PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Elements

diggitydondruma
05-13-2011, 08:37 AM
What yallthink about this jam?
What is missing from my list of ghetto elements?

1yXAtEuDvAs

Dokuro
05-13-2011, 09:05 AM
its missing something .....content

gun bitches and bling are not part of the 4 elements of hip hop

and that guy that rhymed oh with doh and and mo

you should lose him

you know that fat guy around 1:30
whether its you or him i don't know and
2Lfxjy9-1-g

diggitydondruma
05-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Yeah that's my nigga Bonty....This is a track we did when we now came out so his skill wasn't that developed yet.lol. I'm the one with the deep voice.

By the way this is not elements of Hip Hop, but ghetto elements. So guns and bling are a big part of that shit. Trinidad slums are fill of em.

Dokuro
05-13-2011, 10:24 AM
and your proud of that
maybe instead of glorify what is bringing your community down you should be educating them to get better

Dokuro
05-13-2011, 10:25 AM
so whats missing from you ghetto elements are the 4 elements

vocabulary
wordplay
content
flow

diggitydondruma
05-13-2011, 11:01 AM
^ Yo, sorry the track offended your well educated suburban mind. But that's all I know. The streets. If you don't respect that, what else can I say.

Aight Louis Cypher, then check this one out for vocab and wordplay God... Can't say shit after this one!

CSsF0bCrGa0

diggitydondruma
05-13-2011, 12:09 PM
^ Yeah I thought so. He ain't ready for that shit. He had to STFU.

Peace anywayz, 1.

check two
05-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Kyle, I suggest that you and your friend make peace with the rival crips and have a friendly game of bowling between you's two. Put down the guns, and pick up the bowling balls.

Dokuro
05-13-2011, 10:24 PM
^ Yo, sorry the track offended your well educated suburban mind. But that's all I know. The streets. If you don't respect that, what else can I say.

Aight Louis Cypher, then check this one out for vocab and wordplay God... Can't say shit after this one!

CSsF0bCrGa0

there you go much better

oh and i'm from Compton

diggitydondruma
05-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Aight my G. Shout outs to Compton. The ORIGINAL Damus and Loccs. I must admit even in Trinidad niggas tryin to be flaggin. That shit is growin like a disease whether niggas is fake or legit. They all thugs. I fall victim to that shit at times too when I'm hungry, but I rather reach one and teach one. P.E.A.C.E.