PDA

View Full Version : KTL Meta-Thread

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-02-2011, 05:54 PM
We, as an online websites forum community, are blessed to have a conduit to deeper understanding via the sub-forum known as Know the Ledge(from hereon referred to as "KTL" for the sake of brevity).

This forum is frequented by a certain group of individuals brought together by their respective searches for truth, growth, and, ultimately self-actualization. By merely observing their conversations, we can begin to expand our own....

No, no, but seriously, they are ALL sad, stupid faggots with obvious emotional issues and no grasp whatsoever on reality.

They blindly follow ridiculous internet theorists, choose their sources with no regard for validity, and constantly warp and defy logic with their faggy bullshit.

This thread is dedicated to their hilarious user names and even more hilarious "ideas"

Please post KTL bullshit in here so that I can laugh at it.

If we're lucky, some KTLers might even come in here and call me a kike-sheep from up on their high, high planes...

Also, who is your favorite KTLer? Why? What makes them so cute?

BUILD.

Hotep.

05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107560

This is a link to a thread called:

"Immortal Technique on Obama, 9/11 truth & Corporate America"

created by a poster who calls himself "True Father Allah"

There is no reason to click on the thread, as all it contains is some stupid video that I didn't watch.

But I feel that the thread title/user name combo is a perfect KTL snapshot

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:00 PM
fuckng kike-sheep

but your right since i left the KTL has lost all grounding with reality

with no voice of the realist in there thing have become absurd might as well never even go back let them keep trowing the conspiracy, pseudoscience, and ignorant religions ideals around

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:02 PM
fucking castle mad in clouds are easily blown away

and im the fucking wind

05-02-2011, 06:03 PM
fuckng kike-sheep

but your right since i left the KTL has lost all grounding with reality

with no voice of the realist in there thing have become absurd might as well never even go back let them keep trowing the conspiracy, pseudoscience, and ignorant religions ideals around

this thread isn't about you and your bisexual, nonsensical ramblings that you pretend contain nuggets of wisdom.

However, the fact that you are more grounded in reality than your average KTL poster is both poignant, sad, and most of all, gay.

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I STOPPED GOIN TO KTL CAUsE THERE FAGGIT MOD DELETES MY THREAD

LoTec
05-02-2011, 06:08 PM
We, as an online websites forum community, are blessed to have a conduit to deeper understanding via the sub-forum known as Know the Ledge(from hereon referred to as "KTL" for the sake of brevity).

This forum is frequented by a certain group of individuals brought together by their respective searches for truth, growth, and, ultimately self-actualization. By merely observing their conversations, we can begin to expand our own....

No, no, but seriously, they are ALL sad, stupid faggots with obvious emotional issues and no grasp whatsoever on reality.

They blindly follow ridiculous internet theorists, choose their sources with no regard for validity, and constantly warp and defy logic with their faggy bullshit.

This thread is dedicated to their hilarious user names and even more hilarious "ideas"

Please post KTL bullshit in here so that I can laugh at it.

If we're lucky, some KTLers might even come in here and call me a kike-sheep from up on their high, high planes...

Also, who is your favorite KTLer? Why? What makes them so cute?

BUILD.

Hotep.

+)You need some new material dude, you should stick to one liners your better at those+)

05-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Sunny Winters almost deserves his own thread.

He is CharlesJones in a bowtie and an extra-medium k-mart button-down shortsleeve, fulfilling his life's dreams by enlightening self-hating eurotrash wu-tang fans via the internet at his local library

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:12 PM
this thread isn't about you and your bisexual, nonsensical ramblings that you pretend contain nuggets of wisdom.

However, the fact that you are more grounded in reality than your average KTL poster is both poignant, sad, and most of all, gay.
my feeling exactly

but on the later note

perhaps you need to focus on what s writing between the lines that are between the lines

but nonsensical and bisexual thats about right

maybe if you turn of Cap your post may stay there then again sunny removes all things he doesn't agree with

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 06:13 PM
SUNNY IS A CRACKeR

05-02-2011, 06:13 PM
+)You need some new material dude, you should stick to one liners your better at those+)

Oh, and here's my biggest fan and favorite amateur physics expert!

I'll be goddamned if all of KTL doesn't know the exact temperature at which burning jet fuel will melt jew gold!

PALEFORCE
05-02-2011, 06:15 PM
the only regular poster there worth quoting is fatal

Dokuro
as long as we come to an agreement that
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=685

and

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=687

then maybe we can work toward taking him down

food for thought

maybe its cause you dont even know the difference between there, the'yre, and their

i thought you "understood english" faggit

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:18 PM
maybe its cause you dont even know the difference between there, the'yre, and their

i thought you "understood english" faggit

dude he doesn't even know how to turn of caps

05-02-2011, 06:19 PM

Hey, don't sell yourself short, buddy! You have predicted the fall of society occurring "next year" since 2006.

Plus, your unbridled rage, racism, hatred, is pretty funny.

If I had a dollar for every time you wished cancer or death on me via post or negative rep comments, I'd probably have like $30 dollars.

Your herpes are funny also.

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:19 PM
i don't know Robert had some pretty interesting stuff awhile back

but thats ether here nor there posting in this thread you can pretty much pick at random

LoTec
05-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Oh, and here's my biggest fan and favorite amateur physics expert!

I'll be goddamned if all of KTL doesn't know the exact temperature at which burning jet fuel will melt jew gold!

see this is what Im talking about, amateur physics expert, jew gold. This is all you can come up with? Ive heard that shit before, come on clown entertain. +)

Uncle Steezo
05-02-2011, 06:28 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/73/umad_3.jpg

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:30 PM
seeing is how i cant go there heres a quick one

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106249

its funny because one no such thing as the organisation they call Illuminati.
two the Illuminati that did exist was about keeping science safe from the catholic church
three the group is know called the RSA
four those games have absolutely nothing to do with any kind of conspiracy
and five if those kind of people can have something so grand as the Illuminati conspiracy (witch is perpetrated by the catholic church to degrade science) then why couldn't they cover up Watergate [i could have done that in my sleep] if the conspiracy is that big some one would have gave actual evidence by now

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:32 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/73/umad_3.jpg

no newjursy invading run

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM
oh and finally if you all really wanted to stop the new world order

stop using the internet

but it still wont stop it we are becoming a one world government simply because world communication is better and empathy for the fellow man in growing its all following with the economy

you cant stop it embrace it and make it good

check two
05-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Threadstarter's humor is less funny than Robin Williams.

05-02-2011, 06:41 PM
see this is what Im talking about, amateur physics expert, jew gold. This is all you can come up with? Ive heard that shit before, come on clown entertain. +)

Oh, the irony. So enlightened, and yet so simple.

All KTL knowledge revolves around essentially 1 principle and MAYBE 5 different "ideas". Therefore, I don't have much new material to work with.

That being said, I have never really addressed you, and yet you have followed me around for like a year telling me that:

a) I am a clown

and

b) I am repetitive

Over and over and over...do you see the meta-level of our interaction?

Maybe it's a whole chicken-egg deal...i don't know.

In all fairness, I HAVE been saying pretty much the same shit since 2008, so i certainly respect where your coming from on that one. You're not the first on to mention it.

However, I prefer to call in "consistency". I'll certainly allow that it isn't for everyone, and I am definitely unpopular on the internet because of rhetoric.

Either way, good build.

pysics, jew, illuminati, racist, secret, brainwashing....

LoTec
05-02-2011, 06:41 PM
oh and finally if you all really wanted to stop the new world order

stop using the internet

but it still wont stop it we are becoming a one world government simply because world communication is better and empathy for the fellow man in growing its all following with the economy

you cant stop it embrace it and make it good

One world gov would be cool, its what eventually must happen. Fuck nationalism and fuckin boarders and shit. We are all one and that one is the SELF. But we as a global comunity have a long way to go.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I've been banned from KTL for a while now.

Basically, its the most bigoted and close-minded forum on this site. If you don't adhere to sunny winters leaning...or disagree with him in any way..

he will ban you.

Its the only part of his life in which he has power over someone, or something.

But they are armchair conspiracists at bests.

Anything affiliated with wu-tang or any overly zealous fan of the group or its affiliates should not be taken seriously......in KTL.....or in life.

thats goes double for anyone with a wu tang related tattoo.

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:43 PM
if not then fine lets all let people like then continue committing crime against humanity

http://chinadigitaltimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kim_jong-il_heart_throb.jpg
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Muammar+Gaddafi+Meets+PM+Berlusconi+Italian+xNydEl eqq0Il.jpg
http://vividlife.me/ultimate/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DalaiLama.jpg

[insert pic of other human right violators]

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 06:45 PM
seeing is how i cant go there heres a quick one

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106249

its funny because one no such thing as the organisation they call Illuminati.
two the Illuminati that did exist was about keeping science safe from the catholic church
three the group is know called the RSA
four those games have absolutely nothing to do with any kind of conspiracy
and five if those kind of people can have something so grand as the Illuminati conspiracy (witch is perpetrated by the catholic church to degrade science) then why couldn't they cover up Watergate [i could have done that in my sleep] if the conspiracy is that big some one would have gave actual evidence by now
CATHOLIC CHURcH IS ACTUALLY PART OF THE ILLUMANTi AND WORSHIP LUCIFER
r2aV4B7i2qI

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:45 PM
One world gov would be cool, its what eventually must happen. Fuck nationalism and fuckin boarders and shit. We are all one and that one is the SELF. But we as a global comunity have a long way to go.
then don't fight it work towards it

we can get there

05-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Threadstarter's humor is less funny than Robin Williams.

oooooh, snap!

I just got "body-checked" !

That's the term I just made up for when I get blasted by one of check two's witty(and topical!) textual affronts.

LoTec
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh, the irony. So enlightened, and yet so simple.

All KTL knowledge revolves around essentially 1 principle and MAYBE 5 different "ideas". Therefore, I don't have much new material to work with.

That being said, I have never really addressed you, and yet you have followed me around for like a year telling me that:

a) I am a clown

and

b) I am repetitive

Over and over and over...do you see the meta-level of our interaction?

Maybe it's a whole chicken-egg deal...i don't know.

In all fairness, I HAVE been saying pretty much the same shit since 2008, so i certainly respect where your coming from on that one. You're not the first on to mention it.

However, I prefer to call in "consistency". I'll certainly allow that it isn't for everyone, and I am definitely unpopular on the internet because of rhetoric.

Either way, good build.

pysics, jew, illuminati, racist, secret, brainwashing....

see thats a little better, lol at the "following you around shit" that was for sure the best part. You are a clown tho right? thats your shtick, your here to amuse. Im just saying that, as part of the audience that your trying to entertain, your very hit or miss but you do get an A for effort.

LoTec
05-02-2011, 06:50 PM
then don't fight it work towards it

we can get there

I agree

05-02-2011, 06:51 PM
also, check two just called somebody else not funny!

The meta-ness of this thread is overwhelming.

I think none other than internet personally Humanface Hugga once referred to me as "meta-poster", in that I bring nothing to the table and really only make vapid comments about the state of wu-corp without any real direction or contribution...

And now I am posting about it years later

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:53 PM
CATHOLIC CHURcH IS ACTUALLY PART OF THE ILLUMANTi AND WORSHIP LUCIFER
r2aV4B7i2qI

do you see what i mean

the catholic church and Illuminati were enemy's and they still are

the church hats some science because is Christian doctrine that knowledge is the enemy of religion

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o4bgPzdtC5A/TZ31xEbFn4I/AAAAAAAAAAg/twViDB-QxNk/s1600/wright.jpg

the illuminati won and disbanded they no longer needed to hide
http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/mentor-books/81-1.jpg

victory

please read some history go to school do something because your an idiot

since i know that will never happen here is a good movie for you staring Bond James Bond

http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheDGHLIG5HBWUGB2YGDGHLIHJVC2U=RW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUD C1NB3ZPZXM=/imgThe%20Name%20of%20The%20Rose1.jpg

check two
05-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Drink up weakling

3uklOdpa0-k

05-02-2011, 06:57 PM
see thats a little better, lol at the "following you around shit" that was for sure the best part. You are a clown tho right? thats your shtick, your here to amuse. Im just saying that, as part of the audience that your trying to entertain, your very hit or miss but you do get an A for effort.

I think you might be reading a little too much into it. All I've done is call everyone on wu-corp "Faggot" for like 3 years.

I don't know that I have much of an audience

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 06:58 PM
its fucking bad when you can be half sober and more down to earth then other KTLrs

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Drink up weakling

3uklOdpa0-k

i don't know about the weakling part i could probably drink all of you under the table

..... ENG might give me a good run for my money

but fuck yeah
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107535

U9G-Np1HB9M

05-02-2011, 07:08 PM
heads are gonna probably think i'm a sandwich short of a picnic or whatever, but i believe in that shit 100%, i think the illuminati and sex offender vermin, warped out, goofy loopy(sexually) pervs that think in there disgusting sick sexually deviant chump head that its allright to sex offend on people witout there permission, voyeurs, peeping toms, stalkers, rapist(the type that hide behind bushes and rape random women), pedophilles are all draco reptillian shapeshifters from draco that use 4th dimension worlds too fantazize all day, read minds, even see images in minds wit alien equiptment or whatever, but i don't think all rapist are draco, just some that do the type of rapes i've just mentioned, but those types of rapes too me is 50/50 between draco aliens and human being scumbag pervs that have 100% mental problems, not just sexual, you see what i'm saying, all the other types of sex offending is draco 100% all the way to me, yes surr.

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
do you see what i mean

the catholic church and Illuminati were enemy's and they still are

the church hats some science because is Christian doctrine that knowledge is the enemy of religion

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o4bgPzdtC5A/TZ31xEbFn4I/AAAAAAAAAAg/twViDB-QxNk/s1600/wright.jpg

the illuminati won and disbanded they no longer needed to hide
http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/mentor-books/81-1.jpg

victory

please read some history go to school do something because your an idiot

since i know that will never happen here is a good movie for you staring Bond James Bond

http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheDGHLIG5HBWUGB2YGDGHLIHJVC2U=RW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUD C1NB3ZPZXM=/imgThe%20Name%20of%20The%20Rose1.jpg

YOUR A YOUNG BI SEXUAL BOY, YOU CANT SCHOOL ME ON THIS PUsSY

THECORPSES KNOW-THE-LEDGE FORUM>>>WTCs KTL
m5WPpJCU-78&start=107

05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Shits really gonna get crazy when the False Flag UFO attack happens.

+)

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:14 PM
you know i'm probably older then you right

and the corps is that shit still running

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:15 PM
+)

hahahahhhhh

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:17 PM
oh yeah and you just lost what little cred you had

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 07:17 PM
dldW9J3bNcw&start=23

05-02-2011, 07:19 PM
and now louis cypher and ceitedmofo are having a KTL-style discussion about the Illuminati in the KTL Meta THread?!!?!?!?!!?!

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 07:29 PM
http://xhamster.com/movies/612148/play_with_that_fat_arab_pussy.html

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:47 PM
dldW9J3bNcw&start=23

not only is there no evidence to support that claim

there is a huge differences between Satan(Mestema) and Lucifer(Samyaza)

Satan is an angel of god that punishes non believers

Lucifer is the light bringer and one of the fallen grigori that brought science to man

end of discussion you fail don't pass go don't collect 200

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:49 PM
and now louis cypher and ceitedmofo are having a KTL-style discussion about the Illuminati in the KTL Meta THread?!!?!?!?!!?!

sorry about that blame it on me not getting my KTL fix

but i get mad when people make false claims

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 07:50 PM
YOUR A QUEER, THE BIBLE SIMPLY STATES NO WORSHIPING IDOLs
http://www.ahnsahnghong.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/catholic_idolaters.jpg

NOT THAT IM CHRISTIAN BUT THERE CORRECT, I BELIEVE IN THE ELOHIEMs YOUR JUST SAD THAT YOUR FAGGIT ASS CATHOLIC FAMILY IS GOING DOWN

PEAcE

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 07:58 PM
YOUR A QUEER, THE BIBLE SIMPLY STATES NO WORSHIPING IDOLs
http://www.ahnsahnghong.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/catholic_idolaters.jpg

NOT THAT IM CHRISTIAN BUT THERE CORRECT, I BELIEVE IN THE ELOHIEMs YOUR JUST SAD THAT YOUR FAGGIT ASS CATHOLIC FAMILY IS GOING DOWN

PEAcE
hi my name Dane

you obviously don't know me im not sticking up for Catholics yeah the fucking idle worshiper just like ever other Christian Muslim and Jew contradiction is what they do best

i'm sticking up for the Illuminati if there is such a thing which there isn't

i hate all three of those loser that fight each other while praying to the same god

Catholics are not in league with me (......em Lucifer) there in league with god because
God is Evil

-freedom-

INF
05-02-2011, 08:06 PM
"i'm sticking up for the Illuminati if there is such a thing which there isn't" - Dane

so you are sticking up for something that doesn't exist? wow dude.wow.

lmfao

the Illuminati stays WINNING

this fucker is trying to school us and tell us how it really is while he denotes what others say as pure ignorance.

smh .... its some good laughs up in here straight up.

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I LIKE HOW DANE IS SO SCARED OF THE ILLUMINATi SO HE SAYS THEY DONT EXIST LMAO

IrOnMaN
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM
"Call me Kamikaze, I won't even speak about Illuminati. Welcome to Babylon, hell, I need to speak to Tommy."-by Bizzy Bone

INF
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
It's been obvious since day one that dane don't know shit about what he talks about.you can't even read half the shit he talk about. Dude beeeeen a joke since jokin been jokin.

edit - LMFAO!!!!!! :W

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 08:25 PM
YOU SURE DANE ISnT JASPER? JASPER GETS BORED AND DOES GIMMICK ACCOUNTS LIKE THIS WITH A MIX OF PICTURES OF CATS

INF
05-02-2011, 08:31 PM
naw that aint Jasper , its some sad faggot that is faceless looking for attention. He probably co-signs himself so you can find his primary account easy if you look for the ppl that co-sign him or tend to post with him.

think about it , ppl here change their names a lot when they aint lookin so good.I aint talking about adjusting their names I'm talking about taking on completely different names an shit.

I been here since 04/05 an I seen a small list of ppl that just cant get right so they hide behind more mindless shit like new names and accounts.

Jasper at least has some class when he makes a new account and we always know its him.

jasper never been faceless

INF
05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
lol @ "pictures of cats"

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 08:37 PM
nope jasper wishes he was me

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16200000/Azu-nyan-anime-16297880-450-450.gif

and listen carefully i say it once more

the Illuminati did exist a long time a go

if the did exist now they would be ok in my book because i like science its a good thing but i fell i must protect those peoples legacy why because i'm a libertarian i'm a scholar and i like all the progress man has made and the ones we have recovered

but trying to discus this with you nut-jobs is like trying to explain the bullshit theory of relativity to a ping-pong ball

Uncle Steezo
05-02-2011, 08:40 PM
TRU LiFe, STYLE>>> YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER

QMfQK4HUKZA

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 08:40 PM
and i only had 2 accounts by the way one that i completely forgot the password and i change my handle because i get bored o it after a wile

i'm eccentric

INF
05-02-2011, 08:41 PM
nobody cares , dude.

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
and a little sober

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 08:43 PM
i don't care ether infinity you don't even know what 666 means

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 08:52 PM
nA97P5D-y7M
wrGnODZKx3c
cF8UzWclbkA

INF
05-02-2011, 08:52 PM
oh now you are all in my mental ,lmao.

dude , whats my favorite color?

fuck outta here jack. naw matter fact , stay right here like you always do.sucka hahahahaha

yo ol short buss riding ass mf lmao

Uncle Steezo
05-02-2011, 08:54 PM
illuninati is a reality because it has been created by those who intended for this to be a reality.

for example:
you walk around thinking you gonna get robbed. "somebody is out to get me." type shit. you expect to get robbed one day and you think people are plotting to rob you.

U GONNA GET ROBBED.

so...

for all the people that expect an all powerful shadow multinational cabal. a shadowy cabal will take control. they may not really be the illuminati but the name "illunimati" is an agreed upon label for shadowy goings on. i have read of at least 12 other secret society names.

the actions of very few men control the finacial workings of the world and have little concern for human life as a whole therefore they will do things for control of wealth(power) that are psychotic.

Uncle Steezo
05-02-2011, 08:56 PM

blue

INF
05-02-2011, 08:58 PM
hahahaha @ G , RV in FULL EFFECT

for real though let's just let Dane tell it.lmao , I'll let you tell it.

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 09:11 PM
oh now you are all in my mental ,lmao.

fuck outta here jack. naw matter fact , stay right here like you always do.sucka hahahahaha

yo ol short buss riding ass mf lmao

dancing around aintcha you really don't know what 666 is do you

illuninati is a reality because it has been created by those who intended for this to be a reality.

for example:
you walk around thinking you gonna get robbed. "somebody is out to get me." type shit. you expect to get robbed one day and you think people are plotting to rob you.

U GONNA GET ROBBED.

so...

for all the people that expect an all powerful shadow multinational cabal. a shadowy cabal will take control. they may not really be the illuminati but the name "illunimati" is an agreed upon label for shadowy goings on. i have read of at least 12 other secret society names.

the actions of very few men control the finacial workings of the world and have little concern for human life as a whole therefore they will do things for control of wealth(power) that are psychotic.

....... this is the reason why i got kicked out of the KTL

http://animereviewer.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/haruhi-1.jpg

fucking haruhist your will does not change reality (perception is not reality)
just because you think something exist doesn't mean it does

biggest load of bullshit of all time is
http://brucewagner.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/the-secret_seal_on_dark.jpg

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 09:13 PM
oh and your Favorite color is

unstable butchers pink

no that ones mine

INF
05-02-2011, 09:15 PM
dancing around aintcha you really don't know what 666 is do you

DONT TAZE ME BRO!!!!! hahahahahaha

stop pressin up on me and go ahead with ya biz

whatchu want? for me to break it down for you so you can be like "nop , that knot chruu"

hahahahaha

why is me repping 666 on your mind????? :?

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 09:18 PM
no reason i'm ok with it even if you don't know what it is just trying to see if you buy into propaganda

INF
05-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Go look at my post and listen to my music an shit if you wanna know some shit like that. I clearly am not running around without my head. I know what's going on and I am having a good time.I'm all about the greatness and where my life leads me.

"I aint lookin at you dudes , I'm looking past you"

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 09:27 PM
its ok will leave it at that because you clearly think it the mark of the beast

and not Nero (one of my gimmicks)

INF
05-02-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't live by the BOOK , dude. leave it at that.

I'm all about some DNA and Life/Death secrets.

From what I read ,you all about some dick and bubblegum.

you honestly can't see me in the mental

"I AM a tower that can never be destroyed, reaching over many systems , over 9 galaxies employed"

CEITEDMOFO
05-02-2011, 09:36 PM
naw that aint Jasper , its some sad faggot that is faceless looking for attention. He probably co-signs himself so you can find his primary account easy if you look for the ppl that co-sign him or tend to post with him.

think about it , ppl here change their names a lot when they aint lookin so good.

YEA I BEEN ON WUCoRP FOR AWHILE AND SONNED DUDES SO HARD THEY HAD TO CHANGE THERE NAMES

ROFL@ FACELESS FAGS LIKE BARAKA AND WHITEY THINKING THERE HARD THERE STREET CRED EQUALS THE T MOBILE RAPPER
h5ygXJqchBo

QMfQK4HUKZA

ROFL@ STYLE TRYING TO RAP LIKE A WIZARD, WHEN HE SAID HIS BODY WAS COVERED IN WHITE CRYSTALS I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA SAY LIKE EDWARD
http://wheedesign.com/uploaded_images/edward-shirtless-713442.jpg

STYLE YOU CANT RAP LIKE THE ULTIMATE WIZARD
r1QKNN-mPYU

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
...fuck it
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/lenardw1/princewalkoff.gif

INF
05-02-2011, 09:49 PM
...fuck it

ahahahahahahaha
:thumbup:

"this is beyond time or what you control and fills the void to the brim.The glass is something that you can't hold"

"oh no its him!!!!! look over there in the DARK"

"the SUN brings the day to show the way as we depart"

you only get what you want when you don't want it anymore ,lol.

shine on ...

LoTec
05-02-2011, 10:10 PM
+)

haha nice find

Dokuro
05-02-2011, 10:11 PM
ahahahahahahaha
:thumbup:

"this is beyond time or what you control and fills the void to the brim.The glass is something that you can't hold"

"oh no its him!!!!! look over there in the DARK"

"the SUN brings the day to show the way as we depart"

you only get what you want when you don't want it anymore ,lol.

shine on ...

your not the reason i walked away from this thread its the other guy this just doesn't interest me any more i think i'll go read deadman wonderland again

LoTec
05-02-2011, 10:49 PM
...fuck it

nice, is this from under the cherry moon?

Uncle Steezo
05-02-2011, 11:25 PM
STYLE YOU CANT RAP LIKE THE ULTIMATE WIZARD
r1QKNN-mPYU

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/73/I_aint_even_mad.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
05-03-2011, 07:48 AM
http://deskofbrian.com/wp-content/uploads/gandalf-gollum.jpg