PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Longer - Jonny Details Prod. Dr Mindbendah

lex luthah
05-30-2011, 09:37 PM
97__ynVG9bg&feature=player_embedded

Jonny Details
05-31-2011, 07:52 AM
Nicely...dope artwork for that anyways I will gave that other track asap....peacce

lex luthah
06-02-2011, 11:40 AM
thx...anybody else wanna collab hit me up..im working with this nxt cat from toronto...but i got nothing but beats and time...(when u spend all ur $$$ on studio gear, u aint doing shit but workin in the lab...ill be lucky if a nigga comes threw with some trees) but tracks like this make it all worth while...props details....get at me...HOLLA...
LeX

THE MASON
06-02-2011, 12:52 PM
that was a REAL dope track!!

*mind boggled*

damn, real inspiring track right here. makes me wanna rip the mic right NOW!!

props for this one to both yall, its official i NEED to get a Mindbender beat

lex luthah
06-03-2011, 02:49 AM
peace...thx...happy u like my sound...anytime ur ready get @ me...(email) and ill send u somthin...yo ...i was wondering if anybody could help me with a logo (Dr Mindbendah)...i kno i should hit up the grafx corner..but i figure id get better results here...and maybe we can apply it to the song we do...(i did the art for this song)..but i cant tag for shit...i think i just passed with a 60 lol....i kno a lot of ppl here is multi talented..artists are artists...HOLLA

LeX

Caper
06-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Nice Im feeling this track

llBARlllCODEll
06-03-2011, 01:28 PM
all around dope. johnny was nice as usual. feelin that beat. first time hearin a Mindbendah beat. keep grindin both of u!!

lex luthah
06-05-2011, 09:17 AM
word...the more i play this song i realize how fucken siiiik Details verse is...(i float threw roads with no dilemma)= baddest