PDA

View Full Version : i'm joining the army

ALCATRAZ
05-24-2011, 10:07 PM
all i could think sitting in that recruitment office was, "i hope they let me go on Wu CoRpz while i'm stationed for basic training" LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
05-24-2011, 10:13 PM
its not a bad life. its better than pretending to be GTA san francisco.

become a Ranger

THE MASON
05-24-2011, 10:14 PM
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/mad-baby-skull-fuck.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-24-2011, 10:16 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llplwywBXK1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

#dogplanking

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-24-2011, 10:20 PM
i'm proud of you, Alcatraz. Thank you for helping to defend our country. Shoot a sand-person for me!

5eWh3AmQHms

THE MASON
05-24-2011, 10:23 PM
^lol and do it while bumpin this

RkVZ2a58Zmc

it will really fuck with there towel heads

EAGLE EYE
05-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Lol all it's gonna take is a very hetero gif animation from skamp or style and you will get ousted

CEITEDMOFO
05-24-2011, 10:37 PM
IF I WAS LOST & POOR AND THOUGHT ROBOT TANK WAS GOOD I WOULD ALSO JoIN THE ARMY

Dokuro
05-24-2011, 10:50 PM
good luck man probably the best decision you ever made would have been a better decision if you joined the NAVI but no matter some people just aren't smar-cut out for that

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=685

netscape check two
05-24-2011, 10:51 PM
lol @ asian JJ Walker being able to make it in the army

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/Genre10_6_08edited.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Lol all it's gonna take is a very hetero gif animation from skamp or style and you will get ousted

lol @ asian JJ Walker being able to make it in the army

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/Genre10_6_08edited.jpg

ahahahahahahahaha

why are you joining the army?

CEITEDMOFO
05-24-2011, 11:13 PM
R.I.P. AL

YOUR GONNA BE iN THE FRONTLINES FOR 2012

food for thought
05-24-2011, 11:19 PM

ahahahaha

ALCATRAZ
05-24-2011, 11:27 PM
why are you joining the army?

it's the safest route to take in the long run

they pay for your education while paying you to serve

when you return from serving, they make housing and employment extremely accessible

but above all, ben and jerry's give's a 10 percent discount for all military personnel :)

ALCATRAZ
05-24-2011, 11:29 PM
good luck man probably the best decision you ever made would have been a better decision if you joined the NAVI but no matter some people just aren't smar-cut out for that

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=685
the navy sounds cool and i scored high enough to enlist with them but i don't like the thought of being on a ship in the middle of the fucking ocean LOL for three months at a time, with only a week or two to dock. doesn't sound too inviting, especially since my people don't swim

EAGLE EYE
05-24-2011, 11:38 PM
The Micronesian is gonna be playing Warcloud through his military issued earbuds in 2012.

That's when Obama gives the order to round up all the indigenous east coast Cholombians, and put em in Alex Jones prison camps where they make you floss

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 12:46 AM
i might actually support that

netscape check two
05-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Is the President done playing ping pong?

TSA
05-25-2011, 01:03 AM
all i could think sitting in that recruitment office was, "i hope they let me go on Wu CoRpz while i'm stationed for basic training" LOL
LOL!

good plan dude, my mom is way too much of a worrier and doesn't understand that not everyone in the military is getting shot at. I also didn't want to give up my duel citizenship or be barred from running for office in nigeria.

otherwise i would have been on that shit 1000%
plus i was listening to WAY too much wutang when i was 18 (best time to join imo) and was thus a douche.

i recommend it for everyone possible but it's not for me.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
05-25-2011, 01:58 AM
lol @ niggas joining the military.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 02:03 AM
what funny about that.......

netscape check two
05-25-2011, 02:04 AM
killbot is too heavy to join.

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 02:05 AM
oh that funny

TSA
05-25-2011, 02:26 AM
lol @ niggas joining the military.
no dude, you're just saying that cause you listen to too much wutang
once you're 21 and realize how stupid wutang was you'll also realize the military is not in the least way a bad idea.

you put in work for 4 years or so, and get paid out the dickhole, and you'll be able to get any fucking loan you want basically.

you'll be 22 (the beginning of your prime) with the ballerest whip and thousands for dollars getting sent to you every month just for being a nigga so you can spend it on gold diggers and materialistic whores with juice ball breasts. AND you'll be COCK diesel and white whores in the midwest will want to suck your fucking god damn dick if you wear your uniform.

you can just be a useless piece of shit the rest of your life, they'll keep paying you after you serve and everyone already thinks you 'acheived' something so you're not technically a loser. its full proof bruh

i would personally use the money to get into high risk high return mutual funds (fuck it, you'll still get paid by the FED if you fail and you STILL get paid by the FED if you succeed) and use those as assets to aquire loans a nigger has never seen in his life to start my business in a specified third world frontier market.

that's just me though, you can keep the car and fuck bitches that all look like this

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/1/70%20Another%20Hot%20Blonde.jpg

blowing your hideous idiotic dick and ball sac salad

diggy
05-25-2011, 02:52 AM
TSA, you are officially an idiot. There was a story on the news about some soldier over seas and his wife was on Larry King...I forgot what the story was about, but I do remember his wife having financial problems and told Larry she was getting $20,000 sent to her for what her husband is doing (his work).

I don't know of any soldier who is ballerific. You don't know what you are talking about. If they were ballerific, I think they would have more recruits.

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 02:57 AM
There is A LOT of anger right now over troops getting shafted on their GI bills and benefits.

My friends who did their Iraq tours in the Marines aren't balling and work shitty jobs while they attempt to finish up and get their degrees.

Plus as soon as most troops get home they binge drink, gain weight and play video games.

diggy
05-25-2011, 03:02 AM
I would say "TSA sees the cheese, but he doesn't see the trap", but in this case he does not even see half the cheese.

SKAMPOE
05-25-2011, 07:01 AM
Ahahahahaha tsa is one lost sheeeep

05-25-2011, 07:04 AM
lol at the typical KTL Loser mentality.

What you make of your military experience is entirely on you. If you go into the military a worthless loser, odds are you're going to retrun a worthless loser.

However, if you go in with a plan and consider how you can make this experience work for you,, then you can parlay it into better things.

It's the same concept as college.

People who are too stupid/lazy to do either want to talk shit.

Obviously, you don't NEED either to be successful, but both institutions, when approached correctly, can provide a springboard to those with plans, goals, and the means to achieve them.

cutn' heads
05-25-2011, 07:31 AM
i wish i woulda joined the military when i was a younger man. i have 2 close firends who served. one is in iraq now. before he left, he caught his wife cheating on him. it fucked him up bad. and he always had this fascination with guys who sacrificed thier lives to save fellow soldiers. he was trained in bootcamp by one of the key figures in the blackhawk down story. he doesnt feel like he will have anything to come home to when his tour is over and is determined to die a hero. a fucking hero man.

the other is about to get discharged completely. he was in iraq years ago and an IED blew up his hummer. he lost like 6 of his front teeth. they sent him home, fixed his teeth and sent him back. he has some ill PTSD now. twitches and shit. bad. drinks heavy, wakes up screaming at night. but theyre letting him out and giving him like 5g's a month for the rest of his life. 5 g's bro. he can live off that if he plays his cards right.

the military is the shit.

IrOnMaN
05-25-2011, 09:51 AM
I've been thinking about a career in the military for some time now. I'm kind of pissed because the Air Force is so damn competitive, due to the economy being the way that it is. From the information that I've gathered, the reason why the military in general is so competitive is mainly due to the recession. There are a lot of people coming in but not a lot of people coming out. That's a problem because they're going to start taking in less people in the future. It's a cycle from what I was told.

I spoke to a recruiter in the Air Force and then one in the National Guard two weeks ago to see if I'm qualified to be accepted in their Officer Candidate School. The Air Force recruiter told me no because I don't have an engineering degree, and most likely, they won't take me. However, I still could be accepted but it won't be in the technical field. Since I have a bachelors degree, I could obtain a job in the aviation field. For the National Guard, the type of degree is pointless. I took the pre-qualifying test and I did ok (I scored in the mid 50s. I HATE story problems. I can do straight math very good. The word and reading comprehension was a piece of cake.) I meet the height requirements, I'm in very good shape, 20/20 vision, no criminal record, etc. From what I was told, I'd do well because I seem like a guy who is smart and someone who can follow directions. Now, the thing is I'd start off in Basic Training as an E4 in the National Guard and an E3 in the Air Force. I was told that I might have to train the lower ones in my first week. WTH?#(

Now, I heard that the military is cutting officers left and right. Plus, not everyone makes it through Officer Candidate School too. Basic Training is a pumper and Officer Candidate School is a filter. Also, people are joining the military simply because they need income. They're not doing it to serve the USA. In my opinion, fast money is not worth your arm, leg, or even your life. If I decide to do this, I'll do it because I WANT to serve my country, not for the money and benefits. If your commanding officer ordered you to kill someone or a group of people, would you?

Mic Tyson
05-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Alcatraz don't join the army unless you tryin to fight. go for the national guard or airforce if you want plenty of time to check out wucorp

BASCO
05-25-2011, 11:44 AM
i wish i woulda joined the military when i was a younger man. i have 2 close firends who served. one is in iraq now. before he left, he caught his wife cheating on him. it fucked him up bad. and he always had this fascination with guys who sacrificed thier lives to save fellow soldiers. he was trained in bootcamp by one of the key figures in the blackhawk down story. he doesnt feel like he will have anything to come home to when his tour is over and is determined to die a hero. a fucking hero man.

the other is about to get discharged completely. he was in iraq years ago and an IED blew up his hummer. he lost like 6 of his front teeth. they sent him home, fixed his teeth and sent him back. he has some ill PTSD now. twitches and shit. bad. drinks heavy, wakes up screaming at night. but theyre letting him out and giving him like 5g's a month for the rest of his life. 5 g's bro. he can live off that if he plays his cards right.

wholee sheeit. well at least he didn't lose a limb or sumthing

diggy
05-25-2011, 11:48 AM
It's the same concept as college...Obviously, you don't NEED either to be successful, but both institutions, when approached correctly, can provide a springboard to those with plans, goals, and the means to achieve them.

Please tell that to the families of the dead and maimed soldiers. Go ahead.
Smh at this fool equating army to college. It's probably coming from a guy who did not spend time in the military.

ALCATRAZ
05-25-2011, 02:40 PM
I've been thinking about a career in the military for some time now. I'm kind of pissed because the Air Force is so damn competitive, due to the economy being the way that it is. From the information that I've gathered, the reason why the military in general is so competitive is mainly due to the recession. There are a lot of people coming in but not a lot of people coming out. That's a problem because they're going to start taking in less people in the future. It's a cycle from what I was told.

I spoke to a recruiter in the Air Force and then one in the National Guard two weeks ago to see if I'm qualified to be accepted in their Officer Candidate School. The Air Force recruiter told me no because I don't have an engineering degree, and most likely, they won't take me. However, I still could be accepted but it won't be in the technical field. Since I have a bachelors degree, I could obtain a job in the aviation field. For the National Guard, the type of degree is pointless. I took the pre-qualifying test and I did ok (I scored in the mid 50s. I HATE story problems. I can do straight math very good. The word and reading comprehension was a piece of cake.) I meet the height requirements, I'm in very good shape, 20/20 vision, no criminal record, etc. From what I was told, I'd do well because I seem like a guy who is smart and someone who can follow directions. Now, the thing is I'd start off in Basic Training as an E4 in the National Guard and an E3 in the Air Force. I was told that I might have to train the lower ones in my first week. WTH?#(

Now, I heard that the military is cutting officers left and right. Plus, not everyone makes it through Officer Candidate School too. Basic Training is a pumper and Officer Candidate School is a filter. Also, people are joining the military simply because they need income. They're not doing it to serve the USA. In my opinion, fast money is not worth your arm, leg, or even your life. If I decide to do this, I'll do it because I WANT to serve my country, not for the money and benefits. If your commanding officer ordered you to kill someone or a group of people, would you?
what's stopping you from enlisting?

05-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Please tell that to the families of the dead and maimed soldiers. Go ahead.
Smh at this fool equating army to college. It's probably coming from a guy who did not spend time in the military.

Ah, poor sweet, simple Diggy.

I was not equating the Army to college.

I only compared the attitudes of wu-corp losers towards the two separate, and certainly different, institutions that both present their audiences with a real chance to make their lives better.

Neither is guaranteed success, mind you, and they both have pluses and minuses and risks involved, obviously one's risks much greater than the other.

The point is that wu-corpers are losers and barrel-crab motherfuckers.

They hate to see a poster even try to shine a little bit, because their eyes are adjusted to the mood-lighting of their parents' respective basements

CEITEDMOFO
05-25-2011, 04:54 PM
I SEEN MILTARY WORK ON LOST PEOPLE , LIKE THIS ONE FAT KID WAS ALWAYS A CLOWN, HE CAME BACK A HEART THROB WIT A CHISELED CHIN IN SHAPE AND TALKING WHITE

BUT I ALSO SEEN OTHERS COME BACK CRAZIER THAN THEY WERE ALREADy.

IF YOUR BLACK HISPANIC OR FROM A POOR TOWN IN THE USA U WILL BE IN THE FRONTLINES AND GET MURKEd BY RANDOM FOLK OR FRIENDLY FIRE

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT,
BUT IF U CANT MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN THAN JOIN UP

THE MASON
05-25-2011, 05:03 PM

his limp wrist and spaghetti neck

SKAMPOE
05-25-2011, 08:02 PM

What you make of your military experience is entirely on you. If you go into the military a worthless loser, odds are you're going to retrun a worthless loser.

However, if you go in with a plan and consider how you can make this experience work for you,, then you can parlay it into better things.

Obviously, you don't NEED either to be successful, but both institutions, when approached correctly, can provide a springboard to those with plans, goals, and the means to achieve them.
true!

damn 5 gs a month is fuckin lovely bro, thats like sum lottery money, that WIN for life shit lol

5gs a month i would live like a fuckin king!!!!:b

ALCATRAZ
05-25-2011, 08:56 PM
IF YOUR BLACK HISPANIC OR FROM A POOR TOWN IN THE USA U WILL BE IN THE FRONTLINES AND GET MURKEd BY RANDOM FOLK OR FRIENDLY FIRE

luckily for me i'm the only child, so the odds of me seeing the frontlines are minimal.. emphasis on minimal

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 09:03 PM
i still say it would be smarter to join the NAVY better educational opportunities there the army good though if you already have a engineering background
just one thing if the revolution comes you better not obey your superiors and open fire on us

ALCATRAZ
05-25-2011, 09:18 PM
the one thing about the navy tho is that you aren't guaranteed employment upon enlisting, whereas with the army 100% of new recruits have a job set up for them before they even head to boot camp. i just don't like the thought of being on a ship for hella long

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Plus the Navy has Hella high rates of homos

It's like a big gay cruise Louis cipher wasn't invited too

Mumm Ra
05-25-2011, 09:26 PM
aint that hella right.
my best friend is a marine but he always told me the best way to go is air force - its relatively the easiest and they pay the best at the same time
as for me i wouldnt do any of it

netscape check two
05-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Coast Guard

IrOnMaN
05-26-2011, 09:34 AM

Because my heart wouldn't be in it. I'd be doing it for the money not because I want to serve my country. I heard Basic Training is a pain in the ass. If my heart isn't for serving my country, then I can't do it. Fast money isn't everything, in my opinion.

Art Vandelay
05-26-2011, 09:39 AM
T'Moa, i thought you were in great physical shape? basic training should be a breeze for you

Olive Oil Goombah
05-26-2011, 05:41 PM
how broke are you motherfuckers that the army is fast money and living large?

obama,,,,what have you done?

ShaDynasty
05-27-2011, 12:36 PM
I would never do it. Because one day I might get kidnapped and tortured by the enemy. Or shot in the balls. Or die. But someones gotta do it.

ALCATRAZ
05-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Because my heart wouldn't be in it. I'd be doing it for the money not because I want to serve my country. I heard Basic Training is a pain in the ass. If my heart isn't for serving my country, then I can't do it. Fast money isn't everything, in my opinion.
i think you have a misunderstanding about the military. unless you're enlisting as an officer, fast money isn't even an option. and since you have a degree and may very well enlist as an officer, you still have to put in work. there are incentives like enlisting bonuses and things like that, but i equate fast money to gun and drug running, not signing a contract for the next decade and a half. you should consider it, though. if i could enlist as an officer i'd make that my career. imagine going into the military and bossing fools around that have been in the service for years upon years already. that's big boy shit if i ever heard it.

drippie k
05-27-2011, 06:14 PM
join the air force bro...way better than all the other services

EAGLE EYE
05-27-2011, 07:50 PM
i think you have a misunderstanding about the military. unless you're enlisting as an officer, fast money isn't even an option. and since you have a degree and may very well enlist as an officer, you still have to put in work. there are incentives like enlisting bonuses and things like that, but i equate fast money to gun and drug running, not signing a contract for the next decade and a half. you should consider it, though. if i could enlist as an officer i'd make that my career. imagine going into the military and bossing fools around that have been in the service for years upon years already. that's big boy shit if i ever heard it.

Lol ya but when you are deployed or on base, good luck gettin a poon fix

unless you are into doods or banging out girls that look like PicabO Street

http://money.cnn.com/2002/02/15/olympics/olympics_sponsors/cap_spyder.jpg

TSA
05-27-2011, 08:05 PM
AHAHAHAHhahaHAHahAHAHAH!

TSA, you are officially an idiot. There was a story on the news about some soldier over seas and his wife was on Larry King...I forgot what the story was about, but I do remember his wife having financial problems and told Larry she was getting $20,000 sent to her for what her husband is doing (his work).

I don't know of any soldier who is ballerific. You don't know what you are talking about. If they were ballerific, I think they would have more recruits.

Look at you you fucking pussy. are you implying the military is causing this bitch to have financial problems because she's getting sent 20,000 dollars or because without it she wouldn't be getting sent 20,000 dollars. what a fuckin dingleberry dude.

im telling this YOUNG, UNMARRIED, PUDGY, BLACK, CHILDLESS MAN to join the military because all the money he'll make at this point in his life will be for fucking around cause he has NO responsibilities. why the fuck wouldn't you want 20,000 dollars JUST to fuck around with? hell the fuck yeah you'll be a baller you dick ass ignorami

and he can get a free college education. the military has been through out history the most rapid and sure way for the lower class to join the owner class. get a grip pussy.

thank you. or if you're a worthless loser, like 90% of you, you'll at least have spending money to use and say you're not a worthless loser, credentials that show you did something with your dick weed life, and an increased sense of self worth, martial discipline, travel, understanding of the world, physical fitness, and masculine fortitude instead of being a dough ball ape that listens to wutang like the majority of you basement dwelling yam-like humanoid queens.

I know a GRIP of military BALLERS, and i know a grip of losers that left that army and blow their money on canned beans. if you're an idiot your and idiot.

either way none of you faggots will be able to make real income through out life cause you have no goals and you're lazy and listen to wutang, so you might as well join. wtf do you have to lose? your bitch ass life? the playstation network got hacked anyways. sitting on your ass and working minimum wage all in the name of perserving a bitch ass life? you're going to spend it in misery and squalor anyways, you have hormone deficiences.

TSA
05-27-2011, 08:07 PM
not you dan, you're a beautiful jew.

diggy
05-27-2011, 08:13 PM
AHAHAHAHhahaHAHahAHAHAH!

Look at you you fucking pussy. are you implying the military is causing this bitch to have financial problems because she's getting sent 20,000 dollars or because without it she wouldn't be getting sent 20,000 dollars. what a fuckin dingleberry dude.

im telling this YOUNG, UNMARRIED, PUDGY, BLACK, CHILDLESS MAN to join the military because all the money he'll make at this point in his life will be for fucking around cause he has NO responsibilities. why the fuck wouldn't you want 20,000 dollars JUST to fuck around with? hell the fuck yeah you'll be a baller you dick ass ignorami

and he can get a free college education. the military has been through out history the most rapid and sure way for the lower class to join the owner class. get a grip pussy.

thank you. or if you're a worthless loser, like 90% of you, you'll at least have spending money to use and say you're not a worthless loser, credentials that show you did something with your dick weed life, and an increased sense of self worth, martial discipline, travel, understanding of the world, physical fitness, and masculine fortitude instead of being a dough ball ape that listens to wutang like the majority of you basement dwelling yam-like humanoid queens.

I know a GRIP of military BALLERS, and i know a grip of losers that left that army and blow their money on canned beans. if you're an idiot your and idiot.

either way none of you faggots will be able to make real income through out life cause you have no goals and you're lazy and listen to wutang, so you might as well join. wtf do you have to lose? your bitch ass life? the playstation network got hacked anyways. sitting on your ass and working minimum wage all in the name of perserving a bitch ass life? you're going to spend it in misery and squalor anyways, you have hormone deficiences.

Funny how you IDIOTS who are FOR joining the military ARE NOT IN THE MILITARY! Hypocrisy???? I mean if the military is so good, WTF are you doing on a wutang forum YOU TWO-TONGUED ASS BITCHES. Quit talking about how good it is when you don't follow your own advice....FAGGOTS!!!

TSA
05-27-2011, 08:15 PM
I don't want to give up my dual citizenship because it will hinder my plans for the future

Alcatraz has a plan at this moment, we're simply telling him to go for it because his plan is a great one.

there's also the aspect of wanting to join. if you don't want to personally join any ratinonally minded person can easily tell you it's still a good idea just not their personal idea for themselves

get it?

diggy
05-27-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't want to give up my dual citizenship because it will hinder my plans for the future

Alcatraz has a plan at this moment, we're simply telling him to go for it because his plan is a great one.

get it?

yA I GET IT. YOU'RE TELLING A PERSON WHO IS IN THE PROCESS OF JOINING THE ARMY TO JOIN THE ARMY - REDUNDANCY. YOU'RE ALSO STATING HOW WONDERFUL IT IS, BUT NOT JOINING IT THIS WONDERFUL ORGANIZATION YOURSELF.

SKAMPOE
05-27-2011, 08:28 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/2ecabf45.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/4e2de212.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/4bc6d3cf.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/19f04195.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/4f3229e1.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/484277f1.jpg
OH look honey! They have it in red too!
Honey?
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/7f0c772a.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/a56e7532.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/grygse/dowatnow2/df2a3be6.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-27-2011, 09:04 PM
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs04.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs03.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs02.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs17.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs15.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs13.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs11.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs07.jpg
http://xaxor.com/images/animal-bike-designs/animal-bike-designs12.jpg

netscape check two
05-27-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't know if convicts get accepted

LoTec
05-27-2011, 09:58 PM
More soldiers have died from suicide than from combant for the last two years.

THE MASON
05-27-2011, 10:06 PM
guess some people just arent cut out for it, dont make for very good soldiers does it?

or are these stats from the terrorists side?

diggy
05-27-2011, 10:19 PM
I heard something similar.

There is just something about killing people that doesn't sit well with the mind, especially when some of the people killed are women and children who did not do anything to deserve it.

THE MASON
05-27-2011, 10:32 PM
its there job though, to kill people. if that doesnt sit well, get the fuck out.

killiing woman and children with bombs and seeing that verses doing it as an individual are two different subjects.

i dont want either to happen, but ones collateral and ones intentional. if soldiers individual choose to kill woman and children or any unarmed civilian then they are just murderers, but in a war collateral damage is bound to happen, its inevitable

cutn' heads
05-28-2011, 12:06 AM
eh. yo bronze, you know people join the army here cause they got no other option. everyone i know who served di so because they had no other choice. army or jail. army or streets. its an escape for most. the stories of kids who dream of serving because their daddies served are nothing but propoganda. no one in their right mind wants to kill another person. thats just some shit they got sucked into.

cutn' heads
05-28-2011, 12:12 AM
I don't know if convicts get accepted

not anymore. in these tough economic times the military has an abundance of aplications. they can refuse who they wish.

netscape check two
05-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Army or jail?

cutn' heads
05-28-2011, 12:24 AM
yes. "judge, i know i caught this charge but im turning my life around. i just enlisted in the army and i deploy next month. headed to ft XXXXX. i want to serve my country and better myself."

not an uncommon defense for a young man

THE MASON
05-28-2011, 12:58 AM
eh. yo bronze, you know people join the army here cause they got no other option. everyone i know who served di so because they had no other choice. army or jail. army or streets. its an escape for most. the stories of kids who dream of serving because their daddies served are nothing but propoganda. no one in their right mind wants to kill another person. thats just some shit they got sucked into.

then accept it. thats all im sayin, like it or not. if its your only option then thats all it is. if you make the choice to join, know the consequences and the actions you are to take part in.

id never wish for death on anyone really but humans are war mongers, in my eyes its just one part of being human and creating balance.

Dokuro
05-28-2011, 01:54 AM
then accept it. thats all im sayin, like it or not. if its your only option then thats all it is. if you make the choice to join, know the consequences and the actions you are to take part in.

id never wish for death on anyone really but humans are war mongers, in my eyes its just one part of being human and creating balance.

not even me?????????

who doesn't wish death on me

but the whole humans being warmongers that not correct we are a vary ambitious animal that combined with the need to belong, are fear, and are love
that leads to war

war is a beautiful thing it shows mankind at its best

SKAMPOE
05-28-2011, 01:55 AM
http://melgibstein.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/biggest_liar_05_sign_470x353.jpg

Dokuro
05-28-2011, 01:57 AM
they kicked me out of that last year for for lying on the registration form

SKAMPOE
05-28-2011, 02:06 AM
http://www.costume8.com/images/Couples/83459-Deluxe-Zoot-Suit-Gangster-Costume-large.jpg
y dont u lie to my dick, faggit.

Dokuro
05-28-2011, 02:15 AM
http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/forum/upload/1282762786_blank_facepalm.gif

that it your joining the ranks of ceited on my ignore list

SKAMPOE
05-28-2011, 02:17 AM
http://www.thaiag.net/files/productsimages/BS_C/31779.jpg
y dont u rank my dick, faggit.

ALCATRAZ
05-28-2011, 11:33 AM
lol

drippie k
05-28-2011, 05:15 PM

get it?
i've talked about this with a recruiter before...the US as it is does not recognize your dual citizenship as nigeria probably does (and so does my home country) so joining the military won't affect you being a citizen of nigeria as well...unless nigeria has something against joining a foreign military

IrOnMaN
07-06-2011, 12:34 PM
White House to lift ban on military suicide condolences.

CNN) -- The Obama administration has reversed a White House policy of not sending condolence letters to the next-of-kin of service members who commit suicide, a senior administration official confirmed in a statement to CNN.

The move comes nearly six weeks after a group of senators -- 10 Democrats and one Republican -- asked President Barack Obama to change what they called an "insensitive" policy that dates back several administrations and has been the subject of protest by some military families.

In the statement Tuesday, the White House official said a review had been completed, and the president will send condolence letters to families of service members who commit suicide while deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan and other combat operations.

"The president feels strongly that we need to destigmatize the mental health costs of war to prevent these tragic deaths, and changing this policy is part of that process," the official's statement said.

"Unfortunately, perpetuating a policy that denies condolence letters to families of service members who die by suicide only serves to reinforce this stigma by overshadowing the contributions of an individual's life with the unfortunate nature of his or her death. It is simply unacceptable for the United States to be sending the message to these families that somehow their loved ones' sacrifices are less important."
CNN first reported in 2009 about the family of Army Spc. Chancellor Keesling (http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/05/30/keesling.suicide.military.condolence/index.html?iref=allsearch), who killed himself while serving in Iraq.

The family set up a wall to pay tribute to Keesling in their Indiana home. Along with his uniform and the flag from his burial service, a space was left for the expected condolence letter from the commander in chief.
Upset when they learned a suicide did not merit a letter from the president, Keesling's father, Gregg, wrote to the president and the Army chief of staff requesting the policy be changed. He argued that his son's suicide was a result of what he was exposed to during war and that it deserved to be considered caused by battle.
2010 U.S. Army report on suicide prevention (http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e1/HPRRSP/HP-RR-SPReport2010_v00.pdf)

According to an Army report last year, annual suicide rates in the Marine Corps and the Army -- the two branches most involved in combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan -- increased steadily between 2004 and 2009, to more than 20 per 100,000 people. During that time the rate for those two branches surpassed the age-adjusted, national civilian average, whereas suicide rates for the Air Force and Navy stayed below the national average.

In 2001, the suicide rate among Marines, like the Air Force and Navy, was about half the civilian rate, and the Army's, while higher than the other three branches, was still below the civilian rate, according to the Army report.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/06/military.suicide.condolences/index.html?hpt=us_c1

And to think that some people join the US Military because they can't obtain employment.:no:

joe@itagain
07-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Look, take it from somebody who's currently in the Army and right in Iraq, serving is not as bad as the media portrays it. Suicides happen everyday in any culture and I'm sure who ever serves deserves recognition, but the reason why Obama did not approve this is he understands the importance of awards/letters from the gov't and that there are too many ppl who paid the ultimate price for fighting the enemy. When you are deployed, they make sure there is phones, reliable mail, internet(which you can get in your room) three meals a day and a gym. That is standard. Nice posts have MWRs pools you name it. Things have changed over a few decades, being deployment is not unbearable. If something maybe happened back home or you think your endanger to yourself you talk to the chaplain they might even send you home. You do a lot of growing up in basic so everything you were sweatin as a civilian seems small. I'm not sayin military is the only path but it aint bad. I aint gonna lie, that first 3 month phase into is gonna suck. But its made like that for a reason. P.S. going Airborne is fun, when your young....

IrOnMaN
07-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Look, take it from somebody who's currently in the Army and right in Iraq, serving is not as bad as the media portrays it. Suicides happen everyday in any culture and I'm sure who ever serves deserves recognition, but the reason why Obama did not approve this is he understands the importance of awards/letters from the gov't and that there are too many ppl who paid the ultimate price for fighting the enemy. When you are deployed, they make sure there is phones, reliable mail, internet(which you can get in your room) three meals a day and a gym. That is standard. Nice posts have MWRs pools you name it. Things have changed over a few decades, being deployment is not unbearable. If something maybe happened back home or you think your endanger to yourself you talk to the chaplain they might even send you home. You do a lot of growing up in basic so everything you were sweatin as a civilian seems small. I'm not sayin military is the only path but it aint bad. I aint gonna lie, that first 3 month phase into is gonna suck. But its made like that for a reason. P.S. going Airborne is fun, when your young....

Wow! I'm glad to know that you like your career in the Army. I was so close to sign up for Air Force to become an officer. I changed my mind because I knew deep down inside, joining the Air Force wasn't something that I wanted to do. I needed a job and so do alot of people. Most people join the US Military because they believe that's there only way to obtain employment. They're alot for people joining but not a lot of people coming out. That's why a 3.0+ GPA and an engineering degree is required to become an officer in the Air Force and Navy. It's competitive right now due to the bad economy.