PDA

View Full Version : TSA was such an immigrant back then...

diggy
05-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Here is a thread:

Thread Title: 3 terms I don't know the meaning of

these terms have been used by the wu and various other artists, mainly in the 90's

1. pullin somebody's card

2. a vick, "i need the vick", ghost in heaven and hell

3. to have the block "sewn"

And here is TSA's response:

i think he meant Vick's, a product by the ppl that make vicks vapor rub or rubs on #2, now idk why, maybe it hints it in the song, but that's what i've taught now for a while

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44295

^^hahahahahahahhahahaa

Uncle Steezo
05-17-2011, 03:05 AM
lol

FMJ=TMZ on TSA

i remember when he thought girls peed out of their butt and BeautiflyB had to give him an anatomy lesson.

diggy
05-17-2011, 03:20 AM
ya I rememba

05-17-2011, 03:47 AM
LMFAO (@ threadtitle too)

Art Vandelay
05-17-2011, 07:46 AM
the best is when T$A thought queefing was the noise made from too much air between the condom and the penis

TSA
05-17-2011, 10:45 AM
lol

FMJ=TMZ on TSA

i remember when he thought girls peed out of their butt and BeautiflyB had to give him an anatomy lesson.
over the phone while you guys were dating after she told me how inadequate of a man you were, how you were lost in a world of self serving dillusion,*awkward white laugh*, how you hide from women,how your girlfriend had to speak to you on wutangcorp.com exclusively, her aspirations in literature, and how you proposed wutangcorp to her as if it was the party of the year and she came to find out it was your life and your backyard watermelons that were gonna free you from walmart *awkward white laugh*

i remember that era in rap *awkward white laugh*

Fatal Guillotine
05-17-2011, 11:15 AM
smh

BASCO
05-17-2011, 11:17 AM
im feelin the pangs of nostalgia right now. \\

goddam u niggaz used to go off on each other. remember that time when style got sent anthrax in the mail?

Mumm Ra
05-17-2011, 12:00 PM
ethers dont hit quite as hard when you admit to thinking girls pee out of their butts in the same paragraph

Dokuro
05-17-2011, 12:09 PM
i miss the good old days when an ether actually hurt what happened to us
you know what its because eD is dead

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 12:25 PM
im feelin the pangs of nostalgia right now. \\

goddam u niggaz used to go off on each other. remember that time when style got sent anthrax in the mail?

A CD by a metal band is not the same as an actual Anthrax attack.

But I do remember when Style sent TSA a bunch of magazine subscriptions...

Uncle Steezo
05-17-2011, 02:20 PM
okay lets get history str8...typical cracker shenaningans, boarz tryna rewrite shit.
gen wise sent tsa magazines in the mail .
he then in turn went to the local police dept and filed a police report for protection.
but i never sent him anything.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-17-2011, 04:03 PM
If I get an unexpected item in the mail from an angry A-rab, I'm turning fed real quick