin' in a DD at 11 pm ?

num2son
10-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Yeah, cops are wild. I thought about becoming one just so i can abuse the system like they do.
LOL.

100pr00f
10-21-2005, 08:49 AM
if i were a cop i would do the same
lol
ill do some super troopers haha
i woulndt mind bieng a state trooper.,..them guys get paid 40$ hr..and over time is 82$
i know couse i do esscorts and we have troopers with us every time and it tells u how much thier over time is...i was like damn....

i would fuck around alot tho
like the beging of super troopers ...i would do that lol