PDA

View Full Version : organic poached yam

soul controller
06-01-2011, 04:09 AM
this is free from any scientific cross contamination,.(later confirmed by modern science)

short 2 part video on The Dogon and the Dark Star Sirius B

http://youtu.be/q3YHd9e4Q2A part 1

whose for second helpings of some yam?

Uncle Steezo
06-01-2011, 01:50 PM
the dogon were on some next shit. nubia and subsequently kemet got some of their swag from them.

soul controller
06-01-2011, 03:05 PM
PEACE STYLE

most true,.the symbols and knowledge they possess is mind blowing..

the weird thing is.. sirius b the dead star, has a planet orbiting it.. so many ancient cultures(all over the world) all say they came from that part of the solar system.. (maybe the real cradle of civilsation)

i was watching that video with a couple of mates over the weekend,. their way of life is so peaceful and in harmony, i wonder if society could ever return to that state

I actually think one of the leading people in kemet went and gave the knowledge to the dogons (aken) i think,, as he seems to dissapear after he became pharoah, statues of him destroyed.... maybe thats a bit yammy lol.. but their statues/depictions look similar..

Changing themes a little.. second helping of organic yam,,. is
a little vide on puma punku

A temple build of Granite and Diorite, (Diorite cannot be cut with anything else but Diamond tools)
The processes and technologies involved in the creation of these temples are still not fully understood by modern scholars.
In assembling the walls of Pumapunku, each stone was finely cut to interlock with the surrounding stones and the blocks fit together like a puzzle.

http://youtu.be/ITpgQogb8XQ

peace

laolu
06-02-2011, 09:41 AM
The Hogon>>>

EAGLE EYE
06-03-2011, 07:05 PM
I think I remember watching this years back. I find this serving of Yam very interesting.

soul controller
06-04-2011, 04:39 AM
i think poaching the yam, is the best way to get the inside nice and fluffy

when i was a kid, i bought a book called children of the dogstar, their was also a kids tv show,. does any one recall it? their was a tripod, a blonde girl and a weird animal,. like a dog,. they went exploring tribes in africa :S