PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hansen now chasing down the bike thieves?

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 01:42 AM
First and foremost he's gonna get himself stabbed like that "Cheaters" guy.

wshheLCkuhxz74bR51n6

I find it funny how so many people in this country will be glued to the TV every week rooting for Hansen to expose the bike thieves, while the Hedge fund managers of Wall Street continue to RAPE EVERYTHING.

Hedge Fund Manager Raj Rajaratnam Found Guilty On 14 Counts Of Insider Trading

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/276324/thumbs/r-RAJ-VERDICT-large570.jpg

^ Lol is that the same guy from the video?

diggy
05-25-2011, 01:45 AM
That's a dumb crime.

He was tracking down people who sell 'bath salts' right before the bike theft sting part.

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 01:47 AM
Damn bruh, the shady underworld of bath salts??

I need to know the science on that.

check two
05-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Damn bruh, the shady underworld of bath salts??

I need to know the science on that.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104557&highlight=bath+salts

diggy
05-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Knowledge that^^

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 02:00 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104557&highlight=bath+salts

BAHAHAHAHhAHAHah sounds like it's probably a "Jersey" thing

diggy
05-25-2011, 02:06 AM
The fact they call them 'bath salts' and other funky names is funny to me. They even call it 'white girl'. I wonder if those rappers are talking about 'bath salts' in their raps when they mention 'white girl'. I always thought they was talking about cocaine.

zzlW0b_t1U0&feature=related

food for thought
05-25-2011, 08:10 AM
First and foremost he's gonna get himself stabbed like that "Cheaters" guy.

wshheLCkuhxz74bR51n6

I find it funny how so many people in this country will be glued to the TV every week rooting for Hansen to expose the bike thieves, while the Hedge fund managers of Wall Street continue to RAPE EVERYTHING.

Hedge Fund Manager Raj Rajaratnam Found Guilty On 14 Counts Of Insider Trading

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/276324/thumbs/r-RAJ-VERDICT-large570.jpg

^ Lol is that the same guy from the video?

lmfao dominic is old school as hell

*wagging index finger finger*

"dont try to start some shit"

"it was brought in for re-peers"

i would have liked to see dominic crack hansen across the head for this nonsense

food for thought
05-25-2011, 08:14 AM
i remember one day when i was a kid my mom whipped me into taking a bath with bath salts lol

IrOnMaN
05-25-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm very pissed because I just recently got my bike stolen. Over $400 just walked away. The bastard must've used a saw to cut the cable lock. I had a Schwinn Mountain Bike. OMG!

http://pics.lapkosoft.com/vm/s2756.jpg

I won't be so careless again.

Sham-iLL
05-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Everyone went on a bike-robbing spree after their first one got stolen back in the day

diggy
05-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Ya gotta be careful though. Some places are more likely to have bike theft than others, so don't use your bike to go everywhere. Ya gotta know your environment, but still it could happen anywhere.

food for thought
05-25-2011, 10:55 AM
ive never got my bike stolen.

smh @ spending $400 on a bike

u better buy a bmx lmao

or save a few other bills and buy a hooptie to get you around bro

IrOnMaN
05-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Ya gotta be careful though. Some places are more likely to have bike theft than others, so don't use your bike to go everywhere. Ya gotta know your environment, but still it could happen anywhere.

I know. When I had my bike, I used to lock up both wheels. I did that because if thieves can't steal the bike, they'll steal the wheels. When I buy me a new one, I'm going to install a tracker.

cutn' heads
05-25-2011, 11:39 AM
that bath salt shit is where its at man. if you have a sound understanding of chemistry you can manufacture these synthetic drugs until the FDA bans them. then its just on to the next one. as long as you use a formula that isnt covered under the laws, it's completely legal. fucking brilliant.

CEITEDMOFO
05-25-2011, 03:57 PM
HANSENs GONNA DO A KILLING IN AMSTERDAM

llBARlllCODEll
05-25-2011, 04:11 PM
All right knucka-head? he brought the bike in for repairs. Knuuuucka-head

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Hansen need to calm the fuck down hes not dealing with pedos this time hes dealing with criminals that know there criminals he is going to get himself killed

Dokuro
05-25-2011, 05:09 PM
zzlW0b_t1U0&feature=related

trying to make my bath salt illegal??? fuck the gov man

i love bathing with salts it soothing

this is bullshit fuck there going to make everything illegal

I'm very pissed because I just recently got my bike stolen. Over $400 just walked away. The bastard must've used a saw to cut the cable lock. I had a Schwinn Mountain Bike. OMG!

the saw takes to long and its to obvious

what you do is take nitrogen and a hammer to the lock

XgXk_Yzw0nU

it only takes about 60sec and you can buy all the Nitrogen you need at a computer shop for under 20 bucks or steal it

not that i ever stole a bike before i'm a good upstanding citizens now

KZA
05-25-2011, 05:27 PM
in the youtube video the description talked about the han dynasty lol

EAGLE EYE
05-25-2011, 07:07 PM

How is locking it up careless?

ive never got my bike stolen.

smh @ spending $400 on a bike

u better buy a bmx lmao

or save a few other bills and buy a hooptie to get you around bro

I spent $680 on mine, but I ride everyday and don't want something that will fall apart.

I might put one of those small GPS tracking devices inside the frame now that I think about it

Sham-iLL
05-26-2011, 07:12 AM
that bath salt shit is where its at man. if you have a sound understanding of chemistry you can manufacture these synthetic drugs until the FDA bans them. then its just on to the next one. as long as you use a formula that isnt covered under the laws, it's completely legal. fucking brilliant.

huh? what can u make with bath salts?

IrOnMaN
05-26-2011, 08:15 AM
How is locking it up careless?

Because the lock that I brought wasn't tough enough. Also, I always lock my bike up in the same spot everyday. Someone was watching me.

I spent $680 on mine, but I ride everyday and don't want something that will fall apart.

I might put one of those small GPS tracking devices inside the frame now that I think about it

Exactly! I don't want to own a bike that's cheap. A tracking device is a good idea now that I think about it. What kind of bike do you own?

diggy
05-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Forget a tracking device - that is after-the-fact stuff. That's like having a vid surveillance in a store - it does not prevent the theft. It just lets you know who stole.

Just make your bike less easy to steal. Go psycho on locking up your bike. Don't use one lock, use like three and take the seat off. Lock it in a spot that is not isolated or hidden from view. Who knows? - even lock your bike upside down. Lock your pedal to the bars. I'm just coming up with ideas here. Just make it hard for them.

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 01:10 PM
it only takes 45 second to brake a lock adding three would do little

oh and most bike thiefs have a spare seat in the backpack

diggy
05-26-2011, 01:11 PM
45 seconds to break a lock by what method - liquid nitrogen?

diggy
05-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Also the lock part was not the only thing I came up with. Bike thieves are gonna steal where they feel comfortable. Not every bike that is locked up is gonna be stolen, which is why you do it in a location that is not isolated and also I recommended in the earlier part of this thread abandoning even locking your bike in a known high bike theft area. Be aware of where you place your bike.

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Forget a tracking device - that is after-the-fact stuff. That's like having a vid surveillance in a store - it does not prevent the theft. It just lets you know who stole.

Just make your bike less easy to steal. Go psycho on locking up your bike. Don't use one lock, use like three and take the seat off. Lock it in a spot that is not isolated or hidden from view. Who knows? - even lock your bike upside down. Lock your pedal to the bars. I'm just coming up with ideas here. Just make it hard for them.

Doesn't matter if it's after the fact, you can just give 5-0 the coordinates or find them yourself and put a gun in their mouth.

diggy
05-27-2011, 05:49 PM
ok

ALCATRAZ
05-27-2011, 09:53 PM
there are so many other legitimate businesses that hansen could target but he chooses a run down bike dealership. that's cheap to me. there are big boys out there doing big boy dirt, yet this struggling bike salesman is the bad guy. i don't blame him for blowing up the way he did.

EAGLE EYE
05-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Lmao

That's why I mentioned the corrupt hedge fund manager

Sham-iLL
05-28-2011, 11:34 AM
chris hansen mad i stole his bike n fucked his bitch while cruisin on it