PDA

View Full Version : 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true..

Soul Controller
05-18-2011, 05:24 AM
i know, gen chat has some very uneducated/misguided people in it.

this is general knowledge to most the world.

theirs plenty of research(documented/factual evidence) in the article

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228696-33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-

Uncle Steezo
05-18-2011, 06:34 AM
DAMN!!!! everyone in america needs to read this article.

Robert
05-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Lol at you for trying to take credit for some of that shit, like it somehow validates some of your arguements.

Mumm Ra
05-18-2011, 07:48 AM
IygchZRJVXM

Soul Controller
05-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Lol at you for trying to take credit for some of that shit, like it somehow validates some of your arguements.

im intrigued, please continue.
id like to know which arguments this validates? ive taken credit for linking an article,. thats it.. not like i asked for it.. but ive got rep for it. lol

but what do you mean, taking credit for some of that shit?

knowledge is universal. the more you learn the more you should want to know,. regardless of your own belief structures,.
knowledge is also truth,. aslong as your perception is not tinted by belief systems or structures (ill get deeper into this if you like Robert.

watch some of the docu's ive recommended in the docu thread in box off ice hideout, it will open your eyes to reality.

in fact im a link them here,. as they lead on from the original articles :)

http://youtu.be/s6Vfnn3YZXw = 7/7 seeds of deconstruction, really great factual documentary, that poses serious questions to the official version of events. contains alot of background information on 'false flags' ,. almost 2h 30 mins long

http://youtu.be/zejD0UkMGGY = into the fire, documentary around the events of the g20 in canada 2010.

both these documentarys are the best ive seen in years,. both are eye opening,.
enjoy :)

peace

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 10:03 AM
compared to your conspiracy those are normal and uh those conspiracy prove why yours are nuts because if they couldn't hide those what makes u think man can keep Illuminati hidden for so long

ps i don't see operation refuge there

you know the one were the Christian nuts tried to brand and separate atheist because they were "poisoning or youth" funny because no one could keep the mouth shut about it eve angelical they don't know how to shut up funny because that the problem with humanity but yet Illuminati seems contrary to the rule the must have good members all 10,000,000 of them

Soul Controller
05-18-2011, 10:30 AM
my conspiracy? WTF please elaborate...

im showing observations of coninually being lied to by our govts and corporations,
thats not a conpsiracy,. its done blatently,. infront of us. they dont (need to) hide anything.

im just sharing it with people.

Robert
05-18-2011, 10:40 AM
im intrigued, please continue.
id like to know which arguments this validates? ive taken credit for linking an article,. thats it.. not like i asked for it.. but ive got rep for it. lol

but what do you mean, taking credit for some of that shit?

knowledge is universal. the more you learn the more you should want to know,. regardless of your own belief structures,.
knowledge is also truth,. aslong as your perception is not tinted by belief systems or structures (ill get deeper into this if you like Robert.

watch some of the docu's ive recommended in the docu thread in box off ice hideout, it will open your eyes to reality.

in fact im a link them here,. as they lead on from the original articles :)

You say all that, but you came into General Chat with this attitude that the people who post here are ignorant, which suggests that you think you are somewhat superior. That is not a good platform for an intelligent discussion and makes you seem like less of a teacher looking to debate facts but rather someone who has already made up his mind.

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 11:11 AM
all i'm saying is how could a conspiracy like Illuminati exist if people couldnt keep the mouth shut about Refuge or Watergate

pff i could hide Watergate in my sleep

cutn' heads
05-18-2011, 11:14 AM
good article. there were some stories in there i was unaware of. the troubling thing about all of it is the lack of any real reaction from the public as these cover-ups came to light.

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 11:15 AM
and a conspiracy theory is not the same as a secret

an Air-force testing site like area 51 hiding the existence of aliens vs a group of scientists studying nuclear weaponry

not even i can see a comparison there

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
the bigger the group the harder the secret is to keep

Soul Controller
05-18-2011, 12:12 PM
good article. there were some stories in there i was unaware of. the troubling thing about all of it is the lack of any real reaction from the public as these cover-ups came to light.

that is really the sad (& unbelievable) thing about this,.. those who have the means to control society have done a very good job, even more so when people refuse to look at the evidence supporting it,. and connecting (the dots) to the modern day/world,.

peace

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Mugi says
http://www.seaslugteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/k_on2_10_mugi_manner_1.jpg
absurdities is absurd

Mugi fish
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/kitten461137/mugi-fish.gif

100pr00f
05-18-2011, 06:44 PM
lol at the title ....true.....hahaha...yea some are true alot of of them are still theories
plus the artical has been rewritten by different blog sites befor this guy rewrites it to put it on his site to fit what he thinks is true

Bobby_Digital72
05-18-2011, 10:40 PM
tread title needs to be changed before the whole site gets taken down for "Maintenance"

Soul Controller
05-19-2011, 03:28 AM
LOL

yeah when you do google searchs for wu corp you will get back 0 hits

june181972
05-24-2011, 11:57 PM
and a conspiracy theory is not the same as a secret

an Air-force testing site like area 51 hiding the existence of aliens vs a group of scientists studying nuclear weaponry

not even i can see a comparison there
If 2 or more people act together to keep a secret, then it is by definition a "conspiracy"
Real simple, 2 or more people acting together to do anything is by definition a conspiracy.

The trick people use is the word association of conspiracy and theory
Adding the word "theory" to the word "conspiracy" implies that what is stated of and in that conspiracy is speculative, abstract, and possibly false.
As opposed to that "theory" being reasoned from established evidence.

If you have a group, then you have a conspiracy.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 12:38 AM
........ no a group of people are not a conspiracy

a group of people with a hidden agenda is

and without evidence you have a theory speculations are not evidence

there is a huge deference between belief and and idea how ever ignorant people cannot separate those two

finally i would expect a Libertarian like you would have a better head on your shoulders

or some one who references water gate

read my post again there are real conspiracies then there is absurdities

conspiracy-the gov using the media to make us fearful to prevent an uprising

absurdities-we faked the moon landing

and will say it one more time

there are fare to many people involved in faking a moon landing to keep it secret for this long

and you need people and people need you

you are part of the legion the legion is not a separate entity with out you the group dies listen to the wording "for "we" are many" "we" are greater then god
we= you them and I every one is part of the collective
so change you sig nutter

those kinda statement in your sig is the reason why the panthers walked away
Nubianisms are are ignorance with a surge coating of intelligence

it looks sweet it sounds smart and it empowers but the felling is all raciest and stupidity so are your left with in the end is sweetness well i'm from cali and i love spicy

and finally were the fuck do you get off quoting me a hamburger your not even a vet

june181972
05-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Real simple, 2 or more people acting together to do anything is by definition a conspiracy.
A conspiracy, by definition, does not have to be a "hidden agenda"
My brother and I can "conspire" to fix the brakes on my car.
The trick people use is the word association of conspiracy and theory
Example: Word association. If someone says the word "Swiss" there is a great chance that will be associated with the word "cheese".
Same with "conspiracy" and "theory"
The habitual use of those 2 words together devalues the legitimacy of any stated conspiracy because we have been trained to think if someone talks of a conspiracy, then it is innately a theory.

........ no a group of people are not a conspiracy

a group of people with a hidden agenda is

and without evidence you have a theory speculations are not evidence

there is a huge deference between belief and and idea how ever ignorant people cannot separate those two

finally i would expect a Libertarian like you would have a better head on your shoulders

or some one who references water gate

read my post again there are real conspiracies then there is absurdities

conspiracy-the gov using the media to make us fearful to prevent an uprising

absurdities-we faked the moon landing

and will say it one more time

there are fare to many people involved in faking a moon landing to keep it secret for this long

and you need people and people need you

you are part of the legion the legion is not a separate entity with out you the group dies listen to the wording "for "we" are many" "we" are greater then god
we= you them and I every one is part of the collective
so change you sig nutter

those kinda statement in your sig is the reason why the panthers walked away
Nubianisms are are ignorance with a surge coating of intelligence

it looks sweet it sounds smart and it empowers but the felling is all raciest and stupidity so are your left with in the end is sweetness well i'm from cali and i love spicy

and finally were the fuck do you get off quoting me a hamburger your not even a vet

I am nobody's libertarian by the way.
As for the words in my sig, it is an homage to HUMILITY. You should try some.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 01:48 AM
why Humility is only good for making people more pliable to your beliefs

it just makes you more vulnerable to conversion

Pride you should try some of that

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/Noun
1. A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
2. The action of plotting or conspiring.

oh and swiss the first thing that comes to my mind is knife

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 01:54 AM
A conspiracy, by definition, does not have to be a "hidden agenda"

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/Noun
1. A "secret" "plan" by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
2. The action of plotting or conspiring.

se·cret/ˈsēkrit/
Adjective: Not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others: "a secret plan".
Noun: Something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or "unseen" by others

unseen
Synonyms: "hidden", unnoticed, unobserved, invisible, concealed, undetected

plan
strategy, idea, proposal, plot, agenda, design, disposition, organization, blueprint, scheme, ground plan

hidden agenda = secret plan = conspiracy
any questions

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 02:00 AM
http://www.tatteredcoat.com/images/rove-sit-n-spin.jpg

june181972
05-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Since you understand the concept of word association, then you understand that point. Since you didn't refute that point.

Funk and Wagnalls-
Conspire: 2) to act together: The winds conspire against us.
Conspiracy: 2) An acting together: A conspiracy of the elements.

Soul Controller
05-25-2011, 05:30 AM
In the real world.. if any one says conspiract theory, then you already know their mind frame.. they see a 'conspiray theory' not as the facts. most people think, their deluded and based on little or no evidence,. that is the mainstream social mantra for conspiracy theory, so the very words bring up ridicule,. the people that be have done a very good job,.

to me most of these are not conspiracys. their versions of events, that have been documented and ignored by the education/justice/media services,.
these alternate versions of events dont usually be released to the 'public' until some de classification has occured..

the proof is in the pudding.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Since you understand the concept of word association, then you understand that point. Since you didn't refute that point.

Funk and Wagnalls-
Conspire: 2) to act together: The winds conspire against us.
Conspiracy: 2) An acting together: A conspiracy of the elements.
Mariam kills your Funk
In the real world.. if any one says conspiract theory, then you already know their mind frame.. they see a 'conspiray theory' not as the facts. most people think, their deluded and based on little or no evidence,. that is the mainstream social mantra for conspiracy theory, so the very words bring up ridicule,. the people that be have done a very good job,.

to me most of these are not conspiracys. their versions of events, that have been documented and ignored by the education/justice/media services,.
these alternate versions of events dont usually be released to the 'public' until some de classification has occured..

the proof is in the pudding.

you have a point there but i tend to look at a conspiracy theory objectively and usually my common sense can debunk it to absurdity based of the size alone secrets that large cannot remain hidden......on that note i went to see what my homie Penn had to say about it

nA97P5D-y7M
wrGnODZKx3c
cF8UzWclbkA

and once again it reflects my opinion
but i preferred this one more
cpP7b2lUxVE

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 03:31 PM
actually thats the third time i posted this

june181972
05-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Mariam kills your Funk
A Merriam Webster-
Conspire: 2) to act in harmony toward a common end

Conspiracy: 1) the act of conspiring together 2) an agreement among conspirators

Try that small time slick stuff somewhere else buddy

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:31 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy

this even kills Webster

English is a living language its constantly changing

Dictionary.com changes weakly
oxford-changes every 5 years

Webster -changers ever 10 years

funk-never changes

so another words funk gets killed by a guy name Mariam how said is that

oh and using the word when defining the word its just well useless "conspiracy the act of conspiring" thats not vague at all and ether is the patriot act

ok whose fucking 2condary is this judging form his intelligence he must be sunny

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:33 AM
the INTERNET is greater then god

june181972
05-26-2011, 01:44 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy

this even kills Webster

English is a living language its constantly changing

Dictionary.com changes weakly
oxford-changes every 5 years

Webster -changers ever 10 years

funk-never changes

so another words funk gets killed by a guy name Mariam how said is that

oh and using the word when defining the word its just well useless "conspiracy the act of conspiring" thats not vague at all and ether is the patriot act

ok whose fucking 2condary is this judging form his intelligence he must be sunny

If a form of knowledge, in this case a dictionary, changes weekly, annually or whatever, then it is not fact.
Force will always equal mass times acceleration.
If your dictionary changes every week, who is changing it and for what. Empirical facts don't change.
English is better described as a bastard, mathematically imbalanced language.
At this point, the objective thing to state would be that neither 1 of our definitions are 100% accurate.

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 02:34 AM
true wow some one else can actually see that

but remember change is good even bad change as long ans things keep changing its good

then again theres no such thing as Good and evil

JASPER BEARDLY
05-26-2011, 03:56 AM
Some of these are fucked up