munchies got my stomach growlin soundin like an animal
i take another drag of this n blow it on some dragon shit
now i'm thinkin like an analyst
the crystals look immaculate like catalysts for alchemists
rollin up a zag-a-zig thats thicker than a cancer stick
better check the asterix cause this ain't the average
so don't be gettin mad n shit just chalk it up to avarice
when i tell u niggas that the master ain't gonna pass you shit

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9eY65bR0ICM/TYty3VwjmAI/AAAAAAAAAFg/vu5eWf05zBM/s1600/A_Ton_of_Weed.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
05-19-2011, 09:05 PM
didnt like it as much as the first one i heard from u...but it did make me respect that beat more than when it was just the instrumental. Bronze has gotten WWWaaaaaaYYYY better since he made this one. He wouldnt let u get one of his newer ones?

man if i had a pile of buds like that, i would look like Scrooge McDuck in his vault right about now

SKAMPOE
05-19-2011, 09:24 PM
nice weed track, i did this one ''beat'' already, i did another version of the beat in its first stages... u know me tho i went another route wit it, that haard shit, im waitin on jig to hop on it if not i would post it, BF heard it tho.

but yea, this was a dope take on it.

THE MASON
05-19-2011, 09:49 PM
this was dope. enjoyed it, and skampoe did rock it too but went a complete different route. im just glad these are gettin rocked

nice weed track Style, solid flow..... made me wanna bust out my amethyst and blaze one up.

@BarCode, naw fam never that. these my homies they can rock whatever they want to whenever they want too, i posted em all there. its whatever get there creativity goin

llBARlllCODEll
05-19-2011, 09:52 PM
i really didnt mean it like that man. if u go back and look i did say i found a new respect for that beat. i should have made myself more clear. what i meant was if i was an mc i would've picked one of ur newer joints. but i guess since im not an mc, hearin somebody that can really write and spit broadened my horizon a lil bit. if u took it as a diss then my bad fam. still havent listened to that tape yet. i gotta get some new headphones so i can listen to it at work. by the way where do u come in first? like 1st track 2nd verse or 2nd track or what?

Uncle Steezo
05-19-2011, 09:56 PM
yup yup.
that was kind like a warm up. it was damn near freestyle. i was blazing one at the moment and it just came out. lol

i got my eye on a couple beats that i'll put more time into tonight.

THE MASON
05-19-2011, 10:04 PM
no naw man, no diss. i was just stating thats all. shit if you rhyme to rock whatever you want that post lol i prolly wont be anytime soon

this place is for building like that

as for the tape, good looks man, i hope you enjoy. i am second verse on the first track, so you know the voice. the first cat is Menes, our other group member is Archangel and he on the track called Statues last

peace man, respect

INF
05-19-2011, 11:11 PM
kilt it!!!!

THE MASON
05-24-2011, 09:30 PM
bizump

H.Notik
05-25-2011, 10:45 AM
this is fresh man...you really made the beat swing with the flow.

props yall

pro.Graveface
05-26-2011, 04:58 AM
nice pile of weed yo! hhahaa
PEACE

KSTVRLSN
05-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Nice track, cool to see Bronzes beats getting used also !
You did a nice job with this, both of you !