PDA

View Full Version : Crazy and abusive model to sue Cadbury because of 'racist' ad?

check two
06-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Naomi Campbell is reportedly planning to take Cadbury to court for their chocolate commercial that compared the ramp diva to chocolate. She reacted fiercely to the commercial, saying: "It's upsetting to be described as chocolate, not just for me, but for all black women and black people. It is insulting and hurtful." The ad features a picture of Cadbury's new chocolate bar, Bliss, underneath the caption, "Move over Naomi, there's a new diva in town."

Cadbury, owned by US giant Kraft Foods, in its statement justified the commercial saying that, it was "a light-hearted take on the social pretensions of Cadbury Dairy Milk Bliss. After the super model's allegations Cadbury has pulled the ad from broadcast.

But isn't the alleged racist commercial a far cry from anything 'actually' racist. The ad isn't really calling Campbell chocolate, but is merely pointing to the fact that she and the chocolate are popular in town and that it is time to move on. While Campbell has garnered the support of anti-racism activists who are of the opinion that even casual racism should not go unopposed, a sizeable majority of UK population has reportedly expressed their dissatisfaction on the whole issue.

When there are graver and more critical issues to be debated, suing a corporation for a playful commercial shows the vulnerability of the black race, not their strength, said a Guardian report.

-http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/156273/20110602/naomi-campbell-cadbury-kraft-foods-commercial-ad-bliss-chocolate-racism-anti-racial.htm

Dokuro
06-02-2011, 04:20 PM
bitch how dare she attack Cadbury

but its not racist at all

she shouldn't be attacking for race but them using her name

check two
06-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Well they only used the name Naomi, not her full name, I believe. Even though they were intending it to be her, I don't think she is known just for the one word name. I don't know why they would want a psychotic lady affiliated with their candy bar at all anyway.

Uncle Steezo
06-02-2011, 05:05 PM
i bet Check would feel otherwise if a hotdog ad used the line "dogs so tasty, Check Two can stop 'adopting' strays"

Dokuro
06-02-2011, 05:20 PM
speaking of adopting strays whats with PETA

PETA Killed a Shocking 94 Percent of Adoptable Dogs and Cats in its Care During 2010
(3/21/11)

Hypocritical Animal Rights Group Brings Pet Death Toll To 25,840

Today the nonprofit Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) published documents online showing that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) killed a staggering 94 percent of the adoptable pets in its care during 2010. Despite years of public outrage over its euthanasia program, the notorious animal rights group has actually increased the number of adoptable animals it kills at its Norfolk, VA headquarters, to an average of 42 pets every week.

According to public records from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PETA killed 2,200 cats and dogs last year while placing 44 in adoptive homes. Since 1998, a total of 25,840 pets have died at the hands of PETA workers.

“PETA hasn’t slowed down its hypocritical killing machine, even as the group continues to lecture the American public with its phony ‘animal rights’ message,” said Rick Berman, CCF’s Executive Director. “It appears PETA is more concerned with funding its media and advertising antics than finding suitable homes for these dogs and cats.”

Despite its $33 million budget, PETA does not operate an adoption shelter. PETA employees make little effort to find homes for the thousands of animals they kill every year.

“For the 12th year in a row, PETA’s leaders have shown they don’t care about the unlucky dogs and cats that come to its Norfolk facility,” Berman continued. “It’s about time PETA’s ‘shelter’ is reclassified as a slaughterhouse.”

CCF has obtained PETA’s “Animal Record” filings for every year since 1998 from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Members of the public can see these documents at

Uncle Steezo
06-02-2011, 05:33 PM
why not trade strays for chinese manufacturing?

IrOnMaN
06-02-2011, 05:41 PM
I hope someone kills that bitch! She's ugly, self-hating, crazy cunt that shouldn't live. One day, she'll attack the right person one day and then he/she will beat her really badly. Someone could just throw acid on her face. I hate her with such a passion.

Dokuro
06-02-2011, 05:50 PM
why not trade strays for chinese manufacturing?

yeah instead of just killing them we can solve world hunger
http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/a-modest-proposal.jpg

check two
06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Stray humans would supply more food per item and get rid of a greater burden on society.

Uncle Steezo
06-02-2011, 07:05 PM
yeah instead of just killing them we can solve world hunger
http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/a-modest-proposal.jpg

hey and you still get to provide the 3rd world with GMO food. its a WIN WIN

Crackhead Bob
06-02-2011, 07:27 PM
You know the real reason she's upset is because they called her a diva. She's isn't a diva, she's just a cunt.

diggy
06-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Crying racism for this ad is stupid when there are real racism problems like police brutality, lack of jobs for blacks (esp. males), housing discrimination, and other things which negatively impact peoples quality of lives on the daily.

Uncle Steezo
06-02-2011, 09:04 PM
lol she mad cause she thought she had transcended race but was mistaken.

SKAMPOE
06-02-2011, 09:06 PM
ahahahahahah

Dokuro
06-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Crying racism for this ad is stupid when there are real racism problems like police brutality, lack of jobs for blacks (esp. males), housing discrimination, and other things which negatively impact peoples quality of lives on the daily.

all thing but police brutality white people are going through to

wait is brutality still a problem .......i don't know i don't have problems with cops

maybe because i'm like "good after noon officer"
and you like man i didnt do nufin why you harassin me nigga

try just being more polite the'll let you go
well works for me

SKAMPOE
06-02-2011, 10:48 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lazwb3YdHc1qao28co1_500.jpg

TSA
06-02-2011, 10:54 PM
no dude i support that whore. im tired of being called chocolate all the fucking time too. white people, WTF?! that shit's annoying and bizarre. My sister told me she had to walk out of a party with her friends cause one of the white girls called over guys and announced that 'some chocolate' was coming over

chocolate? really white people? the fuck you wanna do now? EAT me nigga? is that what you're implying, that im a delicious treat nigga? wtf?!

Crackhead Bob
06-03-2011, 02:46 AM
^bittersweet

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 02:52 AM
^bittersweet
lol genius.