PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been roughed up/beat up by ops before?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 12:42 PM
If so,share your story

heres mine,last year around christmas,i got drunk at a home girls party and spent the night there,woke up at like 5 am because I had an important meeting and rushed outta there into town,when I got to the building where I was sposed to meet the investor,it was locked and I needed to take a piss real bad do there was a building nearby,sorta like a huge building with offices in it so I went in there,luckily for me,the dorr was open so I rushed in there,headed to the rest room,took a piss,lucky for me,there was another dude in there who used it as well so I said wut up to dude as I was walking out of the place

as I'm heading out to the door,this one dude calls me to come his way so I head towards dude like yea what up,he is like stand there and then picks up his phone and calls the cops,im hearing dude say "i think we have the black guy who has been robing this place for a year now" so in awe and anger,me and dude start arguing and having a shotuin match,he gets on the phone and tells the cops "he is being aggressive " so now I'm heated,ready to snuff this cat,argument goes on,before I know it,theres like 5 squad cars outside,guns drawn at me and shit,im like yo wtf,tryna explain that all I dd was tryna take a piss and these cats tackle me to the ground,bend my arm,twist that shit and are like placing they elbow on ma back tryna subdue me

long story short,this cat is there watching this shit giving em a statement,but what saved me is the dude I I seen in the rest room earlier,aparently he worked there,came out and told em he seen me use the rest room and head out and I in no way was scouting the place tryna rob it,so now the cops search me,realise there's no harmful shit on

100pr00f
05-06-2011, 12:49 PM
if it were me they woudla gave me a 100$ for Christmas most likely cuz im white and see me on the way to the door lol maybe...
fucked up shit tho..... the dude who called the cops shoulda gave u something back for being wrong

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 12:52 PM
well last I heard,he got fired,im content wit that,im not one of those who ry and go sue everone ya know? I've experienced worse in my time,so I just charged that shit to the game and karma did the rest

Frank Sobotka
05-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Damn.

The only problem I have ever had with the police was when some rookie went out of his way to fine me for driving on the wrong side of the road, on a fucking bike, when I was 16.
Seeing how he took an entire detour to meet me I'm convinced it was his first week, what other self respecting cop would put that much effort into giving a fine to somebody who drove on the wrong side of the road on a bicycle. Did laugh at him when he said he was going to call my parents, that shit only happens on tv right? just accepted the ticket and left. When he called my dad to tell what happened my father started laughing at him as well.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 12:59 PM
lol,ya dads cool g

WARPATH
05-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Damn.

The only problem I have ever had with the police was when some rookie went out of his way to fine me for driving on the wrong side of the road, on a fucking bike, when I was 16.
Seeing how he took an entire detour to meet me I'm convinced it was his first week, what other self respecting cop would put that much effort into giving a fine to somebody who drove on the wrong side of the road on a bicycle. Did laugh at him when he said he was going to call my parents, that shit only happens on tv right? just accepted the ticket and left. When he called my dad to tell what happened my father started laughing at him as well.

LoL

Cops are mostly stupid people with bad attitudes.

WARPATH
05-06-2011, 01:51 PM
When I was 17...

I was outside whipping a fence with a chain whip, blowing off steam cuz I had little to much to drink. Some cops pulled up saying come here I wanna talk to you. I said nah i'm going inside, since I was drinking (against the law on the reservation) and I had a bag of broccoli in my coat pocket and didn't want to go in on some bullshit... And I turn around this cop says don't make me chase you, so yeah I book it inside and by the time I lock the door he's already kicking it in.

So I dash back to stash the stash and I burst into my dad's room, and he's in there giving it to my Mom's like I don't have enough siblings already, so I keep running into their private bathroom. And this cop is searching through the house...

And my dad is pissed arguing with this cop. So the cop leaves....

Turns out he was looking some guy that slapped around his girlfriend. Since we don't have addresses on the Rez......he just assumed it was me since i was out side. You know me though I catch flies with honey not vinegar...

This other time I took a breathalyser and threw up on the cop blowing through the straw....

Can't count how many times i've been pulled over and searched for drugs when I didn't have none.....

Cracked my head open on the window in the back seat and the cop drove around for two hours letting me bleed out in the back seat. When he finally did take me to the hospital I had to get staples in my head....

Cops rape drunk women around here.....fuck the police.

100pr00f
05-06-2011, 02:01 PM
i neever ran into any cops befor ..but my cousin a couple months ago

was riding a bmx bike on the side walk. to a store coming from helping a friend with a car n the shop he worked at...undercover pulled up next to him and ask what the fuck was he doing...they jump out the car threw em off the bike and threw the bike in the street and told him that where u should be riding ur bike.....the searched him while he was on his stomach with his arms jacked up and took his iphone that he was using for a ipod at the time ..that i gave him,,,,,never got it back
the cops had bullet proof vests and shit ..and were talking shit to him like crazy ...his bike got fucked up form a car hitting it while it was in the street...as its a super busy street with only 2 lanes including on coming traffic...hince y he wasnt riding in the street...he was also 17 at the time

my vote is for they my hommies as i work with state troopers every night...most of em are cool and will spill the beans on what they will let u get away with...now city cops are assholes

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 02:12 PM
lmao that's some trivail shit @warpath ,i racked up the part of you walking into ya dad giving it to ya moms hahaha wowzers

@100proof that's crazy ish yo

Frank Sobotka
05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
I don't think that shit happens over here in the Netherlands. The Cops are expected to write out a certain amount of tickets, no time for arrests.

A few weeks back some dude got a parking ticket while he was paying for the parking on the other side of the streets.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
yea and to clear something,this isn't an anti police type of thread,i in no way hate all cops but some of these bastards shouldn't wear a badge

SKAMPOE
05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
far too many times bruh

CEITEDMOFO
05-06-2011, 04:18 PM
If so,share your story

heres mine,last year around christmas,i got drunk at a home girls party and spent the night there,woke up at like 5 am because I had an important meeting and rushed outta there into town,when I got to the building where I was sposed to meet the investor,it was locked and I needed to take a piss real bad do there was a building nearby,sorta like a huge building with offices in it so I went in there,luckily for me,the dorr was open so I rushed in there,headed to the rest room,took a piss,lucky for me,there was another dude in there who used it as well so I said wut up to dude as I was walking out of the place

as I'm heading out to the door,this one dude calls me to come his way so I head towards dude like yea what up,he is like stand there and then picks up his phone and calls the cops,im hearing dude say "i think we have the black guy who has been robing this place for a year now" so in awe and anger,me and dude start arguing and having a shotuin match,he gets on the phone and tells the cops "he is being aggressive " so now I'm heated,ready to snuff this cat,argument goes on,before I know it,theres like 5 squad cars outside,guns drawn at me and shit,im like yo wtf,tryna explain that all I dd was tryna take a piss and these cats tackle me to the ground,bend my arm,twist that shit and are like placing they elbow on ma back tryna subdue me

long story short,this cat is there watching this shit giving em a statement,but what saved me is the dude I I seen in the rest room earlier,aparently he worked there,came out and told em he seen me use the rest room and head out and I in no way was scouting the place tryna rob it,so now the cops search me,realise there's no harmful shit on

RoFL

YEA I'VE BEEN STOPPED NUMEROUS TIMES AND SEARCHED, BUT I DONT GIVE THE COPS A REASON TO BEAT MY ASS SO IM ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR,
IF I WAS YOU I WOULD COME BACK AND WAIT FOR THE DUDE TO COME OUT THE BUILDING AND SNUFF HIM OUT

WARPATH
05-06-2011, 04:19 PM
yea and to clear something,this isn't an anti police type of thread,i in no way hate all cops but some of these bastards shouldn't wear a badge

WiX7GTelTPM

CEITEDMOFO
05-06-2011, 04:24 PM
^FaGGIT

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 04:33 PM
@skamp word g
@heat yo,thats real talk,i often thougt about doing that shit but them niggaz wrote up some ish,that I'm banned from that area for a year or if I'm spotted I'm doing time,imma upload a pic of that shit later,bullshit b,i tell you,i did wanna knock his bitch ass out a day later but that document is not a good look g

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 05:15 PM
what's also crazy is this,after the whole ordeal,here I am hoping into a mercedes s550,the look on the cops and that fags face was priceless, real shit

WARPATH
05-06-2011, 05:15 PM
^FaGGIT

http://reynaelena.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/PO-FRUITCAKE.jpg

(fruitcake)

IrOnMaN
05-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Pigs that roll around in their own filth are usually the ones that are slaughtered. What people need to understand that there is a big difference b/w a police officer and a pig(corrupt cop). Slaughter pigs(corrupt cops) not police officers. Now, one would have a difficult time distinguishing b/w a police officer and a pig(corrupt cop). This is where judgement on behavior comes into play.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-06-2011, 06:27 PM
definitely agree with that notion tectrius

diggy
05-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Me rufffed up? Naw.

That happens to others with me being the spectator. It's usually some ignant shit like somebody shopliftin booze from the liquor store so he gets thrown into the glass door in the supermall with force, or somebody gettin in a fight and police havta spray pepper spray in they face while they screamin "I'm not going back". Like really, I heard a guy say that while he's being subdued. I thought that line is only in the movies.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-06-2011, 09:17 PM
RoFL

YEA I'VE BEEN STOPPED NUMEROUS TIMES AND SEARCHED, BUT I DONT GIVE THE COPS A REASON TO BEAT MY ASS SO IM ALWAYS ON GOOD BEHAVIOR,
IF I WAS YOU I WOULD COME BACK AND WAIT FOR THE DUDE TO COME OUT THE BUILDING AND SNUFF HIM OUT

yea, you give em a few names and busts and you slide of scot-free

Dokuro
05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
ops? i guess your tying to say cops

no i run to fast

Socrates92
05-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Only ever had one run in with cops. They wanted to search my bag, bloody typical that the one time they wanna search me I have a quarter of bud on me.

Dokuro
05-07-2011, 02:10 AM
i had a pound of weed on me so i had to book-it

only wish that stupid dog didn't come running after i wouldn't have had.... enough about that

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Me rufffed up? Naw.

That happens to others with me being the spectator. It's usually some ignant shit like somebody shopliftin booze from the liquor store so he gets thrown into the glass door in the supermall with force, or somebody gettin in a fight and police havta spray pepper spray in they face while they screamin "I'm not going back". Like really, I heard a guy say that while he's being subdued. I thought that line is only in the movies.

that shit is real g,sadly

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Only ever had one run in with cops. They wanted to search my bag, bloody typical that the one time they wanna search me I have a quarter of bud on me.

yea,i was lucky cause around that time
I had stopped smoking weed for 2 months going so there were not gonna find shit on me in regards to that,must say,me quitting that=best idea yet

Socrates92
05-09-2011, 07:51 AM
yea,i was lucky cause around that time
I had stopped smoking weed for 2 months going so there were not gonna find shit on me in regards to that,must say,me quitting that=best idea yet

Yeh? It's expensive admittedly but I stil love doing it, do it more than drinking alcohol.

Fortunately I was only 17 at the time so only got a reprimand which means I have a police record rather than a criminal record and it only lasts 5 years, not sure if you have that in the States.

Was hoping to get the sensi back but they weren't having any of it.

J.T.S.
05-09-2011, 01:14 PM
just finished wrapping up an illegal search and drug case myself Grave last week the whole thing got thrown out, anyways make a long story short sometime in December i was walking with one of my peeps. so we get into his whip the cops follow us pull us over at the light search the car find nothing(there is nothing in the car anyways).

They search us i'm searched first while my boy is in the car make a long story short they say they find 2 coke bags which i never had in the first place!
so i'm arrested charged with possession and conspiracy. bail out a day later!
Missed court out of state locked up again with 3 warrants bail out boom!

The cops show up to court lying the whole time i wanted to go off but i just chill and let the nonsense ride out, theyr'e smiling at me thinking they got me by the balls!

Just about to take this to trial judge says the drugs never came back from the lab case dismissed! If only you guys could see the look on the cops face !
I'm telling you Grave these cops can just plant shit on you and your fucked!
Iv'e been roughed up by cops but lately they just leave me alone!

SKAMPOE
05-09-2011, 01:27 PM
lucky mu fucka hahaha good shit^

IrOnMaN
05-09-2011, 02:41 PM
just finished wrapping up an illegal search and drug case myself Grave last week the whole thing got thrown out, anyways make a long story short sometime in December i was walking with one of my peeps. so we get into his whip the cops follow us pull us over at the light search the car find nothing(there is nothing in the car anyways).

They search us i'm searched first while my boy is in the car make a long story short they say they find 2 coke bags which i never had in the first place!
so i'm arrested charged with possession and conspiracy. bail out a day later!
Missed court out of state locked up again with 3 warrants bail out boom!

The cops show up to court lying the whole time i wanted to go off but i just chill and let the nonsense ride out, theyr'e smiling at me thinking they got me by the balls!

Just about to take this to trial judge says the drugs never came back from the lab case dismissed! If only you guys could see the look on the cops face !
I'm telling you Grave these cops can just plant shit on you and your fucked!
Iv'e been roughed up by cops but lately they just leave me alone!

This is why I stay home. Again, pigs should be slaughtered.

IrOnMaN
05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Ok. The reason why I say that corrupt cops (pigs) should be killed is because when they're doing stuff like this, they're ruining people's life and their families for the sole purpose of their hate for themselves and people in general. Most people become cops for the wrong reasons. For most of them, it's either for revenge, power, or hate. Then they spread that hate on people who they don't even know.

True Story

When I was 18, I was walking from the campus library around 10:00pm at night. A cop pulled up beside me and asked me my age and where I was going. I told him that I'm 18 and I was going home. Then he asks me to show him and his partner my ID. At that time, I'd say about three more squad cars came. When I was about to reach for my wallet, all the cops got out of their cars VERY FAST!

One cop searched me while a short guy who was clearly high started to test me to see if I would get angry and fight him. I refused. I'll admit, I did get angry and say something to him but, unfortunately, I cannot recall. After I said what I said, a fat ass hog yelled at me, threatening to throw me in the back of a squad car and I would do hard time.

These guys didn't have a thing on me. My only crime was walking home. That's all. I mean these guys were yelling to the top of their lungs!

Whenever I think about that night, I always ask myself, "What was the purpose of that? Did they all have a bad day? Was is because I was an easy target?

I want to make this clear. I thank God that they didn't plant anything on me because if they did, my life would be ruined by a bunch of scared men who obvious have trouble living their lives and how the world is as a whole. So, that badge they wear everyday gives them a sense of pride, power, and worth because deep down inside, I'd say some of them are worthless human beings who are just weak! You hear about cops planting drugs and weapons on innocent people, most men who are either Mexican or black. It's hate that's the cause of this, not the badge. Plus, they assume that the people they're screwing over can't afford a lawyer. As a result, they have to plead guilty and cut a deal because it's their word verses the cops. It's a business because they have to meet a quote, right?

Listen, if we as nation want to better ourselves and if we to make it as a people, we can't succeed with corrupt cops who are out for revenge for unknown reasons. It's pathetic in so many ways.

I had an angel by my side that night.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Damn, Tectrus.

You mean the cops actually stopped you and asked you a few questions?!!??

You're lucky you made it out alive!!!

I can't believe we live in a society in which police brutality like that still takes place

stay up, g.

one time i was at a field party that got busted, and Iwalked up to a cop and said "excuse me, sir" and he pulled his gun on me and told me to get back. I put my hands up and he said "Put your arms down mothrfucker and get on the ground". So I started to get down and he leg swept me and slammed me on my face and cuffed me and then he hit me in the back of his head with his copstick.

It maded me anrgy and sad at the same time.

Socrates92
05-09-2011, 06:16 PM
^lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-09-2011, 08:02 PM
hahahahaha that was awesome @jts, fuck those douchebags man

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-09-2011, 08:09 PM
lmao @ rodney
@tectrus, yea it's always smart to play dumb with em,i can't tell you how many times I've gotten outta potentially life altering situations with cops just by playing the nice nerdy guy who only just wants to be somebody in life

one time,i actually had weed on me when the cops stopped me and my boy,they started searching through ma back and found an x men comic,the civil war series at that,before I knew it,the cop and I started talking about who we thought would reveal their superheroe identities in the next issue,long story short,he warned me in the end to be more careful and let me slide,since then,stan lee t me is one of the greatest men alivemreal shit haha

DeeBlock
05-09-2011, 08:21 PM
^^Oh, so that's the trick!

THE MASON
05-09-2011, 08:37 PM
ya one time they managed to catch me, but it wasnt exactly even.

downtown at a bar, its last call, so we power down a few more shots and be out. my buddy is out front chirpin his life away to some foreing faggots, all gino'd out, real douche bags. last thing i know a fight breaks out, and thats really the last thing i remember due to a rage induced coma which drove my bloodlust threw the roof.

when i gained my sense, my hand was all fucked and i had gotten taken out by a cop.and cause of my lack of melanin i was released without question.

only to later find out i had rendered a faggot grease back unconscious and arrested LOL

Dokuro
05-09-2011, 08:53 PM
azDPnl41aJs

learn the techniques well my brothers