PDA

View Full Version : This Yam that eThers all yams including me.

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 07:12 PM
this nigga keeps it too real. i've been listening to this cat for the past few weeks. he has proposed ideas that i was against in ways that made me re-evaluate my own beliefs

may i introduce Bernard Poolman

The Mentally Weak.
ZpoVrOY3IDM

Geoncide is the product of free will
cbspCZXHC7U

Internal Photoshop
OIgai0AY5JE

Blood and Racism
V3ym4qPShtA

for Louis:
Inner Peace, the big con of consciousness
r30-wZJzi4k

Charity is capitalistic Forgiveness
cbspCZXHC7U

dude has like 500+ uploads. each one has nugget of wisdom.

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 07:47 PM
fuck i agree with him mostly

Charity is a farce
magazine models are photo shopped
the mentally weak are close minded
and i hate peace
and the best way to prove there is no race is we can crossbreed

genocide is actually a product of religion though

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 07:55 PM
the peace one though completely me

peace is stasis it is contentment it is corruptions just giving up and acceptance

thanks style i completely agree with the peace one except for the afterlife i believe in an afterlife

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 08:06 PM
thats where i got the outro to this number
mHJUIklfs1M
he goes hard on so-called enlightened do gooders.

i'm still trying to get a grip on his equal money system tho.

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 08:28 PM
equal money is something i disagree with you should be rewarded on effort
i like capitalism

SKAMPOE
06-03-2011, 08:36 PM
this shits deep
thought provoking indeed..

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 08:41 PM
equal money is something i disagree with you should be rewarded on effort
i like capitalism

lol i seriously hope you don't think thats how capitalism works.
cause the majority of the hardest working folks are the ones at the bottom.

TSA
06-03-2011, 08:47 PM
sounds like 90% of communists.

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 09:14 PM
lol i seriously hope you don't think thats how capitalism works.
cause the majority of the hardest working folks are the ones at the bottom.

no thats a corporatism we are living in its part of the plutocracy in USA

we are not a capitalist society anymore we are not a republic ether the bailout was the evidence you need

there is no bailout in capitalism

capitalism is supposed to be separate of government

this is not the america we dreamed of it's been hijacked by tyrants and its about time we refresh the tree

i for one am not going to give my child every little dollar he or she needs to work until he or she reaches about 25 so i instill the value of hard work equals rewards

capitalism is dead

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 09:15 PM
communism and capitalism are 2 sides of the same coin. they both aim to keep the majority of the population at the bottom to support the top.
i speak from the experience of living in a communist country and having friends from communist countries. we spent a lot of time comparing notes.

but anyway...

SCmP0KacGwo

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 09:16 PM
well the only people who are real capitalist are the small business owners

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 09:17 PM
communism and capitalism are 2 sides of the same coin. they both aim to keep the majority of the population at the bottom to support the top.
i speak from the experience of living in a communist country and having friends from communist countries. we spent a lot of time comparing notes.

but anyway...

SCmP0KacGwo

once again not capitalism

thats because of the liberal agenda they call it social capitalism

i call it corporatism

TSA
06-03-2011, 09:25 PM

but anyway...

SCmP0KacGwo

there has never been a communist country, and all communist countries will tell you that. there are countries aiming for communism, but it has never been achieved.

and i hope you're not considering china a communist country because by all classification it's an idealistic capitalist oligarchy.

also i've been watching these videos and was disappointed cause i thought this guy would say something news, impressive, or thought provoking but he didn't. His opinions run in sync with those of ever anti-anti i've ever met. People that think intellectualism is the ability to be anti any and everything for the sake of being anti that said thing. If the mainstream suddenly starts agreeing with them they will suddenly start disagreeing with the mainstream because the point is to be anti, not to learn or teach.

also, did he just tell me to join his cult?

TSA
06-03-2011, 09:28 PM
also, capitalism doesn't have an 'aim'. It's just and explaination of human behavior when it comes to property or money but there's no 'aim' saying capitalism has an aim is like saying the sun has an aim.

sure you can find and 'aim' by calling whatever it looks like from your perspective, or your innate need to be anti something, an 'aim' but that's a narrow ignorant view of a very complex and vast set of natural rules.

diggy
06-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Ayyo, that's amazin, gun in ya mouth talk....connek thoughts ta make ma man child walk...

Dude is a thinker and that's good. The mentally weak was on point.

And for some reason, as soon as I entered this thread, I kinda thought I knew what the voice on the video sounded like. Anyway...

Also check this guy out, Style. He may not have as much videos as your man, but he is also thought provoking from a taoist perspective...He has not been putting up vids recently though...

7dDvVnpO3wI

IStRweTHySE&feature=related

gnpYvJomz10&feature=related

Give him a listen.

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 09:55 PM
also, capitalism doesn't have an 'aim'. It's just and explaination of human behavior when it comes to property or money but there's no 'aim' saying capitalism has an aim is like saying the sun has an aim.

sure you can find and 'aim' by calling whatever it looks like from your perspective, or your innate need to be anti something, an 'aim' but that's a narrow ignorant view of a very complex and vast set of natural rules.
agreed

capitalism works because its how humans work

let the system do it self if you get involved capitalism fails
like communism regulations or corporatism bailouts

regulations + Bailouts = america
we are not capitalist anymore

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 10:47 PM
capitalism works cause thats how humans work? huh?
humans worked communally for over hundred of thousand of years.
capitalism is a pipe dream. there has never been true capitalism because it doesn't work. humans are incapable of operating in that system because its based on greed. greed chips away at the foundation of justice and equality.

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 10:59 PM
so you believe humans are not greedy

well human nature is not an easy subject so
if thats your opinion but what i can say for me is and if i have to forgo Justice for my ambition then i will and i'm sure others fill the same

with communism the only people that achieve there dreams are politicians every one els get mediocrity and i don't want that do you

i will take a bet that no one wants mediocrity and real capitalism is the one way to achieve that why giving to your fellow man

isn't that what every one want they want to feel special while helping every one

come on style you cant tell me you don't want to be the king of the hill why els would you post your sexual conquest on this forum for one moment your on top and you like that tell me you don't like to have power and i still wont believe it

what do you think the man or woman who invented the knife or the wheel was thinking
with this i will finally have prestige in my tribe people will listen to me i will have power

if i give you a dollar will you be happy or will you want another
are you really content with mediocrity or do you want more

i have always wanted more i'm never satisfies my ambitions are everything its the one thing that keeps me going well that and family

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 11:02 PM
great there i go again sounding like Lucifer

i'm not trying to cox you down the path of damnation

im just trying to get you to realize just what you are
the only animal greater then god

once you know your self you will know other allot better

TSA
06-03-2011, 11:08 PM
capitalism works cause thats how humans work? huh?
humans worked communally for over hundred of thousand of years.
capitalism is a pipe dream. there has never been true capitalism because it doesn't work. humans are incapable of operating in that system because its based on greed. greed chips away at the foundation of justice and equality.

you're confusing captialism with individualism. you can operate communally and conduct in a captialist system. All companies are communal. the problem with capitalism is we gave it a name. It's not a philosophy or way that somebody 'came up with' as a solution to a problem, it's the natural arrival of human desire into action, but once we started calling it 'capitalism' we started looking for it's opponent 'system', it's evils, it's goods, it's allie systems and all the goofy things that human beings are inclinded to start thinking about once they label something.

you speak of justice equality and greedy as if they're not subjective. such things only exist if you're willing to believe your world view is the only world view, the righteous world view, the superior world view and or theonly deserving world view of existence and consideration.

human beings have been operating in a system based on 'greed' from the minute they came out of a vagina screaming and distrubing the peace so that their infantile needs can be met without consideration of anyone else's need for silence or calm. That's greed. Eating food is greed. Sex is greed, and the only thing wrong with greed like capitalism is we gave it a name and made it into and evil villian.

in order to developed a more well rounded world view we have to get past the ignorance of turning words into personalities in the cosmic war of 'good' and 'evil'.

capitalism exists, it's neither 'good' nor 'bad' because both concepts are simplistic and infantile. it's what came to be before humans started coming up with very unnatural 'systems' to counter it out of an arrogant belief that they can 'solve' all the worlds 'problems' by not giving people a paycheck.

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 11:14 PM
the guy who invented the wheel was more concerned with making life easier.
i don't what my sex life and economics has do do with eachother.

TSA
06-03-2011, 11:16 PM
as was the intention of the person that invented the Iphone, but to say the Iphone's invention was void of capitalist intent and greed would be silly.

and to show how cartoonish lables like 'greed' being bad, and 'equality' being good, what's to become of a slave that wants to be equal to his master when his very want for more then he currently has is motivated by greed? If a slave was void of all greed he would be content with the position he's in as a slave, but he's not, he wants more out of life then slavery, we wants freedom which he currently doesn't have.

you can try to seperate this 'greed' from the 'greed' of someone that wants a car, but in the end of the day it's the same thing and we can't just decide that it's 'evil' in assessing anything because 'evil' is subjective. Is the slave who is trying to destroy the order that benefits the master not evil to the master? is he not an enemy who's interest is worthy of vanquishing like any other 'evil' entity to it's declarative enemy (the master)?
If such wasn't true the slave master wouldn't be able to use the term uppity nigger to show a problem. it would instead be his way of complimenting the slave's desire for equality..but it's not, it's an insult, because to him a slave wanting equality is an enemy to his interest and an 'evil' because a slave wanting equality is still driven by 'greed'.

but from your perspective the slave wanting freedom is good and deserving of it and this isn't evil, the slave master is evil.

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 11:18 PM
greed-Intense and selfish desire for something, esp. wealth, power, or food.

TSA
06-03-2011, 11:20 PM
ok

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 11:31 PM
the guy who invented the wheel was more concerned with making life easier.
i don't what my sex life and economics has do do with eachother.

economics have everything to do with anything in life ether its for knowledge, wealth or prestige your doing it to give value to your existence

the more you have the more better you feel and the more people will want you
that longing for acceptance and closeness is at the heart of greed

the word love never exited till like the 1800 the fact is sex and marriage was all about the money

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 11:35 PM
love has existed since the first mother animal gave birth and looked at her baby.

as far as the other stuff, i guess that your life view. idk.

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 11:37 PM
ok i guess that love thing makes sense but it was never met for romantic relationships

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 11:39 PM
but i do want to say this capitalism is good for one thing undisputedly and that progress and some day a better system will come along

Dokuro
06-03-2011, 11:40 PM
but its not what we have now and its not what that guy talks about which is extreme communism

Uncle Steezo
06-03-2011, 11:46 PM
romance and love are not the same thing.
love between a man and woman is real.
you don't love ur wife? or do yall have one of those loveless "partnership" marriages

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 12:23 AM
no i love her i'm just say that its a relatively new concept back in like the 1700 it was unheard of to marry out of an emotion
it was so unheard of that they didn't put a name to it
even now a days loving some one out of your cast is incomprehensible

back in the day it was all about economics what is the partner bringing to the relationship capitalism was the one thing that brought on this cultural change now a days you can marry a bum and both of you can ascend their cast

thats the one thing capitalism does good everything els except communism you can never ascend society

but with communism your all equal and mediocre there is no cast

now i worked hard to be a bourgeois and i'm sure with a little effort, greed and luck you can be one to

and with that new possibility we as a society rewrote the laws of relationships to include love

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 12:24 AM
progress its what capitalism does best

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 12:52 AM
what do you consider progress?

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 01:07 AM
well allot of things its just how we move forward as a human
its how we grow as a society

heres some fun

http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/timeline.swf

it goes up to were we started to record shit and that made society progress faster

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 01:08 AM
you could write a book defining mans progress and you wouldn't even scratch the surface

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 01:20 AM
by that presentation it would seem that nature determines man's progress.

but how do YOU define progress? i mean yo have used the word a few times so far so u must have at least an abstract.

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 02:27 AM
how we move forward as humanity
you can speed it up or slow it down but you cant stop it
it is almost like an effect of nature and like that things can get in the way
ie Yahweh

think of us on a fix point of a spiral that is in constant growth and decay
if we move to slow the spiral edge catches up
and if we go to fast we fall off
the end result of ether one is humanity death
progress is the speed of which we move on that spiral

i think thats the best one i can give you

reality in one picture is
http://www.t0.or.at/spiral23/spiral1.gif

its basic form of everthing

CEITEDMOFO
06-04-2011, 02:37 AM
I LIKE HOW STYLE AND FMJ ARE TRYIN TO SPREAD THE KNOW THE LEDgE SINCE I TAUGHT THEM ABOUT BASEDiSM

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 02:41 AM
actually most of this is my fault because i haven't got my KTL fix in a while

wait this was all a conspiracy

the yams wanted an excuse to spread into gen chat and the used me to branch out

EAGLE EYE
06-04-2011, 03:56 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lls1lkia7E1qhbna4o1_500.jpg

Soul Controller
06-04-2011, 05:02 AM
sick thread styles.. thankyou for the videos.

unfortunatly i couldnt read past louis writing capitialism works cos humans work.. lol
WTF what was that video on closed minds saying??

as style said,, humans have lived with out capitialism for 1000's of years,.
humans natural way of living i doubt is, exploiting others for monetary gains..

but i would say modern society has been indoctrinated through various means, to become capitalist slaves,. only thriving for material gains.. hence why i see whats louis is trying to say,. what happened in 1933? do u know how the bankers, managed to get every country out of debt?? somthing to do with a bonded birth certificate..(that each member of the corporation, has a copy of.. check your CERTIFIED COPY)
since then, humans have been greedier than in previous times..
plutocracy started along time ago. now its just obvious..

peace

Soul Controller
06-04-2011, 05:04 AM
louis do u like the spiral in my avatar?

we have another thing in common. w00t!!

a love of spirals

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 05:28 AM
love was invented in the 1700s.
so i guess the serfs and peasants married based on who had the nicest burlap tunics.

smh.

but yes he is right. lois was the spearhead of the gen chat yam movement. our lil sacrificial lamb. its no coincidence that we nailed a demon to the cross of know-ledge.

Mumm Ra
06-04-2011, 07:18 AM
first video i opened, this shit is deep
UobOzFVJ4bs
i like how he keeps all his videos short and to the point

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 07:26 AM
yup. i think people fear equality because without the external/material some of us would feel un-equal due to a lack of substance/character.

age old tale, i know. small dick big car shit. what they need to realize is that if we cdevalue the external then it will free up time energy and focus so that they can concentrate on being better people.

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 05:29 PM
the small dick big car theory is false
there is not a human on this rock that doesn't want more

even big dick having motherfuckers want to have a nice care and those that can get it will
we are materialistic and thats a direct consequence of out abstract creating mind

because we can make this
http://www.carnews-review.info/pics/bentley%20(2).jpg
we want this

what is the point of having a cake if you cant eat it

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 06:32 PM

http://www.kenlauher.com/Portals/40296/images//dalai-lama.jpg
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/Jordan4Fun/the-cake-is-a-lie.jpg

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 06:54 PM
that man just want his kingdom, his power and his slaves back

greed is a bitch right

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 07:02 PM
don't get the wrong idea

China was wrong to interfere the should have let the Tibetan people overthrow their Theocratic Government but now the dictators out of the way and you want to put him back in power

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 07:04 PM
dalai lama should stand tial for crimes against humanity
lWTD2MjCg0g

he believed in eating his cake but he has you fooled to giving yours to him

hmmm this cake is an illusion you don't want it

Soul Controller
06-04-2011, 07:11 PM

even big dick having motherfuckers want to have a nice care and those that can get it will
we are materialistic and thats a direct consequence of out abstract creating mind

because we can make this
we want this

how did that cake come about?
What countries needed to be conquered for democracy, so western corporations could mine minerals that are used in HI-TEC equipment,,indiginious peoples had to be moved off their home land, well forced, in most cases by rebels who where supported by the same companies we marvel at for our technical achievements,.

does that make the cake poisoned?

if technical achievments and corporations had more ethical and moral rules,. then maybe these 'achievements' would be worth something, but until our current civilsation/society realises that,.we just fooling ourselves thinking we are civilised.

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 07:40 PM
"the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"
-Einstien

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 07:54 PM
how did that cake come about?
What countries needed to be conquered for democracy, so western corporations could mine minerals that are used in HI-TEC equipment,,indiginious peoples had to be moved off their home land, well forced, in most cases by rebels who where supported by the same companies we marvel at for our technical achievements,.

does that make the cake poisoned?

if technical achievments and corporations had more ethical and moral rules,. then maybe these 'achievements' would be worth something, but until our current civilsation/society realises that,.we just fooling ourselves thinking we are civilised.
um your missing the point don't let your hatred for corporations blind you

it doesn't matter
every one that has a cake want to eat it
its human nature there is not point in having your cake if you cant eat it now is there
and if you don't eat it are you not wasting it
"the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"
-Einstien
um no Einstein was an idiot

the differences between stupidity and genius is stupidity does not learn from mistakes

Soul Controller
06-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Einstein always kills it with quotes.

Soul Controller
06-04-2011, 07:58 PM
so we;re not wasting the lives of those people we kill or move off, to other pastures?

saying the lives of those people doesnt matter, is a cold way of seeing the world.
even colder way at the disregard of human life,

the achievement is having human life.

i dont have hatred to corporations, i have hatred to the destruction of this planet and inhabitants

i guess if u destroy more and more of the earth, the cake tastes sweeter?
more fruitful? more rewarding??

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 08:35 PM
i dont have hatred to corporations, i have hatred to the destruction of this planet and inhabitants

i have already told you i do not buy it one bit your words have already should me your true intentions

you hate corporations probably out of envy you may say to your self its because of that reason maybe you believe it to

you lied to your self so much that it has because your reality

and it almost 80% probable that if we meet it would be true

reading people true intentions is a gift i got from master Q.B. Fox

if you were really a person whit the environment at heart you would be working with people in those corporations to make thing better for every one instead of just pointing a finger

those people lives do matter

as much as the stone in the road of progress

progress is a sharp double edge sword

and blood is what it thirst for

Soul Controller
06-04-2011, 09:20 PM
lol i have worked for govt corporations and huge energy suppliers in the uk. with the sole purpose of helping people..
and u know what

YOU CAN NOT.
its frustrating as fuck

u really have no idea what u chat about.. please open ur eyes.. stop being closed minded..

lol if u wanted to help u would join a corporatoion( and thus end up supporting it blindly.. like how u do ) and then u could make achange??
lol that does not work

independent research, is what makes the change. not scientifically funded organisations and corporations, where u have little to no say.. even if u control a dept.

your gift of true intention is way the fuck off course.

i live a clean as lifestyle as i can.. how the fuck have i lied to myself??
ive worked in these corporations.. ive seen it from the inside

the fucking motto of one of my last govt corporate jobs was.. we wear our customers shoes'

dickhead me took it literally and thought,, wow ive got a job that can actually help those who are unfortunate.. but.. beaurocracy and hidden bullshit. at every turn

please get to see the real world. or on a second note.. take look at urself. ur values.. instead of trying to diss me. .when u clearly have no UNDERSTANDING, of me., or my views.. might even help if u read the posts when i explain about my self.

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 10:11 PM
so you are not responsible for this current environment

keep pointing the blame like every one ells nothing will get solved

take responsibly and work together to move things forward

and that doesn't mean only work with those who share you hatred ..um-er ideals
the only way out of this mess is progress

once you understand yourself you can start to understand others but as long ans you hold an enemy you will always be blind
like the rest of our stupid species

you are not an environmentalist
because you refuse to work with the people that have the ability to actually help

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 10:14 PM
oh and calling me close minded is

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000241070/polls_GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack_30 40_650271_poll_xlarge.gif

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 10:17 PM
so fare everything you post has been the same instead of trying to show who is the bad guy

maybe you can give ideas to how to make things better

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 10:31 PM
progress is a sharp double edge sword
and blood is what it thirst for

this is what i sensed in you when we talked yesterday.
the price of progress is bloodshed.

but yet when you were on the other side of the blade handle you cried to Mod for justice.

regardless of the outcome of KTL, the majority wanted progress and shed your blood in an effort to get it.

:)9:( takethattakethattakethattakethattakethat

Dokuro
06-04-2011, 10:52 PM
bite me

oh and how was that progress

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-04-2011, 11:10 PM
swag.

Mumm Ra
06-04-2011, 11:45 PM
this is what i sensed in you when we talked yesterday.
the price of progress is bloodshed.

but yet when you were on the other side of the blade handle you cried to Mod for justice.

regardless of the outcome of KTL, the majority wanted progress and shed your blood in an effort to get it.

:)9:( takethattakethattakethattakethattakethat

hhahaha ethered.

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2011, 11:51 PM
bite me

oh and how was that progress

it wasn't. which proves my point even more.

how can the limitation of your expression of consciousness be progress?

:)9:(

do you feel that?

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 12:01 AM
yeah i know i left and progress reverted

the KTL is in the dark ages

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-05-2011, 12:05 AM
whoever louis cypher is its annoying as fuck to read his posts he reminds me of the great dane

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 12:08 AM
that right

http://www.obeythepurebreed.com/images/great_dane_usa.gif

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2011, 12:16 AM
yeah i know i got booted and progress reverted
the KTL is in the dark ages
fixed.

yes and what does that abstraction tell you about a civilization who acts that way?

but to really stir the shit pot....
we have made progress in this thread not in spite of bloodshed, but because of bloodshed. BUT... in order to progress we must revisit the point at which we reverted and try another way because we now know that bloodshed doesn't work.

because genius learns from mistakes. right? stupidity does not. right?

:king:

crown me.

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 12:39 AM
what your talking about is rewriting those mistakes instead of moving forward
yes you must look back but going back is a different play all together

your playing a vary dangerous game there buddy

but every one has there methods

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2011, 12:55 AM
danger is my middle name.

but no. the past cannot be changed. but since time is not linear we can approach the next instance in a different manner. instead of smearing your blood on the walls of ktl we can try this method right here. building.

building allows both sides to find equilibrium. i know by saying this you will do it but... you did your best to speak english and not post unrelated anime vids and i did my best not to delete your posts and ban you.

lol

but for real. equality. each post is equal in value. each person is equal in value. each spirit is equal in value. each will is equal in value.

if these things are true then no one can or should impede upon another's right for personal gain. aka greed is wrong.

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm Dane'G-Russ
not you

but what you can have personal gain with out taking from some one else

i don't like mediocrity so i rather have what some one else can get but are to lazy and stupid to get it

i'm making money right now and i'm about to go surfing in a few minutes
do what i want and i don't have to worry about anything else if i can do that then i'm happy so what if i had to take what others could have had if only they were smarter or luckier i'm not gong to settle for mediocrity why i wait for some one who may or may not get theres

yeah every soul is equal that i agree with
but my wallet doesn't
greed is good

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2011, 02:44 AM
equality ≠ equal shares.
if i only want 3 slices of pizza but my "share" is 6, then by all means, you eat 9.
but you ain't gonna eat 9 by taking 3 from me.

no man is an island. we all depend on someone.

in an office, a janitor is just as important as the CEO.
let the toilets back up and see how much work gets done.

Soul Controller
06-05-2011, 04:49 AM
louis,, what change can their be?, the system is fucked.. not one part of it. but how can we change everything ,education. medicine.. the way we exploit peoples and the lands. stopping future generations from the having the same beauty.,

human pyschology, the mindframe that has been inplanted into people, and their subconscious, needs drastic overhauls,. i aint pointing the blame at others.. im making people aware. thatsthe only way change will come.. as those in the places of power. DO NOT WANT CHANGE.

i do take responsibility,, but thats for me, and for educating people i care about,. its easier and alot more detailed sitting face to face.. going through views/documents/facts.. rather than on a forum(ive asked u serious questions in this thread, and u just miss them out,. and say i know what u really are.. etc.. when u clearly do not know what i am.. if ucan answer the questions on page 4 :) ty)

this clearly shows how much YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, OR UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING.

'and that doesn't mean only work with those who share you hatred ..um-er ideals'

as ive stated before. we are all expressions of the same consciousness.. i do not hate corporations. i do not hate anything..
human consciousness needs to experiance the good with the bad, for us to understand and move on,.
that is how u make progress,, understand, the good andthe bad, and adapt accordingly...( i feel that process will come from, the average human, and not those in lofty pirch's, i can explain this in way more detail.. human consciousness is changing., )

i do understand myself.. ive managed to break away from the indoctrinated belief system i had inplanted in me, when i was attending schools/universities,. its hard to see the reality of the world is, especially when you have tinted glasses on that make u marvel at everything modern man does..

to understand yourself,. you have to look at things subjectivly.

with no pre concieved beliefs

all the evidence that i look at, shows that corporations exploit to make cash gains.

thats the whol point of capitalism?

you said

progress is a double edged sword, blood is what it thirsts for..

to me, that mind frame is going extinct,.
no one can call themselves civilised, and think killing a HUMAN life for monetary gain is acceptable.

to even rationale try to make that point.. after the countles genocides in history..

you said in a next thread u believe in reincarnation?

so do u believe in karma? ( i do not)
how would karma and reincarnation work, if u willingly knew (but didnt accept) that the materialistic pleasures u got from this dimension, where gained through the suffering of others, and continued raping of the planet?

i got no hate. i dont hate anyone. not even people who i dont chat to in real life.
im peace with everyone.. as it makes wonderful things happen in my reality..
i dont fuck with no negative energies..

peace

Soul Controller
06-05-2011, 04:57 AM
but for real. equality. each post is equal in value. each person is equal in value. each spirit is equal in value. each will is equal in value.

exactly how i see it.

the ones who cause trouble on earth, dont see it like that.

Peace

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 08:27 PM
louis,, what change can their be?, the system is fucked.. not one part of it. but how can we change everything ,education. medicine.. the way we exploit peoples and the lands. stopping future generations from the having the same beauty.,

human pyschology, the mindframe that has been inplanted into people, and their subconscious, needs drastic overhauls,. i aint pointing the blame at others.. im making people aware. thatsthe only way change will come.. as those in the places of power. DO NOT WANT CHANGE.

i do take responsibility,, but thats for me, and for educating people i care about,. its easier and alot more detailed sitting face to face.. going through views/documents/facts.. rather than on a forum(ive asked u serious questions in this thread, and u just miss them out,. and say i know what u really are.. etc.. when u clearly do not know what i am.. if ucan answer the questions on page 4 :) ty)

this clearly shows how much YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, OR UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING.

'and that doesn't mean only work with those who share you hatred ..um-er ideals'

as ive stated before. we are all expressions of the same consciousness.. i do not hate corporations. i do not hate anything..
human consciousness needs to experiance the good with the bad, for us to understand and move on,.
that is how u make progress,, understand, the good andthe bad, and adapt accordingly...( i feel that process will come from, the average human, and not those in lofty pirch's, i can explain this in way more detail.. human consciousness is changing., )

i do understand myself.. ive managed to break away from the indoctrinated belief system i had inplanted in me, when i was attending schools/universities,. its hard to see the reality of the world is, especially when you have tinted glasses on that make u marvel at everything modern man does..

to understand yourself,. you have to look at things subjectivly.

with no pre concieved beliefs

all the evidence that i look at, shows that corporations exploit to make cash gains.

thats the whol point of capitalism?

you said

progress is a double edged sword, blood is what it thirsts for..

to me, that mind frame is going extinct,.
no one can call themselves civilised, and think killing a HUMAN life for monetary gain is acceptable.

to even rationale try to make that point.. after the countles genocides in history..

you said in a next thread u believe in reincarnation?

so do u believe in karma? ( i do not)
how would karma and reincarnation work, if u willingly knew (but didnt accept) that the materialistic pleasures u got from this dimension, where gained through the suffering of others, and continued raping of the planet?

i got no hate. i dont hate anyone. not even people who i dont chat to in real life.
im peace with everyone.. as it makes wonderful things happen in my reality..
i dont fuck with no negative energies..

peace
you say this

exactly how i see it.

Peace
then you say this

you need to study your self more

but on the Karma thing i'm already an Asura

progress is not the only thing that requires blood liberty does to

you live in your own little world were you think sacrifice is unexceptionable
no one one this planet can live with out taking another life
i do believe every soul is equal a fly is equal to a man
sacrifices must be made if we are to achieve a better life for all
you cant change reality by will alone you must first work in this reality then change it from with in

the universe is not compatible with peace and the universe does not recognize equality

you live in a fantasy

-Change

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 11:07 PM
you know what this argument with soul reminds me of

this conversation i had with this one guy

flash back
Ecg0y-5Pwm0

Soul Controller
06-06-2011, 05:42 AM
louis,., again you ignore my questions.. and think u know what i mean,.

Originally Posted by STYLE http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2106295#post2106295)

exactly how i see it.

Peace
then you say this

you need to study your self more

everyone is experiancing the same reality.. but our own version. we are expressions of the same consciousness.
just people get attatched to this material illusion, no ones truth / life is more valuable than anyone elses..

we live in very differant realities.. in my reality i would never ask a human to change his views.. or try to ridicule them so, they feel they have to change..
how does that contradict what i said?,. thats what ive always know.. we are all expressions of the same experiance.. no ones words are any more correct. or wiser.. everyones truth, is truth..
but modern man, cant accept that, and tries to push his belief system on everything and everyone,, those who do not see the current way of life, as the most optimum/pinnacle.. are often ridiculed.. and their serious questions ignored.. as you have done..
i do go with a sacrfice has to be made for the good of all.. thats cool. its when sacrifices, are made to benefit a few, whille everyone else is in the dark still.
the thing you cant see louis is,,
their are millions of people like me.. more people arebecomming aware to the damage corporate capitalism is doing to us, the earth and our children

how long is this model sustanable for??
till we have taken all the resources out of the earth??

what a great business model.

i think you need to go and study more

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 05:52 AM
those sacrifices you think are mad for the few if you understood more you would realize there mad for all

but one who does not understand ones self will never be able to understand another and thats were the problem rest

but if you couldn't read the metaphor in that movie clip

then perhaps a song

i5e5FUvRzNQ

Soul Controller
06-06-2011, 06:00 AM
so again.. the few choose what is right for the masses

lol at your stupidness, at saying i dont understand myself.
when you clearly do not understand me.. not even respect me enough to answer the questions i have posed to u numerous times..

i can tell you dont want to go anywhere with this, as you got ur pre-concived ideas, that corporations and sacrificide is moral and part of humanity

where i totally disagree..

and thats it.
end of.

maybe in the near future, your eyes will be opened.

lol nice attempt again.. if u understood more?
your not even understanding my lifestyle. and keep tryingto have a dig at me. cos its so out of the norm, and so against your views on life..

but really. you need to look at shit more subjectivly..
corporations are not their to benefit MAN
their sole purpose is to make cash.
man gets trampled on the daily.. till that changes.. and til u can understand what im saying..
im done with this.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:27 AM
hahhhhhhahhahhahhh

dude i could easily spell this all out for you but i want you to find it your self

but i betting you don't live in a 3rd world society right you live in relative ease do you not think that england has prospered because of its past in exploration forcing those children in those factories
a nation gets exploited now and when the future comes around they have an easer life

and you and i can sit here chating because of those exploited

there has never been a single instant were Good intentions have provided positive results
Good intentions always end in Hell
how ever history from time to time has showed us that with selfish desires we have prospered a man build a rail road on the back of exploited for his wealth and then an entire nation get connected

but enough about that let me say this

i can smell your hate from here and if you do not admit to your hate and take it as part of you it will eat you alive

you hate the vary people that give you an easy life why because of some misguided notion of righteousness so you desire not to let them have there desires fulfilled
and this causes future generations to suffer

why because it make you feel superior and purer then them

i wold like to say you are no different but you are worse then those you hate

show me one thing good intentions have got us that was well good and i will start to second guess my ideals

but the charity game will not be tolerated because that makes shit worse

the only thing good intentions got us was

the dark Ages
Nazi Germany
Communism
Christianity
ect

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:37 AM
but i'm done you don't have the power to change things i do but you don't so i'm going to continue to get mine and those around me will get theres by default

soon i will work my way into the third world give them pennys on the dollar so they can get a home some bread and a good night sleep then some day there children can get an education become a doctor or one of my lawyers and they cant start to build there society

so one day they can be fat and sit in front a a computer talking about how corporations are evil while i fly on my starship to mars to go see my little grand daughter for the first
time

you can sit and steam in your hate all you like and point the finger for a problems that is much deeper then one group

because sacrificing people for personal gain has never done any thing for society

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Sm2CI0Y64dc

Soul Controller
06-06-2011, 07:42 AM
lol good luck too you

and good luck in educating children in the 3rd world, with the same indoctrined mess the west is in.

cos that sure is the future..

as i said.

capitalism cant last, we will drain all the resources on pointless goods that no one buys in stores,. endless amounts of furniture, gadgets, things we dont need or require, but have the choice to buy..

the capitalistic business model is not sustainable,.
and the amount of damage it does, does not warrant its continuation,
needs to be a more fair and just society.

what u dont see is that.. lol building their society = status, status = facism as defined by the top 2% on earth owned 98 of the economies..
and how 50% of all of world commerce goes through tax havens and is un taxed..

go figure
what society do u want?

i sure dont want the one, we have had the last 60 years..
and the way the fascism is heading (merger of govt and corporate)

your actually happy and promoting this

good luck on your quest of giving pennies to the poor

btw ive lived in india, and kenya lucky enough to be born in the uk,.

ive also lived in stillwater oklahoma

if you want, i could set u my exs fb, you can ask her if i was really their with her(in stillwater ok).
her name was daisha nance.. but she married now :)

you dont know me. or know how ive got to my views.

real life experiances.

as ive said countless times. but u seem to miss it

i dont hate. we are all the same thing.
epxericning differant experiances of consciousness,. human consciousness as a whole, needs all these individual experiances to learn from, so when our consciousness learns /experiances everything it can,. it will learn, and we as humans, will physically evolve,. so everyone is LOVE,. we are all the same..i dont hate on many levels!

dont get attatched to this 3d realm,
its all illusions.

i dont hate illusions. all illusions are beautiful.

i say peace, as. posivie energy always conquers everything.

are you into quantum mechanics?

can you create the reality(experiances you desire) around you with just being at peace??

ill blow your brains, if you really get to understand me.

Soul Controller
06-06-2011, 07:50 AM
i find it ironic that your talking about hate, when your the one who doesnt like my viewpoint, and your asking me to change my views, and cos i keep showing them,. i hate?

lol
typical mainstream attitude..(as documented and shown countless times through modern history)
bring on the ridicule.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 02:32 PM
i'm not asking you to change your views i'm asking you to except your hatred before it eats you alive

i can care less about your views i have stated mine and you have stated yours and that that

but you still need to except your hatred for corporations

except your heart is full of malice and discontent i have seen just what hate does to a person who ignores it and its not good but if you except your hatred you can began to achieve what ever it is you desire be that the collapse of modern society or protecting those poor people who just want some food

like me i hate all you so called do gooders and peace fighters i laugh and call you ignorant all the time as your intentions will lead you down the path of hell

but i like you soul you have firm beliefs however misguided i think they are
i would hate to see you end up just a empty vassal eaten by your hate

Soul Controller
06-06-2011, 05:37 PM
lol i love you too louis,
im far from an empty vessel, i got a soul :S and i have weird communications with my subconscious ( some say im lucky. but im not!!)

my hearts not full or malice.
dicontented, yes,. totally hence why my stance on my life/views is so firm now,. ive seen the good side, i cant live like that, when id be helping/ignoring those who cant..

i dont think im a do gooder, most the people i know say im not,.. but i know right and wrong, and everything is bullshit, illusions..through our senses,,

i cant goto hell,. id have too much fun..

even tho im really well u know,, i got dark sides.. lol
which i wont share.. lol
but no hate.. towards anyone

i have been wanting to ask for some info of you tho..as i think u pretty expert at this.. ill make a long story very short,, i need some sick anime/3d games. u know the restrictions of my pc.. lol :s but i can use get to use my gf's laptop if we have to..

so far we want to play/ red light district.. that looks good but too much like aeon flux? i think it is..
bonetown looks proper.. i think we;d enjoy that. but i dont wanna fuck with it on laptop ;/
whats the best low spec game?
also interested in somasex and cherrydolls..
i prefer more anime looking tho.. give me some choices!!

gamesofdesrire.com is fun too.. lol

peace

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 05:52 PM
um i don't like hentai or any kind of porn it does nothing for me and out side of shin megami tensei i don't know any other animeish games worth mentioning there all crap really the anime and manga franchises have yet to crossover successfully
no square been able to do it with there sekirei,full metal, and zombie loan

but on point i don't believe you don't hate i can read your words

Mumm Ra
06-07-2011, 03:08 PM
peace is stasis it is contentment it is corruptions just giving up and acceptance

thanks style i completely agree with the peace one except for the afterlife i believe in an afterlife

buuuut he says this:
Bernard Poolman
‎"Practise breathing and stability no matter how the world looks like to make sure you do not make decisions with emotions/energy -
All decisions must be practised to be practically what will lead to what is best for all. And these are made breath by breath to build your will to the greater good" -

aka - making decisions with a peaceful/ stable mind, exactly how i described it to you before

which kinda contradicts himself from his video style posted, but it is what it is
/ktl