PDA

View Full Version : Black Eye Peas

I-Legit
06-19-2005, 11:18 PM
im feelin their new single Don't Funk With My Heart, its really ear friendly and whats her tush sounds sexy in it too.......but clean sexy......likin this song
their other songs were good also..so far its being a hot album..thinkin of gettin this shit

CeeDub204
06-20-2005, 12:01 AM
This album sucks...straight up. There is one track on the cd that is worth checking out if you can download it or something. It has Q Tip, Cee Lo, John Legend, Talib Kweli, the song is called "Like That". At the end they chant Black Eye Peas represent sellin out...Other than that track this album is pure garbage.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-20-2005, 12:03 AM
There is no duo more annoying than fergie and that indian dude.

i guess they have some talent that calls for respect, but i dont like them at all

Rooty P
06-20-2005, 02:39 AM
Haha you're thinking of getting it? You call this hip-hop? This is the death right here...

PowerHouseKickout
06-20-2005, 05:21 AM
the only thing i love in BEP it's that bitch called taboo...

Rebel_INS
06-20-2005, 06:24 AM
Haha lol I never listen 2 them hardly at all

Welshkillabee
06-20-2005, 07:08 AM
Oh man I hate this band. In the UK they play it all the time on the radio it is truly shit.

tical2000
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
haha...........like the BLACK EYED PEAS have to be the biggest sell out group off all time..........they started out underground on there first 2 records.......BRIDGING THE GAP, I still think is a great record...........then they went out and got FERGIE, and made some straight up bubblegum songs to sell some records...........there shit now is straight 13 year old girl TRL music

Funk_Dock
06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
unless that shit is played in a club it sucks period

100pr00f
06-20-2005, 02:37 PM
agree wit the funk

BRONZBODY
06-20-2005, 02:42 PM
they need to get rid of that bitch fergie or wut ever her fukkin name is..they sold the fuk out BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

R3beLuTionAry
06-20-2005, 02:43 PM
lol ive been discussing thise with hip hop buddies of mine and we all agree that they suck ass

bringoutthegimp
06-20-2005, 03:04 PM
thinkin of gettin this shithttp://www.jdorama.com/images/smiles/gay.gif

BigKing.nl
06-20-2005, 03:10 PM
http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/angel_smile.gifhttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/kiss.gifhttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/rose.gif o0o0oh n0o0 n0o0 no0o0o0 d0n'tTt PhUnKkK w1t' (\/)ii http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/heart.gifH3aRtThttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/heart.gifhttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/red_smile.gifhttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/kiss.gifhttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/rose.gifhttp://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-03-24_16.06/Resource/emoticons/angel_smile.gif

tical2000
06-20-2005, 05:30 PM
http://www.jdorama.com/images/smiles/gay.gif
hahaha

PDTantisocial
06-20-2005, 07:54 PM
This shouldn't be in the Hip-Hop section, son.

I-Legit
06-20-2005, 10:39 PM
who u callin son? tahts what i thought.

Black Eye Peas are cool by my standards..i give 2 fucks what haters think....ima a universal fan of music..

just wodnering if anyone else likes em.....nto to be fronted on by a bunch of dipshits with whack jokes.....

Create
06-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Total Gayness ^^^ Backing Them Up Mad Hard Thats Total Mo Mo

tical2000
06-20-2005, 11:06 PM

Black Eye Peas are cool by my standards..i give 2 fucks what haters think....ima a universal fan of music..

just wodnering if anyone else likes em.....nto to be fronted on by a bunch of dipshits with whack jokes.....
Gay

Rooty P
06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Dude you kidding me? Black Eyed Pea's are more pop than Britney Spears, that's not shit...

PDTantisocial
06-21-2005, 01:46 AM

I call everybody son, I call my dad son. 'That's what I thought', I didn't say anything back! That doesn't make any fuckin' sense.

Ronin
06-21-2005, 11:23 AM
black eyed peas are teh gay

Nexodus the Nth Entity
06-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Never liked their music from the start....but, to each his own

NeckOfTheWoods
06-21-2005, 12:04 PM
they sound good when you do a lot of ecstasy.

faderlaceratah
06-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Black eyed peas are the wackest poppiest shit i've ever heard. definition of wackness.. pure pop gayness.. this does not belong in the HIP HOP forum.. if there was a "POP BULLSHIT" forum it would go there.. i mean, to each his own, listen to what you want.. but don't front as if it's hip hop.. cause it's not. :thumbdwn:

Liquidswordsman
06-21-2005, 01:32 PM
They sound REAL good on that Best Buy ad. LMAO, they blow

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 02:51 PM
never heard them before, dont really plan to hear them now...fergies hot tho

thwak
06-21-2005, 03:01 PM
tical2000 made the best post in this topic though, they did start off good underground with bridging the gap then they fucked up and got fergie! basically if I never get to fuck fergie I will consider her the yoko ono of that group... but she still is 10X hotter than yoko ono.

netscape check two
06-22-2005, 12:24 AM
I had one of their albums from back in like 1998. There were some pretty nice songs on there like Falling Up and some others. There were some corny songs also, but nothing compared to the corniness that they are now. That girl in their group used to be in a girl band with two other chicks. I forget the name of the band, but they were complete garbage, just like Black Eyed Peas is now.

ElusiveFugitive
10-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Yo I got the album 'Behind the Front' that Check Two's talkin' 'bout.
From like 1998, decent beats & live rhythmic accompaniment throughout, pretty phat... Some of the tracks were weak, still theres a couple got some decent content that I'd rate

- What it is

I got Bridging the Gap which is aiight, bit too commercial, nothing to get a hard on over...
Fuck everything they been puttin out with fergie Especially where is the muff? with camp ass Timberlake ridin the mic for the hook! Shameless

SHRAP
10-02-2005, 07:47 PM
im feelin their new single Don't Funk With My Heart, its really ear friendly and whats her tush sounds sexy in it too.......but clean sexy......likin this song
their other songs were good also..so far its being a hot album..thinkin of gettin this shit
lol this dude likes that trash song hahahahah

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-02-2005, 07:48 PM
"and now our emotions are (sings badly) driaaaaned"

classic

KBOS
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
This is the hip-hop forum, not the pop forum, on the fuckin real

netscape check two
10-02-2005, 09:18 PM
That 'My Humps' song is terrible. They should be embarassed to put crap like that out.

Drunken_Dragon_Fist
10-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by I-Legit

What.The.Fuck.

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 02:30 AM
i listen to lots of music, and if u dont like it, u can lick my mutha fuckin nuts

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 03:00 AM
BEP were real hiphop back in the day, look it up.

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 03:07 AM
no shit i own they albums, doesnt mean i stopped being a fan, they're on some positive shit right now, thats what we need, for real, go look that up

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 03:16 AM
Nah, that hip-pop shit doesn't do it for me, no matter what kind of vibe there trying to lay.

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 03:21 AM
i dont care....

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 03:23 AM
lol, defensive, we are allowed to state oppionion's here right?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:23 AM
BEP is some candy-ass pop

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 03:24 AM
yeh u can, but dont think i care

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 03:26 AM
meh

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:26 AM
Intellect u say the most off the wall shit sometimes. what's the deal with that?

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 03:32 AM
huh, explain.....

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:35 AM
people are just on here stating their opinions and then you come in here gettin defensive like what they're sayin is aimin' straight at you. seems like you take it personal.

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 03:41 AM
i say what i say cause peopel judge me liek you are atm, check a few pages back....i dotn give a fuck, and if u dont like it, u can lick my dick and both of my balls, obv u got the problem yo...i just defend what i think, try to put some thoughts into aylls head, but nah, yall chose to keep your mind inda fuckin gutter, yeh real smart there

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 03:47 AM
Chill dude.

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 03:50 AM
u gettin mad?

Visionz
10-03-2005, 03:50 AM
he's a live one..lol, try to tell someone to not take shit so personal and all of a sudden ur judgin 'em, that shit is funny. Intellekt you should stop letting ur little brother piss in ur cereal, it's obviously gettin to you.

TeknicelStylez
10-03-2005, 04:06 AM
*Me pictures Intellekt walking outside of his house with a sideways baseball cap on blasting black eye pees on his new sony boom box, and getting his ass beat shortly afterwards

Visionz
10-03-2005, 04:10 AM
layin on the street all bloody w' "where is the love" playin in the background..lmao

TeknicelStylez
10-03-2005, 04:19 AM
layin on the street all bloody w' "where is the love" playin in the background..lmaoROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Single tear rolling down his eye.

Luther Large
10-03-2005, 06:41 AM
this thread belongs in the sound shack.....cuz these faggots aint hip hop or rap

Big Risk
10-03-2005, 06:54 AM
*Me pictures Intellekt walking outside of his house with a sideways baseball cap on blasting black eye pees on his new sony boom box, and getting his ass beat shortly afterwards lmfao

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 11:26 AM
lol, yall some weak stupid mutha's lmao, yall got real finess there haha, and u all can still lick my fuckin balls hahaha

KIND
10-03-2005, 12:05 PM
I got they 1st 2 albums + Will solo joint which were good.

Then they went & got Faggy or what ever that bitch name is. They whole style now is on sum commercial BS.

THEY JUS STRAIGHT ASS NOW

Alcryt
10-03-2005, 12:20 PM
that song "where is the love" is so cheesy especially the gay ass video they just piss me off so badly lol

tajeco
10-03-2005, 01:46 PM
I like "Gone Going" with Jack Johnson, because I like Jack Johnson. I think BEP are the best mainstream act though, with at least pretending to be hip-hop, I think about half of the album is well produced, Fergie makes them good in my opinion

arcane
10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
One thing I'm sure of is that their music is not hip-hop - drives me up the wall when they're referred to as such. Like a lot of others have mentioned, they were good before they blew up. Songs like "Joints and Jams" (Bulworth Sdtk I think) and Weekend were dope.... sad story.

I really pissed off one of my female friends by snapping at her when she was talking about how good they were. I lectured her on how they were a lot better before she had heard of them - girls just don't understand.... lol.

bringoutthegimp
10-03-2005, 02:37 PM
I lectured her on how they were a lot better before she had heard of them - girls just don't understand.... lol. girls are ruining hip hop, the large majority ONLY like hip hop if its all over the tv and radio, i swear i was speaking to some girl a couple years ago about music and i mentioned nas, she had not even heard of him and and then called his music garbage because she didnt know who he was, then what? "i can" came out and she was singing it like she had known all along, its ridiculous. also only girls listen to bep

"to all my ladies please take your drinks and jewels back and maybe hip hop wont be so wack sincerely dwight spitz" - count bass d

arcane
10-03-2005, 03:17 PM
"i can" came out and she was singing it like she had known all along, its ridiculous.
OMFG, nothing makes me more mad than that... your story is reminiscent of so many people I've observed do the same thing. Like when Got Your Money hit the mainstream and people are like "this new ODB guy is great". Fuck outta here...

Kennings
10-03-2005, 03:41 PM
girls are ruining hip hop, the large majority ONLY like hip hop if its all over the tv and radio, i swear i was speaking to some girl a couple years ago about music and i mentioned nas, she had not even heard of him and and then called his music garbage because she didnt know who he was, then what? "i can" came out and she was singing it like she had known all along, its ridiculous. also only girls listen to bep

"to all my ladies please take your drinks and jewels back and maybe hip hop wont be so wack sincerely dwight spitz" - count bass d
Yea what you and arcane say are 100% right, and the thing is niggas these days are actin like bitches b.c theyre the same way. Like my roommate, this nigga always speaks "Yo I love Pac, cuz the nigga speaks the hard core truth son" soundin like a faggot, and rips how Shady is the truth too. And then I played him shit like Joe Budden's new track, "3 Sides to a Story," MosDef Black on Both Sides, Cuban Linx, A Tribe Called Quest, Big L, etc he didnt like ANY of it, said it was all was trash and didnt make any sense. lol I was like wtf? Half them niggas are realer than Pac, that nigga ain even all that tight like people claim him to be, its just that he was the only one the media loved to such an extent...and the funny thing is the only song he liked was "Deadly Combination" w. BigL and 2Pac

lol niggas these days ride niggas dicks like DipSet b.c "they can flow" and as soon as you bring some1 new to the table they get scared like "naw son, that shit is whack" until they see other niggas feelin it, THEN they wanna jump on the dick, shit is sickening...

but yea back on topic, BEP, back in the day, were aiigh, honestly, some of their songs are catchy too me, but only for the radio, not shit Id download or buy...yet still, I fucking hate them w. a passion b.c their quintessential of selling out for money and and current state of HipHop. Sadder is I think they even admitted it in tat sonh some1 posted earlier thats on their album.

the funky drunk
10-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Oh man I hate this band. In the UK they play it all the time on the radio it is truly shit.ha ha , tru

Panama
10-03-2005, 05:18 PM

I can't believe this thread started off like this^^^^^ When I saw this thread, I thought it was, Remember when BEP did Fallin up. Man what happen to them. Instead I got. Im feelin their new single!!! HAHAHAHHAHHA!!! That shit is just wack to me. I dont know anyone who listens to real HipHop, whatever the definition of real hiphop may be to you, Ever listen and liking anything new that BEP did. Larry ass I-Legit.

netscape check two
10-03-2005, 05:58 PM
How is 'My Humps' song spreading a positive message? Can't that Fergie lady come up with any more lyrics. She keeps saying the same stupid thing the whole damn song.

tajeco
10-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Actually Will-i-am wrote the lyrics for "My Humps"

7ess
10-03-2005, 06:03 PM
they're "hip hop" for people who normally don't listen to hip hop like my moms for example & fuck that plastic looking bitch...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-03-2005, 06:04 PM
someone close this thread!

netscape check two
10-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Well, then he should seriously work harder on writing lyrics, cause it sounds like it was written by a girl in the middle school.

7ess
10-03-2005, 06:09 PM
oh yea there's girls out there such as myself who listen to good hip hop and good music in general, maybe its a minority but theres a lot of dudes on that same mainstream closed minded bullshit too

iNtell3kT
10-03-2005, 06:48 PM
and dont see the problem, how can u critisize somthing u never listen to? u guys act like the mainstreams lame when a lot of the underground is the same

FilteredAmmo
10-04-2005, 05:43 AM
There is no duo more annoying than fergie and that indian dude.

i guess they have some talent that calls for respect, but i dont like them at all
Still LMAO..seriously lol.. but it kills me how when they put the white girl in the mix they got mad radio and tv play from ET entertainment to MTV. They was to (black) for America plus they scared society with there save the world subliminal I hate White America lyrical themes. So they threw fergie in to erase the message that mainstream public view them as and to gain public acceptance....ONE OF THE BIGGEST SELL OUT GROUPS OF ALL TIME-

Murdah Piff
10-04-2005, 09:21 AM
U-god's Mr.excitement Sounds Like Illmatic Compared To Bep

TeknicelStylez
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
and dont see the problem, how can u critisize somthing u never listen to? u guys act like the mainstreams lame when a lot of the underground is the sameNow, now, Intellekt go to your room while the big kids speak about "Hip Hop", maybe one day you'll know what that is too!

G...
10-04-2005, 03:08 PM
On Mainstream 'n' Underground:

The underground is DEFINITELY better than the mainstream, hands down. The underground is a circuit, where artists actually have respect for hip-hop and aren't sell-outs who make corny crap records for money, the mainstream is the opposite to that. There are some real MC's and groups in the mainstream, but they will always get pimped by the execs and big labels, it's fact. Not saying I don't listen to mainstream artists, I do... but A LOT more underground ones, who generally, in this age in hip-hop... are A LOT better.

On Black Eyed Peas:

Pure garbage, absoloute shit. Sellout fucks. I have no respect for them... I wouldn't go to see one of their shows if the tickets were handed to me for free... because I feel I'd be selling out myself. Positive message? BS, if the negative message and image is in fashion next week they'll be rocking that... sellout fucks like that will do anything for money.

My 2 Cents.