PDA

View Full Version : WHERE DiD WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM?

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2011, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/mbclab60#p/c/3396E7D13DE4B87D/3/NIVYDJQYyXg

check two
06-05-2011, 01:27 PM
http://housedivided.dickinson.edu/grandreview/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/HD_4USCinfantryDetail.preview.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
06-05-2011, 01:31 PM
^ second dude from the right got them crazy eyes

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2011, 02:02 PM
WATCH THIS ONE ROFLmAO
http://www.youtube.com/user/mbclab60#p/c/3396E7D13DE4B87D/17/WZAtpGpfqqw

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2011, 02:44 PM
LOL this is the realest channel on Youtube.
"must spread cheeks before giving hiv to Heat again"

EAGLE EYE
06-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Hahahaaha

EAGLE EYE
06-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Does it explain where the Cholombians and their pointy boots came from?

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 08:14 PM
you see when humans moved out of Africa into the fertile lands they lost there pigments they no longer needed it because the sun did not show up as much

after my Nubian ancestors moved out of the Somalia into Gaul around 0200 they to started to get whiter over the years partly because of breading with the Celts and partly because of the change of environment

skin color is because of the sun

its man kind adaptability

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2011, 08:42 PM
how long does it take for a black man to turn white? (no Tissa)

food for thought
06-05-2011, 08:46 PM
lmao^

Olive Oil Goombah
06-05-2011, 08:50 PM
its not adaptation, its evolution...we didnt all evolve at the same pace.

anybody who argues that is a chard

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 08:51 PM
you mean from like this to this

about 10,000 to 20,000 that a shot in the dark though

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 08:53 PM
its not adaptation, its evolution...we didnt all evolve at the same pace.

anybody who argues that is a chard
its not evolution its adaptation because it work contrariwise only at a faster pace for white people because more sun is more radical humanity needs a faster adaptation

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 08:57 PM
but with TSA about 2 years

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Does it explain where the Cholombians and their pointy boots came from?

YEA THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL SAYS WHERE PART OF THE ASHER TRIBE FROM ORGINIAL MAN 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/931/15427447216173787164423.jpg

The Real 12 Tribes Of Israel

Judah - so called Negros
Benjamin - so called West Indians
Levi - so called Hatians
Ephraim - so called Pureto Ricans
Simeon - so called Dominicans
Manasseh - so called Cubans
Zebulon - so called Guataemala to Panama
Gad - North American Indians
Reuben - Seminole Indians
Napthali - Argentina to Chile
Asher - Colombia to Uruquay
Issachar - Mexicans

SKAMPOE
06-05-2011, 10:59 PM
lmao

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-05-2011, 11:00 PM
zFtFIl9XJcY

EAGLE EYE
06-05-2011, 11:05 PM
YEA THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL SAYS WHERE PART OF THE ASHER TRIBE FROM ORGINIAL MAN 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

Judah - so called Negros
Levi - so called Hatians
Issachar - Mexicans

Oh word? So you were swimmin' in the God's nuts while he descended from the heavens onto Israel soil?

http://www.getrightmusic.com/mag/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/asher_roth.jpg

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 11:15 PM
never seen such bullshit then the original 12 tribes

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Gorilla199 UFO HATS Why are aliens and the white man so similar? Its because whites are a genetic mutation of gods adversary creation whom was cast down on earth. God created man. He also created the devil whom was cast down to the lower earth. The fallen angel had sex with men( gods created self image). The devil mingle with woman and produced sin in the world. This is where sin comes from. This is where the white man originated from- fallen angels. Do you see the characteristics white man and the alien have? don't believe look up white man with tales. Then dig up the Atlantis legend , then go back to Jacob and Esau in the bible! is the story seeming to become clear for you? Whites have no melanin because they aren't of gods creation. This is why they need UV protection,they have a hard time reproducing even though they the richest race on the planet...They still have birthing problems. The white man is not the white man he's a red devil. . genetic characteristic traits passed on through to man kind! They turn red not white they are trying to run from their heritage while chastising others about being indigenous to earth. They instituted law unto the land as form of paper and signatures! then took away mans natural law away (the creator/ divine law) Ask yourself one important question why do white migrant to take land soooooo often? Also why do whites dominate other cultures for a -belief system/s? where did they come from any way? doesn't our earliest heritage tell us god made 1 man and 1 women. so where did all the races come from? also if you believe in the monkey theory , ask yourself? a powerful monkey De-evolving into a weak human and becoming fur-less! is that evolution or De-evolution! even though nature wouldn't produce anything that De-evolves. aren't everyone supposed to be covered in fur due to evolution? shouldn't all monkeys look like -us- literally? we evolved(so they say) from walking with no shoes- to needing shoes!(perfectly with mother earth) ask yourself how many monkeys get athletes foots? lol
What since does that make to u? Is that EVOLUTION does that make since? If any u are 1 idiot of a person!

Dokuro
06-05-2011, 11:36 PM
actually the Grigori fell in love with man and women then were cast out because of the love they had

and all the human were then killed the mothers the fathers and the children Mastema saw to that personaly

the offspring of the angels were mans greatest heroes and Mastema hunted them down until there were all dead

regardless of race every civilization had a great hero that did superhuman things

like those brothers in Incan who killed carbranca the mountain sized turtle

or Gilgamesh the king of heroes who was Somalian

you shouldn't copy and past lies

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2011, 11:37 PM
I THINK IM NOT GONNA TAKE ANY INFo FROM A DEVIL WHO GETS SUNBURNED

EAGLE EYE
06-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Gorilla199 UFO HATS Why are aliens and the white man so similar? Its because whites are a genetic mutation of gods adversary creation whom was cast down on earth. God created man. He also created the devil whom was cast down to the lower earth. The fallen angel had sex with men( gods created self image). The devil mingle with woman and produced sin in the world. This is where sin comes from. This is where the white man originated from- fallen angels. Do you see the characteristics white man and the alien have? don't believe look up white man with tales. Then dig up the Atlantis legend , then go back to Jacob and Esau in the bible! is the story seeming to become clear for you? Whites have no melanin because they aren't of gods creation. This is why they need UV protection,they have a hard time reproducing even though they the richest race on the planet...They still have birthing problems. The white man is not the white man he's a red devil. . genetic characteristic traits passed on through to man kind! They turn red not white they are trying to run from their heritage while chastising others about being indigenous to earth. They instituted law unto the land as form of paper and signatures! then took away mans natural law away (the creator/ divine law) Ask yourself one important question why do white migrant to take land soooooo often? Also why do whites dominate other cultures for a -belief system/s? where did they come from any way? doesn't our earliest heritage tell us god made 1 man and 1 women. so where did all the races come from? also if you believe in the monkey theory , ask yourself? a powerful monkey De-evolving into a weak human and becoming fur-less! is that evolution or De-evolution! even though nature wouldn't produce anything that De-evolves. aren't everyone supposed to be covered in fur due to evolution? shouldn't all monkeys look like -us- literally? we evolved(so they say) from walking with no shoes- to needing shoes!(perfectly with mother earth) ask yourself how many monkeys get athletes foots? lol
What since does that make to u? Is that EVOLUTION does that make since? If any u are 1 idiot of a person!

lmao @
the extent some people go to for dealing with self esteem issues.

food for thought
06-06-2011, 12:24 AM
I THINK IM NOT GONNA TAKE ANY INFo FROM A DEVIL WHO GETS SUNBURNED

ahahah

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 12:32 AM
hahhhahaah at ceited i'm blacker then you

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 01:10 AM
lois gets sunburn on the inside.

LOL@tenderfooted monkeys

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 01:15 AM
no way my insides are blacker then my out sides

but i can see were your going there some times i forget i'm black then i look in the mirror

TSA
06-06-2011, 01:33 AM
how long does it take for a black man to turn white? (no Tissa)
how am i white? im one of 2 ppl on this board that can speak an african language and isn't 73+% european decent but walks around sayings he's cherokee out of ignorance and low self esteem.

touch, i dont by the whole 'evolving' it's adapting, because with evolution you don't lose the strong qualities of the past such as the ability to BE IN THE SUN or DEVELOP MALE PECTORALS.

i like how anyone with a vague understanding of the general concept of 'evolution' becomes a studied expert once they hit the reply to post button

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 01:40 AM
your white get over it

yonder
06-06-2011, 06:54 AM
its not where you from its where you at

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4Um7cmVFzxM/TMByDumQpfI/AAAAAAAAAEE/MM8S7MjgW5s/s1600/vladimir-putin-shirtless.jpg

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 07:19 AM
how am i white? im one of 2 ppl on this board that can speak an african language and isn't 73+% european decent but walks around sayings he's cherokee out of ignorance and low self esteem.

touch, i dont by the whole 'evolving' it's adapting, because with evolution you don't lose the strong qualities of the past such as the ability to BE IN THE SUN or DEVELOP MALE PECTORALS.

i like how anyone with a vague understanding of the general concept of 'evolution' becomes a studied expert once they hit the reply to post button

you purity means your gene pool is less varied meaning your dna has less experience. you might fuck around with one of those dirty cornhusksrs and ur asshole falls out from an allergic reaction.

my dna has been exposed to the black plague and survived the indian/african genocide in addition to all the stuff you imply.

dominant genes from multiple races bro. but evolution aint real anyway so idk what the point is.

my point was that the short time you been here in america has turned your african mentality into a saltine. which is cool cause its a cracker nation.

TSA
06-06-2011, 10:10 AM
that's an ignorant statement because it's a proven fact that a small space in africa the size of texas has more genetic diversity the all of Eurasia, you only think im pure because westerners encountered all peoples that do voodoo like religions on the african continent called them black and assumed they had something to do with each other genetically when they dont.

but im not trying to have a gene measuring contest cause i don't want to get beated to death with derrp stremff and go to jail.

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 01:14 PM
voo doo ain't no joke.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 02:44 PM
that's an ignorant statement because it's a proven fact that a small space in africa the size of texas has more genetic diversity the all of Eurasia, you only think im pure because westerners encountered all peoples that do voodoo like religions on the african continent called them black and assumed they had something to do with each other genetically when they dont.

but im not trying to have a gene measuring contest cause i don't want to get beated to death with derrp stremff and go to jail.

thats a dumb statement what about those who come from those African spaces and breed with other breeds
like me and style

hahhahhh i would beat all of you in a gene contest

Somalian/Irish/Puerto Rican/Sioux

and my children shall be even stronger mixing in the Hmong bloodline

face it pure blood we mix breeds are the future long live the homo-empathicus
for we have empathy for the entire specie of humanity

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-06-2011, 02:53 PM

Judah - so called Negros
Levi - so called Hatians
Issachar - Mexicans

Fuck Israel. Palestina forever haha

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 02:57 PM
remember Jericho

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2011, 05:58 PM
w6H86WQN4Pw

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:43 PM
a neanderthal loses there bone density because they could't swim so when the planet wormed and water was more abundant

and the first angel was Metatron god kept killing people with ou's voice

Metatron is also called Phoenix because hes fist act was an act of malice burning an entire village for praying to a golden cafe so god lit ous skin ablaze everything under Metatron armor is burnt and chard this later help ou in defeating surt and taking the levantine the angelic mythical flaming sword

the serpent the bible references is Lilith Adams first wife
the only angel that is classified as a serpent is Samael the poison of god
Samael is not one of the fallen ous basically gods Ninja

try and learn the mythology of it k'

these are the fallen
Araqiel (also Arakiel, Araqael, Araciel, Arqael, Sarquael, Arkiel, Arkas) [4] taught humans the signs of the earth. However, in the Sibylline Oracles, Araqiel is referred to not as a fallen angel, or Watcher, but as one of the 5 angels who lead the souls of men to judgement, the other 4 being Ramiel, Uriel, Samiel, and Azazel.

Armaros (also Amaros) in Enoch I taught men the resolving of enchantments.

Azazel[5] taught men to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.

Gadriel taught the art of cosmetics.

Baraqel (Baraqiel) taught men astrology[6]

Bezaliel mentioned in Enoch I, left out of most translations due to damaged manuscripts and problematic transmission of the text.

Chazaqiel (sometimes Ezeqeel) taught men the signs of the clouds (meteorology).[4]

Kokabiel (also Kakabel, Kochbiel, Kokbiel, Kabaiel, and Kochab),[7] is a high-ranking, holy angel but, in general apocryphal lore and also in Enoch I, he is a fallen Watcher, resident of nether realms, and commands 365,000 surrogate spirits to do his bidding. Among other duties, he instructs his fellows in astrology.

Penemue[8] "taught mankind the art of writing with ink and paper," and taught "the children of men the bitter and the sweet and the secrets of wisdom."

Sariel (also Suriel) taught mankind about the courses of the moon (at one time regarded as forbidden knowledge).[9]

Samyaza (also Shemyazaz, Shamazya, Semiaza, Shemhazi, Semyaza and Amezyarak) is one of the leaders of the fall from heaven.[10]-its me bitches

Shamsiel, once a guardian of Eden,[11] served as one of the 2 chief aides to the archangel Uriel (the other aide being Hasdiel) when Uriel bore his standard into battle, and is the head of 365 legions of angels and also crowns prayers, accompanying them to the 5th heaven. He is referred to[12] as one of the Watchers. He is a fallen angel who teaches the signs of the sun.[13]

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2011, 06:50 PM
LOUiS I THINK YOUR READY TO WATCH THE ARRIVALS
YaqybvymYIE

(IF U DECIDE TO WATCH ALL OF THEM I RECOMMEND U SKIP THE MIND CONTROL ONE CAUSE ITS FUCKIN GAY)

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:57 PM
nope i'm on Lucifer side

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
long live humanity for we are greater then god

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2011, 07:24 PM
H7HxZd7hESE

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 07:47 PM
don't you have Spanish blood you cracker

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
I ROLL WIT ROCKHEADs
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254222_227979413881761_100000091135148_1005899_558 526_n.jpg
RyyLJ1QwX_k&start=35

THIS WAS THE BITCH NEXT TO ME WHO CHARGED HER BIG ASS TITS ON MY CHEST SO SHE CAN GET A DRINK STAND & NEXT TO THE GOD
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4659/39558g.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-06-2011, 08:59 PM

well certainly you didnt evolve into the necessary genic quadrupation to detect DickyTouch sarcasm.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-06-2011, 09:01 PM
nope i'm on Lucifer side

to believe in lucifer you must first believe in God. the God of Christianity.

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2011, 09:02 PM
DiCKYPWDeD

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
to believe in lucifer you must first believe in God. the God of Christianity.

i do believe in god

i believe ous a total asshole

i thought we covered this