PDA

View Full Version : Dip-Set

Meta4
10-22-2005, 02:09 AM
I personally think Dip-Set and Diplomats are ill as fuck. If you disagree you need to listen to some more of their stuff. They bring such a unique style to hip-hop and they've been infiltrating the mainstream in a good way. They got their club bangers but look at how often they put out mixtapes!!! they are some of the realest hip-hop artists ever. they truly love hip-hop, not just the monet associated. i've been a HUGE fan of Cam'Ron since his first single, "Horse & Carriage", so maybe I'm partial. Lotta people argue they they aren't on a lyrical level but they do so much music that it'd be impossible to have your "A" game all the time. Watch out for Hell Rell, JR Writer and 40. Cal in the future.

http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/interview/85163.php

if Rakim came through, they gotta be doin' somethin' right.

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 02:15 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no

Meta4
10-22-2005, 02:24 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmm yeah

iNtell3kT
10-22-2005, 02:33 AM
DIPSET BITCH, birdgang what what?!?!?!? lol

dipset is dope, i enjoy their music.....they been tossing albums out latley, some good shit

the funky drunk
10-22-2005, 03:53 AM
yeh . they been on point lately , coming through with the hot shit

cap
10-22-2005, 06:09 AM
I Enjoy Their Music Too
I Like Their Sound
Tracks Like "i'm Ready"
I Haven't Heard That Much Of Them Though
U Would Think Heads Would Be Happy With A Group Like This Entering The Mainstream,rather Than Chingy Or Nelly Type Shit...
It's A Shame They Aren't Well Known Over Here In Europe Though

Literate Type Asshole
10-22-2005, 06:14 AM
I'm a baller baller. You're not at all a baller.

Bedlam
10-22-2005, 11:08 AM
i cant stand Juelz Santana's flow, its unbelievably bad. Not to mention his Kindergarden lyrics

baby jesus
10-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Yeah Dip-Set's Cool With Me I Like Most The Shit They Come Out With And Cam Is Still Ill.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Dip-Set are the shit.

Shaolin Warrior
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Hmmm, I can't say I'm much of a fan. I used to hate them a lot but they've kinda growed on me. Sure their lyrics aren't that good, but they come off nice in some tracks and they've gotsome great beats.

As someone has said, they're definately the leastof the two evils when compared to 50, Nelly, and all those crap mainstream dumbasses.

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 01:00 PM
they used to be good back in the horse and carraige days but they ass now. shut the fuck up next thread......

Revolution
10-22-2005, 01:13 PM
DipSet is the shit. All their music is bangin'. It's more than music, it's a movement. Remember that.

DIPSET NOW > WU NOW

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 02:23 PM
lmao you need to be shot

Murdah Piff
10-22-2005, 05:02 PM
lmao you need to be shot http://www.u-mad.org/fuckouttahear.swf

now go back to your south thread

Murdah Piff
10-22-2005, 05:33 PM
cam has mad wack rhymes but his flow is nice and can come correct with the lyrics at times. juelz is wack but at least he's original i mean who would call themselves "human crack in the flesh" besides me ?? hell rell is the future nuff said. jim jones is nice too. jr writer and 40 cal are weak tho.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2005, 06:28 PM
I got inot Diplomatic Immunity for a while, but mainly for the heavy beats adn some of Cams flow on thise went sic. I aint got anyhting since that.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 06:30 PM
cam has mad wack rhymes but his flow is nice and can come correct with the lyrics at times. juelz is wack but at least he's original i mean who would call themselves "human crack in the flesh" besides me ?? hell rell is the future nuff said. jim jones is nice too. jr writer and 40 cal are weak tho.
Naaahh ...JR & 40 Cal are SICK ...

Juelz does spit weak shit at times, but listen to joints like "Who Am I" off the first Diplomatic Immunity ...and his "Hate It Or Love It" freestyle, to name a couple off the top.

lil Penis
10-22-2005, 06:33 PM
D-Block

tha god concept
10-22-2005, 06:33 PM
cam was dope in the early 90's.....

i dont no what the fuck hes talkin bout any more tho

hellz rell is sick tho

jim jones and santa r straight up garbage........no lyrical skill at all.....juss ridin cams dick

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 06:43 PM
D-Block
I like D-Block too, J-Hood is crazy

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 06:44 PM
http://www.u-mad.org/fuckouttahear.swf

now go back to your south thread
The South >>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset today

Koolish
10-22-2005, 06:44 PM
nah, to me, they aren't very Hiphop.
________
DANISH COOKING (http://www.cooking-chef.com/danish/)

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 06:46 PM
The South >>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset today
Nah, that's crazy talk ...

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Nah, that's crazy talk ...
no its the truth get that bowly owly holy moly bullshit outta here

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 06:54 PM
no its the truth get that bowly owly holy moly bullshit outta here
LOL ...man, Cam spits shit like that once, twice an album ...you don't talk about the other shit, just nit-pick on lines here and there...

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 06:58 PM
na its more than that lol range rover the color of laffy taffy yellow diamonds in my ear call em lemon heads -_- gtfoh man

i keep computer putin'? come on maaaaaan gtfoh and u compare them to Wu???????? SHut the fuck up Ying Yang Twins can at least speak a sentence that makes sense

36chambers
10-22-2005, 07:02 PM
U mad?

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 07:02 PM
nope u mad im dissing them?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-22-2005, 07:14 PM
Who compared them to Wu? Not me, check the posts ...

Man, you love Twista, now THERE'S a wack rapper ...

But whatever yo, I ain't even gettin' in to it with you ..you jus' get mad sour and start droppin' stupid insults, I see you ...so I'll leave it there.

baby jesus
10-22-2005, 07:45 PM
I Liked That Lemon Head Line.

brown_dogg
10-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I never really got into the dipset thing. I've heard a few songs and well they pick the right producers. I couldn't judge them on a lyrical basis though cuz i don't listen to em enough.

Revolution
10-22-2005, 08:13 PM
lmao you need to be shot No, maricon, I'm serious. I like Wu but Dips are doin their thing right now. The music always comes correct and although not very lyrical, their content is addicting. You seem like hater.

U MAD?

Bone Collecta
10-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Who compared them to Wu? Not me, check the posts ...

Man, you love Twista, now THERE'S a wack rapper ...

But whatever yo, I ain't even gettin' in to it with you ..you jus' get mad sour and start droppin' stupid insults, I see you ...so I'll leave it there.
WOW you said twista is wack? smh Twista >>>Dipset by himself

Shaolin Warrior
10-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Nah, Twista's pretty wack. I'll take Dipset over him any day.

But damn, comparing Wu to Dipset? Yeah right...

Meta4
10-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Bone Collecta's just mad cuz he thinks that rappers who don't spit knowledge on the regular shouldn't rap. Cam is so dope. S.D.E. is one of the sickest albums ever to me. The anticipation made it that much better. It took the album like a year+ to drop after the single "Let Me Know" did.

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Nah, Twista's pretty wack. I'll take Dipset over him any day.

But damn, comparing Wu to Dipset? Yeah right...
thats because of 1 of 2 things

1) ur a NY dickrider
2) you just dont know shit

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 01:11 AM
Bone Collecta's just mad cuz he thinks that rappers who don't spit knowledge on the regular shouldn't rap. Cam is so dope. S.D.E. is one of the sickest albums ever to me. The anticipation made it that much better. It took the album like a year+ to drop after the single "Let Me Know" did.
lol i never said that fool. I know SDE was nice and so was Confessions of Fire after that everything else is wack.

Meta4
10-23-2005, 01:27 AM
To each his own.

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 01:41 AM
lol and ur own is trash. and i dont like just lyrical rappers but i like rappers who make sense :)

Unforgiven
10-23-2005, 02:03 AM
i hate on them but i haven't heard much....its crazy how many kids picked up pink because killa rocked it

PolitiC
10-23-2005, 02:31 AM
dip set is dope and thats an fact
http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=98&highlight=diplomats

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 02:58 AM
shut the fuck up they are wack

Woozer
10-23-2005, 03:01 AM
bone collecta has the worst opinions, ever

PolitiC
10-23-2005, 03:07 AM
shut the fuck up they are wack u mad?dip set is dope.

PolitiC
10-23-2005, 03:08 AM
bone collecta has the worst opinions, ever co-sign that

Sifu Dragon
10-23-2005, 08:05 AM
twista>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone in da world and their mother

snapple
10-23-2005, 10:19 AM
word i remember BC from sayin stupid shit in other threads.

the latest dipset shit ive been hearing on the airwaves is trash...cam just got shot...

hell rell is nice, santana was alright, he doesn't sound the same anymore hes gettin lazy. killakam/camron are nice. people like BC who say i need rappers who always make sense while they prolly are bangin out a ghostface track. Cam makes sense, it's adlybing with some crazy wordplay and slang, you might needa decipher of it...some of it does infact make no sense though...but that doesnt mean it doesn't make sense to cam....so lets sum this shit up, cam's nice, santana was nice, hell rell is nice, jr writer is nice, everyone else doesn't impress me.

Meta4
10-23-2005, 11:49 AM
lol and ur own is trash. and i dont like just lyrical rappers but i like rappers who make sense :)

I was tryin' to be nice about it asshole. Then you gotta go and criticize my tastes.

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 02:00 PM
i hate on them but i haven't heard much....its crazy how many kids picked up pink because killa rocked it i like dips but cam is a fag for bringin that trend

"pink is for fags" -masta killa

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 02:22 PM
lmao at these ppl. Dipset is trash u mad? LMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOo

Shaolin Warrior
10-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Twista is crap and you have the worst opinions, Bone Collecta, as it has been said a 1000 motherfucking times. I prefer NY rappers, but I ain't a NY dick rider. I listen to people from every area. And I can tell you rappers from all of them that are far better than your wackass Twista. For example from the Midwest, Bone and Tech N9ne will rap circles around Twista and then shit on him.

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 03:49 PM
wow u are an idiot its obvious u dont listen to lyrics cause if you did you would know twista is nice. smh u are a dumb ass go suck a dick. lmao bitch ass

Shaolin Warrior
10-23-2005, 03:53 PM
LOL, whatever, man. Go twist your dick and nuts to Twista pics then. Or whatever the hell you do to get off.

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 04:07 PM
[bonne collectafag]lmao gtfoh lol smh u mad ti like twista smh lmao lmao[/bone collectafag]

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 04:22 PM
LOL, whatever, man. Go twist your dick and nuts to Twista pics then. Or whatever the hell you do to get off.
go listen to runningoffatdamouth or adrenaline rush smh u are an ignorant bastard

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 04:23 PM
[bonne collectafag]lmao gtfoh lol smh u mad ti like twista smh lmao lmao[/bone collectafag]
ummm if ur gonna make a joke

1) make it funny
2) make sure its spelled correctly

Shaolin Warrior
10-23-2005, 04:32 PM
go listen to runningoffatdamouth or adrenaline rush smh u are an ignorant bastard
I'd rather dig my eardrums out with a knife.

I don't like Twista, he has a trash flow and an annoying voice. Get it through your fucking skull!!!

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 06:15 PM
I'd rather dig my eardrums out with a knife.

I don't like Twista, he has a trash flow and an annoying voice. Get it through your fucking skull!!!
lmao this kid is hilarious

killabee_1993
10-24-2005, 04:15 AM
Twista is nice. He has a crazy flow. I havent heard alot of his earlier work, but Kamikaze was good shit.

Sifu Dragon
10-24-2005, 06:29 AM

haha, that's da way he posts

DIRTY ALI
03-16-2006, 11:04 PM
I Don-t Like Juelz Santana ....his Flows Are Very Weak , No Sense , And His Style Is Ugly........tic Tac Clock ....fuck That Song Is Fuckin' Bad.....camron ....got A Litle More Potencial But Not Big Time....dip-set Is Just Another Comercial Stuff In The U.s Hip Hop Scene

Luther Large
03-16-2006, 11:12 PM
dip-set is 1 of the biggest scams..they just tryna get over on your average ignorant hip hop fan..well for the most part you should recognize they have no talent lyrically....even though we know cam'ron can rap from his days with C.O.C

mister wooz
03-17-2006, 01:05 AM
^^shut the fuck up

Bone Collecta
03-17-2006, 01:32 AM
dipset = wack as fuck

Meta4
03-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Bone Collecta = flaming homo

Bone Collecta
03-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Bone Collecta = flaming homo

not at all u shouldnt talk about your father like that

mister wooz
03-17-2006, 02:43 PM
bone collecta are you often described as being "uppity"?

Bone Collecta
03-17-2006, 03:03 PM
bone collecta are you often described as being "uppity"?

nope but how does that change whether Dipset is wack or not? they are face it. they are the wackest shit to ever happen to hip hop.

WuTangWarrior
03-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Dipset is wack and overrated.

Hollow Dartz
03-17-2006, 03:54 PM
they aiight, i like that song "kill em" by juelz santa and camron

snapple
03-17-2006, 04:05 PM
^^thats a dope song...you should peep the older dipset if you like that song, people bitch about them being wack yet they haven't heard them when they were in their prime. and for dipset not being lyrical, check the old juelz, hell rell, 40 cal, jr writer, and some of cam. bumpin dipset right now

[Juelz Santana]
The time is now, my grind is here shit
My body is focused, my mind's in gear, let's start it
I'm moving at an unstoppable pace, I managed to reach the top of the race
Before it started damn, cold-hearted man
Rip apart your man, for that green dollar
Plain reppin' my target, stay and holla
Shoot and move from where ever my targets land
Damn, shit, I see ghosts when I sleep
It's really, I got to wake up, just to know I was sleep
Holding the heat, cold sweat all over my sheet
That's why I paint the most vividest pictures
My niggaz my bitches in the same position I live in
No oil and hot water, just boiling hot water
Cooking coke, to the oil and hot water, shit
But Who Am I

[ad libs]

[Juelz Santana]
I lived the life of a loner, with a righteous persona
But still sold crack right on the corner
My life consist of, a big puzzle that's mixed up
Big bucks, big drugs, if I get caught, then it's big cuffs
Big bailor gets up, I get out, shit what, this shit sucks
I need to find another road to follow
One that's new and strong, not old and hollow
As I hold this bottle and smoke this reefeer
Listening to some old Aaliyah, I say, damn...
And a tear comes trimbling down
Never seen a man cry, well you witness it now
Shit, this isn't game from the heart, this pain from the heart
This is for you Dame, it came from the heart, so

[ad libs]

[Juelz Santana]
Momma, I just want you to know
I'm in love with you so, if you wasn't here I'd be in love with you soul
My angel, mommy I'd die faithful
Just knowing somone tried to violate you
I'll slide 8ths through the side of their facial
Squeeze and rip apart a side of their facial
I'd take a slug, eat a bullet, swallow a gun
Shit, you gotta know I'm your son
Damn, this type of love, could only come from a son
Hold up mommy, I'm twisted I'm drunk...listen

[ad libs]

[Juelz Santana]
Yeah, but it's more then the liquor and weed
Yeah it's more then the liquor in me
Shit, I gotta get it together
I was falling off, with drunk words and sober thoughts
So, I'm still speaking the truth
And what I'm still speaking is truth, this is your younger sons speaking to you

Rebel_INS
03-17-2006, 08:19 PM
LOL, I dont feel them because of the bubblegum shit they put out

snapple
03-17-2006, 08:45 PM
^^ if you're gonna play the game you gotta play to win, and cam juelz and jones want the $$$, a lot of artists sell out all the time, doesn't mean you can't feel the good shit they put out before they sold out, shit i like dipset but youd never catch be bumpin something like the whistle song

Rebel_INS
03-17-2006, 08:52 PM
^^ if you're gonna play the game you gotta play to win, and cam juelz and jones want the $$$, a lot of artists sell out all the time, doesn't mean you can't feel the good shit they put out before they sold out, shit i like dipset but youd never catch be bumpin something like the whistle song

Yea thats all they want is money, thats why they put out so much shit music cause it makes money. Fuck that.

snapple
03-17-2006, 08:57 PM
^^why fuck that? more power to them....more people comin up from the hood making moves doing it big....and look even juelz's latest LP what the game's been missing is overall dope, yea there is some WACK WACK garbage songs, some songs that are odviously there to please some a&r and a specific audience, but there are also some bangers on there. all i'm saying is why be so quick to hate on something? dope music brings happiness to me, and i wouldn't wanna sleep on any dope music cause of that feel me

tical2000
03-17-2006, 09:09 PM
I personally think Dip-Set and Diplomats are ill as fuck. If you disagree you need to listen to some more of their stuff. They bring such a unique style to hip-hop and they've been infiltrating the mainstream in a good way. They got their club bangers but look at how often they put out mixtapes!!! they are some of the realest hip-hop artists ever. they truly love hip-hop, not just the monet associated. i've been a HUGE fan of Cam'Ron since his first single, "Horse & Carriage", so maybe I'm partial. Lotta people argue they they aren't on a lyrical level but they do so much music that it'd be impossible to have your "A" game all the time. Watch out for Hell Rell, JR Writer and 40. Cal in the future.

http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/interview/85163.php

if Rakim came through, they gotta be doin' somethin' right.

having press conferences to announce they have beef???.....is CAMRON CELINE DION or something.....now thats truly gangsta.....most manufactured beef ever! IF JAY-Z gave a shit he would eat CAM for breakfest....but he realizes it is just a ploy to get hype for CAM's album

I admit they have an original style.....sure they have some good tracks, but I am yet to hear a complete album from one of them that is worth the CD-R that it is recorded on.....

I also cant take CAMRON seriously after he did this album cover and was rockin shiny suits with MASE back in the day...
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000007T5A.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

crastuf
03-17-2006, 10:06 PM
the Diplomats are doing their thing, buuuuuttttttt they slip at times. What the fuck is up with their beats. Man be real, you either love the beats or your ready to punch somebody cause it's shit. Hit or miss, G-Unit or the Dips take your pick. That whistle song, BULLSHIT. they slip trying to crossover, if they keep doing this they'll fall off like Murder Inc. but they making the C.R.E.A.M. P.E.A.C.E.

Rebel_INS
03-17-2006, 10:54 PM
lol yall give to much love to them........

Hayabusa
03-17-2006, 11:14 PM
indeed they do lol, I stay far away from all they shit....

mister wooz
03-18-2006, 12:00 AM
in the game right now, dipset is the only movement moving

Bone Collecta
03-18-2006, 01:28 AM
yall are hypocrits, you all say fuck chingy and shit and they makin money doin the same bullshit dipset does yet you all excuse them faggots? smh you sound like idiots maaaaaan. Nelly >>> Dipset and yes nelly is from the hood too.

Rebel_INS
03-18-2006, 01:35 AM
indeed they do lol, I stay far away from all they shit....

No doubt. lol

snapple
03-18-2006, 03:26 AM
yall are hypocrits, you all say fuck chingy and shit and they makin money doin the same bullshit dipset does yet you all excuse them faggots? smh you sound like idiots maaaaaan. Nelly >>> Dipset and yes nelly is from the hood too.

we're not hyprocrits, you're the ignorant one who lumps dipset into the same catagory as chingy.

Bone Collecta
03-18-2006, 03:37 AM
we're not hyprocrits, you're the ignorant one who lumps dipset into the same catagory as chingy.

they are in the same category. or is it because dipshit is from NY? i forgot most of yall are anti any other city.

snapple
03-18-2006, 03:58 AM
they are in the same category. or is it because dipshit is from NY? i forgot most of yall are anti any other city.

yea man you hit the nail dead on the head with that one:yes:

tical2000
03-18-2006, 04:54 AM
Nelly=Douche

Luther Large
03-19-2006, 10:19 PM
^^shut the fuck up

why cuz i speak the truth

KBOS
03-20-2006, 10:57 AM
WOW you said twista is wack? smh Twista >>>Dipset by himself

faggot

KBOS
03-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Nelly >>> Dipset and yes nelly is from the hood too.

Oh yes, Nelly, who grew up on the hard streets of the middle class suburbs, University City I believe...:thumbdwn:

Meta4
03-20-2006, 11:39 AM
not at all u shouldnt talk about your father like that
GOD DAMN KILLA simma down. That was a hard-ass comeback... if your 3rd grader. Anyways my dad's been in jail my whole life so I can't doubt it on the homo front.

Dough Snatcher
03-20-2006, 11:48 AM
The only artists in Dipset that are bringing anything to the table are JR Writer, 40 Cal, and Hell Rell. I dont like the rest because there lyrics are just shitty as hell. I recently copped that "Writer's Block III" and on it theres a track called "What You Know About Crack", and on this track Juelz Santana actually dropped a line that said....
"Im owappin again//
Im dowappin again//
Im shobby-dup-dup-dup duwappin again"

Wow now that guys a lame. and there are out there that are actually feelin this clown. Jim Jones and Cam are the same way to. They drop shitty lyrics and there fans disregaurd and by there albums anyway.

Big Risk
03-20-2006, 06:34 PM
They are really gay, any group of males claimin htey thug rockin pink is trash in my opinion. Plus they rockin purple too, that shit is mad gay. Their music trash, they may have some hot beats here and there but I guess to you clowns, that means more than the material of the lyrics. All their flow is 3rd grade shit, I know cats on this board that are better than those idiots. Fuck them, just because they are making money, it dont make them hot.

oDoUoSoKo
03-20-2006, 06:43 PM
get diplomatic immunity, and purple and pink arent gay

snapple
03-20-2006, 08:10 PM
The only artists in Dipset that are bringing anything to the table are JR Writer, 40 Cal, and Hell Rell. I dont like the rest because there lyrics are just shitty as hell. I recently copped that "Writer's Block III" and on it theres a track called "What You Know About Crack", and on this track Juelz Santana actually dropped a line that said....
"Im owappin again//
Im dowappin again//
Im shobby-dup-dup-dup duwappin again"

Wow now that guys a lame. and there are out there that are actually feelin this clown. Jim Jones and Cam are the same way to. They drop shitty lyrics and there fans disregaurd and by there albums anyway.

word i still haven't been able to hit up any mixtape spots, but i heard the production on WB3 was so dissapointing...but JR still manages to hold it down and make it listenable. whatre your thoughts on the mixtape? on youre def on point...juelz fell off hard..jr/rell/40 are dipset's powerhouse MCs. i haven't heard thesong you're refering too but is it over the DOO WOP instrumental? only way i could make any sense of that, cause dips is always using classic beats.

Bone Collecta
03-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh yes, Nelly, who grew up on the hard streets of the middle class suburbs, University City I believe...:thumbdwn:

nope ur wrong he lived in the hood idk when but he did. also joined the Gangster Disciples (one of the most notorious gangs in the US) even tho the media isnt on their nuts like bloods and crips

Bone Collecta
03-20-2006, 10:19 PM
faggot

lmao thats all u gotta say? prove that im wrong

snapple
03-20-2006, 10:26 PM
do you guys like to argue about nothing, sound like a bunch of retards who gives a fuck about street credibility, talking about MCs like you know them and what they have/haven't done when your source is some kid from a fourm, keep it hiphop....

Dough Snatcher
03-21-2006, 11:36 AM
word i still haven't been able to hit up any mixtape spots, but i heard the production on WB3 was so dissapointing...but JR still manages to hold it down and make it listenable. whatre your thoughts on the mixtape? on youre def on point...juelz fell off hard..jr/rell/40 are dipset's powerhouse MCs. i haven't heard thesong you're refering too but is it over the DOO WOP instrumental? only way i could make any sense of that, cause dips is always using classic beats.

If you wanna hear the mixtape just hit this site up...
www.Datpiff.com
This site has damn near every mixtape on it. The site is still pretty new so you may have to be a little patient with load times. Oh and as for the track i was refering to, it was freestyle with Juelz and JR on it, so that may not be the exact name.

TrueDciple
03-21-2006, 11:54 AM
not feeling the dips lates joints...they are lirycaly poor with a horrible flow, that new santanas joint kill'em..is garbage imo.

one!

oldie
03-21-2006, 12:33 PM
DIPSHIT are a bunch of fags with the fuckin purple n shit, whats the obbsession with purple? they cant/could never touch the wu with music.

oldie
03-21-2006, 12:35 PM
They are really gay, any group of males claimin htey thug rockin pink is trash in my opinion. Plus they rockin purple too, that shit is mad gay. Their music trash, they may have some hot beats here and there but I guess to you clowns, that means more than the material of the lyrics. All their flow is 3rd grade shit, I know cats on this board that are better than those idiots. Fuck them, just because they are making money, it dont make them hot.

:thumbup: basically what i wanted to say minus about the beats