PDA

View Full Version : The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

KBOS
10-21-2005, 04:37 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What do I say? FUCK THE PARENTS!!!!!!!! These girls are home schooled by their mother and tought from only her point of view, IGNORANCE, they have been raised to be biased and ignorant their whole life, no concept of anything else.

peep the bitches webite http://prussianblue.net/index.htm check the lyrics, they are full of ignorant racist hate.

a few quotes just as examples of some racist bullshit

Watching but not caring, while they rape your land.
I bet their mother thought them that . I guess they're not aware that the white people were the ones doing the land rape when they first came here.

When the man who plows the fields is driven from his lands. When the carpenter must give away what he's built with his own hands. When a mother's only children belong to her no more. And black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors. Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin. Where lies and propaganda will never let you win. Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt, and benefits of country 'cept tax are you exempt.
A. How are black people taking away your freedom?
B. Lies and propaganda? Thats funny, cause you're full of that stuff
C. I'm not sure if your mother taught you this, but black people didn't come to the U.S. to take over and take away freedom from whites.

On the real, I suggest we get on these little bitches forums and set a few things streight, like intelligent people.

G-Gka-Genius
10-21-2005, 05:07 PM
they look so sweet and not like racist little fucks. i hate kids like this who have never even seen any other kind of person besides a white person

Bloo
10-21-2005, 05:10 PM
They just need one big black dick...

They'll sing a different song then

Oztradamus
10-21-2005, 05:17 PM
I'd hit..:looking:

KBOS
10-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Yo these girls are like 10 years old...

36chambers
10-21-2005, 07:30 PM
I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-21-2005, 07:37 PM

:lmao: that's what happens to these type of bitches I really don't like them, but ohh well leave me alone and i won't give two fucks about you....dealt wit crabs like that before, shit is sickening

36chambers
10-21-2005, 07:46 PM
they only like 12 man... they dont have a clue whats going on probably.

KBOS
10-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Yo I think we need to get on those forums and set up a debate. Comming on there like FUCK YOU (even tho thats how I feel) wont do shit. If we let these ignorant cunts voice their biased worthless opinions and have an intelligent rebuttle I think it might work.

I done this before, set up an army and streight fucked up some douchebags forum. After you prove them wrong on just about all their opinions you then make fun of them and they can't say shit because you already put them in their place. After that then you highjack the forums and talk about whatever the fuck you want.

On the real, it really only takes like 10mins a day and by the end of the week your all set.

10-21-2005, 07:53 PM
yo forget it lol they can't even get their shit right, this is dumb

Sweet6
10-21-2005, 08:22 PM
I'd hit.. :W
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/zuckojo/100_2884.jpg

blackwisdom
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
I saw this last night. :no:

Sicka than aidZ
10-21-2005, 10:55 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What do I say? FUCK THE PARENTS!!!!!!!! These girls are home schooled by their mother and tought from only her point of view, IGNORANCE, they have been raised to be biased and ignorant their whole life, no concept of anything else.

peep the bitches webite http://prussianblue.net/index.htm check the lyrics, they are full of ignorant racist hate.

a few quotes just as examples of some racist bullshit

I bet their mother thought them that . I guess they're not aware that the white people were the ones doing the land rape when they first came here.

A. How are black people taking away your freedom?
B. Lies and propaganda? Thats funny, cause you're full of that stuff
C. I'm not sure if your mother taught you this, but black people didn't come to the U.S. to take over and take away freedom from whites.

On the real, I suggest we get on these little bitches forums and set a few things streight, like intelligent people.
calm down, u suggest we bomb the "olsen twin's" forum? Kate an Ashley an shit?
bwahahahaha!!!

Koolish
10-21-2005, 10:55 PM
hooly fuck, it seems like kids younger and younger think they have valid opinions on everything, and it doesn't seem to be very good.
________
Angelina Jolie Pic (http://www.angelinajoliepics.com/)

iNtell3kT
10-21-2005, 11:27 PM
most white women, girls wtv are bitches, dun need a article to tell me that.....but in this case, the girls've been brian washed

Sicka than aidZ
10-21-2005, 11:38 PM
most white women, girls wtv are bitches, dun need a article to tell me that.....but in this case, the girls've been brian washed
bitches?...to you maybe, your an idiot, fuck, i think white girls are nice an fly

thwak
10-21-2005, 11:59 PM
bitches?...to you maybe, your an idiot, fuck, i think white girls are nice an fly man too many white girls are bitches though, I was at school a while ago and these 2 white girls were talking about music and how they were getting made fun of on the bus by some black girls for the music they were singing, and one of them said, "what I stand it when you sign your music"
god I wanted to sucka punch that bitch right then and there.

but I digress from the point. all these girls need is to see american history x or some shit to really know what's up, either that or get a black boy friend.

iNtell3kT
10-22-2005, 02:30 AM
most white women are bitches sicka.....they ARE, just bitches, fuck em

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 02:31 AM
yeah, was joking. peace

Unforgiven
10-22-2005, 02:58 AM
race preservation happens all the time

Murdah Piff
10-22-2005, 03:10 AM
im goin to jail

Murdah Piff
10-22-2005, 03:13 AM
Yo I think we need to get on those forums and set up a debate. Comming on there like FUCK YOU (even tho thats how I feel) wont do shit. If we let these ignorant cunts voice their biased worthless opinions and have an intelligent rebuttle I think it might work.

I done this before, set up an army and streight fucked up some douchebags forum. After you prove them wrong on just about all their opinions you then make fun of them and they can't say shit because you already put them in their place. After that then you highjack the forums and talk about whatever the fuck you want.

On the real, it really only takes like 10mins a day and by the end of the week your all set. youre ganna go and set up a debate with 11 y/o girlies foo ?

Sweet6
10-22-2005, 05:12 AM
Black girls are the worst.

WU-KILLAH
10-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Well white supremacism, shock me just as much as black supremacism... the two movements have ties actually. The NOI have some links with White Aryan Resistance and the Unification church . This ain't actually that surprising as it's always the same way of thinking. What is sad is to see how brainwashed are the young ones...

SHRAP
10-22-2005, 07:36 AM
the only bitch is you son. any white woman would make u their bitch u lil shit.

and yo id like to see what one of these lil girls faces looks like after gettin a liquor bottle thrown at it

Reggie_Noble
10-22-2005, 08:20 AM
I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!saw that too, it was fucked up

Alcryt
10-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!

yeah i saw that 2 kinda fucked up but interestin 2 watch as for tha brainwashed girls they need sum propa education about black ppl def

RaE
10-22-2005, 08:40 AM
can't blame 'em...I can't see the pics nor read this song, but from what I think...I'm Pro Black, teach my kids the same thing...white parents do the same with their seeds, it's inevitable, race war is gonna happen...take my word, 1ne.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2005, 08:50 AM
I'm pro my peoples, if you aint my peoples, you can go fuck yourself.

iron_slang
10-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Yea, shit, u know i was cheking out en episode of there cartoon one morning. Why the fuck do they call Mountain Kilomanjaro K2? Ignorant lil white bitches thinking they ALL THAT

36chambers
10-22-2005, 08:51 AM
I'm pro my peoples, if you aint my peoples, you can go fuck yourself.
Thats about as ignorant as these 2 white supremecist girls.

iron_slang
10-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Yea son, u know, here i am one saturday morning just lounging & here comes the Olsen twinz cartoon. Its bad enough these broadcasting execs are putting these chicks on as "the future flavor" but they posing them up as one of the most ignant bitches out here. These bitches have the ordacity to lower Africans honour by calling Mount Kilomanjaro K2 thruout the whole episode aswell, no mentioning the real name, just K2. 'the fuck is up with that. these bitches need to leave home or some shit, before the whole world catches onto the ignancy-peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-22-2005, 08:59 AM
I gonna teach my seed that all people are equal

iron_slang
10-22-2005, 09:07 AM
I gonna teach my seed that all people are equal
thats how u do it son. have u realised how much the topic of black & white has increased this month... that shit is tiring and should end man- word to mother

num2son
10-22-2005, 09:36 AM
Yo these girls are like 10 years old...
LOL.

num2son
10-22-2005, 09:39 AM
they only like 12 man... they dont have a clue whats going on probably.
Co-Sign.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Yea son, u know, here i am one saturday morning just lounging & here comes the Olsen twinz cartoon. Its bad enough these broadcasting execs are putting these chicks on as "the future flavor" but they posing them up as one of the most ignant bitches out here. These bitches have the ordacity to lower Africans honour by calling Mount Kilomanjaro K2 thruout the whole episode aswell, no mentioning the real name, just K2. 'the fuck is up with that. these bitches need to leave home or some shit, before the whole world catches onto the ignancy-peaceYou need to relax champ. lol

Getting all amplifyed over a mountain being called K2. Why don't you take that energy and do something positive with it. IT's not like they even write the damn scripts.

num2son
10-22-2005, 09:46 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/320/DSCN0042.jpg

Let them wallow in their own hate.

OOOOh my.....:dead:

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/320/DSCN0042.jpg

Let them wallow in their own hate.Red X's?

Basically though, let these people do them, the more you feed into it the more disservice your doing for your own people. When they're about to die and realize they lived their whole meaningless life in hate, there punishment will be far greater than any that can be dealt to them in this world.

num2son
10-22-2005, 09:51 AM
http://mfile.akamai.com/16688/wmv/abcondemand.download.akamai.com/16688/prem/051020ptl_hatemusic.wmv

num2son
10-22-2005, 09:56 AM
^^^Co-Sign.

King Callabah
10-22-2005, 10:02 AM
fuckin racists, typical subjects of the devil system, burn in hell bitches

Protection
10-22-2005, 01:22 PM
This is just sad... One day they'll learn to use their own brain to think, hopefully...

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 01:56 PM
so did any of you watch "full house" or what? an, that shit was on 3 times a day an shit. i always wanted to knock out that joey motherfucker. the clown dude.

KBOS
10-22-2005, 02:03 PM
youre ganna go and set up a debate with 11 y/o girlies foo ?
nah im gonna set up a debate with their grown ass fans. Even tho I hate their guts and I want to go on there and be like FUCK YOU!!!! Ima just try to keep it intelligent and calm so maybe these racist fucks will respect my opinion. If that doesn't work I will give them the big fuck you.

Aqueous Moon
10-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Peace
If they find pride in being white then that's good for em'. What the fuck do i care?
Thats just an example ,in my opinion of, of how much black need to seperate from white. All these white people running shit in this country. Who knows how many of em' secretly think think just like these little devils?
Peace

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 03:02 PM
It's wrong for these girls to be pro-white, but it's not a problem when the shoe is on the other foot?

You people need ya heads bangin' together.

And for the record, I am not pro-white, I'm just me. "I have love for those who got love for me"

36chambers
10-22-2005, 03:03 PM
^^^racist.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 03:04 PM
LOL ... Yeah, right ....

iron_slang
10-22-2005, 04:25 PM
You need to relax champ. lol

Getting all amplifyed over a mountain being called K2. Why don't you take that energy and do something positive with it. IT's not like they even write the damn scripts.
what u know about it? shit. they part of the executive producers & shit its part of the topic, what the fuck u want

SHRAP
10-22-2005, 05:10 PM
can't blame 'em...I can't see the pics nor read this song, but from what I think...I'm Pro Black, teach my kids the same thing...white parents do the same with their seeds, it's inevitable, race war is gonna happen...take my word, 1ne.:looking:

AYO IM WHITE BUT ILL TEACH MY MULATTO SEEDS TO BE PRO BLACK. })

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 05:25 PM
To be honest with you, some people might see this as being natural. In order for "white" people to survive and maintain their population on the planet they need to separate from other ethnic groups and destroy them. "Black" genes are dominant to "white" genes. Look at a baby and you can see the dominant genes. "white" people are a minority in the world's population and they possess recessive genes, so in order for "white" people to survive, as they presently do, they need to regulate the intermingling of genes. The downfall of most aboriginal people have been the intermarriage and sex slave trades enforced by and introduced by the "whites." This will also be the downfall for them.

Noted: I am always aware that there are always exceptions to rules.

Now take this and run with it.

Peace

U-Samurai
10-22-2005, 05:48 PM
these racsit parents make me laugh. i feel bad for the kids that have to be brainwashed this shit. fuck it, these kid of people can stay in their all white rural areas, and then when they get robbed or fucked over by another white, tell me their principles still stand. People are people, sum good sum bad, but mostly everbody on this board already knows this. wu tang foever

Machete
10-22-2005, 05:52 PM
"Black" genes are dominant to "white" genes.http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifhttp://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifhttp://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifhttp://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2005, 06:00 PM
I dont care what you say about the parents, these bitches are still DUMB FUCKS. They could still stand up and say "fuck that, I dont want to be a Nazi, fuck you mom" but they dont.

Their mom is prostituting her own daughters for her own good, this is sick.

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 06:12 PM
http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifhttp://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifhttp://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifhttp://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon13.gifCall it how you wanna brother facts are facts.

take it easy

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-22-2005, 06:24 PM
We are living in progressively multi-cultural environment, all true culture should be cherished and protected, even the ones some find scary. I am happy to be who I am, I don't want to change my race and be something that I am not, that would be foolish. At the some time I am happy and grateful for the diversity of all the races and cultures around the world. Thatís what makes the world an fascinating place to live in.

Prolifical ENG
10-22-2005, 06:43 PM
To be honest with you, some people might see this as being natural. In order for "white" people to survive and maintain their population on the planet they need to separate from other ethnic groups and destroy them. "Black" genes are dominant to "white" genes. Look at a baby and you can see the dominant genes. "white" people are a minority in the world's population and they possess recessive genes, so in order for "white" people to survive, as they presently do, they need to regulate the intermingling of genes. The downfall of most aboriginal people have been the intermarriage and sex slave trades enforced by and introduced by the "whites." This will also be the downfall for them.

Noted: I am always aware that there are always exceptions to rules.

Now take this and run with it.

Peace

Yeah, that could be a good hypothesis....and why it is often said "many white people are racist and they dont even know it"....it could be subconcious. Not too many people know what recessive and dominant traits are .....therefore there there could be a subconsious entity that trys to "regulate the intermingling of genes".

Thats why some animals that live in the same ecosystem are natually enemies and kill each other. How can an animal learn that they are in competition for food? Its built in subconsious for survival.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, that could be a good hypothesis....and why it is often said "many white people are racist and they dont even know it"....it could be subconcious. Not too many people know what recessive and dominant traits are .....therefore there there could be a subconsious entity that trys to "regulate the intermingling of genes"
^ if thats the case, then if I am white why do I want to fuck hot asian chicks

lmao

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah, that could be a good hypothesis....and why it is often said "many white people are racist and they dont even know it"....it could be subconcious. Not too many people know what recessive and dominant traits are .....therefore there there could be a subconsious entity that trys to "regulate the intermingling of genes".

Thats why some animals that live in the same ecosystem are natually enemies and kill each other. How can an animal learn that they are in competition for food? Its built in subconsious for survival.Great point. I didn't want to state that because I know how people think here. I don't see this as wrong and right, I see it as nature.

Peace

Prolifical ENG
10-22-2005, 07:57 PM
^ if thats the case, then if I am white why do I want to fuck hot asian chicks

lmao

who knows.....there are many people that are attracted to opposite races.

but....what makes the hot asians "hot"? are asian traits dominant?

you dont need to answer those questions....

Blackwisdom and I were just trying to view things through nature.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 08:04 PM
"Black" genes are dominant to "white" genes.- ....

even retarded black children, like "radio", that dude cuba gooding JR. played?

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 08:10 PM
even retarded black children, like "radio", that dude cuba gooding JR. played?Since you want to be sarcastic, yep. If he had a child with a white lady it'll come out brown. Does that answer your question?

Take it easy

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-22-2005, 08:15 PM
My interpretation of black genes being dominant to white is that the child of mix parents would most likely be coloured. But traits of a other races being dominant? I am unsure of what you mean. This "regulate the intermingling of genes" you speak of is certainly not limited to just the "white" race. I admit to being an idealist, but I see that as human beings we have the potential to elevate ourselves past this instinctual behaviour. When it comes down to it, all the core elements of the human condition remain the same irrespective of race. The very fact that we can analyse this matter here means that we can make a decision and act as an individual and not a race.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Since you want to be sarcastic, yep. If he had a child with a white lady it'll come out brown. Does that answer your question?

Take it easysure, what if radio fucked an asian, would the kid look like Tiger Woods?

tostones
10-22-2005, 08:18 PM
peace

no disrespect, but show and prove that so-called "black" genes are dominant to "white" genes. Genetics does not say skin color is dominant/recessive. Notice with the "brown" baby example, the baby does not come out neither white or black, but brown.

sounds like mixture of color to me.

peace

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 08:21 PM
My statement can be sliced how you please, but I stand firm on it. Not being "pig" headed but just standing up for what I know regardless of feelings.

Peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 08:22 PM
peace

no disrespect, but show and prove that so-called "black" genes are dominant to "white" genes. Genetics does not say skin color is dominant/recessive. Notice with the "brown" baby example, the baby does not come out neither white or black, but brown.

peaceno disrespect at all my brother. lets discuss,..Black, what's your take on it homie?

Prolifical ENG
10-22-2005, 08:35 PM
peace

peace

I dont know what the traits are either....or skin tone is a trait of its own. It dominant and recessive traits, it can either be one or the other....with a greater chance of being dominant (lets not get into the math). Skin tone itself cannot be a single trait.

I guess the straw person way of looking at the "black" and "white" traits are blonde hair (recessive) and black hair (dominant), blue eyes (recessive), brown eyes (domanant). There are other less obvious traits that black people have that are dominant.

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 08:35 PM
no disrespect at all my brother. lets discuss,..Black, what's your take on it homie?Black is the absorption of all light (energy). All energy (God) possesses perfect balance and has a perfect order. Through proper understanding energy use can be obtained and honed, therefore balance and order can be obtained.

That's a portion of one of my takes.

Take it easy

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
I dont know what the traits are either....or skin tone is a trait of its own. It dominant and recessive traits, it can either be one or the other....with a greater chance of being dominant (lets not get into the math). Skin tone itself cannot be a single trait.

I guess the straw person way of looking at the "black" and "white" traits are blonde hair (recessive) and black hair (dominant), blue eyes (recessive), brown eyes (domanant). There are other less obvious traits that black people have that are dominant.Good break down but it goes much deeper than that. It's funny how we can get off the topic of some white supremist, and jump on black having to defend the truth. I'm through with it for tonight. Go read up on the other threads in KTL if you want my opinion. Not being harsh, just being honest.

Peace people

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-22-2005, 08:41 PM
There are other less obvious traits that black people have that are dominant.
which are?

Prolifical ENG
10-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Good break down but it goes much deeper than that. It's funny how we can get off the topic of some white supremist, and jump on black having to defend the truth. I'm through with it for tonight. Go read up on the other threads in KTL if you want my opinion. Not being harsh, just being honest.

Peace people

Of course it goes deeper that this. You are right, we all cant just keep getting further off topic in this thread..it is funny...and suddenly people nitpick one sentence and then you have to defend what you said.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Black is the absorption of all light (energy). All energy (God) possesses perfect balance and has a perfect order. Through proper understanding energy use can be obtained and honed, therefore balance and order can be obtained.

That's a portion of one of my takes.

Take it easy
i get it, thanks man

staycool

Machete
10-22-2005, 08:56 PM
The sentence was picked because it held a lot of weight. Such claims have yet to be backed with any solid proof and probably won't be.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 08:57 PM
hey machete, your the nut from the pacific northwest right?

tostones
10-22-2005, 09:25 PM

I guess the straw person way of looking at the "black" and "white" traits are blonde hair (recessive) and black hair (dominant), blue eyes (recessive), brown eyes (domanant). There are other less obvious traits that black people have that are dominant.
I see what you are saying Prolifical. It is interesting because not all traits are dominant or recessive, as that proved to be the big mistake with mendel's thinking. There are codominant genes, etc..

True indeed about the hair and eye color comments though. However, its dangerous to assume certain traits act as dominant/recessive when they might not be, or definately are not.

Just trying to do the knowledge

peace

tostones
10-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Good break down but it goes much deeper than that. It's funny how we can get off the topic of some white supremist, and jump on black having to defend the truth. I'm through with it for tonight. Go read up on the other threads in KTL if you want my opinion. Not being harsh, just being honest.

Peace people
peace blackwisdom

In looking through the thread, it appears you first mentioned it. Also, you wrote one should "take this and run with it". I was under the impression that you wished to further discuss the comments.

peace

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Now take this and run with it.peace blackwisdom

In looking through the thread, it appears you first mentioned it. Also, you wrote one should "take this and run with it". I was under the impression that you wished to further discuss the comments.

peaceI can see how you got that. I was saying that people "would," not that they should. Every time I state anything pertaining to melanin people do.

Peace

tostones
10-22-2005, 10:57 PM
peace

fair enough, and true indeed

if you ever want to build on this, feel free to pm.

also, I'll be watching the melanin KTL thread

peace

Jet Set
10-23-2005, 03:18 AM
I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads! think i saw this one too

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 03:46 AM
the only bitch is you son. any white woman would make u their bitch u lil shit.

and yo id like to see what one of these lil girls faces looks like after gettin a liquor bottle thrown at itskale u fuckin punk, u warship black honeys u fagot canadian, da fuck kind of shit is that, ass warming fagot, da fuck makes u think u know ANYTHING about me, u ARE fuckin pathetic, wanna be crack head....

WU-KILLAH
10-23-2005, 05:20 AM
it's funny some of you don't care about black racism, or are even racist. But when they see white supremacist they act like a virgin who see a dick for the first time in her life...

many white people are racist and they dont even know it
what about many blacks are racist and they don't even know it ? look at blackwisdom: he's not agressive, but is for me the perfect example of a racist spending his time trying to "proove" "scientificaly" the black man is dominant. Everybody should learn from the mistake that have been made during history, don't act the same has these devils that fucked up a big part of the 20th century. A lot of people are prejudiced against what is different from them. It ain't a white speciality, you can observe that everywhere if you have the luck to have the opportunity to travel. Racism should be fought everywhere: if you only fight against one aspect of it your fight loose all its credibility.

10-23-2005, 09:23 AM

ahhahahhaa, word

blackwisdom
10-23-2005, 10:39 AM
what about many blacks are racist and they don't even know it ? look at blackwisdom: he's not agressive, but is for me the perfect example of a racist spending his time trying to "proove" "scientificaly" the black man is dominant. Everybody should learn from the mistake that have been made during history, don't act the same has these devils that fucked up a big part of the 20th century. A lot of people are prejudiced against what is different from them. It ain't a white speciality, you can observe that everywhere if you have the luck to have the opportunity to travel. Racism should be fought everywhere: if you only fight against one aspect of it your fight loose all its credibility.First thing; I don't have to try to take my time to do this. Brilliant scholars have already done this time and time again.

That's amusing to me. That's like telling a Native American to just ignore the fact that his sacred land was taken from him and that every time he tried to befriend the "white" man he kilt him, slaughtered his family and raped his wife. I am only pointing out the noticable and necessary patterns of life. If I tell you the truth don't look at it as hate, an intelligent person wouldn't do this but a defensive person would. You'd be surprised at my circle of associates and family and my travels. I guess El Hajj Malik was a racist too? The Decons for Defense and The Black Panther Party were racist when the federal and local govt. came into their houses and murdered them. But I digress, you can have your opinion. I'm good with that. In my book, to call a victim hateful is to be blind to the facts. This has been the state of affairs for thousands of years, not just the 20th century.

You probably will take this and run with it (did I articulate it right this time?).

Peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 11:12 AM
It all depends on what the associations are between dominant and superior.

WU-KILLAH
10-23-2005, 11:14 AM
yes , Black Panthers were racists, death angels were racist, local and federal government were racist and probably still. Your whole society is based on racism. I don't blame you from being racist since it change nothing in my life. It's just a fact that I state, I don't juge you; but when I read your posts that's what I call racism, we probably have a different definition of that term.

Take it easy. *D

blackwisdom
10-23-2005, 12:33 PM
yes , Black Panthers were racists, death angels were racist, local and federal government were racist and probably still. Your whole society is based on racism. I don't blame you from being racist since it change nothing in my life. It's just a fact that I state, I don't juge you; but when I read your posts that's what I call racism, we probably have a different definition of that term.

Take it easy. *DOkay, you too.

blackwisdom
10-23-2005, 01:02 PM
It all depends on what the associations are between dominant and superior.Dominant: I'm talking about genes and traits (period).

Superior: Never use that term, it's irrelevant. It's the only term that people can use to define a certain mentality that people are accustomed to. So it is used to label.

I deal with personalities, morals, and values. I recognize certain things, that's all.

If I were to see you in the streets I would see you as an equal to me. I would give you a positive greeting and carry on a conversation if the situation dictates. If it carries over to this type of conversation I would do my best to not offend but still stay true to my reality. I do it often. Noone has attempted to commit any craziness, because they see realness in my eyes and I associate my perception to what there reality can grasp onto. I won't go up to a Catholic person and tell them that I think that their religion is foolish, I'd talk to them so that we can maintain mutual respect.

The reason why you see all of this over the internet is because there are worlds of people all in the same conversation. You and I know that people (positive people) don't just say anything to anyone, because they care and empathise with others feelings and beliefs. But since this is over the internet, it is almost impossible to empathise with everyone in every situation. The only way for my so called extreme (and no one here has said this, just a generalization) approach is so combated is because people who will never agree are in one conversation. A conversation about White Supremacy. Now naturally I'm going to tell it like it is.

I can go on but I think I've made my point.

Take it easy folks
Peace

Fr@z
10-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Murphy the helicopter is waiting.

SHRAP
10-23-2005, 06:33 PM
even retarded black children, like "radio", that dude cuba gooding JR. played?hahahahah wtf

sicka totally misunderstood what blackwisdom said

akira kurosawa
10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
this is why free-thinking is so important in life.
it's funny to see how right-wingers twist things round to make it look as though they're the ones deprived of freedom. sick sick people, and i feel sorry for these children.

Hidden Chamber
10-24-2005, 12:20 AM
Man fuck dem racist o'fay's

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2005, 02:19 AM
hahahahah wtf

sicka totally misunderstood what blackwisdom said
yeah i just realized it, wisdom's a smart dude, sorry bout the sarcasm man. 1

BRONZBODY
10-24-2005, 11:00 AM
this racism is killin me inside.................

blackwisdom
10-24-2005, 11:14 AM
yeah i just realized it, wisdom's a smart dude, sorry bout the sarcasm man. 1It's all love.

Peace

arcane
10-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Back to the original topic in this thread.....

OMFG that's sick. Those parents should not have been allowed to fornicate... worthless scum.

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2005, 06:07 PM
ahahhaahaha^ no doubt, cant believe i watched those brats grow up from day one, like that cat said, they just need some black dick, any dick, my native dick would pasify their olsen asses in minutes. oooooohhh, maybe ill peep the forum, how old are those bitches? they kinda look like gremlins in a way, hahaha

MissleR245
10-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Please don't post garbage :loser:like this on the forum as it only draws attention to there very small world and It really is a opportunity for individuals to come on forums and appear as if they are "notifying us" but actually expressing there viewpoints indirectly and or showcasing unconscious hatred. So in other words don't post topics like this again#( /(

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2005, 11:30 PM
MissleR2D2 is 1 of the olsen twins^^^, bwahahaham, U mad?

arcane
10-26-2005, 12:52 AM
Please don't post garbage :loser:like this on the forum as it only draws attention to there very small world and It really is a opportunity for individuals to come on forums and appear as if they are "notifying us" but actually expressing there viewpoints indirectly and or showcasing unconscious hatred. So in other words don't post topics like this again#( /(
I see where you're coming from, that's kind of a good point... without media coverage a lot of twisted people in this world wouldn't have an avenue to spread their lunacy. Better to keep it contained because it unfortunately can't be eradicated.

Dae Ja Nae
10-26-2005, 08:59 AM
I won't go so far as to call them out of their names because they are not to blame. It is a sad case though ... very sad indeed. Any person who'll raise a child to hate another for any reason has some serious issues. But hell, this is America ... what do we expect ... really? There's always some fucked shit going on here.

Peace

100pr00f
10-26-2005, 09:41 AM
they are cute lil gurlys but damn..that sucks the parents are a-holes

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/caleeb/DSCN0105.jpg

Dae Ja Nae
10-26-2005, 10:17 AM
^^ That's not cool at all ... I mean really, how many white women do you actually know? Even if you know 100, shit even 1000, that's still a very small fraction.

What if I were to say that most Ricans were lazy ass, uneducated wet backs who don't want to do shit but lay back, party, eat and fuck. Or, most blacks ain't shit but baby making, welfare collecting, no job having, drug dealing killers. That wouldn't be cool on my part. First of all, I don't know enough Puerto Ricans to make that type of assumption. Second of all, it would only exemplify my ignorance as well as further promote the stereotypical biases that are already floating around. Most of which is complete nonsense to begin with.

We all have to move beyond the ignorance of such statements and thinking if we even stand a chance of getting ahead. To continue to do so only puts us all at a disadvantage.

If you're really bothered by what's going on around you, or want to do something positive to help alleviate the situation, stop pointing fingers of blame and look towards yourself to begin bringing about a change.

Just my opinion on the situation ...

Peace

Dae Ja Nae
10-26-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm pro my peoples, if you aint my peoples, you can go fuck yourself.Thats about as ignorant as these 2 white supremecist girls.I agree ...

4-Bar Killer
10-26-2005, 10:25 AM
We all got the same bloodcolour - red.

Dae Ja Nae
10-26-2005, 10:26 AM
so did any of you watch "full house" or what? an, that shit was on 3 times a day an shit. i always wanted to knock out that joey motherfucker. the clown dude.
LOL Sicka ... these girls aren't Mary Kate and Ashley. Dude, they're just being compared to them because of their innocent looks and because they're twins man ... lol ... you so crazy ;)

Peace

Cheech Da WildKard
10-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Yo, this whole thing has made the national newspapers in England ...

I don't know who put them onto it, but I was readin' this thread ...opened up the paper, and BAM! ...Page 13 of The Sun ...

With the headline "Cute Klux Klan" ..

100pr00f
10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
danm

WARPATH
10-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Sum of the shit posted on here is as racist as the shit i've been reading in the purssian blue forum-

some of you guys are as rasist as these white supremsicts- and that's just sick- can't you see that this reverse racism shit fans the flames for the white supremcists? It's like some of you are the same people just trapped in different color skin. Trying to explian gene "dominance" with science is the same tactics white people use to explain gene"purity".

Some of you cats need to open your eyes to this reverse racism shit-

no i'm not white- but i'm offended when I got into the pursean blue forum for these little bitches and it's filled with racist white folks whining about keeping racial purity- then I come here and see black folks whining about dominant genes and being the "dominant" race or "original" race pushing that shit as fact. Mean- while both sides are pushing some bull shit scientific mumbo jumbo- when most of you aren't scientists- you just read some one elses bull shit and like what you hear so you push that shit as the truth-we're all guilty of that in one form or another- but it's this racial shit that's destroying the world by setting up barriers for understanding other peoples cultures

ps. fuck Purssian Blue mother for being such a racist cunt- she need some multi colored dick upside her head

blackwisdom
10-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Sum of the shit posted on here is as racist as the shit i've been reading in the purssian blue forum-

some of you guys are as rasist as these white supremsicts- and that's just sick- can't you see that this reverse racism shit fans the flames for the white supremcists? It's like some of you are the same people just trapped in different color skin. Trying to explian gene "dominance" with science is the same tactics white people use to explain gene"purity".

no i'm not white- but i'm offended when I got into the pursean blue forum for these little bitches and it's filled with racist white folks whining about keeping racial purity- then I come here and see black folks whining about dominant genes and being the "dominant" race or "original" race pushing that shit as fact. Mean- while both sides are pushing some bull shit scientific mumbo jumbo- when most of you aren't scientists- you just read some one elses bull shit and like what you hear so you push that shit as the truth-we're all guilty of that in one form or another- but it's this racial shit that's destroying the world by setting up barriers for understanding other peoples cultures

ps. fuck Purssian Blue mother for being such a racist cunt- she need some multi colored dick upside her headInteresting post, as usual.

Peace

WARPATH
10-26-2005, 01:59 PM
i really have no problem with the racial purity thing. wanting to keep your blood line unmixed is a natural thing, i mean shit you dont see elephants mating with lions. but when the thoughts unjustly turn toward racism and violence then it becomes a issue to get a frown over, adleast for most people. me myself could give a shit how racist they are toward me, they dont have any power over me that will effect my life so they can nigger nigger blah blah all they want.
now when racism in a position where it can effect your living, and well being then thats some shit to get mad over.
Elephants mating with lions in not a natural thing- however humans wanting to mate with other humans- is a natural thing.

It's only natural for me to want to mate with a female human- why should color of her skin stop me? If she wants to mate with me and we want to have a baby that shares the best of her traits and mine? what's wrong with that? to much racial purity resulst in imbreeding- the racial color same as yours signifies that you are more closley related to that person- it's more natural to want to mate with different race then with you own- so you won't be double dippin in the gene pool-

I seen an almost exact same post as what you siad in that white pride forum- just curious- are you black?

becuase it goes back to what I was saying- the same person different color skin

blackwisdom
10-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Elephants mating with lions in not a natural thing- however humans wanting to mate with other humans- is a natural thing.

It's only natural for me to want to mate with a female human- why should color of her skin stop me? If she wants to mate with me and we want to have a baby that shares the best of her traits and mine? what's wrong with that? to much racial purity resulst in imbreeding- the racial color same as yours signifies that you are more closley related to that person- it's more natural to want to mate with different race then with you own- so you won't be double dippin in the gene pool-

I seen an almost exact same post as what you siad in that white pride forum- just curious- are you black?

becuase it goes back to what I was saying- the same person different color skinIsn't that the same thought process that you're knocking. To mate for purposes of traits?

Nothing.

If "whites" do this then they will be no more. That's why they push "race" purity. To maintain their existance. I'm not talking about all "whites."

I can go on, but not now.

Peace

WARPATH
10-26-2005, 02:26 PM
ok put it more close take different whales all the same species pretty much only thing that seperates them is there look and habits, they dont mate.
or monkeys same species thing that seperates them is local and habits
they dont mate. now im sure there are some exception but ahwell.
so even for creatures of the same species but different types to mate is somewhat unnatural.

and yup.
ok if that's natural then what happens when you keep mating pit- bulls? put it together man

dog's will fuck other types of dogs-

the reason monkeys of same species don't want to mate outside of there circles is because they can't relate to those other circles

it's natural for humans to want to mate with humans that grew up in similar conditions- for example a poor native woman from the reservation can relate more easily to a poor black man from the projects then rich white man from the burbs- although she may want to be with a rich white man to allievate her poor status- chances are the relationship won't last because she wasn't raised around rich and won't be easily accepted into that society or lifetsyle- she may feel more comfortable in the projects where there is mix of people that all have one thing in common- poverty

froth
10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
even retarded black children, like "radio", that dude cuba gooding JR. played?

hahaha fucking coughed laughing at this

WARPATH
10-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Isn't that the same thought process that you're knocking. To mate for purposes of traits?

Nothing.

If "whites" do this then they will be no more. That's why they push "race" purity. To maintain their existance. I'm not talking about all "whites."

I can go on, but not now.

Peace
no- because I wouldn't mate with a female of a different race just to see how are baby would look- I would mate with a female of different race because I like that person

If a baby has one white and one black parent then that child is half white and half balck

the white part of the child does not cease to exist- if this mixing keeps going with the mate being half black half white- the child remains half black half white.
now throw in another race and now your dealing in fractions of different races but the offspring just becomes a mix- the offspring still retains traits of the grandparents regardless of skin color

Prolifical ENG
10-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Mean- while both sides are pushing some bull shit scientific mumbo jumbo- when most of you aren't scientists- you just read some one elses bull shit and like what you hear so you push that shit as the truth-we're all guilty of that in one form or another-

This is very true, in the next posts you go on to try and convince what is natural and what is unnatural.

blackwisdom
10-26-2005, 03:44 PM
If a baby has one white and one black parent then that child is half white and half balck

the white part of the child does not cease to exist- if this mixing keeps going with the mate being half black half white- the child remains half black half white.
now throw in another race and now your dealing in fractions of different races but the offspring just becomes a mix- the offspring still retains traits of the grandparents regardless of skin colorIf you say so....

Take it easy

WARPATH
10-26-2005, 03:50 PM
This is very true, in the next posts you go on to try and convince what is natural and what is unnatural.no doubt- like I said we're all guilty-but if you have the scientific facts and studies to show it--- real hard evidence-- rather then oh I like what this guy siad so i'm gonna run with it---

but do you agree or disagree?

is it natural for Elephant to try and mount a little Lion? And who am I to decide what's natural and unatural? Who are you to decide?

blackwisdom
10-26-2005, 04:42 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/caleeb/DSCN0105.jpgWhat makes this picture so dangerous or innocent, depending on how you want to look at it? Does it strike fear in your heart or does it make you sad? How do you feel about it, then what do you think think about it?

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm turned on in the trousers and such.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 05:19 PM
as soon as they turn 16 i'd be tryna tap that ass.

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2005, 05:48 PM
LOL Sicka ... these girls aren't Mary Kate and Ashley. Dude, they're just being compared to them because of their innocent looks and because they're twins man ... lol ... you so crazy ;)

Peace
for real, wtf, hahahaahaha http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysuicide.gif blaaaah

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm going to dress up like a black person and rape them so hard. Then right before I sneak out their window, I'll stink up the room with my mega farting powers and steal their Hitler shirts, looks like my size.

http://www.degoedheiligman.nl/Contact/Webmasterpiet%20licht%20geel.jpg

crass
10-26-2005, 06:11 PM
^^^^lol oh man

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 06:21 PM
how these bitches get away with this shit for real?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm going to dress up like a black person and rape them so hard. Then right before I sneak out their window, I'll stink up the room with my mega farting powers and steal their Hitler shirts, looks like my size.

http://www.degoedheiligman.nl/Contact/Webmasterpiet%20licht%20geel.jpg
being a racist pedo clown is played out

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 06:30 PM
They won't. Trust me. Going raw-dog upon those cute bungers and give them a taste of my spungers.

Sweet6
10-26-2005, 06:31 PM
being a racist pedo clown is played outI'm vintage. Kind of like stomas at free clinics.

MissleR245
10-27-2005, 03:02 AM
What if I were to say that most Ricans were lazy ass, uneducated wet backs who don't want to do shit but lay back, party, eat and fuck. Or, most blacks ain't shit but baby making, welfare collecting, no job having, drug dealing killers.
This is how a great majority of Caucasian people in America fill about any other race in America if they are ethnic. This is there deepest feeling that they have inside of non whites because this is there upbringing and history in school teaches this indirectly through "American" history, "slave" history, and African "American" history not authentic black history of black civilizations that existed on every continent .

MissleR245
10-27-2005, 03:24 AM

ps. fuck Purssian Blue mother for being such a racist cunt- she need some multi colored dick upside her head Black people want there revenge for crimes done to there people by the ancestors of Caucasian people they walk right on the train with. Black people in all countries have to start from the bottom up while white people start from a mid level position first due to race second because they have the benefits of cultural position because of the crimes there ancestors committed against a large amount of races. Meaning the average white person has savings and assets from there great grand parents and have extended benefits on mortgage to credit cards which still goes on today and was going on when blacks were struggling in the 40's and 50's (recently) because of race.

We as a people are still recovering from slavery, racial conflicts in the 40's and 50's, and the occupation of Africa.

Bloo
10-27-2005, 04:46 AM
In the immortal words of BlooHook's mother:

"I don't have enough time to be racist, I hate everyone equally."

4-Bar Killer
10-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Charging Soldier, you are so right. I am myself white, but I'm without doubt against racism. My two best friends are black. I can't see why skin colour is a problem. I myself believe that if you are a racist, you are dumb.

All racists are blind.

1-love.

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Charging Soldier, you are so right. I am myself white, but I'm without doubt against racism. My two best friends are black. I can't see why skin colour is a problem. I myself believe that if you are a racist, you are dumb.

All racists are blind.

1-love.I would have to agree and concur with the statements made by MissleR245. How can a racist be blind when s/he is looking at something and is more than conscious of her/his actions? I tried to explain to you why Global White Supremacy exists, but you (not you 4 Bar Killer, but others on this site) call me racist for acknowledging the truth. Look at different ethnic groups interactions from antiquity then look at them today. Who's the aggressor and who's the spiritual being that aims for peace?

4 Bar Killer, this isn't a direct answer to you and your post, but a general analogy of what I have observed from my observations.

Peace

4-Bar Killer
10-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I would have to agree and concur with the statements made by MissleR245. How can a racist be blind when s/he is looking at something and is more than conscious of her/his actions? I tried to explain to you why Global White Supremacy exists, but you (not you 4 Bar Killer, but others on this site) call me racist for acknowledging the truth. Look at different ethnic groups interactions from antiquity then look at them today. Who's the aggressor and who's the spiritual being that aims for peace?

4 Bar Killer, this isn't a direct answer to you and your post, but a general analogy of what I have observed from my observations.

Peace
Peace, I respect and understand your opinion. I'm not calling you a racist (maybe I read your post wrong). I dont know if you are a racist, but if you are, you don't sound like some psycho-racist who's out to kill anyone who's not your race. I certainly understand why some black people has a feeling that they should take revenge for the horrible things that white people have done troughout the years. But I believe that no matter how many proves there are, everyone is equal. I dislikes alot of people, but not because of there race. I do believe, and always will, that if you hate a person because of her/his race or looks, you are blind.

But it's nice to discuss something on a peaceful, understanding level instead of the usual hating. Peace.

1-love

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 03:39 PM
These girls are 13 and totally brainwashed. They do not know what they are doing.

WU-KILLAH
10-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Racism doesn't necessary means hating other races; It's just the consideration that ethnic group has an influence on the instincts/values/capacities etc of a person, that's how I see it. The only differences that exist between people are from cultural sources. Racists are indeed blind because they usualy only see aspects of history/science that fit their disgusting views. You could show them the most obvious things that would break their theories they would always find a way to twist the facts to make them conform to their beliefs. I unfortunately think it's impossible change the mind of a racist. Tolerance and respect should be taught since birth.

4-Bar Killer
10-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Racism doesn't necessary means hating other races; It's just the consideration that ethnic group has an influence on the instincts/values/capacities etc of a person, that's how I see it. The only differences that exist between people are from cultural sources. Racists are indeed blind because they usualy only see aspects of history/science that fit their disgusting views. You could show them the most obvious things that would break their theories they would always find a way to twist the facts to make them conform to their beliefs. I unfortunately think it's impossible change the mind of a racist. Tolerance and respect should be taught since birth.
true ..

1-love

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 06:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism)

Racism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Jump to: navigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#column-one), search (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#searchInput)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fd/ColoredDrinking.jpg/250px-ColoredDrinking.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ColoredDrinking.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ColoredDrinking.jpg)
A black man drinks out of a water fountain designated for black people in 1939 at a streetcar terminal.

Racism refers to beliefs and practices that assume inherent and significant differences exist between the genetics of various groups of human beings; that assume these differences can be measured on a scale of "superior" to "inferior"; and that result in the social, political and economic advantage of one group in relation to others.

In general, a racist considers one's own race the most valuable and others less valuable. The belief that the character and abilities of individuals are correlated with their race (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race) is not necessarily racism, since this can be asserted without implying an inequality in value. The application of this belief in dealing with members of that race, especially with little regard for variations within "races", is known as racial prejudice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice). Granting or withholding rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right) or privileges (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege) based on race or refusing to associate with persons based on race is racial discrimination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination).

Racism has historically been defined as the belief that race is the primary determinant of human capacities, that a certain race is inherently superior or inferior to others, and/or that individuals should be treated differently according to their racial designation. Sometimes racism means beliefs, practices, and institutions that discriminate against people based on their perceived or ascribed race. There is a growing, but somewhat controversial, opinion that racism is a system of oppression -- a nexus of racist beliefs, whether explicit, tacit or unconscious; practices; organizations and institutions that combine to discriminate against and societally marginalize a class of people who share a common racial designation, based on that designation.

Some believe that the term also is often used incorrectly by supporters of cultural relativism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_relativism) and political correctness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness) to stigmatise their adversaries due to the association between racism and extreme violence in parts of the twentieth century.

Since the last quarter of the 20th century (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_century), there have been few in developed nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_nation) who describe themselves as racist, so that identification of a group or person as racist is nearly always controversial. Racism is regarded by many as an affront to basic human dignity and a violation of human rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights). A number of international treaties have sought to end racism. The United Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations) uses a definition of racist discrimination laid out in the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination and adopted in 1965 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1965):

...any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. [1] (http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/d_icerd.htm)

Peace

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Wikipedia isn't trustworthy.

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 07:12 PM
^Yeah, I saw an inconsistency in their definition of Jim Crow there. I figured that people would receive a definition from a common source a bit more. Over all what they are saying is truthful, in this case.

Peace

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 07:14 PM
I've decided to not believe a word from Wikipedoi

The people in charge are assholes and edit things to their opinions.

10-27-2005, 07:14 PM
^Yeah, I saw an inconsistency in their definition of Jim Crow there. I figured that people would receive a definition from a common source a bit more. Over all what they are saying is truthful, in this case.

Peace

you know you can edit it yourself, you should change it

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-27-2005, 07:18 PM
^^ That's not cool at all ... I mean really, how many white women do you actually know? Even if you know 100, shit even 1000, that's still a very small fraction.

What if I were to say that most Ricans were lazy ass, uneducated wet backs who don't want to do shit but lay back, party, eat and fuck. Or, most blacks ain't shit but baby making, welfare collecting, no job having, drug dealing killers. That wouldn't be cool on my part. First of all, I don't know enough Puerto Ricans to make that type of assumption. Second of all, it would only exemplify my ignorance as well as further promote the stereotypical biases that are already floating around. Most of which is complete nonsense to begin with.

We all have to move beyond the ignorance of such statements and thinking if we even stand a chance of getting ahead. To continue to do so only puts us all at a disadvantage.

If you're really bothered by what's going on around you, or want to do something positive to help alleviate the situation, stop pointing fingers of blame and look towards yourself to begin bringing about a change.

Just my opinion on the situation ...

Peace
yea,word up, not all white women are bitches, if anythin most of them go crazy when they see puerto rican niggaz and if you talk to them right,theyll let you beat.but theres bitches in every race, intellekt. not just whites.

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 07:19 PM
you know you can edit it yourself, you should change itChange what, Wikipedia or my post? If you mean my post, I don't see a reason to. It states the definition as clear as anyone else can.

Take it easy folk

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 07:30 PM
http://www.highonadventure.com/Hoa01apr/Egypt/sphinx.jpg
For further clarification. This defacement was an act of racism.

"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future."

George Orwell

Peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Black people want there revenge for crimes done to there people by the ancestors of Caucasian people they walk right on the train with. Black people in all countries have to start from the bottom up while white people start from a mid level position first due to race second because they have the benefits of cultural position because of the crimes there ancestors committed against a large amount of races. Meaning the average white person has savings and assets from there great grand parents and have extended benefits on mortgage to credit cards which still goes on today and was going on when blacks were struggling in the 40's and 50's (recently) because of race.

We as a people are still recovering from slavery, racial conflicts in the 40's and 50's, and the occupation of Africa.
r u trying to say every black person hates white people, or wants revenge? your mad wrong dude, sorry, but yeah, thats not true.

WU-KILLAH
10-28-2005, 02:02 AM
Yea true, Im tired of these "most blacks thinks...", "a majority of whites do...". Why people don't speak for themself instead of generalizing. You don't know shit about what most blacks or most white think. Maybe (and it's not even sure) you know how feel people in your street, but speaking about a category of people like they would all be sheeps thinking the same way is ignorant.
Speaking about "western society" as a whole is ignorant too. It include alot of countries which have specifics cultures and histories, but ignorants won't see them, like those who say "chinese" to speak about an asian man because, finaly they all look the same right ? Ask a Korean if he thinks he's like a Japanese, or a Cambodian if he feels he's like a Thai...

blackwisdom
10-28-2005, 11:11 AM
MissleR245"][/b]We as a people are still recovering from slavery, racial conflicts in the 40's and 50's, and the occupation of Africa.It's called Post PsychicTrauma.

Peace

cd
10-30-2005, 01:54 AM
Jesus, most of you are really fucking stupid. yea, even those who think they have some knowledge bc they believe something they read that sounds good to them. if you want a explanation of why the world is so fucked just read this thread. The sad part is that most of you are too dumb to see how fucking stupid you are. Funny shit to read after a night out though. Idiots.

MissleR245
10-30-2005, 02:04 AM
But it's nice to discuss something on a peaceful, understanding level instead of the usual hating. Peace.

1-love
Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.

Aqueous Moon
10-30-2005, 02:56 AM
Peace

Well said , Missle

Peace

4-Bar Killer
10-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.
I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

1-love

MissleR245
10-30-2005, 05:06 AM
I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

1-love
Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies

4-Bar Killer
10-30-2005, 05:19 AM
Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies
Ok, peace

1-love