INF
05-30-2011, 12:56 PM
if its coed then okay.

diggy
05-30-2011, 01:38 PM
That's cool.

IrOnMaN
05-30-2011, 02:04 PM
I don't believe this at all. People who commit crimes have the ability to live in total luxury while there are people who are starving, sick, homeless, and dying? I was right about the prison system. It's nothing more than a business. More prisoners, more money. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Parker's prisons are like that here in America.

I don't have a flat screen TV but a convicted murderer gets to have one for free? Isn't that a kick in the nuts.}:|

INF
05-30-2011, 02:08 PM
A lot of Federal Prison's in the USA are kinda like that Norway shit but not as fresh.Thats some other type of shit.I don't see where the rehabilitation is in that.Thats like where ever they sent Martha Stewart.

Mumm Ra
05-30-2011, 02:09 PM
maybe you should be a convicted murderer

TSA
05-30-2011, 02:31 PM
I don't believe this at all. People who commit crimes have the ability to live in total luxury while there are people who are starving, sick, homeless, and dying? I was right about the prison system. It's nothing more than a business. More prisoners, more money. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Parker's prisons are like that here in America.

I don't have a flat screen TV but a convicted murderer gets to have one for free? Isn't that a kick in the nuts.}:|
you're such a jealous fag dude. why don't you work to improve your lot instead of getting mad when someone else is comfortable and watching TVs you've never heard of.

anyways, this prison is baller as fuck. I like their approach to prison. OBVIOUSLY ours is retarded and not working so we as americans have no right to say someone built a 'stupid' prison when ours is nothing more then a criminal re-training facility.

also, their violent crime rate is nothing like ours. I'd like to see what their repeat offender record looks like.

DagoMeister
05-30-2011, 02:39 PM
I can assure you not all the Norwegian prisons looks like that.

TSA
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
OH CAN YOU NIGGA?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yBcAurxfvTI/THqnpAErKpI/AAAAAAAAAIA/Qe0hPGSvKIE/s640/Brian+Pumper+adult+actor.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-30-2011, 02:45 PM

maybe you should go rape something with the ET dick, so you can get the flat screen

DagoMeister
05-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Probably not much of that either.

IrOnMaN
05-30-2011, 03:21 PM
I can assure you not all the Norwegian prisons looks like that.

It depends where a person lives, right?

DagoMeister
05-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Well, I think it's pretty much the same all over the country. It's not too bad in general, but nothing like the prison in the first post. (:

Dokuro
05-30-2011, 04:33 PM
that fucked up thats not a prison thats a fuckin resort

CEITEDMOFO
05-30-2011, 04:38 PM
THAT WAS GAY TSA

P.S. I HEARD RZA MADE THIS TRACK IN THAT STUDIO
http://www.formyhour.com/img/misc/prison_in_norway/prison_4.jpg
2Qnjj_JOZ-A

Frank Sobotka
05-30-2011, 04:43 PM

I don't have a flat screen TV but a convicted murderer gets to have one for free? Isn't that a kick in the nuts.}:|It's fucking norway, not america.
Nothing in your comment applies to norway.

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 06:00 PM
you still locked up.
i'd rather be starving and homeless than locked up.

if you wanna trade freedom for what looks like a 2 star hotel, then do you.
if i was starving and homeless and gay...maybe.

IrOnMaN
05-30-2011, 06:13 PM
you still locked up.
i'd rather be starving and homeless than locked up.

if you wanna trade freedom for what looks like a 2 star hotel, then do you.
if i was starving and homeless and gay...maybe.

Most people just don't care because they know the system and how it works. As I stated before, prisons are a business. The government funds prison and privately own prisons. More prisoners, more money.

We're in a recession now, so the prisons are money a killing.

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 06:19 PM
most people, i'd be willing to bank on about 90%, of the people in prison, no matter how nice of a prison it is, would rather be out than in.

if you think otherwise then i suggest you go ask someone who has been to prison.

trudat on the biz aspect tho. there are even bigger bucks to be made on the collateral businesses like providing the food, commissary, bedding, clothing and products it takes to maintain a prison.

i'm gonna open a prison if i ever get the chance.

IrOnMaN
05-30-2011, 06:33 PM
trudat on the biz aspect tho. there are even bigger bucks to be made on the collateral businesses like providing the food, commissary, bedding, clothing and products it takes to maintain a prison.

Why not open up a shelter? The people who work there can care less about the people who are homeless. All they care about is their pay checks.

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 07:11 PM
there are plenty of shelters, good shelters. i volunteered at a few of them for years.
we need better prisons, especially black owned.

IrOnMaN
05-30-2011, 07:20 PM
we need better prisons, especially black owned.

Why's that?

Uncle Steezo
05-30-2011, 08:06 PM
prison doesn't work as it stands today.

TSA
05-31-2011, 01:54 AM
most people, i'd be willing to bank on about 90%, of the people in prison, no matter how nice of a prison it is, would rather be out than in.

if you think otherwise then i suggest you go ask someone who has been to prison.

no dude, you'd be surprised, but 90% want to be in not out. Think about it. if you go to prison, odds are, though not all the time, you suck at life.
therefore in prison, you are safeguarded from the shit that REALLY bothers you if you suck at life

bills
child support
following laws
fitting in
working
friendlessness
being a nobody

as well as the non option aspects that may make life suck

poverty
living in a shitty neighborhood
not having shit

and if you look at 90% of prisoners, they feel the same about all these subjects. So how can you avoid that? go to fucking prison bruh.

you get friends (WAY more friends then enemies, all that beef shit is a myth)
respect
you don't have to pay bills
work
go to school
you already grew up not having shit what's the difference
and sociopaths prefer that setting over normal society because it's a world they built to suit their mental disposition.

also, no matter how shitty the ENVIRON, if you're there too long and it's too different from where you came from, you get rewired to prefer it and lose your ability to function in your original environment.

during vietnam you found a LOT of troops more willing to be in vietnam getting shot at, ate by mosquitos, starved, scared, shell shocked beaten and abused then to be at home with their wife and kids cause they're not the same anymore.

look at animals. if you keep it in a zoo for too long, then let it out into the wild, it won't make it.

prisoners are no different, they like that shit. I deal with them everyday, the LOVE it, they say they don't and say they wanna 'get out' but in action you can clearly see they love it, it's all an act and they don't feel they belong in normal society.

TSA
05-31-2011, 02:00 AM
and if you go to nigeria ask niggas about Kirikiri and you realize that a black owned prison is the last thing america needs.

RzaRectum
05-31-2011, 03:02 AM
prison doesn't work as it stands today.

You know, the concept of prison as a place to reform yourself resonates well compared to what we have right now. What changes would you want to implement to the current policies and standard operating procedure?

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 03:03 AM
ok kid, i'll take your word for it, even though the people i know who have went to prison have told me otherwise.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 03:08 AM
You know, the concept of prison as a place to reform yourself resonates well compared to what we have right now. What changes would you want to implement to the current policies and standard operating procedure?

1. counseling
2. basic education
3. skilled trade training
4. reintegration programs

i don't feel like typing up a long post tonight but i'll use this post as a placeholder and come back and elaborate.

yonder
05-31-2011, 07:14 AM
there have been several cases with immigrants commiting a crime and then turning themselves in to the police just to get to jail. they wont commit such serious crimes that will get you to the maximum security, just the chill ones. of course you dont want to go to jail normally but once you are there what the fuck can you do? just get used to it, the problem is that people get TOO used to it.

i dont know how it works in america but how can prison be good business? isnt it your tax money that pays for everything? of course some people will benefit while the american people are losing.

100 000$/year for every convict in sweden.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 08:00 AM
we have stepped up our game. we have privately owned prisons now. its big biz.

IrOnMaN
05-31-2011, 09:19 AM
1. counseling
2. basic education

That stuff is good but it doesn't work for people outside of prison, especially for black men. Once employers see that applicants have felons, it's pretty much over for them. As a result, they have to resort to criminal acts in order to provide for themselves. They slip up and get caught either robbing someone or doing something illegal. These people find themselves right back in prison. It's a cycle that doesn't end.

The only way that they could "make it" is if they decide to hook up with a chick who has kids, on section 8, EDT, government cash, the whole smack.

TSA
05-31-2011, 11:38 AM
ok kid, i'll take your word for it, even though the people i know who have went to prison have told me otherwise.
bruh, they're fucking criminals.
in the end of the day they're lying ass criminals.
they're not really the most credible source, i would in the department of health and human services and though my section is a mental house we honestly just swap dudes our with prison just to keep beds open so we're dealing with the same breed of ppl. they're full of shit and love prison. they will tell you they don't but it's really all 90% of them know and have already failed on the outs which is scary to them. once you're used to it prison is a very accomodating place, they'll just never be honest and tell you that.

1. counseling
2. basic education

i don't feel like typing up a long post tonight but i'll use this post as a placeholder and come back and elaborate.
they already have all that shit. In excess. It doesn't work.
Society is so geared and preaching individualism but when real individuals like people with a totally opposite value system then 'we' have step up we try to 'fix' them when we barely understand ourselves enough to fix ourselves or make ourselves something we're not.

these people have a value system different from your. a value system that says basic education, legitimate work and intergration into society is useless and fucking retarded. It's like me telling you to go to a program that will teach you how to be a nigerian. You have no need for that nonsense the way they have no need to be a 'normal functional member of society'

In prison, sociopaths and sociopathy is law. they're avoiding a LOT of the things that they fear on the outs and what they fear you consider normal. Don't get it twisted, criminals are so much more fearful then the average person that it's crippling to them. this is why prison culture is based almost totally on fear and intimidation, but it's ok cause it's THEIR time to be feared and to intimidate.

you may think everyone needs and wants and education and work skills, but you yourself have professed that you never wish to work for anyone.
imagine someone taking it a step further and saying they never want to work, which isn't a hard thing to imagine. Many don't want to go to school in 'normal' society and even when they do they're too stupid or disinterested to do anything it with. imagine someone that's 100% honest with themselves and doesn't even want to start learning.

you have to understand a sociopath. they're 100% about themselves, actions of gratitude or love towards others are always totally self serving. if they have nothing to gain from you and your bleeding on the street they won't flinch. I've seen dudes with 'prison mentality' watch retarded children get knocked out by other prison mentality patients at my work. They will walk right up to you while you're trying to stop the other guys bleeding and get mad that nobody has time to help them make a call.

these ppl in prison don't need books, they're fucking crazy. their brain is wired different from ours. they are real individuals that have their own individualistic goals which we don't understand so we shouldn't pretend they're just normal ppl in a bad situation. if you're into that kinda thing, prison is the fucking SHIT, and almost everyone in there in into that kind of thing. like i said no bills, no child support, no system of worth heirarchy that your hardwired to suck at, no responsibilities, no need to talk to ppl, surrounded by like minded people that think like you, free found, water, gym, and guilt free gay sex...the fuck would a young gay sociopath (and they're all gay for some reason) wanna do with a book after that baller ass shit?

TSA
05-31-2011, 11:43 AM
that also brings up the point of gay acceptance. these men aren't gay cause they're surrounded by men, they're fucking gay cause they're fags.

in the poor black community, or even the poor white but more so the poor black, you can be skinned to the fucking bone for being a faggot.

these are men raised in hyper masculine environments and street culture which sees homosexuality as a reason to be killed. imagine being a black faggot, prison is heaven. COCK DIESEL TATTED niggas fiending buttholes, looking for someone to pipe cause they're little faggots like you? niggas suckin dick for soap and cigarettes, all slurpin the meat and shit? Givin niggas the butthole for a little extra soap and salad and shit? Niggas putting their tongue in your ass cause you gave them bath oils and shit nigga? being COOL for raping a weaker man? NO judgement whatsoever?

It's like if the world were ruled by queers then there's a holding cell of 2000 straight women with nice bodies aching to fuck and you get 'arrested' and thrown in there with them with free food, no child support, and no bills free of charge.

why the FUCK would you wanna leave?!! faggot

Mumm Ra
05-31-2011, 11:56 AM
lol jesus fucking christ

you should get 'arrested' sometime and tell us what its like to not live with any personal freedoms
you make that shit sound like a paid vacation at the bunny ranch

BASCO
05-31-2011, 12:03 PM
tissie is violating that strawman

TSA
05-31-2011, 12:04 PM
lol jesus fucking christ

you should get 'arrested' sometime and tell us what its like to not live with any personal freedoms
you make that shit sound like a paid vacation at the bunny ranch

dude, it is!
im not a black poor homosexual with no real functional amibitions outside of being considered cool by my fatherless peers that honor prison niggas.

but if i were why the FUCK wouldn't i go to prison? you think your free nigga? im talking about a black what your can swap spit with another man's asshole and be considered manly and tough for it. If heteosexuals were being persecuted and i can go to a place where i can swap spit with a woman's asshole and not be persecuted the fuck you think i'll wanna read a Gavin book and leave for?

no seriously? what if the freedom you value isn't important to someone else? what if there are ppl with a different set of goals and values then you? would you believe they existed?

we all know ppl can be more comfortable fighting in vietnam then at a dinner table with their own families, you really think joining the army is crazier and more far fetched a pleasure then going to the greatest gay bonanza in civilization for a young gay black sociopath?

Mumm Ra
05-31-2011, 12:55 PM
im not a black poor homosexual with no real functional amibitions outside of being considered cool by my fatherless peers that honor prison niggas.
thats where this comes in:
1. counseling
2. basic education
just because someone is batshit retarded doesn't mean thats 'just who they are' and are not batshit retarded

but if i were why the FUCK wouldn't i go to prison? you think your free nigga?
i can turn around and walk out my door right now if i so choose. its a pretty cool thing to be able to do. or just walk to another room, thats fun too.

INF
05-31-2011, 01:45 PM
the restrictions that apply to incarceration are def nothing to fuck with. Mumm is plain an simple with it when he said about getting up and going to another room even.

If you aint been on lockdown then you don't know.

IIIIIIIF I had to go back to lockup I would def like something like that norway shit because it takes your mind off the fact that you are on lockdown. Look at all that , they probably even let you have pets an shit.You can probably earn the right to have a cat there , or a bird.

If you want free world shit inside of prison you have to go out of your way on a few diff levels. Either you are connected before you went in , you get connected inside by playing yourself out on numerous levels , you stick to your dolo , become a punk ... etc.those are a few ways to survive in prison.You can get all kinds of stuff , even pussy (female guards) but the reality is this .....

aint no real pussy (besides that guard shit I said but that aint guaranteed)
you can't have your loved ones (kids , siblings , spouses , parents)
you can't just dip
Your life is in danger at all times due to riots between races and rival gangs

WHOEVER SAID ITS NOT VIOLENT IN THERE IS A MF LIE (saying that there is no beefin in there)

when you get locked down everybody splits up into races (TO THIS DAY) and at any given time it could pop off over anything.

shit , everything that I am typing away here is all random but the straight truth.

Being locked up is horrible to the spirit but there needs to be prisons and jails because they are effective.Lockup does all kinds of things from rehabilitation (even though they call it the revolving door) to keeping dollars generating circulation.

If I was to ever get locked up I would appreciate something like the Norway lockup.Fuck getting locked up though. Only way I would go to get locked up is on some From Hell type shit doin dirt for the architect and shit. They would have to tuck me away somewhere like the Norway spot and I would be chill for a while , fuck it.LMAO

oh and YO!!!! all prisons in the US do those 4 things that you listed

1. counseling
2. basic education

you get those offered to you in County Jail lock ups even. When you go to prison these days its mandatory that you do all those 4 things.If you don't do your classes and shit you get all kinds of trouble from write ups that reflect on your parole to extra time. They will fuck your parole hearing off if you don't go to work up in that bitch.

ITS A CRZY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint gonna say it aint for ANYBODY.... there are ppl that need to be there. TSA touched on what kind of ppl these ppl are but I would say there is a lil bit of bias in his description. but yeah ... there are some worthless ppl out there..... for real

IrOnMaN
05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
I think that major problem is that the kids of today idolize crime in general, especially in the black community. Who else can the males look up too? Who else can the females love and desire as mates?

The thought of incarceration scares the hell out of me! I'd probably go nuts and kill someone my first day there. I don't want a record. This is why I follow the rules. The police have so much power. What can I do? They're planting stuff on innocent people so they can fill their quota. That's why I said incarceration is a business because the people who work in the courts, jails, prisons, law firms, police department are dependent on criminals to do their job so they can have one. There won't be peace until we get freedom!

Like Style said, I'd rather be starving to the point of death before I commit a crime in order to settle for the benefits of prison.

INF
05-31-2011, 02:17 PM
I only wish I could have been cut from that type of cloth , Moa. Thats commendable right there and has nothing to do with being lame at all.

I can only keep going forward and learn from my mistakes. Thats all I can do.

The world will push the youth where it wants to and right now there are no feelings involved.Its an all out massacre on the human spirit.Thats off topic though.

Yo! thats good that you wanna be good and know why.You plainly seen the lines drawn and there is nothing wrong with staying in bounds. Thats whats up right there.

TSA
05-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Mumm ra what if someone doesn't value freedom the way you do? This is not a radical idea, some ppl wannna have sex with animals and some shoot themselves in the leg so ppl will respect them. What makes you think everyone in the world wants what makes sense to you and ppl like you when ppl do what you wouldn't on a daily? I'm nt gonna dismis infs experience but if you don't want to be in there, that's normal too, plenty of prisoners do, but prison is some ppls world and even if it 'sucks' more its still their world. Nobody that drenches his body in swastikas and naked women getting killed wants what you want. People are more different then they are alike sometimes n were so quick to dismiss the possibility that our punishment can be the next mans pleasure

INF
05-31-2011, 02:26 PM
yeah man some ppl go in there to have a place to stay. some old heads do crazy bids only to come out wanting to go back in cuz they can't handle it out here. Remember shawshank? That movie was real about prison to a degree. It showed some real aspects of what lockup can do to your mental.

but yeah man ...it's all kinds out there...all kinds of ppl

bums will get locked up on purpose to get that bed and blanket and 3 meals ... its crzy

Mumm Ra
05-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Mumm ra what if someone doesn't value freedom the way you do? This is not a radical idea, some ppl wannna have sex with animals and some shoot themselves in the leg so ppl will respect them. What makes you think everyone in the world wants what makes sense to you and ppl like you when ppl do what you wouldn't on a daily? I'm nt gonna dismis infs experience but if you don't want to be in there, that's normal too, plenty of prisoners do, but prison is some ppls world and even if it 'sucks' more its still their world. Nobody that drenches his body in swastikas and naked women getting killed wants what you want. People are more different then they are alike sometimes n were so quick to dismiss the possibility that our punishment can be the next mans pleasure

i forgot what the point was but those people need serious help because that shit isn't healthy. and from my experience i think those kind of people are in the vast minority.
as far as the definition of justice goes - i think these people need to be rehabilitated, and jail is only good for keeping them away from society until they are rehabilitated.

just because people like to drench themselves in swastikas and naked women getting killed or like to rot in a cage and have other people tell them when to wake up and eat doesn't mean they should get what they want or that their wants are even legitimate

INF
05-31-2011, 03:03 PM
What's funny is that that the prison gangs think they actually run that shit. They think that they run the system yet there they are stuck in it adapting to it's confines.smh

TSA
05-31-2011, 03:07 PM
why rehabilitate them? what are we rehabilitating? we're making someone who's comfortable in one environment comfortable in another at the expense of money time and effort? why not just keep him where he's comfortable? idk what you mean be 'its not healthy' he's gonna die anyways, as we all will, so fuck it, just let him chill. There's not even enough resources out here for those of us that want them the legit way.

Mumm Ra
05-31-2011, 03:26 PM
if someone is in a prison, odds are they did some fucked up shit and that they are not a healthy individual in any sense of the word.
so we should just cater to that, and spend billions of your and my money to cater to their wants because they have some fucked up wants? nah
we're making someone who's comfortable in one environment comfortable in another at the expense of money time and effort? idk what you mean be 'its not healthy' he's gonna die anyway
why not just kill everybody in prison so we can save time money effort and resources? they gonna die anyway. jk
if you mean we'd be making someone who is comfortable committing heinous crimes and is comfortable having taxpayers pay to keep them locked up, now comfortable outside of jail and supporting themselves and contributing to society then yeah thats what i mean

TSA
05-31-2011, 03:29 PM
we dont need to kill anyone because man doesn't have the right of correction over his fellow man, but if someone doesn't like your society, has nothing to do with it, or have actively withdrawn for them allow them the avenue to live comfortably in their own world. rehabilitation 'works' sometimes i suppose, but why do we need it to work? what's the point? not everyone is meant to go through the same narrow road for tokens and prizes that are very easy for large swath of society to see no real appeal in.

llBARlllCODEll
05-31-2011, 03:41 PM
bums will get locked up on purpose to get that bed and blanket and 3 meals ... its crzy

3 hots and a cot lol

i've been locked up a bunch of times. just misdemeanor shit tho. all my time was served in county jails. i wouldnt be able to take goin to prison. not cuz of the people or nothin like that. just what jail does on the mental. knowin u cant go ANYWHERE or even OUTSIDE when u want. no fresh air. no good food. no puissy nothin.

havent gotten any charges since 2006. cept a drunk in pub. i got last Nov. I was tryin to help break up a fight and of course i went to jail.

its like i woke up one day and my mind was made. Im not goin back to jail no matter what. im a scrappin dude too. I had to teach myself how to just walk away.

sometimes i think jail is bad for some people. especially short timers. u get thrown in there with other criminals and then everyody is tryin to out brag eachother for there crimes and shit. and it just keeps u in the same mentality.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 04:37 PM
i would have stopped arguing on page 2.

anyway the diff between my system and the current one is that all 4 are mandatory and perk based. you it would be like the gulag for those who don't wanna rehab and the norway shit for those who do.

it cost more to lock a nigga up than it does to educate him. if we ain't rehabbing then i say kill em all #Golf Wang

RzaRectum
06-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Interesting. So, turn it into a game show like survivor, so to speak. It's a carrot and the stick concept.. So perhaps you can bribe these niggas, but how can this create lasting change? The type of change that make people want to engage in the right behaviors without supervision, and after they've gotten out?

How would you address the issue of integration into the workforce? We all know the problem for those who get out, is that it is damn near impossible to get hired for all-too-many jobs with any sort of felony on your record. That goes for even low paying jobs as far as I've noticed. It's like, you served your jail time, but you haven't regained any trust from the workforce. A catch 22, because they feel "branded for life" for what they did.. even when they regret having done it.

yonder
06-01-2011, 07:02 AM
it just sounds weird for me with privately owned prisons. but it makes sense, that way tax money can go to something else.

id like to point out that theres a difference between a criminal and a career criminal. all it takes to go to jail is being fucked up drunk one night and hit some dude straight in the face. i see those people as normal people and not criminals.

there are "career" criminals who have been criminals their whole life and will probably not change.

theres a difference, the thing is, the normal people get sucked into the life in prison and start with real shit when they get out. prision in sweden is like a school for criminals, you get all types of connection and advice.

sweden cant afford to pay for all people in jail so thats why they got so short sentences. 3 years for rape, 10 for murder and shit like that isnt so unusual.

TSA
06-01-2011, 02:08 PM
yea ppl on here freak out about privately owned things cause they think it means to government is controlling them more. why this makes sense is beyond me.

Frank Sobotka
06-01-2011, 04:35 PM
yea ppl on here freak out about privately owned things cause they think it means to government is controlling them more. why this makes sense is beyond me.Most people don't understand the concept behind taxes.

Privately owned prisons are terrible though, the owners will be interested in profit not the successful rehabilitation of the prisoners.

HANZO
06-01-2011, 05:55 PM
makes sense considering Norway has the one of the highest if not the highest standard of living in the world.

a prison system like this works in Norway because of the high socio-economic standards there; but it will only work in Norway and the other Scandinavian countries. this wont work in countries with crappy living standards, cause that creates more fucked up criminals.

yonder
06-01-2011, 08:35 PM
yeah to be honest pretty much everything is better in scandinavia if you compare to the rest of the world and of course prison aint no exception. life in a scandinavian jail is probably better than your life (NO OFFENCE).

wow how civilized we are with our prison system... we should just execute people who fuck up too badly. and im not talking about spending 2 years on death row, just straight to the guillotine.

who gives a fuck about rehabilitating?
the person in question is either gonna stay away from jail when he gets out or hes going back, its his own choice. some people has got to go to jail just like some people are meant to clean the floor.