PDA

View Full Version : Sabac Red - Vinyl Freestyle Remix

KSTVRLSN
05-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Long time since I did a remix, mainly because I don't use a DAW (Reason 4.0) anymore.
So i just triggered the vocal sample on the MPC and I'm not really sure if it sounds allright.
On beat etc. etc.

You be the judge.
Anyways, that's also a new beat i made this evening, hope you like that at least !

qk1CionmnPI

Peace

THE MASON
05-10-2011, 04:33 PM
to embed, you just use these tags:

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE

and put anything after the "v=" from the youtube link between the youtube tages

ie. [youtube]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/youtube

jsut make sure you close the code off with square brackets lol

overall i thought this ws pretty dope, beat is real sick, but i feel like the vocals fell off at some points, but nothing major, only after 3 listens did i even notice. it cant be easy either using the vocals as a trigger lol. overall made dope tho man

KSTVRLSN
05-11-2011, 10:46 AM
overall i thought this ws pretty dope, beat is real sick, but i feel like the vocals fell off at some points, but nothing major, only after 3 listens did i even notice. it cant be easy either using the vocals as a trigger lol. overall made dope tho man

Thanks for the feed man, I guess it's near on point, maybe I'll try to correct those points where it falls off sometime..

And thanks for the embed, next time I'll probably be able to make it by myself hehe.

Peace

THE MASON
05-11-2011, 10:51 AM
just spun this again, and shit is real dope. beat matches Sabac vocals perfect sound wise, still think a few points dip off rhythm but the whole vibe is on point. you should do another beat tape lol

ill style fam, i dont think i ever found out what you using but now i know its an MPC lol

Killer Falcon
05-11-2011, 01:19 PM
that beat is real nice. definitely feeling it man, i love that vibe.

the acapella is noticeably off time though, sounds like its late if i had to guess. get it in time and it think this would work perfectly.

peace

INF
05-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Heard this the other day and forgot to reply.Shit was smooth though.

KSTVRLSN
05-13-2011, 11:28 AM
that beat is real nice. definitely feeling it man, i love that vibe.

the acapella is noticeably off time though, sounds like its late if i had to guess. get it in time and it think this would work perfectly.

peace

Thanks for the feed, I actually tried to kick the acapella a little sooner but that just sounded really offbeat, it might be right but the beat might not have the right "melody" for the acapella in that case..
I don't know, but I'll get back to that !

Peace

Heard this the other day and forgot to reply.Shit was smooth though.

Thanks man !