PDA

View Full Version : Is is wise to wife a girl who likes me holding a knife to her throat wen we make love

JiggaGenious
05-07-2011, 06:06 PM
well, is it?

Wh0am3ye?
05-07-2011, 06:10 PM
cut her a little bit...if she finds pleasure out of it then run far away.

laolu
05-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Only Wu-corp...

05-07-2011, 06:28 PM
No

Dokuro
05-07-2011, 06:45 PM
hell no

Dokuro
05-07-2011, 07:00 PM
however if she likes to hold a knife to your throat shes a keeper

masochism bad
sadism good

JiggaGenious
05-07-2011, 11:27 PM
yeah, it's a delicate balance between prude and nasty
you want her to be nasty enough to wanna do whatever you want, ass to mouth and whatnot, but not so nasty that she does it to everyone.

plus if shit were to ever jump off and she pulls a knife on me, me getting into a knife fight with her would just make her pussy wet and then i'll slip on a puddle of her juices and break my neck.

TSA
05-08-2011, 12:49 AM
dude no, wtf.
why would you? so you can breed daughters that like that shit too?
long term thinking ppl.

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 03:02 AM
yeah, it's a delicate balance between prude and nasty
you want her to be nasty enough to wanna do whatever you want, ass to mouth and whatnot, but not so nasty that she does it to everyone.

plus if shit were to ever jump off and she pulls a knife on me, me getting into a knife fight with her would just make her pussy wet and then i'll slip on a puddle of her juices and break my neck.

ok so does she like hurting herself or others because what you just described there is a sadist unlike your original that is a masochist

there is a huge differences

and if she is a sadist wife her because even the hardest girl is not afraid to show her soft side to the man she loves
my wife sadist it is fine because she has a healthy outlet working in the correctional department

but if she is a masochist run away

rarely ever do the two converge but if they do its just way to much trouble

http://i51.tinypic.com/mhvzte.jpg

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 03:04 AM
dude no, wtf.
why would you? so you can breed daughters that like that shit too?
long term thinking ppl.

well what if hes not a breeder did you consider that

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Dont marry her.. if you live together and its working k, just enjoy that..
your case reminds me of that mobster from Sopranos, cant recall his name.. he used to put a gun on Janice head (Tony's sister) while he was makin love to her..

TSA
05-11-2011, 01:41 PM
well what if hes not a breeder did you consider that
wtf were all breeders, indians 1 leader, one man can take a whole army out, no cheba.

he's gonna knock her up one way or another, guys like jigglegential bust that sweet nut on their first chick and will slaughter anyone just to keep busting that nut on that same bitch. At this point he's in love and on a frantic quest to constantly bust a nut in her disposable vageen. only he doesn't understand she's disposable, he met a bitch that wants you to hold a knife up to her while having sex and he wants that to be the mother of his worthless seed, so obviously he's gonna breed the bitch.

what males in society fail to understand is that busting a nut is the easiest thing you can do with most women, and there's always better, so go for the BEST when it comes to breeding. The era of fucking a bitch and calling her wifey is over cause it comes from a tradition that suited a time where women didn't want you to kill them during sex

now these women want to die for this niggas wutang nut and shaved chicken dick, so he can't use the same mentality his grandpa used to find his grandma.

with that in mind, the fact that he could have sex with any chick in his tax bracket in all reality, he should go for someone upwardly moble with good bone structure, a nack for working out, more intelligence then him, firm birthin hips, no terminal illnesses in the family, albinism, retardation, and relatives that ride public transportation.

most of all a sane bitch, and someone that wants you to put a knife to her throat during sex isn't sane. cause you'll birth, from her disposable vageen, a son that wants niggas to put knives to his throat when he's getting fucked. and all your life you'll have to deal with a son in your attic taking dick and knives while you're trying to eat a decent meal. then you'll think hmmm, maybe another kid will do, and it'll be a daughter, and she'll like you to hold a knife while fucking her too. then you'll divorce the bitch and she'll get you arrested, which is ok cause you divorced her for giving you HIV and there's no point in living anyways cause you're too pussy to spread HIV to the unknowing.

Dokuro
05-11-2011, 02:03 PM
????

Tissy i know you come from a nation that thinks homosexuality means to eat shit
but not even you can be that stupid

there are allot of women in this world that are not breeder there are allot of men two

for instance my wife is no longer a breeder
so thus i am no longer a breeder

if i'm going to have kids ill adopt a good old american kid

i don't want to passing on my genetic code any more

but maybe you don't understand what a breeder is

diggy
05-11-2011, 02:07 PM
... then you'll divorce the bitch and she'll get you arrested, which is ok cause you divorced her for giving you HIV and there's no point in living anyways cause you're too pussy to spread HIV to the unknowing.

Where I'm at, for some reason, the people in the news who get caught for doing the highlighted part are mostly African.

TSA
05-11-2011, 02:08 PM
????

Tissy i know you come from a nation that thinks homosexuality means to eat shit
but not even you can be that stupid

there are allot of women in this world that are not breeder there are allot of men two

for instance my wife is no longer a breeder
so thus i am no longer a breeder

if i'm going to have kids ill adopt a good old american kid

i don't want to passing on my genetic code any more

but maybe you don't understand what a breeder is

no dude, it's totally cool that you're freeing posterity from your shitty genetic code, that's really selfless and strong of you and i commend that, i think women wutang corp review blog sub forum moderators should do that, not saying you're one.

but this genital guy isn't going to be as selfless as you are, he's going to get her pregnant if you or she gives him time. obviously a chick that likes dicks and knives isn't going to be partical about condoms and will be to foolish to take birth control regularly.

im just telling him to aim higher.

TSA
05-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Where I'm at, for some reason, the people in the news who get caught for doing the highlighted part are mostly African.
well blacks in general, Eloleh!

diggy
05-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Actually, no. African in general. I think I know what I'm talking about when I'm the one who watched these news stories.

Dokuro
05-11-2011, 02:19 PM
no dude, it's totally cool that you're freeing posterity from your shitty genetic code, that's really selfless and strong of you and i commend that, i think women wutang corp review blog sub forum moderators should do that, not saying you're one.

but this genital guy isn't going to be as selfless as you are, he's going to get her pregnant if you or she gives him time. obviously a chick that likes dicks and knives isn't going to be partical about condoms and will be to foolish to take birth control regularly.

im just telling him to aim higher.

selfless..... heheh no one has ever called me that

i still stand by this though

if she is a sadist wife her because even the hardest girl is not afraid to show her soft side to the man she loves
if she is a masochist run away

TSA
05-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Actually, no. African in general. I think I know what I'm talking about when I'm the one who watched these news stories.
no dude, it's blacks. you're not gonna show me a race with AIDS more then blacks, and africans are black if you didn't notice.

blacks = AIDS, all seven continents

nreblS58JpM

Dokuro
05-11-2011, 02:39 PM
thats only because Reagan wanted to eliminate them (theory at 13%)

so it conspiracy but at least it has an higher %ge then Illuminati (.2%)

ShaDynasty
05-11-2011, 07:42 PM
wtf were all breeders, indians 1 leader, one man can take a whole army out, no cheba.

he's gonna knock her up one way or another, guys like jigglegential bust that sweet nut on their first chick and will slaughter anyone just to keep busting that nut on that same bitch. At this point he's in love and on a frantic quest to constantly bust a nut in her disposable vageen. only he doesn't understand she's disposable, he met a bitch that wants you to hold a knife up to her while having sex and he wants that to be the mother of his worthless seed, so obviously he's gonna breed the bitch.

what males in society fail to understand is that busting a nut is the easiest thing you can do with most women, and there's always better, so go for the BEST when it comes to breeding. The era of fucking a bitch and calling her wifey is over cause it comes from a tradition that suited a time where women didn't want you to kill them during sex

now these women want to die for this niggas wutang nut and shaved chicken dick, so he can't use the same mentality his grandpa used to find his grandma.

with that in mind, the fact that he could have sex with any chick in his tax bracket in all reality, he should go for someone upwardly moble with good bone structure, a nack for working out, more intelligence then him, firm birthin hips, no terminal illnesses in the family, albinism, retardation, and relatives that ride public transportation.

most of all a sane bitch, and someone that wants you to put a knife to her throat during sex isn't sane. cause you'll birth, from her disposable vageen, a son that wants niggas to put knives to his throat when he's getting fucked. and all your life you'll have to deal with a son in your attic taking dick and knives while you're trying to eat a decent meal. then you'll think hmmm, maybe another kid will do, and it'll be a daughter, and she'll like you to hold a knife while fucking her too. then you'll divorce the bitch and she'll get you arrested, which is ok cause you divorced her for giving you HIV and there's no point in living anyways cause you're too pussy to spread HIV to the unknowing.

Official: Chivalry is not dead!

Anyway, the fact this guy has to even ask this question says enough about him that hes probably gonna die at the hand of some wicked witch of the west eventually. Fuck it, marry her and i''l be there at the shotgun (or knife) wedding.

Seek counselling.