PDA

View Full Version : Europe's bin Laden finally arrested

theheavens
05-27-2011, 11:15 AM
hang this faggot by his fucking thumbs!!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/mladic-faces-war-crimes-court/story-e6frg6so-1226064429808

diggy
05-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Is election time getting close over there too?

Soul Controller
05-27-2011, 08:08 PM
LOL this war criminal did evil, bin laden is supposed to have done evil,, even tho he worked for the cia at one time..

i wonder what secrets will come out at the war trial,, i wish funding and nato's passiveness and helping of 'islamic terrorists' being transported into fight inside serbia,. those are the same al queda(the database) who was funded by the cia to fight in afganistan against the russian.. headed by osama.. those same al ciada database people, ARE CURRENTLY AND HAVE BEEN SHIPPED INTO LIBYA, and are the rebels,. that are being funded by the west ( mainstream media has repeated that america and the uk are helping providing weapons to these al queda rebels)

their u have it.,. round and round.. fake enemys, being funded by the same people..

blair,bush etc need to be done for war crimes,.
hte people who fund this covert wars, for natural resources and exploitation of humans, need to be held accountable for war crimes..

takes the piss when the puppets get strung up, for being good obediant slaves.

Does the heavens know that,.

diggy
05-27-2011, 08:28 PM
osama was hiding since 9-11 and
milosovich was hiding since 2002

and pakistan is accused of knowing where osama was hiding
WHAT ABOUT serbia? WHY ARENT THEY ACCUSED OF knowing where milo was hiding?

I mean how could a man known for killing tens of thousands be hiding without help????? Who was getting his food, clothes, etc.?

Soul Controller
05-27-2011, 08:39 PM
i think nato/un peacekeepers was helping him, also providing him with underage teens for sex ;/ as has been documented in alot of books :S

HANZO
05-27-2011, 09:54 PM
osama was hiding since 9-11 and
milosovich was hiding since 2002

and pakistan is accused of knowing where osama was hiding
WHAT ABOUT serbia? WHY ARENT THEY ACCUSED OF knowing where milo was hiding?

I mean how could a man known for killing tens of thousands be hiding without help????? Who was getting his food, clothes, etc.?

finding Mladic was key for Serbia as it was the main block which stood in Serbiaa way to join the EU. the Euros told the Serbs they wouldnt get in unless they found him.

DeeBlock
05-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Good Riddens.

^O^

diggy
05-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Interesting.

Notice how Milo was not killed and Osama was?

How many deaths are each person resonsible for and why was one killed and the other I assume is about to be brought to trial?

Shogah
05-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Is election time getting close over there too?

Yup. They probably knew where he was, long time ago, but they waited for a good moment to arrest him.

When big brother says what is to be done it's being done.

Fucking worms.

hang this faggot by his fucking thumbs!!

I feel sorry about you. But i guess inferiority complex is incurable.

Shogah
05-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Interesting.

Notice how Milo was not killed and Osama was?

How many deaths are each person resonsible for and why was one killed and the other I assume is about to be brought to trial?

One is being killed because he was public enemy No 1 of the strongest empire in the world. They don't give a fuck about trials and "international justice".

Other is just pain in the ass of Bosnians and Croats and one more reason to label serbs as genocidal.

EAGLE EYE
05-28-2011, 05:01 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llw9j6VWVt1qzxc7po1_500.jpg

theheavens
05-28-2011, 06:58 PM
One is being killed because he was public enemy No 1 of the strongest empire in the world. They don't give a fuck about trials and "international justice".

Other is just pain in the ass of Bosnians and Croats and one more reason to label serbs as genocidal.

I was waiting for your dumb ass to show up. I hope you watch as they hang the fag. You see my sig pic? that's called a "Serb cutter." Croats Catholics used it to kill retarded orthodox serbs during WWII. little history lesson.

Shogah
05-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Like I said...

theheavens
05-28-2011, 07:35 PM
go do the sign of the cross like a retard with three fingers

netscape check two
05-28-2011, 08:03 PM
Can't you two hillbillies shake and put yout differences aside?

whitey
05-28-2011, 08:51 PM
LOL this war criminal did evil, bin laden is supposed to have done evil,, even tho he worked for the cia at one time..

i wonder what secrets will come out at the war trial,, i wish funding and nato's passiveness and helping of 'islamic terrorists' being transported into fight inside serbia,. those are the same al queda(the database) who was funded by the cia to fight in afganistan against the russian.. headed by osama.. those same al ciada database people, ARE CURRENTLY AND HAVE BEEN SHIPPED INTO LIBYA, and are the rebels,. that are being funded by the west ( mainstream media has repeated that america and the uk are helping providing weapons to these al queda rebels)

their u have it.,. round and round.. fake enemys, being funded by the same people..

blair,bush etc need to be done for war crimes,.
hte people who fund this covert wars, for natural resources and exploitation of humans, need to be held accountable for war crimes..

takes the piss when the puppets get strung up, for being good obediant slaves.

Does the heavens know that,.

whats your point he worked for the cia?

you act like that shit means anything.

the us government was fucking with castro too back in the day.

things and times change.

Soul Controller
05-29-2011, 05:56 AM
whitey, my point is,. i dont mean to be cheeky,. but keep up please

osama was cia (al quida = the database, which is/was a database of islamic extremists who where funded and worked for the cia/mi5,. this has been hugely documented)

osama was used in afganistan, by the cia/mi5 to fight the russians.

those same extremists who helped the u.s and uk cause trouble with russia, where transported to yugoslavia/serbia, and supllied training and weapons again by the u.s and the uk ( and the nato peacekeepers) to fight against the populations of the states that made up yugoslavia..

those same extremists groups have been flown all over the world in wars, for the usa and for the u.k

currently they are in libya, fighting as the rebels.. to other throw gaddafi..(mainstream media has been reporting this the last few months, how we supply weapons/training/support)

so even tho the usa and uk say al queda are terrorists. THEY STILL FUND THEM
AND SUPPORT THEM,.

can you see my point? or do i need to properly define it?

everything does change, i agree,. but in the terms of intelligence,. countries/ corporations,. the same people remain in charge,

yes the u.s was fucking with castro.. but they never got to buy him off,. he never supported the u.s in the way the u.s wanted,.

whitey.. how does it feel.. to have your own tax dollers.. being funded to provide weaponary and support to the very people your congress/president says are terrorists??

that was my point.. why even buy in to the lies?

Uncle Steezo
05-29-2011, 06:21 AM
i hate to say it, but at the end of the day, there is nothing you can do about any of this shit.

i guess u could not pay taxes, leave your country, commit acts of violence, protest, kill yourself or enter politics. none of these options will stop the actions of a gov as powerful as the US/UK.

they will have to collapse under their own weight.

Soul Controller
05-29-2011, 06:40 AM
i hate to say it, but at the end of the day, there is nothing you can do about any of this shit.

i guess u could not pay taxes, leave your country, commit acts of violence, protest, kill yourself or enter politics. none of these options will stop the actions of a gov as powerful as the US/UK.

they will have to collapse under their own weight.

Peace STYLE,. i used to generally feel the same as your first sentance,. but this year,. thiers been a huge shift in peoples consciousness, shown by the amount of peaceful protests going on world wide(spain this week/greece/uk/even in the usa, and the on going in the middle east... i stated in a middle east protests thread a few months back that these protests are going to catch on world wide.. consciousness is slowly awaking.. maybe its that mysterious new particle being emitted from the sun) , against corporations and govts,. today.. may the 29th. is the start of the european revolution.. their will not be mass media coverage,. but over 1million people will be in the streets of london.(im about tohead down myself) their is a (new) form of protesting,. called civil disobediance,./ non compliance ( its a legal form of protesting mentioned in the magna carta) where you peacefully disobey,. its been fun the last few protests, watching agent provacuteurs enter the peaceful protests and cause violence,. then running off,. then the police close in and attack the peaceful humans protesting..
this is happening globally,. they have been advertising 29th may in europe for most this year,.

i do not pay tax's,.or vote,. but i have worked for govt organisations lol. acts of violence only recieve violence,. its about educating the police, who swear as oathe to common law and the queen,. thus meaning they can only enforce law, not acts. they need education as they have been trained wrong,.

ill post up some videos tomorrow of events in london,.

i find this a very exciting time to be alive:) well.. to be able to experiance what is happening

Peace STYLE.

whitey
05-29-2011, 10:55 AM
whitey, my point is,. i dont mean to be cheeky,. but keep up please

osama was cia (al quida = the database, which is/was a database of islamic extremists who where funded and worked for the cia/mi5,. this has been hugely documented)

osama was used in afganistan, by the cia/mi5 to fight the russians.

those same extremists who helped the u.s and uk cause trouble with russia, where transported to yugoslavia/serbia, and supllied training and weapons again by the u.s and the uk ( and the nato peacekeepers) to fight against the populations of the states that made up yugoslavia..

those same extremists groups have been flown all over the world in wars, for the usa and for the u.k

currently they are in libya, fighting as the rebels.. to other throw gaddafi..(mainstream media has been reporting this the last few months, how we supply weapons/training/support)

so even tho the usa and uk say al queda are terrorists. THEY STILL FUND THEM
AND SUPPORT THEM,.

can you see my point? or do i need to properly define it?

everything does change, i agree,. but in the terms of intelligence,. countries/ corporations,. the same people remain in charge,

yes the u.s was fucking with castro.. but they never got to buy him off,. he never supported the u.s in the way the u.s wanted,.

whitey.. how does it feel.. to have your own tax dollers.. being funded to provide weaponary and support to the very people your congress/president says are terrorists??

that was my point.. why even buy in to the lies?

I'm up. I'm well versed in international affairs. My point really then is...so what?

The us supports people when it feels its in there interest. Their interests change, and so do then the people they support.

Frank Sobotka
05-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Shit was staged, called it!

Soul Controller
05-30-2011, 06:40 AM
I'm up. I'm well versed in international affairs. My point really then is...so what?

The us supports people when it feels its in there interest. Their interests change, and so do then the people they support.

you might be well versed in international politics and affairs, but everyone isnt,. people should know what their govts do, and what they stage, to get their populations in certian mindframes(so they can pass laws easily)

the u.s have been supporting islamic istremists from the 80's,. they are still doing so,. to try and otherthrow sovreign govts,. that in it self is ILLEGAL,. and you say so what?

Was u one of the ones who rejoiced when bin laden 'died'

did u ask yourself whether the troops would come home now?

or are their more natural resources and humans to exploit?

was you serious about the so what??

i cant believe u said so what, in letting people know how, the world armys/politicians have worked,. and how they manipulate the people who live on earth,.

do you think the usa and the uk have any right to be in any other country? and do what they want by force?

especially when they stage the covert events happening in those countries in the first place..

whitey
05-30-2011, 02:02 PM
this stuff was going on long before you and i were even born.

the Untied States worked with the french to defeat the british in the war of independence and had a pledge to help france from then on. what do you think the young united states did just a little later when the french needed american help? they just turned their back.

no doubt about it the united states has had a major hand in covert operations, along with propping up dictatorships all over the world, asia, africa, south america, the middle east.

countries in the end do what they think they need to do for the betterment of their country. the united states just happens to be the most powerful of them all (for now) and acts in its best interests.

a few years ago i was bitching about how wrong the united states was for numerous deplorable actions. but as i got older, and i learned about even more history of not only the united states but the world you simply learn this is the way of the world.

its been going on forever. and you (living in Britain) and me (living in the united states) have most certainly benefited from their actions.

live is very short my friend. too short to not enjoy what you have. most people in the world dont have it good. its a slap in their face to not enjoy what you have because most all of them would trade places with you or i for a chance to have a better life.

Soul Controller
05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
peace whitey, i dig where your comin from,. the older ive got the more ive found out, that these countries are corporations,, and they work hand in hand with other multi nationa corporations, for the betterment of themselves..

i do not envy living in the west..id rather have a much more peaceful existance with nature, than against it..
what i hate even more is, how the western corporations have made western material society as somthing to be envied.. travelling to poorer countries,, i cant help but feel sorry for the next generations,, buying into this bullshit democracy.,. illusion of choice..

but i gues thats why they would trade places.. cos we have the choice and means of various material possesions.. whats a better life?? being enthralled through sports? tv? media? working 9-5 everyday to just about pay bills?

i also disagree with life being very short.. their is nothing longer than life :p
and the way i see life.. its just an experiance,, witnessed through various wave lengths..

but i totally agree,, life should be enjoyed..

as all illusions are beautiful

Peace.

Shogah
05-31-2011, 08:17 PM
this stuff was going on long before you and i were even born.

the Untied States worked with the french to defeat the british in the war of independence and had a pledge to help france from then on. what do you think the young united states did just a little later when the french needed american help? they just turned their back.

no doubt about it the united states has had a major hand in covert operations, along with propping up dictatorships all over the world, asia, africa, south america, the middle east.

countries in the end do what they think they need to do for the betterment of their country. the united states just happens to be the most powerful of them all (for now) and acts in its best interests.

a few years ago i was bitching about how wrong the united states was for numerous deplorable actions. but as i got older, and i learned about even more history of not only the united states but the world you simply learn this is the way of the world.

its been going on forever. and you (living in Britain) and me (living in the united states) have most certainly benefited from their actions.

live is very short my friend. too short to not enjoy what you have. most people in the world dont have it good. its a slap in their face to not enjoy what you have because most all of them would trade places with you or i for a chance to have a better life.

Co - sign, especially on that last part.

But that acknowledgment doesn't mean that you have to be content with the way things are going on in the world. It means that with cold head you have to approach to the things that are reachable to you and try to change them in the best way you can, of course it would start from ourselves.