PDA

View Full Version : just got outta jail dog whatchu savage niggaz been up too

Sickandary!
05-13-2011, 02:39 AM
yo yeah what up computer suckaz howz life minez dope as fuck as alwayz u know it. my schizophrenia'z gettin betta i got neater offtime mythical lies an shit to spit these dayz bout gettin hemmed up and hauled away an shit. I was just released from county the other day for accidentenly stiffin some old fuck at costco for his gas card and rippin off some red ball cap from tj max on accident supposedly so my so called concscience could get away with lyin to the security bitch that i was innocent and just did it to grab her attention so id have time to bring her aside and get some digitz but anywayz yeah lock up sucked but what the fuck i was downtown today and holy fuck the godz gave me the most unholyiest fuckin day of chancez to realize how muthafuckin more locked out, G 'd up and soldiered out I am than 95% most the rest of yall. but yeah itz official ya boy sicka than yall amateur showhostz is attending wucorp once again 4 a minute an if u wanna take a spin at winnin some respect betweeen u an the kid fire away,bring it back for the vetz or get cocky an fire a wise one see if can get lucky an inflict one upon your heiness but yeah dont lie kidz....this cut is an will alwayz be mine an u know. peace to the philiipino gangsta nativez and tell yo momz keep it tight.

aight im out

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2011, 02:52 AM
http://www.mrbreakfast.com/ucp/1206_7293_ucp.jpg

Dokuro
05-13-2011, 03:06 AM
hahaah you went to jail

netscape check two
05-13-2011, 03:09 AM
lol @ stealing a Cincinnati Reds hat from Tj Maxx.

TSA
05-13-2011, 03:28 AM
god....

Dokuro
05-13-2011, 03:46 AM
God?????
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Onz7h53K9nY/SXF3G7guE3I/AAAAAAAAGK0/rADn-R7oxPU/s400/maria%2Bholic+02+(6).png

i doubt god has any thing to do with his idiotic behaver

this coming form the guy that blames god for everything wrong

Sickandary!
05-13-2011, 06:43 AM
shit, aidz been rollin in whatcom countyz tankz on red carpetz 4 yearz niggaz.
dont matta,inmatez,gaurdz,trusteez even judgez applaud this nigga on arrivalry. u know muthafuckin robby sinclaizy'z got tha hook up in A tank nigga, strawberry honeycomb aka cell 8 thatz where sheisty residez nigga. damnit u know I'z be controllin all the sweetz in the streetz since the beginnin of time nigga thatz whatz up anywayz pass yep 2 monthz for forgettin dat some canadian asked me to fill his bummy ride wit his card and mosey'n away

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-13-2011, 06:48 AM
shit, aidz been rollin in whatcom countyz tankz on red carpetz 4 yearz niggaz.
dont matta,inmatez,gaurdz,trusteez even judgez applaud this nigga on arrivalry. u know muthafuckin robby sinclaizy'z got tha hook up in A tank nigga, strawberry honeycomb aka cell 8 thatz where sheisty residez nigga. damnit u know I'z be controllin all the sweetz in the streetz since the beginnin of time nigga thatz whatz up anywayz pass yep 2 monthz for forgettin dat some canadian asked me to fill his bummy ride wit his card and mosey'n away

Haha you're definitely a white canadian dude with schizophrenia. Haha. Am I the only mentally healthy person who posts here?

Gat a fucking job you fag.