Dokuro
05-25-2011, 02:08 AM
let me guess no alien docking stations or vaults right

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 02:15 AM
Excavation is pending.

cutn' heads
05-25-2011, 01:25 PM
i suspected this would happen eventually. hope they find some telling information within my lifetime.

TSA
05-25-2011, 02:03 PM
this is good news. Im glad to see that satelite tech has openned up the possbilities of more finds so greatly.

I hope they start looking deeper into the sahara desert. there's serious human migration evidence that there were great civilizations in the sahara prior to it becoming desert (it used to be oasis/grassland) that i believe could have predated the egyptian and indus and babylonian civilizations.

CEITEDMOFO
05-25-2011, 06:33 PM
HEAT SONS MEGAs FORUM WIT KNOW THE LEDGE
http://www.legalhustle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22868&start=0

U GUYS SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM

Soul Controller
05-25-2011, 07:46 PM
oh cool, nice.. thats 4 things that can be seen from space on earth, the great wall of china, the nazca lines and karnac

edit* the others can be seen with out infrared technology

SKAMPOE
05-25-2011, 07:54 PM
i was building with ma peoples yesturday, i thought of sumthing,

america knows whats gonna happen soon.

my theory is with the whole earth shifting, America is gonna turn into Antarctica and middle east gon turn into america, i mean as far as the earth and lands go.

so this is why theres a war for that land, and american land is not gon be of intrest or value soon which is why no one cares or respects america as a power no more.

i hope ya understand what im tryna say. im 2 dutchsaters in soooo u know

CEITEDMOFO
05-25-2011, 09:14 PM
SOUNDs LIKE A GOOD IDEA FROM THE GREENERY
F4jRBQPAheY

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 10:54 PM
i was building with ma peoples yesturday, i thought of sumthing,

america knows whats gonna happen soon.

my theory is with the whole earth shifting, America is gonna turn into Antarctica and middle east gon turn into america, i mean as far as the earth and lands go.

so this is why theres a war for that land, and american land is not gon be of intrest or value soon which is why no one cares or respects america as a power no more.

i hope ya understand what im tryna say. im 2 dutchsaters in soooo u know

http://i54.tinypic.com/33dzfoz.gif

SKAMPOE
05-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Dane Cock rly fukin sux ahahahaha

Sham-iLL
05-26-2011, 08:10 AM
that's cool as fuck. i can't wait to find out what they find in these lost pyramids

Mumm Ra
05-26-2011, 08:18 AM
they're found

Soul Controller
05-26-2011, 08:57 AM
i suspected this would happen eventually. hope they find some telling information within my lifetime.

its ok.. its not amazing,. what i really want to see in my lifetime is :

proper fully backed academic and (independant)scientific research done at
Sacsayhuaman , balbek, coral castle, go beckli tepi (not sure on spellin of that) cusco, the gate of gods, the zone of silence.. and karnak

not to mention, proper re workings of the storys found at megalithic structures around the globe, from easter island ( storys of the moons origins, andlife on earth) aswell as a proper indepth investigation into the summarian tablets, and the underwater citys that pre date, our current version of human history,.

all those areas seriously need to be explored if science really wants to know, who we are, where we came from,. as those cultures, expressed knowledge that we can barely grasp.

peace