PDA

View Full Version : You know, dating and marriage have no place in modern society.

TSA
05-14-2011, 04:21 AM
or at least hold a place so functionally useless that they can only be pursued or maintained for ceremonial reasons, like knighthood, the royal family, and listening to music made by white people.

If you look at the original purposes, proposed and real, for both things, you come to find that the 'need' they served no longer exists.

women can not only take care of themselves, but are often more upwardly mobile and better 'bread winners' then men when all is equal, and even now that it's not, it's still close enough for women to be better suited to sustain themselves in society then men.

also, the idea of romantic love is fake. it's 100 and 10% fake and we're taught that we're evil if we call this victorian turn of the century gimmick what it is. faker then dog shit.

we constantly critique other cultures that do things like polygamy and arranged marriage as barbaric and ignorant to things like wuv. well guess what, wuv doesn't exist. At least in the context we try to wedge it in and expecially not for everyone cause everyone is unique.

you can have a strong eurphoric attachment to a women or man. they can, due to an infinite amount of reasons feel like and actually be 'the one' you wish to be with 'forever'.

but does that mean nobody else is attractive to you? does that mean you don't want to have sex with anyones? that this entity your in wuv with is the ONLY living thing that can give you an erection and make you want to release copious eruptions o' SPOYM in whatever hole deemed necessary?

i believe you can have that strong attachment to a particular person obviously but if you want to have sex with someone else it's perfectly normal. I also don't think the initial feeling of WUV is permanent by any means. It will always fade because if you want to look at it from an impossible to refute standpoint, the relationship your hormones and your body have with each other change through out your life and especially under the catalyse of age. there's no way you can maintain a europhoric adolescent GLEE for someone or something at the age of 18, 37, and 68 by the same nature.

previous generations have tied SEX, WUV and MARRIAGE together so inseperably that we their seeds have become too pussy to even attempt to use the blessing of modern logic to seperate them without feeling dirty or evil.

I think sex has nothing to do with love. having sex with someone you have a strong euphoric attachment is the shit but also having sex with someone that will let you spit in their asshole and refuses to tell you their name is the shit too and can be better then sex with someone you WUV. Some ppl pursuit the latter or desire the latter more then the WUV sex.

I think marrying someone you WUV is ok, it's up to you, but thinking this feeling of WUV is what your relationship is about as soon at you decide to make it permanent is idiot. Its a nonpermanent euphoria and when it fades, like it always does, and you haven't learned to appreciate the individual on the other side of the bed realistically you suddenly want to divorce that person despite what's good for the SEEDS.

the problem with wuv is it makes it hard to realistically appreciate that person because our 'rules' on relationships dictate that you can't criticize the person, that you can't admit you desire other people AND that person, that you can't admit you desire other people more then that person, that you can't admit your tired of seeing that person or their presence in general, that you have to constantly devote more time and energy to that person then functionally healthy and when you don't you're 'drifting apart' or that you love that person but not at the moment.

therefore the forced overt cosmetic appreciation of the individual causes a problem where a real appreciation seldom develops (though i'll never say never in this case cause that would be fallacious)

and non marital relationships are just stupid. i've been in a few and i no longer believe in them. Nothing 'horrible' or 'traumatic' happened, i just dont think in the prime of my life looks and health it's fair to devote my time and energy pretending im married to someone im not married to.

I was in a 2 year relationship. I just realized it was invented as an excuse for non married people that have sex and psuedo sex depending on how willing they are to go to hell with the witches and duh warlocks in a time when pre-marital sex was CraZEh. the relationship is essentially saying 'ok have sex with me i swear i'll marry you'.

but it's 2011, im not trying to marry these whores but i still want to get my rocks off like any other patriotic american male, so why keep up the charade? I can have sex with women without dating them, and women can survive financially and get sex without signing a life long contract to cherish a useless ass nigga (and most niggas are useless, cause women don't want to have sex with the ones that aren't ie. chinks)

idk, i just don't believe either institution makes sense anymore, fuck em, ya know?

i'll marry some straight dime that's upwardly mobile and more educated then me, but just cause i want kids (with good bone structure) and live in a less progressive culture, but if i were full blown american i'd just jizz hoes up and join The Freemasons...ya know?

EAGLE EYE
05-14-2011, 04:29 AM
Thats funny, cuz I was thinking of jizzing up one of Tectrus Moa's RIPE sistas and joining the Masons.

Then maybe riding the earthquake machine like a bull.

TSA
05-14-2011, 04:33 AM
yeah dude, if i were a young WHOIGHT male in america i would have no reason what so ever to not join the Freemasons.

i just plan of setting a future for myself in a country where they're irrelevant (or are they....?)

but yeah dude, release jizz into women with asterisk buttholes and join the freemasons. why not dude? eohle!

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 04:35 AM
i know allot of people who actually believe this its not for me i like dated and i like marriage i'm a fucking romantic

Uncle Steezo
05-14-2011, 06:45 AM
romance is an art form. dating is the canvas. but marriage is the equivalent to setting your studio on fire.

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 07:16 AM
art is something that appears one moment then vanishes the next for something so beautiful to live such a brief moment in time that is true art
so true art is the fire that burned down your studio

Frank Sobotka
05-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Agreed.
In the past the love phenomena guaranteed you one person who wouldn't fuck you over (ideally) and assist you when you were down (sick, unemployed etc.). In the western europe of today these guaranties still exist, except they don't come from a person but from the government.

So basically there is no logical reason for love in a welfare state.

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 09:12 AM
best argument yet

sinfullycute
05-14-2011, 11:26 AM
I think you're looking at it wrong. My man said he felt married before being married. He was already locked down. I think you just haven't found the right person, because then you wouldn't even care if there were 10 naked chicks in front of you, you'd want that other one. Not everyone finds variety so great. I would take my man over anyone offering.If you just want to do you, yeah, you're better off being single-because then there is just a lot of drama. I think a lot of guys use that above logic as an excuse not to commit, but then again you might be hanging around the "wrong" type of girls-because a lot are really psycho and definitely not even relationship material.

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 11:54 AM
i take that back thats the best argument yet

and i give you rep for the name

BASCO
05-14-2011, 12:09 PM
but then again you might be hanging around the "wrong" type of girls-because a lot are really psycho and definitely not even relationship material.

thats a valid point except in my two decades of experience i havent seen any broad who's coime close to being relationship materiel let alone wife material.

BASCO
05-14-2011, 12:10 PM
i mean like srsly, these bitches are vicious.

but yo ill find my queen some day.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-14-2011, 01:41 PM
i agree.

its more like a business proposition anyway...marriage.

People that are stupid (usually poorer men, believe it or not) marry for love.

its so different now a days anyway....people wait longer to get married and have kids. to the point that its not even necessary.

I think the people that stay monogamous are just too lazy to cheat and dont want to go through the dating game anymore.

but in my opinion EVERYONE given a situation of great temptation will cave. Maybe not everyone but 99 percent.

some people get caught up in numbers and want to fuck everything in sight, others wantt o fuck several bitches but prefer quality over quantity.

either way, love has nothing to do with it.

Dont even get me started on love at first sight....there is no such thing. Its physical attraction at first site.......if a "love" happens to come of that, than so be it.

but if you fall in love with a person just by looking at them once, your in lying. you fall in love with the idea of what they look like and u think they might be.

usually dumb bitches talk this type of nonsense.

Uncle Steezo
05-14-2011, 01:53 PM
there comes a time in life when you stop trying to get the latest and greatest and you start shopping for a car that will last, maybe some type of cadillac or towncar.

dane fucked up by marrying a chick knowing damn well he likes dick more than she does. it will end badly for her, poor girl.

TSA
05-14-2011, 01:58 PM
I think you're looking at it wrong. My man said he felt married before being married. He was already locked down. I think you just haven't found the right person, because then you wouldn't even care if there were 10 naked chicks in front of you, you'd want that other one. Not everyone finds variety so great. I would take my man over anyone offering.If you just want to do you, yeah, you're better off being single-because then there is just a lot of drama. I think a lot of guys use that above logic as an excuse not to commit, but then again you might be hanging around the "wrong" type of girls-because a lot are really psycho and definitely not even relationship material.
i thought i found the right person, until i realized do you know HOW many attractive women there are in the world? And almost all of them are pretty cool, the average person has a decent personality, don't get it twisted.

how can one pretend there's 1 woman in the world worth having sex with forever when there's an infinite amount of gorgeous women that are cool as fuck, and this is coming from someone in Nebraska. Idk how the fuck you can date in a place like Florida or Texas.

let me tell you something about me. your man is just doing what we call 'yanning' back where im from' just speaking english to make shit work. As a man in a relationship you have to feed woman constant supplies of unrealistic illogical bullshit that goes against your essential nature as a rational non emotion driven creature.

"Your the only one in the world BABE"
"You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen"
"It was love at first sight"
"I felt married before being married"

and so forth. I tired of living a lie and all women are psycho or else these lines wouldn't make any sense to them. There's a chance that some men are into that shit, but it has to be less then 25% of the male population. Everyone else is just real but have to pretend they're part of the 25% to not be labled as 'bad guys'.

dont get it twisted though, if there were 10 attractive enough women infront of your husband he'll fuck. Sex and love have nothing to do with each other for men cause if he doesn't have sex with them he'll have sex with his palm and regret it his whole life. Its just we have to pretend sex and love are coorelated so that naive women have sex with us.

everything men do has a crooked motive. that's why men don't talk to men unless the want something specific.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-14-2011, 02:00 PM
marriage isnt for everyone

TSA
05-14-2011, 02:01 PM
there comes a time in life when you stop trying to get the latest and greatest and you start shopping for a car that will last, maybe some type of cadillac or towncar.

dane fucked up by marrying a chick knowing damn well he likes dick more than she does. it will end badly for her, poor girl.
I feel you, like i said in the above most the relationship my hormones and body have with each other will change as the years come and sooner or later i'll be tired of violent amounts of random ass.

so i'll just find a trophy wife that's really fucking cool, but im not going to deceive myself and pretend it's the only woman i want to ever have sex with ever again, and im not going to view her as my property and start getting jealous and obsessive if she feels the same way about other men.

i just want seeds that'll keep wutang money all up in the family, assuming i make wutang money.

TSA
05-14-2011, 02:03 PM
marriage isnt for everyone
real spit.

nor are relationships

the human condition is too diverse to prescribe set models for ppl to live by.

i'll date a SUPER hot girl to secure steady sex, but i'll still have sex with whoever i want and if she were cool enough to understand i'll let her know, otherwise i'll just ride it out until i get caught.

BASCO
05-14-2011, 02:05 PM
just ship a wife from nigeria who still hasnt been infected by western values

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-14-2011, 02:13 PM
When you really begin to break things down, marriage is an antiquated, outdated idea. Marriage was created during a time when religion and fear of burning in hell prevented them to have sex until they got married.

Other than financial reasons (lower taxes for example), what benefit would you get from getting married? Really think about that. If it's to spend your life together with your partner because it's "comfort with eachother" and "sharing your life with someone," couldn't you do that without bringing in legal documents between the two of you?? Also, if sharing your life with "that one special person" is the reason to get married, then you are just fucking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life because sooner or later you're going to want to have sex with another human being. Getting married hinders your biological urges and makes you less of a human.

Imagine having to piss, and you reaaally need to piss, but can't because you believe if you piss then you should feel ashamed and be punished for it. That's what marriage is. It does not provide comfort nor fulfill your needs as a human being.

The only reason people get married is because 1.) Ever since you were a little kid you have grown up believing that's what you have to do when you get older. You get a job, then a wife and kids. It's indoctrination. 2.) All the grown-ups since you've been little have been married and then as you grow older all of your friends do too. 3.) You give into peer-pressure because our current society sees unmarried 40 year-olds as "losers."

Think about it.

TSA
05-14-2011, 02:19 PM
dude, for real LOL.

nah you're not gonna find one that hasn't been in this day and age, but either way they're more of a sure thing then women from here cause they don't believe in marrying for love. Everywhere outside the west marrying is what it is, a partnership between two people for better social security and taking care of kids.

i'll probably marry a nigerian american though, i don't have enough in common with a nigeria or a full blow american, and she has to be vaccinated with some degree of american culture cause if she comes here and its IMMUNE she'll lose her god damn mind at all the freedom and become a douche from hell (happens all the time)

BornPower
05-14-2011, 02:42 PM
real spit.

nor are relationships

the human condition is too diverse to prescribe set models for ppl to live by.

i'll date a SUPER hot girl to secure steady sex, but i'll still have sex with whoever i want and if she were cool enough to understand i'll let her know, otherwise i'll just ride it out until i get caught.

WOW. it's amazing that not one person saw fit to put up a coherent argument FOR marriage.

from where I'm sitting, love is a choice, not an emotion. if one looks at marriage as a building block of society instead of an institution based on denying one the pleasure of fucking random people, it makes a lot more sense. every ancient civilization that dominated the globe had a strong family structure (although some of these family structures were undoubtedly fucked up, they WORKED) and today everyone seems so focused on destroying the foundation of existence.

KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING
MAN, WOMAN, THEN CHILD

there is an order to these things for a reason. it's like an idiot trying to make his own system of numbers without understanding that one plus one is actually two and NOT eleven.

Uncle Steezo
05-14-2011, 02:42 PM
but she'll be infected with HIV.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/BUSH/IMAGES/BushNotAmnestyLiar.gif

drippie k
05-14-2011, 04:24 PM
it all just comes down to one simple statement...

get money, fuck bitches

BornPower
05-16-2011, 07:01 PM
it all just comes down to one simple statement...

get money, fuck bitches

so you gonna fuck a mountain of cash and have dollar sign babies that all grow up to be Jay-Z and Little Wayne fanboys instead of finding a virtuous woman (Proverbs 31) and raising the righteous seed to become the next Poor Righteous Teachers?

}:T

I'd rather be the parent of a bully then the parent of a victimized child....I'd rather be the parent of a Wu-Renegade than have them follow the "industry's" plan for hip hop.

it's obvious who wasn't paying attention to what the Wu were REALLY saying about the difference between hoes and Earths....
or maybe y'all been fuckin with hoes so long you forgot what REAL women were about.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Well i think different personalities of different people look for different things.

my cousin is a good looking dude who can pick up dimes if he wanted but he chose an average girl who cooks, cleans and is the housewife type.

he hates going out anyway and is pretty lazy so for him, to go out and "fuck bitches" is out of the question. Its too much work.

He prefers the ease of comfort of what he's got.

And who am I too say there is anything wrong with that. If you like it and you're happy, than do your thing.

BornPower
05-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Well i think different personalities of different people look for different things.

my cousin is a good looking dude who can pick up dimes if he wanted but he chose an average girl who cooks, cleans and is the housewife type.

he hates going out anyway and is pretty lazy so for him, to go out and "fuck bitches" is out of the question. Its too much work.

He prefers the ease of comfort of what he's got.

And who am I too say there is anything wrong with that. If you like it and you're happy, than do your thing.

and I see where your cousin is coming from, I did the same for my child's mother. she's average looking but she used to (legally) hustle and I liked her personality.
dimes make great eye candy but i have yet to find one that is willing to exercise her mind. apparently the basics of Divine Math are too much for most of the women I meet, so they are dismissed.
for now, this is a game and the "queens" i meet are nothing more than pieces to be manipulated to give my what I want (whether it's pussy, money or just company) until I meet one worthy of being called by her rightful title of "Earth".

^
dont take this to mean I am demeaning women, this applies to men and women alike.
To be equal and deal equally with others is not to confer the respect one king would show another, often kings meet bandits that style themselves as royalty and whores often parade about painted as empresses but this does not change their nature.

whores are not housewives and mice are not men.

ShaDynasty
05-16-2011, 08:16 PM
people get married cos its romantic, and most of them think they are or are in love. Who gives a fuck if it lasts or you think marriage is stupid: you're not gonna stop people doing it. I'm experienced enough to not be looking for one night stands cos to me they're just about as good as masturbation. I'd like to find a woman to love, and if I sound naive or like a pussy I don't give a fuck. Although marriage really doesn't matter to me

TSA
05-17-2011, 02:37 AM
i too am not for 1 night stands cause the chase is better then the vageen.
i also feel no real overwhelming urge to stop ppl from marrying, which i can and will never do.

i just feel the pretense marriage was most likely concieved over is totally irrelevant in today's society.

i also don't believe in basing something so serious with something as phoney as 'love'. For some ppl, love isn't phoney, but for a lot of ppl it is.

the problem is these ppl are still expected to get married to be a 'normal' person in society when if you look around at the ignored evidence being married is almost if not completely abnormal in this day and age.

Uncle Steezo
05-17-2011, 02:52 AM
love is real as any other emotion.
i mean you could just as easily say that happiness or grief is phony.
i think its less about love and more about people who dont love themselves so they are incapable of knowing, expressing or experiencing love.