PDA

View Full Version : Most Racist Moment On A Game Show!

Jammin
05-08-2011, 07:27 AM
wshh33rxCLtyBAp1U9vD

Socrates92
05-08-2011, 07:35 AM
I don't like him cos he's black

Hahahaha what a fucking wanker

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2011, 08:22 AM
hawaiins are notorious for their hatred towards white/black...mostlly whites, but it stems from the fact that "Americans" pretty much came to their island and culture and held it hostage in manyy respects.

So im guessing thats a part of it.

but you know what, the man is honest, you know where he stands. and he wasnt afraid to say it.

he believes he has his reasons.

IrOnMaN
05-08-2011, 09:23 AM
he believes he has his reasons.

And so do you.:{

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2011, 09:28 AM
i dont hate anyone you cornball.

i have prejudices from my own personal experience.

but you talk more shit about black folks than I do. Plus you hate women and wanted men to compliment your weiner online.

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 09:28 AM

this kinda got my panther blood flowing but i took a step back

what kinda game show was that was that even a game show fucking reality tv thats why i canceled my cable

and on that note i to hate the NAACP and affirmative action because its out dated and no longer necessary
i'm also against reparations unless its for a direct victim

non of it is equality

now all i can say about this gay is what a ignorant motherfucker

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2011, 09:29 AM
there is a thin line between pride and racism

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 09:31 AM
dude pride in-self is good

pride in the false idea of ("race") is a lie (nationality and religion)

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2011, 09:36 AM
dont try to twist the fact of the abomination of pride.

IrOnMaN
05-08-2011, 09:43 AM
i dont hate anyone you cornball.

This maybe true. Just because I'm not a ex-con or a thug doesn't make me a cornball. Thanks.

i have prejudices from my own personal experience.

We all do, but does that mean we should judge? You live in Cleveland, OH. Who am I to talk? [/QUOTE]

this kinda got my panther blood flowing but i took a step back

what kinda game show was that was that even a game show fucking reality tv thats why i canceled my cable

and on that note i to hate the NAACP and affirmative action because its out dated and no longer necessary
i'm also against reparations unless its for a direct victim

non of it is equality

now all i can say about this gay is what a ignorant motherfucker

The name of the game show is "Without Prejudice". I don't know when that episode was filmed, unfortunately.

Personally, I'm not offended by this at all and why should I be? The guy is fucking Hawaiian for crying out loud. The guy doesn't have ANYTHING on me besides not being black! If a black person were to say something racist like what the Hawaiian said, people wouldn't really take any offense to it because it's coming from a black person. They'd laugh and would move on. There's a lot of negativity in our image so that racist-ignorant comments that we say don't hold any weight. That's self-explanatory. When other minorities say something negative regarding blacks, it's a shocker because their image isn't negative.

there is a thin line between pride and racism

Hmmmm.

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 09:44 AM
dude i'm an Asura if anyone know about pride its me

pride is good because of my pride i actually have something of a moral fiber
and the belief in my self that you lose when you follow a tyrant like Yahweh

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 09:45 AM
man fucking blasphemy is the greatest cash cow

Art Vandelay
05-08-2011, 11:55 AM
how is this a game show??

MaskedAvenger
05-08-2011, 12:04 PM
ahahah now thats entertainment

Dokuro
05-08-2011, 12:17 PM
how is this a game show??

yeah thats what i want to know

05-08-2011, 12:54 PM
LMFAO
LOL @ young dudes voice: lmUZGdi7Ty4

EAGLE EYE
05-08-2011, 01:42 PM
I would've just said I didn't like the guy cuz he smells like Kangaroo pouch

Wh0am3ye?
05-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I know david wanted to knock this mutha fucka out.

PALEFORCE
05-08-2011, 04:25 PM
hahaha fucking t-moa

398I5CCjZPM

IrOnMaN
05-08-2011, 05:38 PM
hahaha fucking t-moa

You know, Pale, you're not a funny guy at all. You talk smack about me simply because you think that I'm an easy target online. But let's face it, you're worst than me. You're a paranoid, stupid little guy who thinks that he's better than most people. Yes, that's what you believe. I know, hell, we all know it's all bullshit! The fact is that you're currently living with your skinhead uncle who lives in a run down trailer park talking smack about black and Mexicans because the both of you have nothing better to do but run your mouths like women. Yes, you're white and I'm black. So what?

P.S. In college, I was never in a fraternity and I worked two part time jobs, you stupid-ignorant-methsmoking-scared-shaking-racist-punk-ass-motherfucker!

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2011, 07:17 PM
hahahahahah!!!

pale is about to get worked by the black after school special!!

Professor Poopsnagle
05-08-2011, 07:20 PM
You know, Pale, you're not a funny guy at all. You talk smack about me simply because you think that I'm an easy target online. But let's face it, you're worst than me. You're a paranoid, stupid little guy who thinks that he's better than most people. Yes, that's what you believe. I know, hell, we all know it's all bullshit! The fact is that you're currently living with your skinhead uncle who lives in a run down trailer park talking smack about black and Mexicans because the both of you have nothing better to do but run your mouths like women. Yes, you're white and I'm black. So what?

P.S. In college, I was never in a fraternity and I worked two part time jobs, you stupid-ignorant-methsmoking-scared-shaking-racist-punk-ass-motherfucker!
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f70c1136.gif

Socrates92
05-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I bet he got fucking assraped after this aired.

The dude's a prick, generalising a whole race for such a small reason.

EAGLE EYE
05-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Obviously he believes The HAWAIIAN MAN IS GOD.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2011, 10:08 PM
I bet he got fucking assraped after this aired.

The dude's a prick, generalising a whole race for such a small reason.

shut the fuck up you faggot.

London.....LOL

check two
05-08-2011, 10:48 PM
E7gQo9vQYoM

05-09-2011, 05:53 AM

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f70c1136.gif

Frank Sobotka
05-09-2011, 06:05 AM
I like that guy.

Would racism be justifiable when the only black people a person has ever been surrounded by were Waka Flocka-class retarded?

Socrates92
05-09-2011, 06:38 AM
shut the fuck up you faggot.

London.....LOL

Ohio............LOL

PALEFORCE
05-09-2011, 01:39 PM
haha fucking t-moa aka fredrick douglas i dont think you did anything in college thats why your on welfare right now and and live in your moms basement. but your black right? i wouldnt expect much more from you. polynesian dude was right. thats why we calll yall niggers but the old head black dude i wouldnt classify as a nigger

IrOnMaN
05-09-2011, 02:26 PM
haha fucking t-moa aka fredrick douglas i dont think you did anything in college thats why your on welfare right now and and live in your moms basement.

Is that the best you've got?}:| Damn, you're truly pathetic!

You can continue to call me a nigger if you want. That's your opinion and I can care less about what you think of me for now on. I don't have to prove anything to you or Art. I'm not going to feed sharks when they themselves should be killed.

I'm not going to continue to debate with you or Art regarding my life, how I'm living, or what I did in my past. And all of this welfare stuff is getting pretty damn old and it needs to come to an end! If you want to believe Art's stupidity and his random common white boy bullshit about me, then go right ahead. Be a mindless goat if you want too. What do you and Art want from me? The fact is that you're stupid and I'm sure most people on this message board would agree. Besides being a stupid-pasty-white-trash-cracker, you have NOTHING ON ME! You're a waste a sperm. Just do us all a favor and ask an administrator to erase your WTC account because you really don't belong here for obvious reasons.

Nigger that!

Art Vandelay
05-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm not going to continue to debate with you or Art regarding my life, how I'm living, or what I did in my past. And all of this welfare stuff is getting pretty damn old and it needs to come to an end! If you want to believe Art's stupidity and his random common white boy bullshit about me, then go right ahead. Be a mindless goat if you want too. What do you and Art want from me? The fact is that you're stupid and I'm sure most people on this message board would agree. Besides being a stupid-pasty-white-trash-cracker, you have NOTHING ON ME! You're a waste a sperm. Just do us all a favor and ask an administrator to erase your WTC account because you really don't belong here for obvious reasons.

hahaha, you just called yourself a stupid-pasty-white-trash cracker

Professor Poopsnagle
05-09-2011, 02:45 PM

You can continue to call me a nigger if you want. That's your opinion and I can care less about what you think of me for now on. I don't have to prove anything to you or Art. I'm not going to feed sharks when they themselves should be killed.

Nigger that!http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f70c1136.gif

Frank Drebin
05-09-2011, 02:57 PM
lol thats the best thing i've seen on a game show. except david tua you might remember him "fighting" (didnt land a punch) Lennox Lewis for the world championship, here's he on wheel of fortune in the 90s.

YaIZF8uUTtk

MaskedAvenger
05-09-2011, 03:05 PM
he said O for Ocean no awesome

05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
^^Then why did he get the buzzer and didn't protest? Dude is a retard, face it.

Frank Drebin
05-10-2011, 12:32 AM
he said O for Ocean no awesome
eeerrrrrr o for awesome

EAGLE EYE
05-10-2011, 01:51 AM

Nigger that!

BAHAHhaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!