PDA

View Full Version : The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game

CEITEDMOFO
05-09-2011, 03:46 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dxpdKTGTcPY/TcZcQSWA7YI/AAAAAAAAAL0/WZxrBKXu8Yg/s400/lupe1.jpg

10. Lupe Fiasco

Ayo before Lasers son was jus ya typical above average sorta corny semi fruity but definitely lyrical ass rapper nahmean. He wasnt like the most incredible nigga breathin or nothin like that but son was still kinda nice namsayin. Then the niggas label started playin games wit his mind n shit...n long story short...he decided what he was gon do was make the lost C&C Music Factory album or some shit. You can feel feathers flyin out the speakers when those songs is playin son. This nigga makin will.i.am. seem like DMX yo. Lupe more delicate than paper panties rite now namsayin. If that snow nigga Tobey Maguire started rappin tomorrow Im pretty sure his album would sound a lot like Lasers yo. But the little homie probably gon bounce back from that corny shit when he drop FNL 2. Word is bond. Thats why he at the bottom of this list n shit. But til then I aint givin a frozen fuck bout this nigga.

ROfL@ LOST C& C MUSIC FACTORY ALBUM
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/05/2nd-annual-10-softest-niggas-in-game.html

BASCO
05-09-2011, 03:52 PM
cosign on lupe and j-cole. your a faggit for posting ti's dick tho

Dokuro
05-09-2011, 04:33 PM
i like lupe at least he keeps it real unlike all the other fake MC ....Dr dre

the guys stays true to himself witch is more then i can say about .....2pac

got to respect his choice in shirts to i got that one in my closet

Dokuro
05-09-2011, 04:41 PM
and whats Swizzy doing there hes not an MC he is a DJ

you cant call a him a rapper when he doesn't rap

liYoXGt6Uww

experimental genre not hip hop

and fuck it the beats are sick

Socrates92
05-09-2011, 04:53 PM
'Puff is like the nigga at the party that wont go home.'

Lol co-sign to this

CEITEDMOFO
05-22-2011, 08:47 PM
HONORABLE MENTIONs
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/05/2nd-annual-softest-niggas-in-game.html

food for thought
05-22-2011, 08:51 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fAJ-G8-oe_I/TcZkzZuAMiI/AAAAAAAAAMA/K0ZetRfUsLE/s320/diddy.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SC8T7C5t4-k/TcZgKPxLyFI/AAAAAAAAAL8/Pv1DlemP_ng/s400/bob.jpeg

aahahahahahah
jesus

CEITEDMOFO
05-22-2011, 08:52 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i42vWs_QRhA/Tc1vhL52FPI/AAAAAAAAAMk/qoHnuA7j56I/s400/soulja-boy.jpg\
Soulja Boy

Look at this niggas face son. You kno the god aint no photoshop savvy nigga like that yo. Jus like wit that T.I. photo...you probably notice that there aint a gun pointed at this niggas head or nothin. Son actually takin time out his day to walk into a bathroom n strip down n snap a quick shot of hisself lookin like prison candy. Cos he feelin hisself THAT much b. But forreal yo this nigga is a pioneer son namsayin. You gotta give credit where its due namsayin. He was jus ya average nigga wit a 5th grade education n a laptop at one time b. NOW look at the nigga. He saw that the bar for bein a rapper was so low that it probably couldnt get any lower....cos the nigga Gucci Mane had already made it so that niggas aint even hafta have anything even close to actual skill to be a rapper. But he saw how low it was n he did the impossible b....he lowered the bar. This nigga kicked the door wide open for all the wackest niggas in the world to get in the game nahmean. This nigga opened the floodgates son. He brought a whole ocean of wack niggas behind him yo. Son is the Moses of wack niggas namsayin. This nigga parted a whole sea of quality music n brought his peoples to the promise land nahmean. He came down from the mountains wit 2 tablets n upon those tablets were the commandments of the wack nigga.

ROFL

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Jermaine Yoda'd the niggas career to make sure that son was the Luke Skywalker of soft niggas

Hahahaha

CEITEDMOFO
05-22-2011, 09:31 PM
After he done conquered all the various aspects of bein a wack ass nigga he for some reason still needed to ensure that his softness was made very clear to niggas tho. The nigga wanted to hold belts in multiple divisions n shit g.

ROFL

SL33
05-23-2011, 04:53 AM
He came down from the mountains wit 2 tablets n upon those tablets were the commandments of the wack nigga.

ALCATRAZ
05-23-2011, 05:23 AM
the guys stays true to himself witch is more then i can say about .....2pac

pac was the best thing rap had to offer

he still is as a matter of fact lol

how you gonna praise lupe and then in the same breath denounce pac... smh @ u

Socrates92
05-23-2011, 08:09 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i42vWs_QRhA/Tc1vhL52FPI/AAAAAAAAAMk/qoHnuA7j56I/s400/soulja-boy.jpg\
Soulja Boy

Look at this niggas face son. You kno the god aint no photoshop savvy nigga like that yo. Jus like wit that T.I. photo...you probably notice that there aint a gun pointed at this niggas head or nothin. Son actually takin time out his day to walk into a bathroom n strip down n snap a quick shot of hisself lookin like prison candy. Cos he feelin hisself THAT much b. But forreal yo this nigga is a pioneer son namsayin. You gotta give credit where its due namsayin. He was jus ya average nigga wit a 5th grade education n a laptop at one time b. NOW look at the nigga. He saw that the bar for bein a rapper was so low that it probably couldnt get any lower....cos the nigga Gucci Mane had already made it so that niggas aint even hafta have anything even close to actual skill to be a rapper. But he saw how low it was n he did the impossible b....he lowered the bar. This nigga kicked the door wide open for all the wackest niggas in the world to get in the game nahmean. This nigga opened the floodgates son. He brought a whole ocean of wack niggas behind him yo. Son is the Moses of wack niggas namsayin. This nigga parted a whole sea of quality music n brought his peoples to the promise land nahmean. He came down from the mountains wit 2 tablets n upon those tablets were the commandments of the wack nigga.

ROFL

Hahahhaahahahhaa that is epic. 'The Moses of wack niggas'

WARPATH
05-23-2011, 10:17 AM
son probably blows dandelions when he chillin

ha ha!

05-23-2011, 10:36 AM
LMFAO good entertainment. SMH @ these fags. And bow wow gettin' ass-raped??? WTF i knew he was gay, but c'mon son, don't need to smear it all in our faces..., geezus...

CEITEDMOFO
05-23-2011, 12:00 PM

PAC IS A ACTOR AND BALLERINA :cheerlie: SO NOT GANGSTa

Dokuro
05-23-2011, 12:12 PM

oh maybe you should read my post again pac is a fake and that fake that he was got him killed so hes also an idiot how the hell does a back up dancer become a killer hes worthless and his music was generic at the time he over hyped only because he was killed out of his stupidity he is and was a studio gangsta and he duped all of you to actually believe that he was a thug i'm more thug the he is and thats saying quite allot your from the bay right you should know this unless you also one of the ignorant suburban masses why don't you ask Shock G how much of an idiot he was don't get my wrong i hate every one affiliated with the blood and crips there all cowards who cant hold there own fighting against a wet paper bag but what i hate most is some one lying to them selves 2pac is a bitch

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-23-2011, 12:51 PM
oh maybe you should read my post again pac is a fake and that fake that he was got him killed so hes also an idiot how the hell does a back up dancer become a killer hes worthless and his music was generic at the time he over hyped only because he was killed out of his stupidity he is and was a studio gangsta and he duped all of you to actually believe that he was a thug i'm more thug the he is and thats saying quite allot your from the bay right you should know this unless you also one of the ignorant suburban masses why don't you ask Shock G how much of an idiot he was don't get my wrong i hate every one affiliated with the blood and crips there all cowards who cant hold there own fighting against a wet paper bag but what i hate most is some one lying to them selves 2pac is a bitch

i know alot of niggas who would do more then prove you wrong but your right about the pac thing

Dokuro
05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
yeah sure i will go upside there heads with my Tetsubo again
http://www.groupsyndicate.com/images/blog/dokuro1.gif
and thats no jock i haven't met a crip or blood yet that can do any kind of one on one fighting they need a army to get anything done there cowards and weak and most of them shake when they point a gun at some one

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-23-2011, 01:13 PM
yeah sure i will go upside there heads with my Tetsubo again
http://www.groupsyndicate.com/images/blog/dokuro1.gif
and thats no jock i haven't met a crip or blood yet that can do any kind of one on one fighting they need a army to get anything done there cowards and weak and most of them shake when they point a gun at some one

dont you live in like canada lmfaoo ?

Dokuro
05-23-2011, 01:26 PM
no i live in Cali i was born and raised in Compton and i'm in Japan right now

and i have never seen a "Demon" in those gangs just a bunch of "humans"