http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/the-nothingnesss

KV3llCRnpwo

:dududu:

Jonny Details
05-16-2011, 02:21 AM
u got some ill lyrics in this..is that ur beat?? shits crazy

INF
05-16-2011, 02:35 AM
PEACE FAM , yeah thats me on the beat and the lyrics.

big up for listening!!!!

lets FUCK these MINDS!!! knowhwhat IMSAYINGSAYINGSAYING?!?!?!

Jonny Details
05-16-2011, 02:42 AM
haha yep i do..i dont really dig egoic thinking or my ownego its tricky dealing with ur own as well as other egos i find time and energy to block all that shit out with this music and other forms of art..if u have any beats i would luv an inf beat i will kil dat shit for ya...let me knwo whass good..peacee

Caper
05-16-2011, 02:57 AM
Nice INF You getting better with those lyrics man

INF
05-16-2011, 10:50 AM
haha yep i do..i dont really dig egoic thinking or my ownego its tricky dealing with ur own as well as other egos i find time and energy to block all that shit out with this music and other forms of art..if u have any beats i would luv an inf beat i will kil dat shit for ya...let me knwo whass good..peacee

Ill send you something when I can , no doubt.and yeah I use the arts to block it all out too.Peace Jonny
Nice INF You getting better with those lyrics man

Good lookin out Gee , I appreciate it!

THE MASON
05-16-2011, 01:04 PM
this was dope, love how it flips half way thru. the flow gets hype, energy levels peaked. shit was ill

good track INF. this project you got going on gonna be dope

SKAMPOE
05-16-2011, 02:00 PM
yo this my fav shit from out the corparmy right now yo

beat is ill and the rhymes are fuckin mega sick, but te mixing is my fav, all around the sound is fuckin grrrimey, i love this shit

INF
05-16-2011, 11:06 PM
this was dope, love how it flips half way thru. the flow gets hype, energy levels peaked. shit was ill

good track INF. this project you got going on gonna be dope

Good lookin out fam!! No doubt I got a few tricks lined up for this project.Glad you diggin it.

yo this my fav shit from out the corparmy right now yo

beat is ill and the rhymes are fuckin mega sick, but te mixing is my fav, all around the sound is fuckin grrrimey, i love this shit

FUCK YEAH!!!!!
:mmmyah:

you da man fo that one G!!!!!!1

I owe both yall rep.PEACE

H.Notik
05-17-2011, 12:05 PM
this is very fresh.