PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing my passion for life

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 07:56 AM
I'm just mad depressed lately and don't feel alive or like living anymore, waking up is hell lately,I'm not on no suicide shit tho,I'm just kinda fed up,anyone ever experience this and if so,any tips on how to get outta thiz kinda mood or feeling?

SL33
05-26-2011, 08:19 AM
stick to your family and friends and do something creative.

and get a punching bag :)

BASCO
05-26-2011, 08:20 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2r23qsg.gif

IrOnMaN
05-26-2011, 08:24 AM
I understand what you're going through. Look at it like this: If you have a roof over your head, food, money, electricity, clean water, a car, a family, and decent job, then you're living great, in my opinion. Always remember that whatever you're going through, somebody's going through something worse.

SL33
05-26-2011, 08:28 AM
^^ agreed.

health >>>> everything else.

Art Vandelay
05-26-2011, 08:29 AM
make a list of things you want/need to do. whether it's making a new beat, finishing a track, washing your car or even fixing a leaky fucking pipe.

the more shit you cross off your list, the more you'll feel like you accomplished something. that's better than wasting your day away on wu-corp

BASCO
05-26-2011, 08:34 AM
naah ... read a book homie. i don't have any recommendations but read any biography book on a well known figure. i swear i was just like you this time last year, but after reading up on some books it just totally changed my whole perspective on life.

05-26-2011, 08:54 AM
http://healthylife-time.com/imgs/pills/anafranil-sr.gif

INF
05-26-2011, 09:09 AM
G , you know the answer to this fam. i'm surprised you are still on this today. hang in there fam ,its all good.

Art has the best advice here and then next Basco , lolll

I know you know better than this G.

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm losing my passion for life
I'm just mad depressed lately and don't feel alive or like living anymore, waking up is hell lately,I'm not on no suicide shit tho,I'm just kinda fed up,anyone ever experience this and if so,any tips on how to get outta thiz kinda mood or feeling?

take some mushrooms and trip. Its sounds like you need a psychadelic experience really bad.

matter of fact, thats like a textbook description of someone who needs the experience

I guarantee that if you do it right, you will wake up everyday, for atleast about 6 monthts, feeling like you won the lottery.

usually i can take one trip a year and its enough to have me phsychadelisized for a year (uplifted, conscious, positive, happy, contempt, master of my fate etc)

hopefully u have taken some before.

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:12 AM
check this thread out from the Shroomery forum

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14491045

they have more in the same section where they talk about mental health/problems and shit

INF
05-26-2011, 09:13 AM
yeah go trip some shrooms when you are depressed. that wont be ending bad at allllll ........

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:14 AM
read this

magic mushrooms’ positive effects lingers
1 jul 2008
filed under: Culture, funny, politics, science
author: Smug baldy
scientific american is reporting today that a recent survey of users of magic mushrooms have had profound mental changes that have lasted up to 14 months:

Most of the volunteers looked back on their experience up to 14 months later and rated it as the most, or one of the five most, personally meaningful and spiritually significant of their lives,” comparing it with the birth of a child or the death of a parent, says neuroscientist roland griffiths of johns hopkins university school of medicine, who lead the research. “it’s one thing to have a dramatic experience you say is impressive. It’s another thing to say you consider it as meaningful 14 months later. There’s something about the saliency of these experiences that’s stunning.”
carefully screened volunteers were given psilocybin as part of the research, and about 2/3 of them reported having mystical experiences and a feeling of “oneness” with the universe. Then, after 14 months, the same volunteers were asked about their experience and about 2/3 gave it “high marks for transcendental satisfaction” and credited the experience with improving their well-being.

Griffiths is also recruiting terminally ill cancer patients to see if psilocybin reduces patients “existential anxiety” about their impending death. He also claims that it could be a treatment for alcohol and drug addiction.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that these sort of effects last very long indeed. I’ve had conversations with people who still reminisce fondly about “mushroom trips” they took years ago. A similar anecdote can be found here, in which the author states at the end, “i should add that no words can describe the intensity and personal significance of the experience.”

that sounds like too much fun to allow it to be legal.

http://www.smugbaldy.com/2008/07/01/magic-mushrooms-positive-effects-lingers/

cutn' heads
05-26-2011, 09:17 AM
make a list of things you want/need to do. whether it's making a new beat, finishing a track, washing your car or even fixing a leaky fucking pipe.

the more shit you cross off your list, the more you'll feel like you accomplished something. that's better than wasting your day away on wu-corp

this is a great suggestion. i know that i usually get the blues when im overwhelmed. in fact, im overwhelmed right now. if i wasnt at work i would be trying to cross things off my own list. there's no better feeling then being able to relax free of all the things that stress you on the daily.

take some mushrooms and trip. Its sounds like you need a psychadelic experience really bad.

matter of fact, thats like a textbook description of someone who needs the experience

I guarantee that if you do it right, you will wake up everyday, for atleast about 6 monthts, feeling like you won the lottery.

usually i can take one trip a year and its enough to have me phsychadelisized for a year (uplifted, conscious, positive, happy, contempt, master of my fate etc)

hopefully u have taken some before.

another cool suggestion. i read this article a few years ago. johns hopkins conducted clinical research on real patients using mushrooms.

http://www2.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=16826

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Magic Mushrooms Have Long Term Positive Benefits
Posted July 1st, 2008 at 2:52AM

Psilocybin (pronounced SILL-oh-SY-bin), also known as the psychoactive ingredient in 'magic mushrooms,' has been found in a rigorous clinical study to have a long-term positive psychological and behavioral effect on people who take them.

Illegal practically everywhere, scientists said in a new report released today that most subjects who took the psychedelic fungus were still behaving and feeling better as a result 14 months after ingestion. About 2 out of three also noted that the drug caused one of the five most spiritual experiences of their life.

Published on Tuesday, July 1st by the Journal of Psychopharmacology, the study specifically showed that after 14 months since 'dosing,' 61% noted at least a 'moderate' increase in what they classified as 'positive behaviors'-- being more tolerant, compassionate, and sensitive.

64% of patients felt at least a 'moderate increase' in well being and life satisfaction. Namely, they listed increased feelings of self-confidence, optimism, flexibility and creativity. Other results indicated lasting gains in traits like being more sensitive, tolerant, loving and compassionate. While the extended study did not ask for independent evaluations of behavior, the earlier study noted that the participant's social circle corroborated their self-reported changes in behavior.

Magic mushrooms have been traditionally used in religious ceremonies, but are banned in most countries due to fears of recreational abuse. The study took 36 subjects, men and women, and had them either take mushrooms, or the control drug Ritalin (which is known to not cause any positive emotional effects) during two 8 hour stints two months aprt. Earlier results released in 2006 showed positive benefit two months after the test; this study followed up an additional year later.

As would be expected, scientists do not advise people to take psilocybin or other psychedelics on their own. Even in the laboratory, 1 out of 3 people felt terrified under the drug. These feelings could lead to irrational and potentially dangerous behaviors outside of a controlled environment. However, the researchers found this side effect was easily controlled.

Further research could lead to relaxed drug control laws allowing psilocybin to be used to help patients deal with extreme emotional distress-- such as addiction or grief. However, given the tepid response to medical marijuana despite a number of positive clinical trial results (E.g., Sativex for the treatment of spasticity in multiple sclerosis), this is an unlikely outcome.

digg_url = 'http://digg.com/health/New_Research_Shows_Magic_Mushrooms_Good_for_You';

Timothy Leary, the "father of psychedelics," conducts his famous interview defending himself against Art Linkletter, who claims his daughter died as a result of LSD (and by extension Leary)...

Previous Studies:

In the United States, an FDA-approved study supported by Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) began in 2001 to study the effects of psilocybin on patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. In 2006, the MAPS study found psilocybin effective in relieving obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms, in some cases for more than a few days.

digg_url = 'http://digg.com/health/New_Research_Shows_Magic_Mushrooms_Good_for_You';

More about Psilocybin:

Psilocybin is absorbed through the lining of the mouth and stomach. Effects begin 10–40 minutes after ingestion of psilocybin-containing mushrooms, and last from 2–6 hours depending on dose, species, and individual metabolism. A typical recreational dosage is from 10–50 mg psilocybin.

The effects of psilocybin are highly variable, and dependent on the current mood and overall sense of well-being by the individual. Initially the subject may begin to feel somewhat disorientated, lethargic, and euphoric or sometimes depressed. At low doses, hallucinatory effects may occur, including enhancement of colors and the animation of geometric shapes. Closed-eye visuals may occur, where the affected individual may see multi-coloured geometric shapes and vivid imaginative sequences. At higher doses, hallucinatory effects increase and experiences tend to be less social and more introspective. Open-eye visuals are more common, and may be very detailed although rarely confused with reality.

Users having a pleasant experience may feel ecstatic, including a deep sense of connection to others, confusion, hilarity, and a general feeling of connection to nature and the universe. Difficult experiences or bad trips may occur in some individuals, often when consumed during emotional turmoil, in a non-supportive or inadequate environment, by an inexperienced person, or in an unexpectedly high dose. Latent psychological issues may be triggered by the strong emotional components of the experience.

Some of these individuals report that they have experienced a 'spiritual' episode. For example, in the Marsh Chapel Experiment, which was run by a graduate student at Harvard Divinity School under the supervision of Tim Leary, almost all of the graduate degree divinit student volunteers who received psilocybin reported profound religious experiences.

Legality:

Psilocybin and its derivative psilocin are listed as Schedule I drugs under the United Nations 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances. Schedule I drugs are illicit drugs that are claimed to have no known therapeutic benefit. Parties to the treaty are required to restrict use of the drug to medical and scientific research under strictly controlled conditions. Civilian possession and use of psilocybin and psilocin is prohibited under almost all circumstances, and often carries severe legal penalties.

Further Study Details:

Here are some snippets directly from the study:

When administered under supportive conditions, psilocybin occasioned experiences similar to spontaneously occurring mystical experiences that, over a year later, were considered by volunteers to be among the most personally meaningful and spiritually significant experiences of their lives and to have produced positive changes in attitudes, mood, altruism, behaviour and life satisfaction. In addition to possible therapeutic applications, the ability to prospectively produce mystical-type experiences should permit rigorous scientific investigations about their causes and consequences, and may provide novel information about the biological bases of moral and religious behaviour.

Participants were recruited through flyers announcing a study of states of consciousness brought about by a naturally occurring psychoactive substance used sacramentally in some cultures. The 36 study participants were medically and psychiatrically healthy and without histories of hallucinogen use. Sixteen participants were males. Participants had an average age of 46 years (range 24-64); 97% were college graduates and 56% had post-graduate degrees. All were employed full- or part-time. Fifty-three per cent indicated affiliation with a religious or spiritual community, such as a church, synagogue or meditation group. All volunteers indicated at least intermittent participation in religious or spiritual activities, such as religious services, prayer, meditation or study groups.

A limit to the generality of the study is that all of the participants reported at least intermittent participation in religious or spiritual activities before the study. It is plausible that such interests increased the likelihood that the psilocybin experience would be interpreted as having substantial spiritual significance and personal meaning. A systematic replication of the study comparing groups having different levels of spiritual/religious dispositions or interests could be informative.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Take-Recreational-Drugs/253583

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:23 AM
yeah go trip some shrooms when you are depressed. that wont be ending bad at allllll ........

look at the evidence professor inf.

we jsut shared three links that speak to the contrary

I think he will be able to handle a low dose trip. Im sure hes not losing it that bad to not be able to handle a 1.5 gram to 2 gram trip.

Some people take a gram everyday as an anti-depressant.

Its for damn sure safer than commonly accepted alternatives.

INF
05-26-2011, 09:26 AM
lol

angry!
05-26-2011, 09:26 AM
sounds like you need somebody to try you for your life my nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walk in a daze...

become indifferent...

and a WOLF might enter the arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you put your hands up... your brain instantly starts thinking of ways to destroy the WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!

you realize...

I AM ALIVE... I DO WANNA LIVE... AND IMA FUCK THIS DUDE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony soprano had a similar episode...

he got caught slipping in a daze... but he reacted... if you react... theres more!!!!!!!!!!

if you dont react... youre dead... and you probably have lost your passion for life!!!!!!!!!!

getting MAD can make a person feel alive!!!!!!!!!!

too many squares out there... with no range of emotion.. those are the people that kill themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you ever fucked a bitch after nitrous hits?!!?!?!?!!? NO?!!?!?!?!

THEN YOU GOT SOMETHIN 2 live 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:29 AM

Magic mushrooms could help depression, say scientists
Last updated at 13:12 11 July 2006

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories

Scientists are to investigate a hallucinogenic chemical in "magic mushrooms" as a possible new treatment for depression, anxiety and drug dependence.

The move follows an unusual study which showed that the compound, psilocybin, can prompt long lasting positive changes in mood and behaviour.
Researchers also found that people who took the chemical experienced genuine mystical experiences, as defined by psychologists.

A third of the 36 study participants described their psilocybin experience as the "most spiritually significant" of their lives.
Some likened it to the importance of the birth of their first child or the death of a parent.

Magic mushrooms, or "shrooms", come in several varieties, all of which contain psilocybin. Until last year a loophole in the law meant they were not illegal in their natural state in the UK.

Under the Drugs Act 2005 they are now classified as a Class A drug, like heroin or cocaine.

Possession may be punishable by several years in jail, while supplying the mushrooms could result in a life sentence.

Professor Roland Griffiths, from Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, led the study, the first rigorous investigation of the effects of "tripping" on a drug for decades.

The volunteers were all healthy, well-educated, mostly middle-aged and with no family history of psychotic illness.

Each attended two separate eight hour drug sessions at two month intervals. On one occasion they received psilocybin, on the other the drug Ritalin which was used as a placebo.

Medical professionals were on hand to act as "monitors" and observe what happened. Neither the participants nor the monitors knew when the test drug was being taken.

The trials took place in a room fitted out as a comfortable lounge, with soft music and indirect lighting.

Heart rate and blood pressure were measured, and questionnaires used to assess volunteers' experiences.

During the study, more than 60 per cent of those taking part described the effects of psilocybin in ways that met the recognised criteria of a "full mystical experience".

Two months later, 79 per cent reported moderately or greatly increased well being or levels of life-satisfaction.

Most said their mood, attitudes and behaviour had changed for the better. This was confirmed by interviews with family members, friends and work colleagues.

The findings were published today in the journal Psychopharmacology.
Prof Griffiths said: "Under very defined conditions, with careful preparation, you can safely and fairly reliably occasion what's called a primary mystical experience that may lead to positive changes in a person. It's an early step in what we hope will be a large body of scientific work that will ultimately help people."

The scientists said scrupulous care was taken to minimise adverse side effects and warned of the dangers of taking psilocybin unsupervised.
Paranoia

Even under the controlled conditions of the study, a third of participants reported significant fear, and some experienced temporary feelings of paranoia.

"Under unmonitored conditions, it's not hard to imagine those emotions escalating to panic and dangerous behaviour," said Prof Griffiths.
His team now intends to look into the therapeutic potential of the magic mushroom chemical.

Trials are planned involving patients suffering from cancer-related depression or anxiety. Other studies will test a role for psilocybin in the treatment of drug dependence.

Prof Griffiths said human research into the potential positive effects of hallucinogen drugs had been "frozen in time" for 40 years due to the excesses of the 1960s.

A number of promising leads were left "dangling" as a result.
"Our study is among the first to re-open this field," said Prof Griffiths.
Another expert commentating on the work in the same journal said he did not think the research would spark off a wave of experimentation with magic mushrooms.

Dr Herbert Kleber, Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University in New York wrote: "The positive findings of the study cannot help but raise concern in some that it will lead to increased experimenting with these substances by youth in the kind of uncontrolled and unmonitored fashion that produced casualties over the past three decades.

"Any study reporting a positive or useful effect of a drug of abuse raises these same concerns. In this internet age, however, where youth are deluged with glowing personal reports in chat rooms and web sites as well as detailed information about the various agents and how to use them, it is less likely that a scientific study would move the needle much."

Magic mushrooms produce "trips" lasting between four and eight hours.
Users see hallucinogenic visions, lose track of time, and may experience laughing fits. Colours and lights are intensified.

Among the known adverse effects are vomiting, anxiety and paranoia. "Shrooms" are especially risky for anyone with mental problems.
The fungi have a long history in human culture, and have been taken for their drug effects for several thousand years.

Magic mushrooms are linked to ancient religious ceremonies, such as those practised by the Aztecs, who called them "Teonanacati", or "God's flesh".
In European folklore, tales of flying witches and fairy rings, and depictions of elves sitting on toadstools, have all been ascribed to magic mushroom "trips".
The first documented magic mushroom experience in Britain occurred in London's Green Park in 1799. A man who had been picking mushrooms for breakfast accidentally sent his whole family on a trip.

The doctor who treated them described in the Medical and Physical Journal how the youngest child was "attacked with fits of immoderate laughter".
It has been suggested that magic mushrooms influenced Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland. A hookah-smoking caterpillar urges Alice to eat pieces of mushroom which has the effect of making her grow and shrink.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-395143/Magic-mushrooms-help-depression-say-scientists.html#ixzz1NT7aFbGs

BASCO
05-26-2011, 09:30 AM
is this food nigga for srs?

INF
05-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Angry! is the realest mf typing on this board.no smoke

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:38 AM

yo why dont u just go back to the motherland for a little bit?

this just hit me.

I was gonna joke about how americans are always talking about mental health and how poeple would get slapped in the motherland for that shit

nigga u know all u got to do is go to a village where youre from and youll start counting all your blessings right?

whens the last time u been

food for thought
05-26-2011, 09:42 AM
aaaaaAHAHAHAH

THIS IS WHAT THE GOD MUTABARUKA WAS RAVING ABOUT AS A YOUFFFFF!!!!!!

AhpXZZJnvY4

licka shot!!!

Uploaded by faranowalla on Jul 20, 2008
insightful reggae poet warns africans living in diaspora of the dangers of overexposure to euro-western societ

BOOM BLAKOW POW!!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-26-2011, 10:33 AM
you're probably just bored. take a vacation.

and the shrooms thing...not everyone's brain chemistry is the same, and your emotional state at the time you take shrooms or any psychoactive drug can affect the trip you'll have...for better or worse depending on how your brain works.

food for thought
05-26-2011, 10:39 AM
true.

thats why i said he hopefully has taken them before

If he has then it wont be completely foreign to his mind and body.

And he will be familiar with the experience's introspective qualities. i.e he wont fight it

if hes doing pretty bad im sure hes not that much of an idiot to take any mind altering substance

Frank Sobotka
05-26-2011, 10:40 AM
I don't think I've ever given a shit about anything.
Doing my final exams this week, 50% of my final grade, still don't give a single fuck.
Absolutely blew math, still left 30 minutes early.

BASCO
05-26-2011, 10:41 AM
yo why dont u just go back to the motherland for a little bit?

this just hit me.

I was gonna joke about how americans are always talking about mental health and how poeple would get slapped in the motherland for that shit

nigga u know all u got to do is go to a village where youre from and youll start counting all your blessings right?

whens the last time u been

this.

what strikes me though, is how happy people are back home even tho they got next to nothing. and the funny thing is that the happiest times of my life were when i had next to nothing regarding material possesions and thought reliable tap water and electricity was magic.

you just need perspective, which alot of people here lack.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 10:57 AM
all these suggestions are truly apreciated man

I'll try em but for now,i just believe God don't love niggaz like me man..ive never in my life doubted being in favor of the most hig till recently,i can never have nothing for long man,and the only few things that actually kept me sane and happy,theyre being taken from me.
sad tthing is,im not evil dude,i don't set out to hurt nobody or even wish I'll on anybody but I'm always going through the most horrible shit in life,its depressing man..some people don't even ty or care and they are happy and granted everything they ever wanted,me? I gotta work 5times as hard for the pursuit of happiness,wtf kinda shit is that yo?

cutn' heads
05-26-2011, 11:20 AM
do you live somewhere cold? maybe some summer sunshine will gets your spirit recharged.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 11:23 AM
I was in Minnesota till last week,came out to LA for a month or 2 to get away from there but you could have a point there

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 11:50 AM
U just lost a listener!!!

How can a self proclaimed GraveyardShifter be such an emo faggit!!!

Iwill destroy u in any track bar for bar

Ur accent is mo match for my spanglish

98% of ur threads r wak as fuck
The other 2% r ur video beats whoch r good but quickly ruined when u rap talk over them.

Pick up ur skirt Addabeesie and fondle ur balls, u r a boy!

cutn' heads
05-26-2011, 11:54 AM
I was in Minnesota till last week,came out to LA for a month or 2 to get away from there but you could have a point there

i always get bummy in the winter. man was not meant to live in minnesota. lol

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 11:54 AM
The wolf^

this is me tryna make u raise yo hands giving u incentive to live

Come fight the wolf

PALEFORCE
05-26-2011, 11:55 AM
you could try sucking a dick. I heard that always cheers the aussies up

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Ahahahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 11:58 AM
hahahaha skamp,that made me laug yo,cause shits kinda true,i feel emo as fuck,sorry to say,that whole graveyard shifter persona is as fake as wrestling right now,thats why I put music on hold g,i never thought I'd ever bbe a weak nigga yo,but yea,im gonna have to re evaluate my whole personality as a whole

INF
05-26-2011, 12:02 PM
yo ,you was the last person I ever expected to see this from. Come on G , stop playin. This aint ever been you. In the 6 years I been around here and there , I aint ever known you to be this type of cat. You always got shit to say about striding on and prospering. Alwys. You always on the knowledge tip for real and right now ... right now G it aint making any sense.

I know how ppl can feel down but I dont see how this can happen to somebody like you.Its gotta be a joke.

you joking right.

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 12:02 PM
So sorry to hear that bee

Ghost In The 'Lac
05-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Happyness/Sadness is just a chemical reaction.
(and so is the universe)

angry!
05-26-2011, 12:26 PM
the worst thing you can do is kill the music...

anybody that ever lost passion for their art...

quit at some point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you gotta work through it...

or you fall out and its never what it was...

i seen niggas IMAGINATION straight DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

real passion keeps you young...

someones always got it a billion times worse... millions got it a million times worse!!!!!!!!!!

you say the music is faker than wrestling right now...

thats escapism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at one point you bought in...

thats your best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oztradamus
05-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Just work out, do push-ups, cardio... That will keep your mind occupied, and the high that you get from a good workout is like no other.

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 12:31 PM
get into a fight nothing makes you fell more alive then a fight were your life is one the line when you come out victorious you will fell 100x better

diggy
05-26-2011, 12:32 PM
I feel you Grave. There were a few times in my life where I lost my passion - it's like a cycle, like reset times. You are going thru hard times and you could either emerge from it better or you can let it destroy you.

I think avoiding how you're feeling by working on things as suggested in this thread does not get rid of the way you see things and feel, and I think that is not a good recommendation. Also, trust me on this - you do not wanna take drugs while you feel this way. I have experience on that.

I think you need to evaluate yourself and your perspective on life cuz obviously you are not happy with some things. You gotta dig deep. Ya gotta change tho or you will break.

Take some time off to think about things, get with family, stay grounded to what matters - to what's real in this world of fakeness....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 12:35 PM
guys,listen,this year alone,ive had to do away with alotta hommies because niggaz aint real no more,my finances are iffy, but most importantly,im inlove with a bi polar chick,i mean she has it,if you never been with someone like that,i caution you,do not get into it,shes destroying me as a man yo,when her episodes start,im the worst guy on earth,i don't do enough,she resents me etc and shit drags on for weeks,whats fucked up is we sposed to me getting married but I'm having 2nd thoughts,she has made me 2nd guess everything about myself,everything yo...sucks causefor the first time in life,i really wanna be with someone and be true to em but his bi polar thing...

trust me folks,i don't mean to be emo,but I'm experiencing something I'm not accustomed to,i was never the dude to wanna settle down with one girl,now I'm realising maybe it's not something for guys like me

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 12:35 PM

The other 2% r ur video beats whoch r good but quickly ruined when u rap talk over them.

shifter still better then you although its not giving him much because so is Lil B

and hes definitely the best on the corp

diggy
05-26-2011, 12:37 PM
guys,listen,this year alone,ive had to do away with alotta hommies because niggaz aint real no more,my finances are iffy, but most importantly,im inlove with a bi polar chick,i mean she has it,if you never been with someone like that,i caution you,do not get into it,shes destroying me as a man yo,when her episodes start,im the worst guy on earth,i don't do enough,she resents me etc and shit drags on for weeks,whats fucked up is we sposed to me getting married but I'm having 2nd thoughts,she has made me 2nd guess everything about myself,everything yo...sucks causefor the first time in life,i really wanna be with someone and be true to em but his bi polar thing...

trust me folks,i don't mean to be emo,but I'm experiencing something I'm not accustomed to,i was never the dude to wanna settle down with one girl,now I'm realising maybe it's not something for guys like me

Ya gotta get rid of weaknesses, and keep ya cypher complete - for real. I mean get rid of her.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 12:38 PM
for instance,she had an episode yesterday but look what's going on in my fb wall this morn,u see this shit INF? It's like she doesn't remember that she broke off our engagement yesterday,this s soo bizaare man

cutn' heads
05-26-2011, 12:41 PM

aw man. i hate to say this but if its this hard now, marriage is gonna be even harder. right now you got easy outs, you can just walk if you want. its not that simple once you sign them papers. i dont mean to shit on marraige as a whole, cause i like being married and i hate to disgourage love, but it does get harder and more stressful when you tie the knot.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 12:46 PM
I hear it guys,u know,its really complicated because of my values,when my car turned over and I had the accident this febuary,she was there when everyone bounced on me,u gotta understand that dude who was with me in the car died,i came outta consciousness and saw this cat stuck in the seat next to me bloody as shit dead,dealing with that has been hell,hell the pain from the injuries aint shit compared to that and she has helped me through this hard time,that alone has made me love her deeper and I just hate to have to walk away from her because she is mentally I'll,yet she was there when I was on the verge of meetin the maker, see my dilema?

IrOnMaN
05-26-2011, 12:51 PM
If I were you, I'd get rid of the people who are bringing you down. In the future, it'll only make your problems worse. When they call, don't answer. When they show up at your door step, don't answer. Sometimes, it's better to stay home and not be bothered with random people who you think are your friends, miscellaneous bitches, and other types of things. Your career and life are fine. It's the people who you have in your life that are causing you problems.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 12:53 PM
it's like the devil sent this chick to destroy everything I ever believed in or said I was,all this bullshit about being an alpha male who cannot be weakened was all bullshit,i feel faker than most right now,never thought I'd sit here and say that shit yo,id never blame amyone who ever believed my words on here and dismisses all that shit,ive failed myself,im broken man

IrOnMaN
05-26-2011, 12:56 PM
it's like the devil sent this chick to destroy everything I ever believed in or said I was,all this bullshit about being an alpha male who cannot be weakened was all bullshit,i feel faker than most right now,never thought I'd sit here and say that shit yo,id never blame amyone who ever believed my words on here and dismisses all that shit,ive failed myself,im broken man

I don't really think it's entirely your fault because the people who are in your circle are causing you to do things out of the ordinary. Just be careful who you allow in your circle.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 01:00 PM
you're right g,very right

angry!
05-26-2011, 01:00 PM
phase 2....

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

BIPOLAR CHICK = fuck and flea... isolation is the only way to win with a BIPOLAR personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAD the marriage thoughts.... it shoulda never gotten to a SECOND thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 many niggas... sayin their moneys fucked up... acting like straight SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you wanna wife....

thats gonna hold YOU DOWN?!!?!?!?

or do you wanna be a primary CARETAKER!!?!!?!?!?!?!

cuz thats what its gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre cooking a DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wifing a nut case never ends good...

either you kill her...
she has you locked up...
or she gets committed after she cuts your dick off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are your cards!!!!!!!!!!!

id get up from the table and call it a night!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVE AWAY MY NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!

itll save your life... you worried bout someone elses mental state when you sound shaky... free yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrOnMaN
05-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Maybe it's because Grave is a hip-hop artist. That profession is extremely grim because a person doesn't know who he/she can trust. Everyone's around the artist for two reasons: Money and fame. Grave's getting used by people who he thinks are his friends.

diggy
05-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Crazy chicks are also known for making up false accusations. GTF away from her.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 01:11 PM
lmao yo Angry,u spitting real right now yo,i can't even argue,i feel like a lame ass nigga right now,yo after this spisode I'm thinking of changing my rap name to just Crispin,thats if I ever pick up a mic again yo,cause that whole graveyard shifter hardcore persona was me believing I was a cerain type of dude wen in reality,i took for someone to show me who I really am,a boaderline weak pussy,fuck it,i said it man

FMJ and tectrus,good points but see,she is clinically diagnosed with this shit,a veryy good woman when she's sane yo but when it starts,damn...

but yo,real shit,this emo trial will end soon,ill find a way to overcome this shit,all the suggestions are I'll,thats why I even asked cause some of the things yall suggested didn't come to mind and they can prolly help me majorly,for real

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 02:19 PM
attention whoring never ends good

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 02:21 PM
shifter still better then you although its not giving him much because so is Lil B

:r

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 02:42 PM

hahahaha skamp,that made me laug yo,cause shits kinda true,i feel emo as fuck,sorry to say,that whole graveyard shifter persona is as fake as wrestling right now,thats why I put music on hold g,i never thought I'd ever bbe a weak nigga yo,but yea,im gonna have to re evaluate my whole personality as a whole

for instance,she had an episode yesterday but look what's going on in my fb wall this morn,u see this shit INF? It's like she doesn't remember that she broke off our engagement yesterday,this s soo bizaare man

I hear it guys,u know,its really complicated because of my values,when my car turned over and I had the accident this febuary,she was there when everyone bounced on me,u gotta understand that dude who was with me in the car died,i came outta consciousness and saw this cat stuck in the seat next to me bloody as shit dead,dealing with that has been hell,hell the pain from the injuries aint shit compared to that and she has helped me through this hard time,that alone has made me love her deeper and I just hate to have to walk away from her because she is mentally I'll,yet she was there when I was on the verge of meetin the maker, see my dilema?

you're right g,very right

lmao yo Angry,u spitting real right now yo,i can't even argue,i feel like a lame ass nigga right now,yo after this spisode I'm thinking of changing my rap name to just Crispin,thats if I ever pick up a mic again yo,cause that whole graveyard shifter hardcore persona was me believing I was a cerain type of dude wen in reality,i took for someone to show me who I really am,a boaderline weak pussy,fuck it,i said it man

FMJ and tectrus,good points but see,she is clinically diagnosed with this shit,a veryy good woman when she's sane yo but when it starts,damn...

but yo,real shit,this emo trial will end soon,ill find a way to overcome this shit,all the suggestions are I'll,thats why I even asked cause some of the things yall suggested didn't come to mind and they can prolly help me majorly,for realhttp://spaceghetto.org/images/5327f5b696.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-26-2011, 02:48 PM

no that means you're a human being; anybody acting like they don't have 'emo moments' in life and doesn't get put through the wringer emotionally when in a crazy relationship is either a liar, a robot, or an emotionless idiot.

beautifulrock
05-26-2011, 03:11 PM
This thread makes me wanna take bath with a toaster.

BASCO
05-26-2011, 03:22 PM
look at skamp shitting on this dude right after he's been dickriding him for months trying to cop a collabo

check two
05-26-2011, 03:26 PM
look at skamp shitting on this dude right after he's been dickriding him for months trying to cop a collabo

Reverse psychology

RUSHING PLATYPUS
05-26-2011, 03:34 PM
In all seriousness, get the hell away from her now! I've been there. You feel bad for leaving her due to a mental problem, but you owe it to yourself to be happy. Love yourself above all women. That's how you will find happiness.

INF
05-26-2011, 03:49 PM

the best advice you can take from here is to dead it with that chick. All dude respect but it sound like she is draining the life force right out of you.ppl prey on energy directly and indirectly and messing with somebody that is bi-polar you are bound to get your energy preyed upon.They do that shit to ppl while they are just trying to get right.

Yeah fam , take a vacation or something and distance yourself from that shit.You can obviously see its no good.

THE MASON
05-26-2011, 03:56 PM
yo Grave man, on the real.

i know you better then this from the few years i been here.

dead that shit right now fam, cause like its been said things WILL get worse. its all on how you face the situation.

only YOU make yourself feel weak, the longer you let yourself feel that way the more it starts to take hold. i know the feeling better then most.

you cant be responsible for everyones actions, whether its this girl you with ot whether it was the death of your homie, you cant blame yourself. my cousin died in a car crash too, he was 21 when it happened, i was 18 and everyday i thought to myself, damn yo i coulda been there. but he sealed his fate.

all this higher power talk aint nuthin either, what higher power is there then the will of man? none that i know of, not to this day at least. if you afraid to meet your maker, make your maker afraid to meet you, fear nothing or else it grips you icy. trust.

and NEVER stifle the creative flow, Angry on point with that. feed off it, this bitch got you mad rip her up on a track, tell the car crash story.... on WAX!! just lay it out.

theres fake fucks every walk of life, choose the path wisely, lead dont follow and break right when they all go left.

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 03:56 PM

STOP LIsTENING TO WACK ROBOT TANK

DRINK CHAMOMILE TEA USED TO TREAT EVERYTHING IN KEMET
http://www.adagio.com/herbal/chamomile.html

Description
The finest chamomile flowers in the world come from the Nile River Valley of Egypt. Considered a remedy for all ills by the ancient Egyptians, this golden herb remains a modern favorite to promote calm and relieve anxiety.

ALSO JOIN A GYM WITH SOME DUDES, U DONT GOTTA LIFT WEIGHTS JUST DO THE OLYIMPTICAL MACHINE , AND THEY WILL BE BANGIN WHOREs THERE

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 04:04 PM

ROFLmAO

ALSO DONT TAKE THESE DUDES ADVICE WIT SHROOMZ, NOT SURE IF ITS AS BAD AS LsD BUT U SEE WHAT HAPPEnED TO ROBOT TANK

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-26-2011, 04:20 PM
U DONT GOTTA LIFT WEIGHTS JUST DO THE OLYIMPTICAL MACHINE

hahahahahaha
so fucking dumb

drippie k
05-26-2011, 04:29 PM
i've just recently been feeling like that...i got so much shit going on, so much fucked up shit...its overwhelming..and i don't know where to start or what to do anymore

05-26-2011, 04:38 PM
ODB says:
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/serghino44/ODB.gif

llBARlllCODEll
05-26-2011, 05:12 PM
if u need a book - Underboss by Peter Maas its a bio on snitchin ass Sammy "The Bull" Gravano. read that book and u'll see had bad some people had it. prolly the best book i ever read. took me 2 days to finish. matter fact i just posted this in the Book reccommendation thread like yesterday or somethin.

and if shes in L.A. wit u....LEAVE TOWN NOW!!!! go home get ur shit get the fuck outta where ur stayin. i know u got at least one friend that she dont know. go kick it wit him or her for a minute. divise a gameplan for ur next couple weeks or so and stick to it. shes bipolar so shes not gonna leave u alone until u've ben gone long enough for somebody else to fuck her. then shell prolly get over u. and every bipolar person i have ever known are compulsive liars. my cousin is married to one. but hes a puss so his sitcho is different. i had a chance to fuck her earlier the same day my cousin met her. but i didnt want to cuz i knew she was a stage 5 clinger and that she was nuts. my cousin and i were roommates at the time. so i took one my boys to Philly to pick up this bitch he was fuckin wit. We didnt get back till the next mornin at 10 am. My cousins stupid ass moved the bitch in within like 14 hours of meeting her. within 2 weeks she tried to fuck me and like 6 of my friends. some of em prolly did. now hes married to herr!! im not sayin this id what ur goin through...but do u really wann live the rest of ur life with a bitch that makes u feel like this? and it does sound like u need a good fight. and dont do the shrroms. i took em once when i was perfectly fine and ended up bein depressed for cpl days maybe a week after.

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 05:47 PM
hahahahahaha
so fucking dumb

IM NOT GONNA GOOGLE HOW TO SPELL A GYM MACHINe TO IMPRESS A YOUNG JEFF GOLDBLUM
http://male-celebrities-nude.org/jeff-goldblum/jeff-goldblum-003.jpg

ALCATRAZ
05-26-2011, 05:49 PM
try to focus on yourself more. buy a book that yr interested in and read it. go outside. enjoy the sun, the breeze, the trees, and the sight of other people enjoying themselves. i'm not saying stop giving a fuck about your lady, but if you start doing you and she notices, she'll have no choice but to hop aboard or kick rocks. food for thought's idea of tripping out is good, but you gotta expect to travel down a couple dark corridors during yr trip, since you aren't exactly in the best state of mind. if i had access to some shrooms, best believe i'd be taking them right as i'm typing this. those dark corridors are scary and intimidating, but you learn a lot about yourself, even moreso than if you were to have a good trip. on top of that, they leave a lasting effect.

ALCATRAZ
05-26-2011, 05:57 PM
i'm at a difficult position in my life right now as well. a lot of people who i considered friends dipped on me. i was involved with females who totally off their rockers. i got banned from the golden gate bridge because the bridge authorities thought i was going to jump a while back LOL. there are a lot of demons around me, more than at any other point in my life, but i still take the time to try to find something to smile or laugh about. the obstacles in my life seem so difficult that i can only look as it as a challenge put in place for me to overcome. you should try looking at it the same way. there are niggaz sitting on death row Right Now who are having a laugh about who knows what. as long as you're breathing, that's a damn good reason to celebrate your livelihood.

hom1e
05-26-2011, 06:00 PM
I had something like this for a lil while last year with the ex she was kicking me in my dick hard then she started kickin with some fool outta town so I just bitched her and swithet to her best friend and suddenly find out she was my hidden grupie. Ex got mad as fuck hehe. She tried to back but we dont kickin no more ;). I put like 10 fools on they back now im just laugthin fo real. If you have problem with a chick just make the swith and let her know thats how I do it...

ALCATRAZ
05-26-2011, 06:02 PM
not to mention you got us sexy wu corp niggaz to bullshit with if yr ever down in the dumps

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 06:04 PM
i'm at a difficult position in my life right now as well. a lot of people who i considered friends dipped on me. i was involved with females who totally off their rockers. i got banned from the golden gate bridge because the bridge authorities thought i was going to jump a while back LOL. there are a lot of demons around me, more than at any other point in my life, but i still take the time to try to find something to smile or laugh about. the obstacles in my life seem so difficult that i can only look as it as a challenge put in place for me to overcome. you should try looking at it the same way. there are niggaz sitting on death row Right Now who are having a laugh about who knows what. as long as you're breathing, that's a damn good reason to celebrate your livelihood.

WARCLOUd FANS WOULD JUMP OFF A BRIDGE
http://efreephoto.com/pictures/8854689094ddd7dee08412.gif

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 06:10 PM
yo, some great advice you all putting up here man,her sister is here right now trying to make sense outta the situation,im tempted to fuck her but that would be me going back to the old me,which at this point I wouldn't mind,but I'm so fucking tempted rigt now,maybe I should do it before she leaves back to MN next week,hmm

wutangclan97chamber
05-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Releasing Anger:
-Break wooden structures with a metal bat.
-Break other shit.

Peace of Mind:
-Read Tao of Wu

Accomplishments:
-The list thing mentioned earlier
-Successfully steal shit from a store.
-Do a nice tag or bomb that you are proud of

That's all I got.

Mumm Ra
05-26-2011, 07:02 PM
if you're unsure whether to dump the chick, because it sounds like you are - at the least id take a week+ vacation in a tropical setting with NO contact to her
just say you need time to get ya head straight, if she loves you like that she'll understand

you dont gotta feel like you owe her marriage for being there for you
im sure you've been there for people w/o asking for anything in return before
love should be unconditional - giving while seeking nothing in return

i still think making a list of things to accomplish is the best advice too

INF
05-26-2011, 07:03 PM
yo!!!!!
B@NG HER SISTER FOR SURE!!!!!!

thats a SOLID way out of this.

hit that then dip ninja

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 07:03 PM
yo, some great advice you all putting up here man,her sister is here right now trying to make sense outta the situation,im tempted to fuck her but that would be me going back to the old me,which at this point I wouldn't mind,but I'm so fucking tempted rigt now,maybe I should do it before she leaves back to MN next week,hmm

POST PIX OF HER SISTER AND HER THnX

THAN ONCE U SNAP OUT OF THE LOVE THING THIS SONG WILL START TO MAKE SENSE TO YOU
We1fQEiIDQA&start=11

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 07:27 PM
i just remembered
weren't you plaining on wifing your girl

you know that could... no.. is definitely the problem that commitment is in the back of our mind and it will continue to eat away at you until you do something

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 08:29 PM
i told him like twice

nvr bothered again

no sweat tho

y? when
4uOLZavp9hM
we werldwide locals
:mmmyah:

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 08:37 PM
I LIKE THE FACT THAT SKAMp IS A FAT FUCK AND LOVING LIFE WHILE ALL THESE SKINNY DUDES WANNA END THERE LIVEs IS HAVING A WIFEY THAT IMPORTANT?

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 08:42 PM
i try n tellem maiiing

llBARlllCODEll
05-26-2011, 08:47 PM
yo!!!!!
B@NG HER SISTER FOR SURE!!!!!!

thats a SOLID way out of this.

hit that then dip ninja

ROFLMAO

He's right. Solid.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 08:51 PM
yo me and skampoe gonna work yo,im personally a fan,when I'm get over being an emo,ill handle that yo

CEITEDMOFO
05-26-2011, 08:52 PM
THIS IS HOW GRAVEY AND ALCATRAZ ARE FEELING RIGhT NOW
oFwik0Lon-g&start=71

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 08:53 PM
and I was close to getting her sister on her back but for some reason,i decided to postpone till tomorrow.......

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-26-2011, 09:03 PM
hahahahaha @heat

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2011, 10:00 PM
This thread is 50% after school special

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17800000/Fab-4-of-Boy-Meets-World-will-friedle-17874167-602-407.jpg

50% Dr. Dru down

http://images.zerosec.ws/uploads/62503900-00-46.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Dr Charles jones can probably hook you up with a scrip of whatever he's on

SKAMPOE
05-26-2011, 10:27 PM
hahahahaha @heat

http://www.picrandom.com/images/tumblrvtv.gifhttp://www.picrandom.com/images/tumblrll28.jpghttp://www.picrandom.com/images/tumblrllmf.gif|(

main_man
05-26-2011, 10:30 PM
real talk, if she's bringing you down just being your girlfriend then she will tear your mind, body & soul apart as your wife.

in other words DONT DO IT!!!!!

is she on medication? cause if shes for real fucked up, some happy pills might make her manageable. some women just want the constant attention of being a victim. if she's one of those then fuck her one last time & be out.

or trip some 'shooms and try to get head from her & her sister at the same time. that will make you feel better about yourself & life in general.

you for sure gotta fuck her sister though. that gives you an out anytime you want it.

crazygirl: blah blah blah, shifter. you aint shit blah blah blah.
shifter: hey guess what bitch, I FUCKED YOUR SISTER. AND HER PUSSY WAS BETTER THAN YOURS!! im out.

but what the fuck do i know. im fucked in my head as well. just another retard on wucorp.

charlesjones will give you the best life advice. wait for him to respond.

ALCATRAZ
05-26-2011, 11:19 PM
if you watch this video and still feel down, i don't know what else to offer

zp6LMNV2WtE

Dokuro
05-26-2011, 11:35 PM
kawaii

Mumm Ra
05-26-2011, 11:47 PM
just track down raadr vaan and finally give him the beatdown he deserves

guaranteed mood lift

check two
05-27-2011, 12:20 AM
U5I5H7EeC8k

SKAMPOE
05-27-2011, 12:24 AM
lmao @ Crispin having one of those Addabeesie type TITtie attacks

''a need sum fuken tiiits mon''

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Pkjld_jH7Iw/TWpoioNW9FI/AAAAAAAAA9U/6MUGHUE9JEo/s1600/Adewale%2BAkinnuoye-Agbaje%2B03.jpg
i kan haz brekdowwnz:'(

RzaRectum
05-27-2011, 01:35 AM

Nigga, I tried to warn you about this shit, but you wouldn't listen. There's still time to get out, if you know what's good for you. Trust me, this shit will be a reoccurring for the rest of your relationship. You need to decide if this is something you can accept.

Look at you.. You're venting out your frustrations on a website full of deviants. If this keeps up, you'll eventually become a burden on your e-friends (corp deviants), who will start telling you to take e-pills. All the while you looking at e-pussy in general chat trying to feel better, but as soon as you log off and have to face your fiance, you'll be feeling e-mo once again..

Look at it this way. She took care of you while you were hurt. You owe her a debt of gratitude, not a debt of enslavement; which is what the marriage will become if that's the basis for sticking with her. Marriage is about being together for compatibility and happiness.

Many great men have been destroyed by the women closest to them. (Not saying that you're great, but you know what I mean ;) )

it's like the devil sent this chick to destroy everything I ever believed in or I ever said I was

And this is just the start. You haven't married yet and there is PLEN--TY more where that came from.

Sunz of Man
05-27-2011, 01:39 AM
yo everyone goes through tough times, keep your head up. Take this time to chill with your true homies, not the ones you gotta get fucked up with everytime you hang out. Spend some time with your family, they're always there for you regardless of the situation. Work out in the mornings, always feel like you accomplished something & had a productive day when you work out and the morning and got the rest of the day to do whatever the fuck you want. As art said, keep a list of stuff you want to accomplish, every item you check off feels great. Most of all, just hang out with people that make you happy. If this bi-polar chick is putting you down, drop her. Regardless of the good times you've had, if she puts you down she's bad news. Your true homies will always be positive and never make you feel bad. Keep your head up man, you'll get through this phase.

beautifulrock
05-27-2011, 02:12 AM
I told you a long time ago you fucking monkey not to fuck fat chicks!

JASPER BEARDLY
05-27-2011, 02:13 AM
just track down raadr vaan and finally give him the beatdown he deserves

guaranteed mood lift

This

JASPER BEARDLY
05-27-2011, 02:22 AM
Also possibly this. Logically anyway. Definitely more considerate than banging her sister and then telling her as some have suggested. Nigga, I tried to warn you about this shit, but you wouldn't listen. There's still time to get out, if you know what's good for you. Trust me, this shit will be a reoccurring for the rest of your relationship. You need to decide if this is something you can accept.

Look at you.. You're venting out your frustrations on a website full of deviants. If this keeps up, you'll eventually become a burden on your e-friends (corp deviants), who will start telling you to take e-pills. All the while you looking at e-pussy in general chat trying to feel better, but as soon as you log off and have to face your fiance, you'll be feeling e-mo once again..

Look at it this way. She took care of you while you were hurt. You owe her a debt of gratitude, not a debt of enslavement; which is what the marriage will become if that's the basis for sticking with her. Marriage is about being together for compatibility and happiness.

Many great men have been destroyed by the women closest to them. (Not saying that you're great, but you know what I mean ;) )

And this is just the start. You haven't married yet and there is PLEN--TY more where that came from.

hom1e
05-27-2011, 06:28 AM
Damn I love that song
jc8vxsdRFjI

Sham-iLL
05-27-2011, 06:28 AM

i'm hands down the best on the corp, better than all the wu-affiliates, and better than half the clan.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-27-2011, 08:50 AM
yo,some niggaz is throwing some harsh shit at me,thats precisely the reason i even put up a thread like this,i need that shit,i apreciate it,all of you,thanks for real

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-27-2011, 08:52 AM
lmao and brock,shes nowhere close to fat,maybe they better people than thee skinny brpads,real shit

Olive Oil Goombah
05-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Go help out some sick children. If your spirits cant be llifted, try doing it for someone else. If you are a good person you will feel better. Plus you will appreciate what you have that you take for granted.

your health.

Read the book Tuesdays with Morrie

Mumm Ra
05-27-2011, 06:30 PM
and yo shifter you were just on FB last week blastin people who be complaining about shit lol
i hope this passes but im jussayin

Olive Oil Goombah
05-27-2011, 06:32 PM
"who be complainin about shit"

lol

Mumm Ra
05-27-2011, 06:45 PM
word

SKAMPOE
05-27-2011, 07:13 PM
its funny cuz im up to the part where they introduce Adebisi's character in the show LOST lol

Crispin man, u need a better weed connect sun.

GZAjector
05-28-2011, 12:18 PM
i kind of felt a little similar to the OP for awhile there, then we were hit with an F5 last sunday. i'm just thankful my family is alright and i got half a house.
power might take months or it could be on when i get back from work, no one knows for sure, but obama is coming sunday and westboro baptist church is coming to protest the sinners around here lolz. i heard 2,000 bikers were coming to shit on them or some shit. it should be an interesting holiday weekend. :)

all gravey needs is death and destruction to raise his spirits

EAGLE EYE
05-28-2011, 02:24 PM
wshhdNLu62TJ3Lvjel70

^this skinny little faggit still hasn't lost his passion for life LOL

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-28-2011, 06:18 PM
RKvDx3HgJrY

decided to take advice and put my frustration to music

BASCO
05-28-2011, 06:48 PM
thats tight .

so im guessin no crispin? or was you just havin a period like two days ago

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-28-2011, 06:52 PM
nah i was really having a mental breakdown but im starting to see the brighter side of life yo

SKAMPOE
05-28-2011, 08:53 PM
rkvdx3hgjry

decided to take advice and put my frustration to music
^o^

Dokuro
05-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Go help out some sick children. If your spirits cant be llifted, try doing it for someone else. If you are a good person you will feel better. Plus you will appreciate what you have that you take for granted.

your health.

Read the book Tuesdays with Morrie
yup the number 1 reason for charity it makes people feel good about them selfs

charity is bullshit nothing but a fucking band-aid it only makes matters worse except for those giving

hpAMbpQ8J7g

Uncle Steezo
05-28-2011, 09:34 PM
yeah the red cross and salvation army never helped anyone. pure bullshit along with all the homeless shelters and soup kitchens.

smh

05-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Fuck wit my playa, fuck wit my playa, bitch, fuck wit my playa... +)

check two
05-30-2011, 05:30 PM
That senior citizen pussy works everytime Socrisp. Good to see that going back for another dose of the wrinkles uplifted your spirits.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Lmfao!!!

RzaRectum
05-31-2011, 12:39 AM
charity is bullshit nothing but a fucking band-aid it only makes matters worse except for those giving.

I get what you're saying, but as an absolute, you're dead wrong. Charity is relief for those that actually need it. Think of the mother of two, abandoned by the father's kids for another woman. Not every scenario can be prevented.

PANDA PISS
05-31-2011, 08:23 AM
EPMD say Get The Prozac.

No.

Take it as a valley, try and maintain for however long it takes and something will come along and change your mood.