HOTEP!

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 04:47 AM
i haven't been to turok in a long time what the season overthere

oh and i believe skullfucking is us demons territory

EAGLE EYE
05-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Louis.

I'm gonna make your skull look like one of those blooming onions you order at the county fair after my cock-bone jack-hammers your soft, feathery, anime skull.

Uncle Steezo
05-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Wiggyleaks

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 05:06 AM
trust me dude you wouldn't want to put your dick any were near a demon eve if its just a skull didn't your mother ever tell your don't taunt the Daedra

CEITEDMOFO
05-14-2011, 09:56 AM
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/13877/REPTILIAN_FIGHT/

Dokuro
05-14-2011, 10:42 AM
your link failed

beautifulrock
05-15-2011, 12:16 AM
thank sherm I'm not important enough to be skull fucked

Dokuro
05-15-2011, 04:39 AM
think again
don't worry ill be gentle

TSA
05-15-2011, 05:36 AM
post ur dick or it didn't happen

Robert
05-15-2011, 09:30 AM
LONDON! is my 2nd favourite poster after Killbot.

this is gonna be even harder for you too believe but these pervert devils actually put the illuminati on to man in 2003, to the point where feds were following 24-7, north, west, east & south of london, everywhere i went, morning, noon and night to try and intimadate man because i said fuck the police and aids is man made on a nas forum back in the day in 2003, so it had to have been some record industry wasteman, waste chick, undercover gay/nonce bitch groupie spy in our human being comnmunities wit unofficial links to the illuminati, going all the way up to tony blair, that put the system on to me, it sounds crazy i know, but its all true story's.
This dude smells like fucking yams.

Robert
05-15-2011, 09:33 AM
LINKS is a certified snitch. He gave Ivonne his government name and showed her his government dick, so he can never truly be considered a yam person.

Professor Poopsnagle
05-15-2011, 09:36 AM
to the point where feds were following 24-7, north, west, east & south of london, everywhere i went, morning, noon and night to try and intimadate man because i said fuck the police and aids is man made on a nas forum back in the day in 2003hahahahahahahahaaaa!

Robert
05-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Yam Person

Urban Journalz is an odd one. He's writes quite eloquently, yet at the same time believes that the moon and Earth are hollow, so you know this KTL regular has tasted YAM before.

Although he has not tasted as much Yam as Mr. "I'm being followed by the government because I said AIDS is manmade on a Nas forum back in 2003" his head is still full of doughy, sweet goodness as a result of beingn repeatedly skull-fucked super crackas with cloud machines.

Sham-iLL
05-15-2011, 10:48 AM
no pawk on da fawk

beautifulrock
05-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Yam Person

Urban Journalz is an odd one. He's writes quite eloquently, yet at the same time believes that the moon and Earth are hollow, so you know this KTL regular has tasted YAM before.

Although he has not tasted as much Yam as Mr. "I'm being followed by the government because I said AIDS is manmade on a Nas forum back in 2003" his head is still full of doughy, sweet goodness as a result of beingn repeatedly skull-fucked super crackas with cloud machines.according to physics, the moon has to be hollow

Robert
05-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I should have have been more specific. Urban Journalz thinks the moon is a deathstar style base because he has ingested too much yam.

But back to what you said.......

What do you actually know about physics? No really, show me some peer reviewed papers that use the principles of physics to outline that the moon is hollow.

Robert
05-15-2011, 11:37 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/LOL1-1.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Hahaha YAM People.

I forgot to add fatal ovaltine to the list

Uncle Steezo
05-15-2011, 02:59 PM
phobos is over 50% hollow....and leaking a gas...and has a large monolith sticking out of it.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-15-2011, 08:40 PM
phobos is over 50% hollow....and leaking a gas...and has a large monolith sticking out of it.

Yes, because a bump on a bumpy pitted rock in space must be built by the space men...

Just like a hill must be a giant statue...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Viking_moc_face_20m.gif

Look, dude a face... oh wait. No there fucking isn't.

Oh and ol' Luna hasn't lost any weight...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

beautifulrock
05-15-2011, 08:43 PM
I should have have been more specific. Urban Journalz thinks the moon is a deathstar style base because he has ingested too much yam.

But back to what you said.......

What do you actually know about physics? No really, show me some peer reviewed papers that use the principles of physics to outline that the moon is hollow.
AWW shucks do I hafta? Since when is it necessary to provide proof of anything on this forum?

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-15-2011, 09:08 PM
http://34thdimension.com/images/uploads/2010/koopa.jpg

L~>1<~NKS
05-15-2011, 10:13 PM
...skull fuck this:

gfaUIqN14R8

Robert
05-15-2011, 11:26 PM
^^^^Ate a bucket load of fresh YAM and didn't vomit.

Robert
05-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Using my Reptilian powers I have been able to locate photos of several elusive YAM people. Stay tuned for updates......

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Using my Reptilian powers I have been able to locate photos of several elusive YAM people. Stay tuned for updates......

http://johngushue.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/10/mr_burns.jpg

Robert
05-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Check the 1% to see wtf I'm talking about.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-16-2011, 02:03 AM
*checks 1%

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

diabolical shit.

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Yes, because a bump on a bumpy pitted rock in space must be built by the space men...

Just like a hill must be a giant statue...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Viking_moc_face_20m.gif

Look, dude a face... oh wait. No there fucking isn't.

Oh and ol' Luna hasn't lost any weight...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

ur pride in ur own ignorance is unflattering.
look its a monolith... oh wait. it IS.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/04/article-1204254-05F3905A000005DC-334_634x262.jpg

plus its over 50% hollow and is leaking a gas.
then there are anomolies such as large caverns deep inside phobos that have 90 degree corners.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos-Raw&processed-Comp.jpg
http://www.enterprisemission.com/PSP_007769_9010_IRB-enhanced.jpg

Robert
05-16-2011, 02:16 AM
according to physics, the moon has to be hollow

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/216577_100685176686235_100002342581874_3102_468366 1_n.jpg

Oh werd?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/TableCleaner.jpg
WERD BOND!

Robert
05-16-2011, 02:21 AM
wow, nice posts. been a while but lets shoot.

What you see as physical evolution, I do not,. i see evolution of the human consciousness(which manifests in physical accomplishments..

But the scientific 'prooven' theory to me. is not EVOLUTION,.

what they use as 'fact' to show how we got to our present homo-sapian-sapan, is beying belief, and full of holes.. the evidence they show 'annie' is a upright walking mammal, that is how id expect the descendents of apes/monkeys to look like,

its been some years. so i cant recall the correct types of humans. we had cro magnon man, neanderthol man. etc etc. but they still havent found the missing link., AND THEY NEVER WILL,. modern science. does not and will not want people to know that,. we was genetically grafted/modified. all religious text confirms this. most ancient writeings also go along with this (as thats where modern religions took their storys from) im sure many know the storys here. so i wont go into them.

what i can do is. find proof, contradicting evolution, which should be easy enough, as i remember reading alot on it,..by reputable scholars/researchers. just not mainstream

a great place to start is graham hancocks forbidden archeology. as that contradicts alot of mainstream views ( and he is a mainstream researcher) just his own work.. doesnt get the light of day

ill post links/vids soon

but on reptillians.. are we really all that their is in this solar system? or in this part of the universe? most SCIENCE fiction, has humanoids/reptillians/etc ..

where have those ideas entered the human psyche from??
have you seen glyphs on mayan and khemetian pyramids what also show these same sorts of 'people'
how about drawings in caves in europe ( from neanderthols?)

ancient cultures and civilsations all knew of their existance,.

id like to to know if the people who dont think these reptillians exist.. what they think of ufo's??

but in the end.. it might just come down too. what hemisphere of the brain you use more often, to determine if you go with structure or intuition (left/right)

im a try to break it down a bit
by going on points raised in above posts..
yes have traits of fish/bird/reptillians, thats what i stated in earlier posts, but the original animals, might have been original habitants of this planet, or also might have been genetically modified ( lots of ancient stories again back this up) the animals might have been brought here from else where.
so the one source. is the one source!! the ones who wanted to genetically modify life on this planet.. humans might have been here naturally before they was altered (but on what ive read we was made 2 or 3 times, before we became what we are now..) going on cheikh anta diop, we are roughly 250,000 years old..and we all orginated from 9 woman.. they have done tests showing that all of human kind(homo-sapian-sapian) can be traced back to 9 woman who where in africa.. but they have never found bones/fossils.. they have done that research from modern day blood typing/dna testing
we do also resemble other animals, but the oldest part of the mind. is the R complex.. ill go into detail with this with links, but at the moment.. the brain controls all, it is the computer. the r complex is the boot up drive to the computer....
i disagree some do not become humans and some become monkeys.. DNA
lol
our fucking 3rd/4th chromozones have been fused together

THAT CANOT HAPPEN NATURALLY. no other MAMMAL on earth has that.
that is the reason why we are human., the genetic modification of the 3/4th chromo's mergeing them into one..

we are not dominant. all other animals are not weaker. thats a bad mind state.. we use technology to enslave animals.. how civilised can we be, if we use animals for food and pets.

Theboarz head boy!!

the earth goes around the sun is prooven?? no
its fucking old, its not true
let me kill it for u quickly.. this is how fucking stupid science is. and all the idiots who believe it..

so. science says. the universe is expanding/moving... but yet. our sun is static, and the planets have static orbits around the sun..

NO
the sun is moving in the solar system. the solar system is moving in the universe.. we are following the sun, as it moves... the planets are following the sun as it moves.. we do not have static orbits.. we do not pass the same part of space every year. any astrologer can see this..

but yet this is not taught.

but its common sence??? cos the universe we are told is always getting bigger..

mutation = genetic modification (shown by the chromozones in humans being merged.. and in no other animal on EARTH, suggest GRAFTING/manipulation)

survival of the fittest - helps the mindframe of. each to their own. thus hindering the evolution of human consciousness..

i think ill stop rambling, and hit up some nice docu's and videos'

be on theweekend tho
peace

and welcome to the stage MR. Soul Controller!!!!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/16297575_16200552_4435931.jpg

INF
05-16-2011, 02:24 AM
thats why and how I stay up front and center

STAGE

line?????

*doo doo doooooo MARIJUANA EFFECTS TEH MEMORY*

Robert
05-16-2011, 02:34 AM
I also plan on skull fucking the following posters:

LONDON
LINKZ
SOUL CONTROLLER
URBAN JOURNALZ
SUNNY WINTERS
STYLE
YOUR OFFSPRING

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/YAMPERSON.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 07:28 AM
mmmmm.....candied yams

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 07:30 AM
Check the 1% to see wtf I'm talking about.

whats up with this 1 percent tease? i've been fightiing ignorance on this site for 4 years now.

Soul Controller
05-16-2011, 07:30 AM
lol :D

i love country baked yams :) eligh and grouch got me on that vibe

that pics a bit old.. i look a bit stoned lol :)i was 23 then i think or 25

i dont do skull fucking,. or get skull fucked by lil kids, come to the haarp/scalar thread i made,. lets talk serious... or will i end up fucking your skull on some serious shit, that you cant fathom?

safe robert.. what you saying dude? have you read who built the moon? or read/seen the nasa reports of the moon resonating like a drum,. if you watch ancient aliens (on history channel) they go into alot of nasa's facts of the moon,. which are not what the mainstream world is repeating
the information is out their. you just gota look.

and on evolution,. consciousness evolves, physical aspects are a by product.

love you all :) who wants to open their skulls 1st? im indian.. so u know.. them dudes got likkle cocks.. so.. i wont hurt.. i promise.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 07:39 AM
candied yams and chicken wings with carolina gold sauce from the brotha's over at Mr. Wonderfuls chicken and waffles.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-16-2011, 08:42 AM

i dont do skull fucking,. or get skull fucked by lil kids, come to the haarp/scalar thread i made,. lets talk serious... or will i end up fucking your skull on some serious shit, that you cant fathom?

safe robert.. what you saying dude? have you read who built the moon? or read/seen the nasa reports of the moon resonating like a drum,. if you watch ancient aliens (on history channel) they go into alot of nasa's facts of the moon,. which are not what the mainstream world is repeating

love you all :) who wants to open their skulls 1st? im indian.. so u know.. them dudes got likkle cocks.. so.. i wont hurt.. i promise.

You're a fucking idiot. But its one love.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 08:43 AM
those harpies (i mean that in the sense that there face is horrible mutilated and they lay eggs) have no idea what HAARP is so in the absence of there knowledge they make up shit instead of saying they don't know which prevents them to actually do some leg work

its not only lazy but ignorants and all conspiracy theorist are the same

your all fuckin yams

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 08:48 AM

pseudo science and Christian science do not fallow the scientific guidelines

aliens have never.. ever.... ever ....ever ever..... ever EVER been involved in the progress of man kind show you ancestors some fuckin respect you yam if man kind can make this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bz3wikjVcdI/TZ5MoicSDQI/AAAAAAAACjc/jY9R9jfs9u4/s1600/grazing-cow-1b.jpg

then there is nothing we cant do

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 08:49 AM
compared to the modern dog a pyramid looks like a molehill

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 08:51 AM
there is no such thing as divine intervention no one has help man kind get were we are

Soul Controller
05-16-2011, 10:49 AM
i dont follow pseudo science or christian or any other religious followings,
check nasa's theories on the moon,. and watch some good docu's with factual evidence in their,. i can post links if u like.. but i dont think u will bother watching them.

enough of this mindless shit.

speak to me on topics where ive provided proof, ie. the g20 movie, the mayan calender thread,. and the haarp/scalar one.. freeman on the land/statutory acts/law chat to me on those FACTUAL topics, where i have provided scientific research,

if you would like for me to discuss a topic in detail.. then cool. stay on topic and we discuss that,. but if your just going to try and come at me with bullshit lol
its not worth it

again. check my haarp thread, their all .gov .mil links. or from companies who make weather modification equipments, theirs even patants. (peer reviewed articles! do u know what that means??)
so fucking do some research before you ignorant left sideys start to type.

Peace INF,. Some of the greatest minds throughout recorded history have used cannabis,. the thc is kinda shit. i just love the cannibols,. they make me so hyper and intuitive.. lol
but i get that most people get stoned, and get forgetful, paranoid.hungry,.

ive actually found writing/doing activities that require u to think outside the box, are great with marijuana,. especially when people have the stereotypical image of a pothead
lol

Soul Controller
05-16-2011, 10:58 AM
i just wanted to add, im a reptilian too (:

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 10:59 AM
i have checked you harpy thread.... but i also been to HAARP

and please by all means show me your evidence from that "creditable" source

oh and the reason why its pseudo science

because when testing the hypothesis they try to find evidence that supports it this is not science its "pseudo science"

when you test your hypothesis your supposed to find evidence that disproves your claim

the 1st year knowledge

and great claim require great evidence

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 11:01 AM
oh and reality is not perception just thought i would add the reason why i got kicked out of the KTL

just because you perceive the wold flat doesn't make it so

Soul Controller
05-16-2011, 11:16 AM
i had a haarp/scalar thread, not a haarpy thread, if u did check my thread, did u check the links? what do u think? what about the wording of the patants? or the meanings of weather modifications acts, passed by the united nations?

did you check the research of the infra red weather patterns and the flash rings?
ive been checking it personally for over 2 months. the only way to see and disproove is by doing so yourself.

perception is not reality??

so if you and your friend(s) witness the same event,. and each recall a differant version of events(as im sure many people have done, disputed how things went on when a story is being played back), whose version of reality is real?

do you get at what i was trying to say with perception and reality, or do i need to break it down more?

peace.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 11:37 AM
nether the mind is a really fucked up thing its never to right or wrong chances are both parties are incorrect of what really happened that why we invented recoding machines its also why video recordings are more viable in curt then witnesses

now on to you harpy you should never confuse the bi-product with the product yeah HAARP slightly alters the magnetic field in the atmosphere but that no the point and if we actually find other life we can take steps to meat said life and maybe even further ourselves

and yeah NASA can make nimbus clouds but its so we can further humanity once we start Colonizing other planets humanity can never be snuffed out

oh and last note if the purpose is to alter the weather then i'm still all for it whats wrong with playing god we better at it then ou

altering the atmo will also prove beneficial when we Colonize

making a new home is mans next dream don't shit on it with your nonsense
just like ending world hunger in mine and heres the catch we would have done it already if it wasn't for you nuttjobs saying genetic manipulation is wrong

if it wasn't for you conspiracy theorist

this

http://letschangetogether.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/20070406_ethiopia1.jpg

would look like this

http://amjfoundation.org/black_children.jpg

get you head right we do this shit for humanity

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 11:42 AM
oh and if a few have to die for progress then so be it

nothing in life lives without killing another and nothing progresses with out blood

this is the why of the spiral

http://www.t0.or.at/spiral23/spiral1.gif
http://brainjabber.wikispaces.com/file/view/Milky_Way_galaxy_sun05.jpg/133731425/Milky_Way_galaxy_sun05.jpg
http://www.dalecarnegiewayala.com/files/2011/04/double-helix.jpg

this is reality

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 11:53 AM
...and in an unrelated question.....is it hard to take me seriously with this sig

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 12:24 PM
reality is a matrix of perception. you cannot remove the observer from the equation. as a matter of fact your heartfelt plea for soul contoller to see it your way (scientific method) is based on OBSERVATION. sorry loki but you are dead wrong.

and confused
and like dix in your anus and mouth.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
yes you can take the observer out of it go ahead walk away for a sec with the camera running and see reality existing

if the tree falls in the forest when no ones around it still makes a sound you just didn't hear it

a boy in a small native village looks into the horizon and says that his world another boy just outside the first boy view looks into the horizon and says thats his world

but both boy live in the same world just out of view of the perceived reality but nether will recognize the others existence those does ether of them exist

if you have a hard time saying yes the do exist then well
http://www.whattothinkweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

because this is a question about the internet both you and i are beyond one another perceived reality how ever we are here discussing it

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 01:08 PM
you are so confused you don't even see the fallacy of your arguments...

leave a video camera running... for what? SO I CAN GO BACK AND OBSERVE THE TAPE.
if a tree falls... what is noise? a perception of a wave. SOUND.

you were to unintelligible on the last example so i just skipped it.

you are still confused and still like dix in your mouth and anus.

Robert
05-16-2011, 01:10 PM
reality is a matrix of perception. you cannot remove the observer from the equation. as a matter of fact your heartfelt plea for soul contoller to see it your way (scientific method) is based on OBSERVATION. sorry loki but you are dead wrong.

and confused
and like dix in your anus and mouth.

Schrodinger's cat baby!

Robert
05-16-2011, 01:13 PM

My friend is cooking up a response to your thoughts on biochemistry at the moment. Let's deal with one issue at a time.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 01:26 PM
yams....

you all lack common sense

and i sleep next to the writing of Thomas pain

http://www.njreadforlife.org/PaineCommonSense.jpg

seriously its like a bible to me

not to mention i have a portrait of Pain in my foyer

http://blog.syracuse.com/news/2009/08/thomas_paine1.jpg

yup that the one

so i think i know what common sense is and style you don't have it

Robert
05-16-2011, 01:29 PM
I can't believe you guys let that 1% exvlusive B-rock photo pass you by like it was nothing. I can't believe no one found that earlier.

Mumm Ra
05-16-2011, 01:35 PM
does a fart stink if nobody is there to smell it

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 01:44 PM
yes

although

http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/1156/Osaka_Azumanga_daioh.jpg

i still cant solve this mystery

i'm done talking with style on this subject because ever time he kicks me out of the forum instead of arguing it

next up ill be the fist man ever to get the boot from general chat

diggy
05-16-2011, 01:48 PM
whats up with this 1 percent tease? I've been fightiing ignorance on this site for 4 years now.

^^smh

Mumm Ra
05-16-2011, 01:49 PM
im not sure what to comment on the brock photo that hasn't already been said
he still looks like someone who types up hip hop reviews that nobody reads for a living

and louis isnt even smart for a left brained "intellectual"
there is no sound (perception) if nobody is there to hear it
its just a wave/ vibration

and no my shit dont stink

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 01:51 PM
these yams make me seem like a sensible kinda guy

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 01:54 PM
i mean fuck out of all the layers of madness i have worked to proquire all it take is one person to believe in this

http://moicache.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-secret-796660.jpg

then i'm perfectly logical

fuck i got work to do

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:00 PM
ok the moon is made of cheese and is inhabited by a race of turtle like people called the Koopas and every time you flush your toilet you cause a massive earthquake buy turning the turbines of a machine developed by the secret organization called the organization who prays to an ancient god known as mahbula who was actually an interterrestrial being who constructed the moon out a giant beetles milk

Mumm Ra
05-16-2011, 02:00 PM
i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about as usual but yeah you need to work on getting some common sense
take your time

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:01 PM
fact and if you try to find the evidence its out there because its true

Soul Controller
05-16-2011, 02:08 PM
i dont follow pseudo science or christian or any other religious followings,
check nasa's theories on the moon,. and watch some good docu's with factual evidence in their,. i can post links if u like.. but i dont think u will bother watching them.

enough of this mindless shit.

speak to me on topics where ive provided proof, ie. the g20 movie, the mayan calender thread,. and the haarp/scalar one.. freeman on the land/statutory acts/law chat to me on those FACTUAL topics, where i have provided scientific research,

if you would like for me to discuss a topic in detail.. then cool. stay on topic and we discuss that,. but if your just going to try and come at me with bullshit lol
its not worth it

again. check my haarp thread, their all .gov .mil links. or from companies who make weather modification equipments, theirs even patants. (peer reviewed articles! do u know what that means??)
so fucking do some research before you ignorant left sideys start to type.

Peace INF,. Some of the greatest minds throughout recorded history have used cannabis,. the thc is kinda shit. i just love the cannibols,. they make me so hyper and intuitive.. lol
but i get that most people get stoned, and get forgetful, paranoid.hungry,.

ive actually found writing/doing activities that require u to think outside the box, are great with marijuana,. especially when people have the stereotypical image of a pothead
lol

i have to bold that shit, you dont seem to get what im saying,.
im not a conspiracy theorist,. i make observations of scientific/documented evidence,. everything ive stated is scientific, from freeman on the land,. to the ancient cultures and their 'science baffling monuments' to the haarp and scalar data provided ( you to know that haarp and scalar are 2 differant systems? scalar is known as EISCAT,. but they need something on the ground to excite the particles.. usually a nexrad radar station) i research heavily into the things i chat about, so if you want a proper discussion come to the correct thread, but really broaden your mind, and your narrow viewpoint, cos everyone who see's the world differant from you is not a conspiracy theorist,. and tryin to ridicule them, only makes you seem like a chump, especially when you have ignored having a proper chat on the issues.

i do not do conspiracy, only fact. overstood?

next time you want to label me such things, please provide 'scientific' proof of my paranoid schrizophenia,. cos i know im alot more happy in my daily life than some1 who moans on line about everyone else.

as mumma ra said, everything is waves/frequencys. you just need the means to pick them up and decode them.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:10 PM
because when testing the hypothesis they try to find evidence that supports it this is not science its "pseudo science"

when you test your hypothesis your supposed to find evidence that disproves your claim

i said it before and ill say it again

there will always be evidence to support your claim but how many of them disprove it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-16-2011, 02:11 PM
i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about as usual but yeah you need to work on getting some common sense
take your time

Its such a wide gap between the mentally healthy forum members and the mentally ill members... You can tell just from reading their posts. Like Skampoe is sane/retarded. Cypher is insane but smart. Then you've got Trixx who is hallucinating most of the time...

It's wild.

Then there's like a handful of white people and TSA who seem "internet normal". The demographics are impressive.

Dokuro
thats science you fuckin yam

Uncle Steezo
i'm done talking with style on this subject because ever time he kicks me out of the forum instead of arguing it

next up ill be the fist man ever to get the boot from general chat

i'll take that as a surrender.
thats ur best bet...to shut the fuck up cause you have no idea what u are talking about.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Its such a wide gap between the mentally healthy forum members and the mentally ill members... You can tell just from reading their posts. Like Skampoe is sane/retarded. Cypher is insane but smart. Then you've got Trixx who is hallucinating most of the time...

It's wild.

Then there's like a handful of white people and TSA who seem "internet normal". The demographics are impressive.

agreed
http://rlv.zcache.com/line_between_genius_and_insanity_button-p145115999801358403t5sj_400.jpg

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:15 PM
i'll take that as a surrender.
thats ur best bet...to shut the fuck up cause you have no idea what u are talking about.

it is a surrender i have the answers you have the power so until i have the power to
ill stay Illuminati thank you

diggy
05-16-2011, 02:20 PM
and louis isnt even smart for a left brained "intellectual"
there is no sound (perception) if nobody is there to hear it
its just a wave/ vibration

This is true. 'Sound' must be heard.

Then there's like a handful of white people and TSA who seem "internet normal".

There's something wrong with that sentence.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-16-2011, 02:27 PM
The implied racism or that I don't think TSA is crazy?

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:31 PM
TSA not crazy only Nigerian

its up to you to decide which one is worse

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 02:33 PM
evidence requires observation. perception
testing requires observation. perception
research requires observation. perception

wtf is this idiot talking about?

TSA normal? dane smart? really? you might as well said tsa was smart and dane was normal. might make more sense.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah but Dane knows lots of shit even if he conveys it in an unintelligible way.

Likewise TSA might be all Igbo and shit, but he hasn't stolen my money, so I'm not going to treat him like an African. We agree on some areas of fashion, and he says some intelligible shit. Abnormal... maybe.

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
me normal that makes as much sense as
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/images/thumb/1/1f/Holy-Bible.jpg/300px-Holy-Bible.jpg

Dokuro
05-16-2011, 02:40 PM
seriously the book has no proper structure and know hook and its just not any good

diggy
05-16-2011, 02:45 PM
The implied racism or that I don't think TSA is crazy?

Both

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 07:03 PM
but knowledge is not the same as wisdom and understanding. knowing a lot of shit is worthless without being able to understand it. which he clearly does not.

lol @ dane criticizing any written form of communication. buy a vowel

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-16-2011, 07:37 PM
The internet's sole purpose is for stupid, unimportant people to share their stupid, baseless beliefs with other stupid, unimportant people with their own stupid, baseless beliefs. And also to discuss wu-tang.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 08:16 PM
indeed the world was much better when 90 percent of it was illiterate.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-16-2011, 09:12 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/216577_100685176686235_100002342581874_3102_468366 1_n.jpg

WERD BOND!

hahahaha, in the name of all that is doughy!

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 09:19 PM
LOL.....i could see him in a t-shirt tuxedo in the front row of the AVN awards.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-16-2011, 09:30 PM
hahaha

you can tell he's in an attic also.

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Bobby Hill with a 5 'O clock shadow

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 09:35 PM
ahahahaaha!!!

http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/06/hankhill.jpg

Robert
05-16-2011, 10:10 PM
I have located another YAM person. You guys shouldn't have fucked with the all-seeing eye.