PDA

View Full Version : how badly should i fuck this guy up...

Koolish
10-21-2005, 02:56 PM
long story, but, me and this guy had issues, used to be friends til he took some shit to personal levels, then i couldn't do anything about it but smack him. so i fought him, beat him up... now he wants revenge... what the fuck?

yeah, as you can see, this kid is very childish, for the stupidest reason he's been "training" for like the past 6 months to fight me and beat me up... fucking gay. but this pisses me right off, i hate mother fucking stupid kiddy shit like this, so if this asshole wants to fight me again thinking he's gonna win he's gonna fucking regret it.

but i have a couple options:

1.)fuck him up bad, nothing serious, just lay down the law.

2.) break some bones, go all out, fuck him up... which i really wanna do.

i'll update this stuff when he fights me, cause he's gayly serious about this stupid situation.

ALLLLLRIGHT: i heard from a couple of people that he's planning to wait for me on monday, cause he knows where i usually walk. we'll see how this all works out.
________
K1200LT (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_K1200LT)

baby jesus
10-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Hahahaha He's Been Training For You Thats Hilarious.

Oztradamus
10-21-2005, 03:01 PM
S M H

Oztradamus
10-21-2005, 03:01 PM
[Karate Kid] You're The Best Around!!!!! [/Karate Kid]

Koolish
10-21-2005, 03:02 PM
serious man, he thinks life is a film or something...

but this guy has some mental issues, like when i was his friend, he would call and talk to me literally for hours on end... and if i threatened to hang up he'd call in the middle of the night. he even called at like 7 am once.
________
Montana marijuana dispensary (http://montana.dispensaries.org/)

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Same shit happend with me, once my best friend at school, next thing, hes blaming me for getting him suspended form high school, and when he comes back its all kicks off and we both brawl at the first lunchbreak in the classroom, he gets susupended again for starting a fight LMAO.

triggahappy187
10-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Shittttt you gone go to slap the shit outta em an he gone pull out an smoke you be careful that nigga's crazy.

Koolish
10-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Shittttt you gone go to slap the shit outta em an he gone pull out an smoke you be careful that nigga's crazy.true man, he's the kinda person that when he loses, he'll shoot me.

that's why i wanna break some bones so he'll be in too much pain to do shit, honestly, if i can break some bones, i'm gonna search him for a gun or something.

i've been thinking about getting a gun for a while now, maybe i should bring one when this guy comes up to me just incase.
________
Bbw vid (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/7/bbw/videos/1)

Prolifical ENG
10-21-2005, 03:22 PM
seems like a high school type problem.

well, seems here you have realized that beating him up once didnt solve anything....you think fighting him again is going to make things better? You have even said "true man, he's the kinda person that when he loses, he'll shoot me"....so are you sure you are choosing from your best 2 options.

"Masta-Mind"
10-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Just let this 1 slide man

Koolish
10-21-2005, 03:33 PM
no, you see people, this isn't a choice of whether or not i fight this guy. whether or not i approach him, he'll find me when i'm walking somewhere and get me from behind. no matter what, this man wants to fight me, PERIOD.
________
Vapor tower (http://www.vaporshop.com/vapor-tower-vaporizer.html)

Koolish
10-21-2005, 03:35 PM

well, seems here you have realized that beating him up once didnt solve anything....you think fighting him again is going to make things better? You have even said "true man, he's the kinda person that when he loses, he'll shoot me"....so are you sure you are choosing from your best 2 options.the thing is, he thinks he's stronger now, so he wants a second chance.

it's really freaking dumb, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS GUY, ABOUT FIGHTING HIM, WHATEVER, but he's leaving me with no choice for a seriously gay reason.
________
California Dispensaries (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

"Masta-Mind"
10-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Aight, if he wants to fight u then wen he comes u put him in his place strait up

Locust
10-21-2005, 03:45 PM
even if you do break some of his bones he'll probably come back again, he did last time right? think of something to do so he won't fuck with you next time

"Masta-Mind"
10-21-2005, 03:52 PM
^^
Yeah thats true, u may wanna talk 2 this dude first and if he aint having any then u gotta knock him out

crass
10-21-2005, 03:57 PM

well, seems here you have realized that beating him up once didnt solve anything....you think fighting him again is going to make things better? You have even said "true man, he's the kinda person that when he loses, he'll shoot me"....so are you sure you are choosing from your best 2 options.
word. don't go out for a fight, if he comes at you defend yourself but you were dumb for fighting him to begin with.

MK_Wu
10-21-2005, 04:19 PM
if u worried about him blastin now, imagine jus how pissed he wud be if u fuked him up again....but then again if u have got no other option apart from to fight him hospitalise the bitch

Bloo
10-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Na man, I'ma go with the rest of the dudes here. Don't go looking for him. Avoid him if the muhfucka half-crazy like you say he is. Just chill on him.

But if he does back you into an inescapeable situation then by all means handle your BI

tha god concept
10-21-2005, 05:02 PM
serious man, he thinks life is a film or something...

but this guy has some mental issues, like when i was his friend, he would call and talk to me literally for hours on end... and if i threatened to hang up he'd call in the middle of the night. he even called at like 7 am once.
LMAO @ thynks his lifes a film!!!

i no a lot of cats like that lol

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-21-2005, 07:27 PM
ohhhhh gangsta

Os3y3ris
10-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Graduate.

King Callabah
10-21-2005, 07:33 PM
cut his fuckin head off

triggahappy187
10-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Main this is street shit you can't just walk away din yall hear em homie wants revenge

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 10:06 PM
hahahahahaha@gayly serious

kick that ass koolish

Sicka than aidZ
10-21-2005, 10:10 PM
[Karate Kid] You're The Best Around!!!!! [/Karate Kid]
lmao

just call him up, and have him meet you. are you gonna kick his ass tonight?

Koolish
10-21-2005, 11:17 PM
lmao

just call him up, and have him meet you. are you gonna kick his ass tonight?
oh no, this kid has planned it for halloween. he's setting dates, it's horrible.

i've been getting half suburban half streets responses here... you all just wait til i update this.
________
National corvette museum (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/National_Corvette_Museum)

Koolish
10-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Main this is street shit you can't just walk away din yall hear em homie wants revengesee, this man understands.
________
Handjob Facial (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/672/facial/videos/1)

numbers
10-21-2005, 11:55 PM
cut his fuckin head off
yeah.

and pull his tongue out his mouth and stab da shit wit a rusty screwdriver.

Sicka than aidZ
10-21-2005, 11:58 PM
yeah.

and pull his tongue out his mouth and stab da shit wit a rusty screwdriver.
yeah!..an bust a nut inside his eye to show him where u cum from

Kriszy Substance
10-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Love is the only rational act.

Sometimes however it is hard to choose love when you are dealing with anger and/or are potentially defending your life. Keep it cool, do as little damage to yourself and other people as you can. I know it sounds a little gay, but I would call him. Sounds like you thought he was weird and dont really want to be his friend...but it may just be worth burying with words and compassion then with violence. Accidents happen.

With that said, if he comes at you...put him to the ground! But dont go farther than you have to. Keep it short and simple.

Good Luck & Lots of Love

Koolish
10-22-2005, 12:02 AM
^^ whoaa.... i see that metaphor, but it's wrong, wrong wrong wrong.
________
MAC GAME (http://macgame.org)

Koolish
10-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Love is the only rational act. wait whaddyou mean by that?

and no offense, but i can't really agree with your post, cause things don't work out that way around here.
________
VAPORIZER QUESTIONS (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vaporizer-questions/)

Kriszy Substance
10-22-2005, 01:10 AM
wait whaddyou mean by that?

and no offense, but i can't really agree with your post, cause things don't work out that way around here.
Yeah...I dont mean to give advice on a situation that I am not experiencing. Plus the real truth is that only you know what to do. I am sorry that things led up to this...this guy you're talking about sounds like a real dick. But I am a believer in the "love conquers all" theory (even though I haven't always lived it or expressed it). Hope things work out for the best, my friend.

Get em! & Lots of Love

NIGHT MAYOR
10-22-2005, 06:13 AM
:stroke:

Alcryt
10-22-2005, 10:12 AM
lol some of the biggest enemies that my friends had were once their best friend.
ino wat u mean my best friend is now my biggest enemy duno y tho lol
but that guy that wants revenge, sounds lik even if u kick his ass it wil just make him wana cme bk 4 more thts a tough situation i say hospitalize him but then again tht might jst make him wana shoot u r sumit.

PolitiC
10-22-2005, 10:21 AM
go with the plan b teach him an lesson that he wont forget

PolitiC
10-22-2005, 10:26 AM
lol some of the biggest enemies that my friends had were once their best friend.

Same shit happend with me, once my best friend at school, next thing, hes blaming me for getting him suspended form high school, and when he comes back its all kicks off and we both brawl at the first lunchbreak in the classroom, he gets susupended again for starting a fight LMAO.

Theyre always the most bitter ones though when its your ex friend, cus deep down that shit hurts inside that theyve betrayed you like that. Id say, dont fight. Not being pussy, but for what you explaining its not worth it and it doesnt make sense to do that. i was just thinking about the same thing ive learned the hard way that friends make the best enemys...but then again ppl need to learn how to forgive i know i take shit too seriously always.peace

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Yo mang, I know the type trust me, it's a white kid?

IDK in my neighborhood we have like one or two white kids and they all act like that. They're fuckin crazy, you described it down to the T with the whole training thing and shit, like "I'ma train for 6 months and come back to fight you cause you slapped me or did something to offend me". Same exact situation happened around here wit my boy Stretch and some white boy john davis, he just beat his ass again the second time. And don't be scared of these kid's they ACT crazy. Key word ACT, half of them are just punks on the inside, if he wasn't a punk than the first fight would've been enough for him, he would've took his L gracefully. I say you beat the bricks off of him. You don't gotta break bones and shit cuz thats a law suit when the parents see it, he gotta go to the hospital for that. Parents gonna be like OMG TIMMY WHAT HAPPENED! Na mean... Just beat his ass lol.

BEAT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

num2son
10-22-2005, 10:32 AM
If he comes near you you kick his ass you let him walk of easy the first time now its serious....LOL.

oldie
10-22-2005, 12:06 PM
don't fuck him up badly but don't go too light on him, beat him to a level where ur ready for seriously fuckin him up. or breakin bones. if u seriously break bones then he's jus gunna get more pissed and come afta u with more than fists! right?

so jus fuck up badly like, he's on the floor n u cud stomp on his head but he's beggin u not too! then he'll remember who's who.

oldie
10-22-2005, 12:07 PM
p.s. but warn him ur gunna fuck him up pretty badly and then do it, if he hasnt trained to a level that surpasses your strength, then ur screwed.

Bedlam
10-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Im not understanding how some of these people are saying their best friends are now their worst enemies? I cant imagine something that could turn me and my best friend against each other. What happened with best friends to make you hate each other?

Big Bad Man
10-22-2005, 12:18 PM
Its a true story that bitter enemies make better friends, but better friends are even better enemies coz they know your ins and outs. Ill give you some advice and believe me when I tell yae I been there done that. Just 3 weeks ago my mate sliced up a dude I grew up with, and he got done 2 nights ago. Shit is serious man. Death all around me. But the fact you asking us tells me you like this cunt. And you dont wanna fuck him up, only if need be. Right?

This is what you do, you phone this fucker up, A-Sap and you ask him this true he been trainin and shit to fight you? Tell him he stepped outta line back then and you struck him down, but you never wanted to, you just had to. He will understand, tell him if hes willing you will call it a day and be cool. But then STRESS in an agressive accent, that if he still wants revenge your game for that shit too. All the trainin in the world means shit if you beat his mental before you bully his physical, soon as he knows you aint bothered bout him training hes defeated. And then hang up. Let him get back to you. If he comes back to u in war, put him in a choke similar to my sig. Right arm under his chin on the left side of his neck, rest hand on left bicep. Left arm over the back of his head resting on right side of his temple. Wrap legs around his waist and cross ankles to hold him in (you would leave them uncrossed if he knows wit hes doing but 90% of cunts on street donno shit) and it will take 15-25 secs of a struggle and he be out. Even if he stands up, dont let fuckin go. And when hes out break some bones ;) Thats wit Id do, he wont do shit again. No training can stop a choke, once its on the blood and oxygen is stopping for a bit no matter how big or bad yae are ;) Peace.

Alcryt
10-22-2005, 01:29 PM
that choke is sum tite shit ^^ il rememba that next time im in a fight lol as for best friends turnin on u, my best mate just foned me n my ova mate up 1 day sayin we been ditchin him all the time 4 other ppl wen it was the other way round and so he started hangin round with our old enemys and me and my mate wer like wtf?

my ex-best friend was hangin round wit 3 other ppl and they wer sayin shit bout my mate and givin him evil looks so my mate ended up fukin them all up 1 by 1 and really fukin em bad (he a boxer and a good 1 at that) and now they dont do shit lol but they all talk pussys.

but back to topic i agree wit big bad man.:yes:

Koolish
10-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Yo mang, I know the type trust me, it's a white kid?

IDK in my neighborhood we have like one or two white kids and they all act like that. They're fuckin crazy, you described it down to the T with the whole training thing and shit, like "I'ma train for 6 months and come back to fight you cause you slapped me or did something to offend me". Same exact situation happened around here wit my boy Stretch and some white boy john davis, he just beat his ass again the second time. And don't be scared of these kid's they ACT crazy. Key word ACT, half of them are just punks on the inside, if he wasn't a punk than the first fight would've been enough for him, he would've took his L gracefully. I say you beat the bricks off of him. You don't gotta break bones and shit cuz thats a law suit when the parents see it, he gotta go to the hospital for that. Parents gonna be like OMG TIMMY WHAT HAPPENED! Na mean... Just beat his ass lol.

BEAT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!nah sorry, white is outnumbered by other races around here... but don't worry about his race.

and yeah, i've forgiven this guy and all, he just wants a second chance.

and yo, nice advice on that phone thing, i dunno.

i'm not intimidated by his training or nothing, there's talents we all have, some talents you're natural at, it'd be fighting for me.
________
Ford f-series specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_F-Series)

NIGHT MAYOR
10-22-2005, 07:48 PM
just like break his legs or some shit - HIS FINGERS then he cant shoot ya !

lil Penis
10-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Kill or be killed.

Ink Is My Drink
10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
your a fag

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 08:41 PM
your a fag
Naaah. Goddess is ok.

lil Penis
10-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Your mother is a fag.

Create
10-22-2005, 09:34 PM
stay strapped !!

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 09:51 PM
bwahahahaha @ create

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-22-2005, 10:02 PM
just knee cap the bitch

Ironlungz
10-22-2005, 11:44 PM
i'm.. eh like... i agree... like mmm... eh iwth the guy ... eh on some ... eh pages.. back or something.... eh with a marijuana...eh plant or leaf or greenery in his... eh ... sig... what he said.... love conquers all, wasn't it? eh.... i think so,,,, wha was i talking about anyway?

Skellington
10-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Show him what's up, smack him down,no pushing and grabbing sissy ass fight style aight? get that shit on camera cause I like watching fights....anyway back to the fight,smack him down crack his teeth with y'r foot man, just stomp the shit out of skull.Keep punching him in the face on ONE spot, make sure it's always exactly the right spot, shit hurts like hell if you do it right,like for instance the nose, make him look like Michael Jackson when his nose went down the drain....
Humiliate the punk, piss on his fucking face,let him eat dirt,make him eat shit, fuck him up man!!!!!
Go Kakahari style on his ass man......some real sadistic shit

Koolish
10-23-2005, 12:56 PM
yo trust me, i don't need any fighting advice, i got my question answered though, seems most people are thinking i should go pretty hard on him.
________
Nevada medical marijuana (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 01:49 PM
think of the crime before you do the time

lil Penis
10-23-2005, 02:02 PM
blablabla

venex
10-23-2005, 02:07 PM
corny ^^ anyways tea bag that nigga !!
ROFL,

anyway, aren't you guys scared of the police ??? when there happens something or a cop sees this, then you're fucked !

i'm definately not strong like I would fight someone, so I wouldn't do shit, unless he's weak!

peace!

Big Bad Man
10-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Man fuck the polis. Arseholes killed ma cousin other night in a car chase, no shit, thats how i no been here in a bit. All they are is a buncha pussies who got done when young and had to join the "force" to try make sure others dont get bullied n shit, all the polis are pussies, thats how their polis. It takes a real fuckin smelly infected pussy an aw to phone the polis.

Fuck the polis, right now in my current mindstate if a pig tried arrestin me for some stupid shit i swear to God id break that faggots neck.

King Callabah
10-27-2005, 04:44 PM
roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a fuckin bridge!!! OFF A BRIDGE!!!! or at least onto a train track, BLLLAAAAHHH!!!! wah wah

makemerich
10-27-2005, 04:58 PM
You should kill him.

Ink Is My Drink
10-27-2005, 05:08 PM
sorry but this thread is jus sad

makemerich
10-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Just like you..

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-27-2005, 05:12 PM
THread is fuckign stupid, the guy asks the quetion "how bad should I fuck him up" but he doesnt give us any explanation of what this kids done to him! How can we decide how bad he should do him in

Ink Is My Drink
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
yeh but why the fuk would u make a thread asking randoms of the internet if u should beat som guy up or not

wouldnt u jus talk to ur mates an shit

tuh obviously not

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-27-2005, 07:23 PM
I've been thru this shit before dun,
bloated a fools face up son,
closed his eyes shut,
but he still wanted to chuck... fuck!

so what I did was break his arm,
caused him bone jarring bodily harm,
he was wrapped up with a cast on his arm,
then he tried to hit me with his cast,
that shit made me flash,
so I smashed his nasal,
blood pouring out his face Yo!,
the kid tried but he was play doh,
he'll keep coming keep ya eyes open when ya hear running,
watch for the heater punks abused wanna prove something....

Koolish
10-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Update:
this guy is gonna wait for me near this plaza on monday near where i live.
________
Ttr250 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_TTR250)

Koolish
10-29-2005, 11:48 PM
yeh but why the fuk would u make a thread asking randoms of the internet if u should beat som guy up or not

wouldnt u jus talk to ur mates an shit

tuh obviously notwhat the fuck, HOW BADLY should i fuck this guy up.

not, OH HEY GUYS YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS SHOULD I FIGHT THIS GUY I'M SCARED.
________
Granny Milf (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/656/milf/videos/1)

Koolish
10-29-2005, 11:52 PM
THread is fuckign stupid, the guy asks the quetion "how bad should I fuck him up" but he doesnt give us any explanation of what this kids done to him! How can we decide how bad he should do him inyo who are you? do you think this is one of your sissy situations, where you talk to your parents about life and shit? fuck no, this a fight mother fucker, some guy wants to jump me, i already proved him once, how badly should i prove him again. this isn't "hey guys, i really need your help, i have an emotional dilemma with this previous friend".
________
BRUNETTE BLONDE (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/413/blonde/videos/1)

Fr@z
10-30-2005, 12:25 AM
You should mangle his hairy and oh so wirey asshole

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2005, 01:39 AM
yo who are you? do you think this is one of your sissy situations, where you talk to your parents about life and shit? fuck no, this a fight mother fucker, some guy wants to jump me, i already proved him once, how badly should i prove him again. this isn't "hey guys, i really need your help, i have an emotional dilemma with this previous friend".[Family Guy] WHO ARE YOU! WHO ARE YOU! WHO ARE YOU![/Family Guy]

Drunken_Dragon_Fist
10-30-2005, 02:38 AM
every1 has their own experience but once this dude was all cool n shit n sat next to me in class, for about six months he was tryna fuck my girl, i never knew this shit all along but i suspected and when i found out i was fuckin pissed.i mean on some im gonna murder this dude type shit.i know thats fucked up all over one girl,but i was naiive and i have some anger problems so all my built up rage came up n i just lost it.i walked cool n calm up to this dude n just smashed him into a wall kicking and punching him in the head repetitively, then stomping him hard as i could on some blind rage type shit...anyways long story short this dude went to hospital had surgery on his face n got police involved..ppl were scared of me..shit stayed with me for nearly a year..at the end of the day its not worth it... i would say avoid him..whatever u do ,don't turn it into a crew vs crew thing cos shit just mad escalates n some1 gonna get seriously hurt...peace

venex
10-30-2005, 03:49 AM
roll him up in a carpet and throw him off a fuckin bridge!!! OFF A BRIDGE!!!! or at least onto a train track, BLLLAAAAHHH!!!! wah wah
ROFL

peace!

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2005, 05:17 AM
every1 has their own experience but once this dude was all cool n shit n sat next to me in class, for about six months he was tryna fuck my girl, i never knew this shit all along but i suspected and when i found out i was fuckin pissed.i mean on some im gonna murder this dude type shit.i know thats fucked up all over one girl,but i was naiive and i have some anger problems so all my built up rage came up n i just lost it.i walked cool n calm up to this dude n just smashed him into a wall kicking and punching him in the head repetitively, then stomping him hard as i could on some blind rage type shit...anyways long story short this dude went to hospital had surgery on his face n got police involved..ppl were scared of me..shit stayed with me for nearly a year..at the end of the day its not worth it... i would say avoid him..whatever u do ,don't turn it into a crew vs crew thing cos shit just mad escalates n some1 gonna get seriously hurt...peaceFighting over girls = Stupid

I know mad people that got killed over females. Tryina act brave with the wrong people at the wrong time.

crackmaximott
10-30-2005, 05:53 AM
yall niggas be some soft homo mofuckers. yall niggas aint do shit. u's a bunch of computer nerds nigga u's aint gon do shit nigga. soft homos. u's bitches

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2005, 06:17 AM
This guys gonna fuck YOU up cus while you here talking about it on the internet he's puttin one in the chamber practising his aim LMFAO!! Youre geting fucked up herb!!

Fr@z
10-30-2005, 10:25 AM
yall niggas be some soft homo mofuckers. yall niggas aint do shit. u's a bunch of computer nerds nigga u's aint gon do shit nigga. soft homos. u's bitches
hahahahahaha :thumbup:

Big Bad Man
10-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Crackmaximott u realise you just called yerself a homo? I bet your soft man, I know u be so fuck up annoying random cunts over a pc coz it just makes u look even more flacid, space monkey.

10-30-2005, 11:06 AM
^^^heheh, yea.

anyway, some dude just said he'll shit on me 2 min ago... he's right here in the cafe in my hood. dunno why, i don't know him... anyway, i ain't callin the squad... hmm.. i dunno what i'll do, tell yall later. peace

edit: he thinks i didn't hear him

Big Bad Man
10-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Lol, madness. Well God bless anyhow 002, if u no longer have troubles wit the law fuck him up man.

King Callabah
10-30-2005, 11:18 AM
so this dude dead yet? the fuck is takin so long?! throw a fuckin harpoon at his face!

Gully Reloaded
10-30-2005, 01:57 PM
He's probably white, so he got Snuffed & Robbed.

White kids always pop off at the mouth like "I FUCKED THIS KID UP SO FUCKING BAD, NOW HE WANTS TO FIGHT AGAIN SO ILL FUCK HIM UP AGAIN" and you see the kid like 2 hours later smiling with maybe a scratch on his face, faggots fight like bitches.

King Callabah
10-30-2005, 02:05 PM
......i dont fuckin see wah fighting gotta do with colour of yo skin.......lol!

faggot
10-30-2005, 02:20 PM
You should kill him.

Ink Is My Drink
10-30-2005, 03:23 PM
i reckon he should fuck you up then say ur gay cos u made a thread about u fukin him up

Origin™
10-30-2005, 03:46 PM
internet freak shit, fight dude in question, win or loose, over and done with.
if he's ready too go and trained and shit, then he aint going too say no too it,
fight this dude, this threads way too long.

Oztradamus
10-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Fuck Him Up Ol' Dirty, He ain't Sayin' Nuthin'!!!!!

Koolish
10-30-2005, 04:43 PM
alright i'm gonna try and get this on video for all these shit talkers.

and it's going down TOMMOROW.
________
Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Silver_Cloud)

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2005, 10:39 PM
THAT WOULD BE WASSUP

PLEASEE DO SO

Get it on a cell phone or something....

Take a picture of him while he knocked the fuck out lol standing over him with a koolaid smile

Koolish
10-31-2005, 02:51 PM
alright i'm at school right now, this guy is looking for me or something, i dunno, i'm supposed to be home now. i gotta wait til school's over cause a friend of mine has a palm pilot right? so that shit can record videos.
________
Crop insurance dicussion (http://www.insurance-forums.org/crop-insurance/)

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2005, 02:59 PM
i reckon he should fuck you up then say ur gay cos u made a thread about u fukin him up
lmao that woud be funny, if it was me i'd read it all out while he was laying on the floor and then print it out and shove it in his mouth BITCH! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW

alright i'm at school right now, this guy is looking for me or something, i dunno, i'm supposed to be home now. i gotta wait til school's over cause a friend of mine has a palm pilot right? so that shit can record videos.
hahah, sorry dude, but you hiding in the library on a computer or something lmfao while this mutherfuckers looking for you , i thought you wanted to fuck him up

:dududu:

Koolish
10-31-2005, 03:01 PM
yo, you fuckers keep talking shit, that's why i'm waiting for him to prove this shit to you assholes. he would have already been fucked up now, had you people not talked shit. fucking faggot.

and what the fuck good reason does your ass have for being on the computer right now huh?

you talk shit cause you know you're behind that computer.

shit look, you joined here two months ago, i joined in july, you've got more posts than me. sad sad sad.
________
Vaporite solo (http://www.vaporshop.com/solo-vaporizer.html)

Big Bad Man
10-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Koolish u know u gonna get heat though if you dont show a clip of you maulin el cunto right? If u aint, find some other cunto and kick his cunt in anyhow or youve lost mad man points on the corp...

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2005, 03:04 PM
. he would have already been fucked up now, had you people not talked shit. .
lmfao what does that mean

Koolish
10-31-2005, 05:58 PM
alright yo- i won. this was probably the stupidest shit i've ever been through, it's not worth getting details into.

i can't give you a video because this guy wouldn't fight unless we went somewehre where no one could see him. and he walked away from the fight before i could really do anything serious.

and if you people talk more shit, i don't care. i know i won that shit, i don't need your approval.
________
4wd toyota owner history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/4WD_Toyota_Owner)

crass
10-31-2005, 06:18 PM
^^^then you shouldn't have brought it to an internet forum man...

Koolish
10-31-2005, 06:30 PM
this is what i realised right now, the thing is, when i posted this shit, i was soo damn bored, and thought you all might like it cause you're on here pretty much for the same reason.

now i realise it's not really any of your business.

but as my first post said, i ended up just laying down the law.

i didn't go all out because the guy was pretty scared.
________
Upskirt sitting (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1130/sitting/videos/1)