wshhb36el0ejbdkvVPY1

Frank Sobotka
05-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Wait, 18 and older. That's legal right?
Retarded yanks...

check two
05-17-2011, 03:12 PM
lol @ how ugly the teacher is

And lol @ her husband trying to raise money for her bond when 5 dudes just roasted his wife

Olive Oil Goombah
05-17-2011, 03:16 PM
i regret not trying to fuck my homeroom teacher. i think she wanted to fuck, or i may be crazy.

but one day, outta nowhere, she just comes up to me all nice asking me if i needed help with my spanish homework.

what a pussy...i shoulda went for it. ah what i know now that I wish i knew when i was 15.

Uncle Steezo
05-17-2011, 03:26 PM
we had a spanish teacher who at least 3 dudes say they fucked.

check two
05-17-2011, 03:28 PM
My homeroom teacher got fired for having sex with a student(not the exact same year I was his student). He had the Tom Selleck mustache going, and I guess the black chick couldn't resist.

BASCO
05-17-2011, 03:30 PM
i wanted to fuck my french teacher until this one time she announced she was pregnant and wouldnt be coming back for next year

check two
05-17-2011, 03:30 PM
I also had an English teacher who was rumored to have slept with a bunch of the sports team players. Especially the ones who were on our state championship basketball team.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Nice mustache bro.

A French teacher I've had boned like the entire Bruins starting line up back in her college days. She's proud of it. Not really the same thing I guess.

Such a babe.

llBARlllCODEll
05-17-2011, 04:16 PM
7th grade i had 3 teachers (all at seperate times) miss 6 weeks cuz they had babies. i wanted to bone 2 of them (we all did). but they all got replaced with the same ugly ass sub. science teacher was the hottest. if i had a dollar for everytime she caught somebody lookin at her ass id be a rich man. and the english teacher, i know it sounds like kindergarten, use to make us sit on the floor while she read shit to us. none of the guys ever had a clue what she was talkin bout cuz we were to busy lookin up her dress. sometimes she had no panties. and she KNEW we were lookin. she didnt care. all she did was smile at us. lol aaahhhhh the good ol days