PDA

View Full Version : Starchild Skull Update

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 08:56 PM
DNA results come back. unknown DNA found. 1% is dumbfounded.
o424cvll0Xo

http://www.starchildproject.com/images/dna2011twoskulls.jpg

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 08:57 PM
http://badarchaeology.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/starchild_reconstruction.jpg?w=360&h=546

Olive Oil Goombah
05-16-2011, 09:06 PM
its not that far fetched....thats how we will probably evolve as we use more of our brains.

SKAMPOE
05-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Tsa's nose evolves at a faster rate than most humanoids.
At this rate tsa should have a trunk as a nose
and as always a trunk of a cock in his ass!

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2011, 10:12 PM
hahahahahaha

L~>1<~NKS
05-16-2011, 10:31 PM
moEYqLdupIA

Why are heads still tryin to prove all this - these 'brothers' have been kickin it with us 'humans' for over 50,000 years. They mine for Precious metals and oil, especially gold. Gold and Silver have incomparable healing properties, and power efficiency.

Unfortunately, our species have been infiltrated, experimentated, and discombobulated - hence life is a movie.

Watch the first X-Files movie and watch how hollywood distorts reality with hints of truth. However, they are weak sissy aliens with their only advantages of controlling the human mind implementing fear and ruining the human chakras by using Pseudo Linguistic Programming to install their agenda, and twisting our DNA.

.....that's it.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Yes, that is definitely it...

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 07:30 AM
... do you know whats funny about DNA at least 66% of it is unknown and if the creature is deformed it raises up to about 77% unknown

not to mention no one has defined the filler DNA

we in the science community is still working on understanding DNA and RNA better the fact is it is still and young science theres work that needs to be done

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 07:32 AM
No mainstream scientist is taking this seriously because he's wrong. Humans are an innate part of the ecosystem, we are not the product of extraterrestrial xenos interference. We are the product of evolution. This is nothing more than human hubris trying to claim divine descent. We crossed the void and we walked on the moon and no God lived on the clouds. Gods are losing interest, so now the popular thing is extraterrestrials. So now via sophistry these very smart but very wrong "scientists" are trying to link humans with aliens and will bend the truth to misinform the people of their own warped quest for truth.

We are humans. We are not aliens. We are not gods or the handiwork of Gods. We are naturally occurring phenomena. We are animals. No more important or powerful than the horse, lion, or dog. All we have in our favor is a big brain and a very strong curiosity.

This child obviously had a disease or malady. It is not proof of aliens raping women.

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 07:40 AM
actually i am slightly interested in this ill talk with my professor about doing some testing

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 07:43 AM
at least prove its a deformity so you nuttjobs will shut up

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 08:06 AM
i actually have a question for you nuttjobs

do these "aliens" come from the milky way or are they from another galaxy

and

what life-form do these "aliens" belong to are they fish, birds, lizards, mammals, bacteria, bug, plant, or other

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Actually I've been listening to this, and there might be something to this. I'm taking some grains of salt, but it does seem like a legitimate theory. I'm not going to get behind him, but when he's ready to make the case I think he'll have a legitimate argument on his hands.

I'm just afraid he's basically an intelligent design guy like all the nutty Christians.

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 08:33 AM
yeah me two

and it is a legit argument even though hes not using science to get his argument

but sure put it on the table and lets let science disprove it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 09:28 AM
I wouldn't doubt that it's "alien", I'm just not sure it's "Extraterrestrial." Frankly his theory of advanced terra forming is a bit naff due to the timeline. However he does understand DNA which is more than I can say for most people. His argument that aliens would have roughly similar DNA sequences is something I agree with, because he knows what DNA is. DNA would be used by any Carbon based life form. Basically life is going to be either carbon or silicon based with other options existing but less likely. So logically they're going to be Carbon based and use DNA.

The whole picture is kind of meh, but whatever.

Frankly you can say "Life on Earth was made by aliens" but you still have to explain the cause of the aliens... It boils down to the fact they would have had to have been either created also, or that they evolved. This is problematic because why not just cut out the middle man and say "we evolved." But lets assume we were planted and cultivated, in the scheme of things, we're not really any closer to understanding.

It's more likely this was either a severely deformed human or a humanoid animal. Perhaps it's a bigfoot... perhaps it's a bear for all we know...

As Style says we barely understand 4% of the universe. Who the hell knows what's out there.

http://www.freewebs.com/paulieworld/costumes/Paul96sidewithbootchains.jpg

Aww shit...

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 10:15 AM
^^mhm right

but i will still hold to what i know to be 100% true about the universe and that is

KISS sucks

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 10:20 AM
not just that there music is the worse also there the most overrated not to mention just one big gimmick
trust me i know gimmick

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 03:41 PM
You are the master of cheap gimmicks, but Paul Stanley IS THE STARCHILD!!!!

You Kids wish you were as Jewish as KISS.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l95wxi7kp91qzec76o1_r1_500.jpg

Look now he's Paul Rudd...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-17-2011, 03:45 PM
look at louis and boarzhead bonding while pretending to be smart, one with eloquence and lack of understanding, the other with shitty grammar and lying.

wu-corp brings people together to form lifelong friendships. It is heartwarming. Take lots of pictures at the meet-and-greet.

Uncle Steezo
05-17-2011, 04:03 PM
hahahahahah^

i thought the interesting thing about life developing here is that we went from a sterile cooling molten rock to having basic single celled life in a releatively short amount of time. this plays into my theory that "God" is an energy field that assembles matter/energy into life. similar to how iron filings align themselves to the magnetic field of a magnet.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 09:24 PM
look at louis and boarzhead bonding while pretending to be smart, one with eloquence and lack of understanding, the other with shitty grammar and lying.

wu-corp brings people together to form lifelong friendships. It is heartwarming. Take lots of pictures at the meet-and-greet.

I'm friends with everyone I've ever interacted with, even if I don't like them.