PDA

View Full Version : Back on my beat grind

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-25-2011, 11:49 PM
http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/clavi-strings

haven't done anything in about a week. working mostly on graphics and trying to finish up my ep @ the moment.

pro.Graveface
05-26-2011, 05:06 AM
sick soundz Irie ! swingy drumz ! good listoning!
PEACE

Jonny Details
05-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Da best drums...ill electro vibe..did u use a sample also?

THE MASON
05-26-2011, 05:26 PM
dope! where Sean P at when you need em eh? lol

drums where nice on this one, hard knock boom bap styled.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-26-2011, 05:31 PM
sick soundz Irie ! swingy drumz ! good listoning!
PEACE

U KNOW HOW WE GET DOWN GRAVE!!!

Da best drums...ill electro vibe..did u use a sample also?

appreciate that good sir...we can thank 7thgrandmantis for getting me hooked on drums like Heroin. No samples. 100% Malstrom patch in Reason.

dope! where Sean P at when you need em eh? lol

drums where nice on this one, hard knock boom bap styled.

lol. that would be ill to get a Sean P verse. glad ppl were feeling the drums overall. I been rocking my laptop/mac with monitors for a minute.

THE MASON
05-26-2011, 06:40 PM
yup mantis been givin me lessons behind the scenes, my hidden sensei revealed lol

yo, irie given that, id appreciate if you scoped out some of my productions lately, i aint great but im workin on it

KSTVRLSN
05-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Nice electro vibe again, and drumwork !

Have you left the soul sampling shit entirely ?
Need to hear more of that !

Peace

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-27-2011, 02:59 PM
yup mantis been givin me lessons behind the scenes, my hidden sensei revealed lol

yo, irie given that, id appreciate if you scoped out some of my productions lately, i aint great but im workin on it

Trust me. I been checkin ur beats. You'll have time to improve, so no need to worry about greatness just yet. Personally wanted to see u grow a bit b4 I said anything.

Nice electro vibe again, and drumwork !

Have you left the soul sampling shit entirely ?
Need to hear more of that !

Peace

Thank u good sir. I appreciate every comment u've left since u been here. And my sample game is just on the shelf since I haven't bought records for awhile. Been working some things, but I'm trying to develop my original style. In the last few yrs I dropped about 20 sample heavy tapes.

KSTVRLSN
05-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Thank u good sir. I appreciate every comment u've left since u been here. And my sample game is just on the shelf since I haven't bought records for awhile. Been working some things, but I'm trying to develop my original style. In the last few yrs I dropped about 20 sample heavy tapes.

Yeah I understand, only been following you since i entered this forum so I haven't really heard all your stuff yet. But you are making some nice shit nontheless.

I also messed with Reason earlier, but I don't have a midikeyboard at the moment.
Otherwise I'd probably try to spice my beats with some own stuff via reason.

Peace