PDA

View Full Version : Job Interviews

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 06:11 PM
I had a job interview last week and I didn't get the job. I called the guy up and he says he didn't hire me cos I was chewing gum. What the fuck type of reason is this. He seemed real pissed about it too. What is this supposed to be grade school? I can't chew gum and shit. What do you think can I sue this faggy pedant for loss of earnings or something?

Anyone else have any stories of bad job interviews or things to do in interviews that definitely won't get you the job? Cos I don't really want one, it just seems like a stupid arbitrary reason to not consider me. He said "You were chewing gum so I wouldn't consider hiring you" Is that shit even legal. rrrrr. I'm steamin mad.

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 06:25 PM
and why were you chewing gum in a job interview......

never mind what was i doing again

oh yeah

2TJofE3uqco

yup much more important then your failure of an interview the fuck is wrong with you chewing fuckin gum in an interview do you have some kind of mental disses or physical handicap that prevent you from not chewing gum when talking to some one

no seriously though that guy was fucked up he should have known you were nervous and the gum helps with that he just used it as an excuse probably advertising for employment for the tax benefit any ways

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 06:31 PM
wait you warn't clicking and popping you gum were you because that enough to get punched in the face for

no joke i did it before knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop clicking his gum

food for thought
05-18-2011, 06:34 PM
lol how are you gonna sue him for not hiring you as his employee?

and how are you gonna go to an interview chewing gum?

i wouldnt hire your ass either cause that would tell me that you dont really give a damn and you dont want to be there

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Actually I was chewing it before the interview and didn't even think to get rid of it. Who figures someones gonna get mad about it.

I'm using that to not get a job next interview. I need some more methods though. Wearing clothes like a poncho or flip flops might do it.

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 06:41 PM
wait you warn't clicking and popping you gum were you because that enough to get punched in the face for

no joke i did it before knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop clicking his gum

I don't even know how to do it

lol how are you gonna sue him for not hiring you as his employee?

and how are you gonna go to an interview chewing gum?

i wouldnt hire your ass either cause that would tell me that you dont really give a damn and you dont want to be there

Its gum. Its not intended to be a statement to the world about how I don't give a fuck! The irony is I mostly do it for other people so if we're talking close I don't have bad breath.

check two
05-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Halitosis dude, did you have your pajamas on during the interview too?

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 06:57 PM
All i'm saying is If I was a boss I wouldn't rate someone on something like that. Its the same as if I scratched my elbow or coughed. Any other things you can do to not get a job? What are y'alls experience of the job interview. This took me by surprise because I got all the other jobs I interviewed for before.

check two
05-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Well fast food places are pretty lenient on hiring people. You probably should have taken your grills out of your mouth before the interview also.

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm never applying to do fast food. I'd look like Kevin Smith after a few weeks. My grill has a picture of me doing a bitch doggystyle and smilin'. Maybe he didn't like that either, this dude was definitely a sausage smoker.

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
look its simple all you need to do is cut your hair shave then wear something like this
http://www.lifeinitaly.com/img/Gucci-suit.jpg

and the job is yours

but if you want to fail an interview
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ABLj8fFgPIA/TXndQTTZwoI/AAAAAAAAC4k/ku-tu0mcfwc/s1600/12321.jpg

i assume you have one you are a man right every man should have a gorilla suit

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 07:10 PM
the fuck am i kidding if i see a man walk in my place of business for his interview wearing a gorilla suit

i'm like your hired

BASCO
05-18-2011, 07:15 PM
im still unemployed so i could benefit from this thread ...

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 07:15 PM
haha

My hair actually is getting long, maybe he thought it was untidy. I guess I'm inbetween them two pictures.

Gorilla suit is a definite 'no hire' situation. Also having one earphone in, or eating a steak dinner.

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 07:20 PM
im still unemployed so i could benefit from this thread ...

How long for? I been out for 5 months. I hate work, but i'd like the money if its an easy job, or one I can do badly. I need a job on Fox news.

check two
05-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Sosa, are you qualified to be a sandwich artist?

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 07:24 PM
except for me a gorilla suit is an immediate hire

so if your in Humboldt come over to one of my establishment wear a gorilla suit and your hired

if your in Osaka guys make a
http://www.racheshop.de/product_images/images/big/112723_ballerinagorillla_bi.jpg

after all thy people aren't paying for big hairy men to serve them

ShaDynasty
05-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Sosa, are you qualified to be a sandwich artist?

haha. Thats the stupid name they give Subway people right? I can't make a sandwich that fast, and thats not sayin nothin for the slow ass subway fucks.

Dokuro
05-18-2011, 07:40 PM
...... my subway girl takes her time on my sandwiches and she usually adds exta cheese thats what happens when you actually get to know the people who serve your food that and one time see slipped who phone number on one of the napkins.....uahhhh fat girls can be so cute some times they way the try.....

Socrates92
05-18-2011, 07:47 PM
I can see why you weren't hired, as someone else said, chewing gum gives the impression that you couldn't care less.

food for thought
05-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Well fast food places are pretty lenient on hiring people. You probably should have taken your grills out of your mouth before the interview also.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/obama_pointing_small.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Chewing gum is one of the top 3 things they say you should never do at an interview. They don't care if you forgot to take it out. It just shows you had your mind elsewhere that day.

diggy
05-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Sosa, you're supposed to show your best behaviour and abilities to your potential employer and not give him any reason not to hire you.

Art Vandelay
05-19-2011, 10:26 AM
did you send a thank you card or email? i fucking refuse to do that even though that's kind of an accepted practice nowadays.

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-19-2011, 10:35 AM
why the fuck would you be chewing gum at an interview? come on, bruh.

and art, it is gay as fuck, but you should do the email or card with some 'thank you for your time and consideration' or some bullshit on it.

you're basically prostituting yourself anyway, might as well go all out.

IrOnMaN
05-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm highly surprised that Art's presence isn't in this thread. In threads like this, he'd accuse the thread starter for being on welfare, section 8, and other government assistance programs. I'm pretty sure that they're a lot of people who are unemployed but he's not attacking them. Maybe it has something to do with race. He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book. Pittsburgh Steelers worshiping ass.

drippie k
05-19-2011, 02:33 PM
why are you going to a job interview chewing gum? and if you just forgot to spit it out, hide that shit...it just shows that you're not taking it seriously

Art Vandelay
05-19-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm highly surprised that Art's presence isn't in this thread. In threads like this, he'd accuse the thread starter for being on welfare, section 8, and other government assistance programs. I'm pretty sure that they're a lot of people who are unemployed but he's not attacking them. Maybe it has something to do with race. He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book. Pittsburgh Steelers worshiping ass.

I already posted in this thread
The thread starter didn't suggest that he was out of work, so i didn't accuse him of such things
I don't think unemployment has anything to do with race. You are the one always mentioning race, not me. You've mentioned in the past that you have been overlooked for jobs because you were black. I suggested that maybe you aren't as qualified as the other candidates. (whether white, black, et al.)
I've never called you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.
I can't even comprehend the rest of that sentence
Yes. Go Steelers!

IrOnMaN
05-20-2011, 09:42 AM
you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.

This is the point. Where did this welfare and section 8 nonsense come from?

Art Vandelay
05-20-2011, 10:40 AM
This is the point. Where did this welfare and section 8 nonsense come from?

apparently you are a racist against black people because you think only black people can be on welfare and section 8. i've never suggested such a thing. the only person i've ever said anything about being on welfare is you. because you said you were going to sign up for welfare because you couldn't find a job. i don't think i ever mentioned section 8.

you said you couldn't even get a job interview because you are black. did you ever think it's because you aren't as qualified as the others that applied for the job. you even admitted that you only had applied for 3 jobs after graduating. i wouldn't interview your lazy ass either.

IrOnMaN
05-20-2011, 10:59 AM
because you said you were going to sign up for welfare because you couldn't find a job. i don't think i ever mentioned section 8.

You're a damn lair, Art! Did you just shit that out of your mouth? You know damn well I never said a stupid thing like that! Prove it! Go do your research and show me when I said that. You can't (unless you run to an admin and have them change one of my past posts. That sounds like something you'd do). And with the lazy comment. That's called common remarks.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HIP4shgKGPo/Smc11B8pb9I/AAAAAAAAB54/q5ehoCyjzCU/s400/Photo07211726.jpg

Art Vandelay
05-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I've never called you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.

You know damn well I never said a stupid thing like that! Prove it! Go do your research and show me when I said that.

i asked you first

IrOnMaN
05-20-2011, 11:53 AM
He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book.

i asked you first

Art, you're constantly saying that I'm on welfare, lazy, stupid, and an idiot but you're reading comprehension is really low. I want you to re-read my post. I said that you BELIEVE that I'm a greasy nigger. I never stated that you said it, Art. There's a big difference b/w believing and saying something.

From now on, please don't say a damn thing about welfare and laziness, ok? If you want to believe that based on race and bullshit alone, then by all means go right ahead. Maybe you do it for entertainment or to gain online fame. I don't know. And for you to negative rep me tells me that I'm exposing you for the bullshit you're laying out.

I'm done!

Art Vandelay
05-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Stop projecting yourself on me (no homo.)You hate black people more than NickToochski.

Professor Poopsnagle
05-20-2011, 01:44 PM
to gain online fame.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/889804bb.jpg

ShaDynasty
05-24-2011, 06:26 PM
^^ I used to like this guys cheap soups. Only shit you can afford when you got no job like me. Did someone say I had an IQ of 74? Cos I took that test last year and got almost twice that. If I just applied myself (or gave a shit) I could have a minimum wage job someplace. I'm curious to know, Art have you ever been unemployed? I don't think most people that have to claim from the government are thrilled about it. I'm just going on other peoples comments though, do you even have a problem with it?

I'll admit my shit was a schoolboy error, but I still almost couldn't believe it when he said that was the only thing he considered.