PDA

View Full Version : man fuck black owned businesses

TSA
05-31-2011, 02:04 PM
everyones always talking about black owned businesses and how there needs to be black owned businesses blah blah blah

man fuck that shit
every black owned business in this town is an asswhipe oriented abuse of customers and black employees can't control their facial expressions.

the fuck i gotta wait for literally 2 and a half hours to get a hair cut when there 2 ppl in front of me? mind you i had to just walk out because i have a job.

then you go to 'black clothing stores' selling hideous shit perpetuating stereotypes and shit then charging 400 dollars, i kid you not, 400 dollars for a pair of no jeans whose brand has no real distriction are respect anywhere outside of prison.

all fucking talking all the fucking time on their cellphones with customers waiting, not making money and shit trying to fucking argue with you when you want a particular hair cut trying to say your head is round when it's fucking square and shit and you tell them to just give you the fucking hair cut and they do and come on some shit like 'ok i see what you mean be square' YEAH THANKS FOR REALIZING I OWN MY FUCKING HEAD FAGGOT

then mcdonalds at night is staffed with all black ppl that just look pissed off and lazy for no reason, getting mad at you for being alive and shit. fuck you you black asshole

i'm totally against black owned businesses. i think if these black ppl were serious they would start killing off these white ppl but since they're not serious and like that slave shit they won't.

fuck em. there's not one black owned busniess that isn't into dickary. even my dad hires homeless alcoholics and won't listen then i tell him that the cost he's saving its worth the trouble. cause he's black. just like the rest of you.

IrOnMaN
05-31-2011, 02:33 PM
I have to agree with you regarding barbershops. I haven't been to one since 2008 (yes I know my hairline is receding but this is when I had a good hairline and all). The one that I always went too moved to another location without my knowledge in 2008. Believe it or not, that barbershop was VERY GOOD in terms of customer service! So, during that time I decide to go to another barbershop. BIG MISTAKE! The barber was probably a low level drug dealer and the women there were fat, ugly, and masculine as heck! The worse thing about it was the guy who cut my hair used bad clippers. He didn't even know how to line up properly. When I walked out, a fat bitch said something really smart. I made a promise to myself that I'd never go to another barbershop again.

I've been to some bad ones in my life, believe me. It's the people who crowd up in there. What can the owner do about it? Business is business.

I can honestly say that some of the black owned businesses I know are pretty good. The clothing stores that I used to go to when I was young were good in terms of customer service. But when they started hiring the ghetto ones, I stopped going to those places because the employees would attract a bad crowd. What makes it so bad is that they'll talk to you as if you're a dog but they'll treat non-blacks with respect and kindness. Are you serious? Who hires these people? If productivity is down, why continue to employ the ones who can understand how to do their job?

Again, all black owned businesses aren't niggerish. It's the environment and the people. You're right about the facial expressions, though. The bitches are usually the ones who do that. For black women, I believe it's a defense mechanism to repeal men because the women believe that every man who looks at them wants them. Really?

b-dolo
05-31-2011, 03:29 PM
TSA, you from Lincoln right? I live up in Omaha, but have been going to Lincoln on occasion for my job. Sometimes I have some time to kill in between stops I have to make. Was wondering if where I can find a black barbershop, and do you got any good eating spots, such as a place that has soul food,

Prolifical ENG
05-31-2011, 03:34 PM
TSA, you should join the 'Lambda Lambda Lambda' frat like on Revenge of the Nerds.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 03:41 PM
he has a point. this is how i knew that he and his dad were gonna fail miserably at starting a biz.

check two
05-31-2011, 04:02 PM
I have to agree with you regarding barbershops. I haven't been to one since 2008 (yes I know my hairline is receding but this is when I had a good hairline and all). The one that I always went too moved to another location without my knowledge in 2008. Believe it or not, that barbershop was VERY GOOD in terms of customer service! So, during that time I decide to go to another barbershop. BIG MISTAKE! The barber was probably a low level drug dealer and the women there were fat, ugly, and masculine as heck! The worse thing about it was the guy who cut my hair used bad clippers. He didn't even know how to line up properly. When I walked out, a fat bitch said something really smart. I made a promise to myself that I'd never go to another barbershop again.

I've been to some bad ones in my life, believe me. It's the people who crowd up in there. What can the owner do about it? Business is business.

I can honestly say that some of the black owned businesses I know are pretty good. The clothing stores that I used to go to when I was young were good in terms of customer service. But when they started hiring the ghetto ones, I stopped going to those places because the employees would attract a bad crowd. What makes it so bad is that they'll talk to you as if you're a dog but they'll treat non-blacks with respect and kindness. Are you serious? Who hires these people? If productivity is down, why continue to employ the ones who can understand how to do their job?

Again, all black owned businesses aren't niggerish. It's the environment and the people. You're right about the facial expressions, though. The bitches are usually the ones who do that. For black women, I believe it's a defense mechanism to repeal men because the women believe that every man who looks at them wants them. Really?

What did the fat girl say to you?

IrOnMaN
05-31-2011, 04:11 PM
What did the fat girl say to you?

I left my umbrella in the shop. I came back to get it and she said, "Ha. Yeah, you bedda had pick da up cuz someone would sho take it." I ignored her and the rest of the bitches while existing the shop. I guess I must've have pissed her off because she yelled saying she was talking to me.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 05:14 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm1tdhgPrN1qcto0ho1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1306963223&Signature=nbZ%2BthrQaCt6rSUtvGRXpn3XGco%3D

Dokuro
05-31-2011, 06:05 PM
TSA, you should join the 'Lambda Lambda Lambda' frat like on Revenge of the Nerds.

fuck that shit its all about Kappa Kappa Kappa yes i am prepared to be kappad

but i have to agree with TSA this time fuck black own businesses except for mine of course

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Dude, It's all about Delta Kappa Epsilon and Sigma Alpha Epsilon.

DKS run the country and SAE are the oldest and have the most members and can draw the most manpower for connections (It's always a plus to be able to actually run into people who can do the handshake and use the connections) I'm going to pledge SAE because there aren't Dekes where I'm going to college. Plus most good schools have a chapter so if I transfer or when I'm a grad student I'll still be set.

I'm mean maybe I'm just being serious on a Wu Tang Forum, but someone's got to be.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 06:41 PM
TSA is mad cause due to his shady nigerian dna he will never get a loan or venture capital.

Dokuro
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Dude, It's all about Delta Kappa Epsilon and Sigma Alpha Epsilon.

DKS run the country and SAE are the oldest and have the most members and can draw the most manpower for connections (It's always a plus to be able to actually run into people who can do the handshake and use the connections) I'm going to pledge SAE because there aren't Dekes where I'm going to college. Plus most good schools have a chapter so if I transfer or when I'm a grad student I'll still be set.

I'm mean maybe I'm just being serious on a Wu Tang Forum, but someone's got to be.
yes yes you are

and Kappa Kappa Kappa (KKK) will always be the greatest house
QWqsNdfxnC4

but i don't know about no frat never been in one

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2011, 07:30 PM
he has a point. this is how i knew that he and his dad were gonna fail miserably at starting a biz.

TSA is mad cause due to his shady nigerian dna he will never get a loan or venture capital.

Troll much?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/5015998772_2f4cca93d0.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-31-2011, 07:38 PM
yes yes you are

and Kappa Kappa Kappa (KKK) will always be the greatest house
QWqsNdfxnC4

but i don't know about no frat never been in one

Yeah but you can't even get with imaginary sorority bitches if you aren't a bourbon slamming fratdaddy. Although I'm sure Style will claim otherwise because of course he's had sex with 50% of the girls in Georgia. What Style doesn't know is he's still a GDI crack fox.

Troll much?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/5015998772_2f4cca93d0.jpg

Yeah Style's feeling small in the pants again I noticed. He's trying to talk shit to TSA again.

Style you're talking shit about a lack of accessible venture capital when you just said your company takes in a total of $0 in revenues the other day.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 07:42 PM
shhhhh robbie....i'm trying to communicate with it.http://paperlesshome.bryanskitchen.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Internet-Troll.jpg

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Style you're talking shit about a lack of accessible venture capital when you just said your company take in at total of $0 in revenue the other day.
you need to learn the diff between revenue and capital investments.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-31-2011, 07:47 PM
well i just hit up this chicken and waffle spot near me and its black owned and they are very friendly and its authentic.

I wanted a menu to take home but they were out which is really dumb, you just opened you should have a stack of menus.

but they hoooked me up with samples and shit. great whole wings and the candied yams made me cum. I hope they do well.

But I know what you mean with some black businesses. ITs like they are doing you a favor sometimes, and that is like the number one way to fail. You dont have to kiss your customers ass, but damn you better be alittle more helpful.

alot of cellphone places have some of these young bruva's working there and its like, these guys actually made it through the interview process? if there even was one, i dunno, i wouldnt sell cellphones but there has to be one.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 07:54 PM
well all i know is the cable guy is always late, the food tastes horrible at most fast food chains, customer service at large corporations is horrible, the US government is financially irresponsible, airlines give less and charge more every year, banks fleece their own clients, and tv programming sucks.

white owned businesses...fuck em.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-31-2011, 08:04 PM
you need to learn the diff between revenue and capital investments.

Yes, you're insulting his general ability to successfully start a business.
I'm insulting your general ability to successfully run one.

Since Venture Capital is not as accessible as one might think, the latter is more damning.

VCs bet on sure things, they minimize risk, they're like hedges.

Assets = Liabilities + Equity

Equity = Capital; basic stuff

But if you can't pull revenue you're fucking misfiring on all cylinders. It's one thing if you aren't clearing profits, but how the fuck aren't you doing revenue?

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 08:33 PM
ignorance...go take a business class or go hit wiki then come back.
most of your fav web destinations do not or did not generate revenue for years.

and i lied a lil bit. i should have said "significant revenue" but i just don't see counting a thousand, give or take a thousand, dollars a year, as revenue especially when we have a $30k/month burn rate.

i mean i could see if i was selling pies or something but thats not the nature of my business.

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2011, 08:37 PM
VCs bet on sure things, they minimize risk, they're like hedges.

Not always. A good number of these firms learned the hard way when they attempted to invest in the digital music industry and got burned due to it being so chaotic, fragmented, and run into the ground because of the ridiculous licensing costs -that put any sort of innovation into a gridlock.

Investing in any start-up is huge gamble, especially if they fail to pivot (which is almost always necessary) or scale prematurely.

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 09:03 PM
robbie knows whats up. right now this "pivot" is what we are going thru right now. the market i'm in moves so fucking fast that we have altered course 3 times in 3 years trying to get in front of the wave.

the first was using html5 video. big move right there.
i can't post the other 2 in this public forum cause we have patents pending and we haven't hit the market yet.

diggy
05-31-2011, 10:27 PM
well all i know is the cable guy is always late, the food tastes horrible at most fast food chains, customer service at large corporations is horrible, the US government is financially irresponsible, airlines give less and charge more every year, banks fleece their own clients, and tv programming sucks.

white owned businesses...fuck em.

I see.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
05-31-2011, 10:45 PM
ignorance...go take a business class or go hit wiki then come back.
most of your fav web destinations do not or did not generate revenue for years.

and i lied a lil bit. i should have said "significant revenue" but i just don't see counting a thousand, give or take a thousand, dollars a year, as revenue especially when we have a $30k/month burn rate.

i mean i could see if i was selling pies or something but thats not the nature of my business.

Since it's so unclear, may I inquire what it is you are doing exactly?

Not always. A good number of these firms learned the hard way when they attempted to invest in the digital music industry and got burned due to it being so chaotic, fragmented, and run into the ground because of the ridiculous licensing costs -that put any sort of innovation into a gridlock.

Investing in any start-up is huge gamble, especially if they fail to pivot (which is almost always necessary) or scale prematurely.

That's my point, I'm saying they don't throw money at you anymore, you've got to wow them, the marketplace is evolving rapidly and the economy was rocky for a while. They can't just buy lottery tickets and expect to make the returns.

EAGLE EYE
05-31-2011, 10:56 PM
It usually takes some fairly big leads and connections to even make a pitch to a VC in our present day. Everyone these days has better luck with Angel groups for the early rounds and later seed investments.

It's nice they have platforms designed to connect the boot-strapped companies to potential investors like http://www.kickstarter.com/ or http://angelsoft.net (http://angelsoft.net/)

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-31-2011, 11:14 PM
then mcdonalds at night is staffed with all black ppl that just look pissed off and lazy for no reason, getting mad at you for being alive and shit. fuck you you black asshole

hahahaha

Uncle Steezo
05-31-2011, 11:14 PM
@boarz- we started a black vidshare site. i know it seems like its been over done but actually if you look at the sites like WStar and similar sites, sll they have is content. the site, the search, the infrastructure, the demographic, the business practices is all on some nigga shit.

my 2 programmers are former bell labs engineers and my ceo (dad) was VP of motorola. my IT guy is from FEMA, my marketing VP is a 25 year vet in hollywood mktg. i provide the vision, strategy, perspective and art direction.

It usually takes some fairly big leads and connections to even make a pitch to a VC in our present day. Everyone these days has better luck with Angel groups for the early rounds and later seed investments.

It's nice they have platforms these days for people who are boot-strapping like http://www.kickstarter.com/ or http://angelsoft.net (http://angelsoft.net/)

yeah we had angels for round 1. about $200k and my pops matched it.

we are about to pitch round 3 in july and have a few irons in the fire for some of the obama grant money (under the table reparations).

we are in such a unique space from the perspective of not being niggerish and also expanding into education, that we actually turned down a few investors in round 2. we were loking for 8 and got 12 turned down 3.

we are about 75% done with site redesign and should be ready to start stunnin by July 15.

its been a long 3 years but we are on the home stretch.

PALEFORCE
06-01-2011, 05:01 AM
why you holding back

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-01-2011, 05:51 AM
@boarz- we started a black vidshare site. i know it seems like its been over done but actually if you look at the sites like WStar and similar sites, sll they have is content. the site, the search, the infrastructure, the demographic, the business practices is all on some nigga shit.

my 2 programmers are former bell labs engineers and my ceo (dad) was VP of motorola. my IT guy is from FEMA, my marketing VP is a 25 year vet in hollywood mktg. i provide the vision, strategy, perspective and art direction.

yeah we had angels for round 1. about $200k and my pops matched it.

we are about to pitch round 3 in july and have a few irons in the fire for some of the obama grant money (under the table reparations).

we are in such a unique space from the perspective of not being niggerish and also expanding into education, that we actually turned down a few investors in round 2. we were loking for 8 and got 12 turned down 3.

we are about 75% done with site redesign and should be ready to start stunnin by July 15.

its been a long 3 years but we are on the home stretch.

Yeah if you're running internet shit I can see that. I thought you were doing graphic design, so not making money would be a bad state of affairs. Graphic design is free money if you're good. You just need to be the guy who gets the contracts with corporations.

Uncle Steezo
06-01-2011, 05:57 AM
yeah, i did web/graf design thing for like 3 years corporate (lucent) and 10 years in my own firm with 2 partners. there is always work for artists.

IrOnMaN
06-01-2011, 08:32 AM
well i just hit up this chicken and waffle spot near me and its black owned and they are very friendly and its authentic.

Yeah. There are restaurants in Detroit, MI that have great customer service, clean, and good food.

alot of cellphone places have some of these young bruva's working there and its like, these guys actually made it through the interview process? if there even was one, i dunno, i wouldnt sell cellphones but there has to be one.

To be honest, I have seen some pretty bad people working is certain stores, offices, etc. Maybe there wasn't an interview. Maybe someone hooked them up with a job. I don't know. Not everyone is perfect.

customer service at large corporations is horrible

I know what you mean. I think that some of these people who work in customer service aren't trained properly. It's not the people, it's these businesses that don't train their employees. It can't be that expensive to train someone to do a job properly.

tv programming sucks.

It sucks because it's all being repeated. Like movies. There's nothing original or creative anymore.

june181972
06-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Thread-starter reminds me of my Uncle, whose name is Tom.

BASCO
06-01-2011, 10:56 AM
What makes it so bad is that they'll talk to you as if you're a dog but they'll treat non-blacks with respect and kindness.

this kind of behaviour made me walk out of a seminar fuming

IrOnMaN
06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
this kind of behaviour made me walk out of a seminar fuming

What happened?

TSA
06-01-2011, 01:03 PM
TSA, you from Lincoln right? I live up in Omaha, but have been going to Lincoln on occasion for my job. Sometimes I have some time to kill in between stops I have to make. Was wondering if where I can find a black barbershop, and do you got any good eating spots, such as a place that has soul food,

lol at soul food in lincoln.
are far as barber shops oasis on like 22nd and O by Mums liquor is the one that pisses me off but the fat light skinned guy with the tattoos is s genius at his craft. the loud mouth skinning mc loc looking guy there is good too but he'll argue with you about how you want your own hair

everywhere else is too shady. at Cliffs the dude will stair up sell crack while cutting your hair. you can be there waiting and they'll just stare at you then one of their friends come in and they'll start cutting his hair. its unreal.

muhammeds is ok but he's a complete prick, fake muslim, and overcharges

TSA
06-01-2011, 01:05 PM

dude for real ahahahahahahaha!
but niggas have ways. peace gawrd.

Uncle Steezo
06-01-2011, 01:12 PM
dude for real ahahahahahahaha!
but niggas have ways. peace gawrd.
hahahahahahaha
i'm sure with the right credentials and identification you can work something out.
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/wtf_pics-pickle-boys.jpg

TSA
06-02-2011, 12:56 AM
LOL ya

praise the almitey W
06-02-2011, 12:43 PM
i got your back TSA even though i only have two places i hate one is the mcdonalds by my grandparents house thats part of a gas station and its always filled with black people working there plus it takes way to fucking long to get my food out and i'm like one of the only three customers there and their shake machine is "always broken" and then the barbershop is the second place they fuckin complain about white people or just examplify stereotypes and shit. the only other place ive been to that i hate black people at is a subway restuarant i went to near midwest city in oklahoma, reason why is because its black women working there and if you know the stereotypes of a black woman you know what i'm talking about.