PDA

View Full Version : STYLE- "Satanic Versus" prod by Mumm Ra

Uncle Steezo
06-05-2011, 11:57 PM
sorry skampoe this mutherfuker keeps runnin up to me with dope in his hand knowing i'm tryin to quit. i wish the nigga would leave me alone so i can finish my rehab. but every time he comes around he throws my whole work schedule off.

i got another track that will salvage your verse. hold up.

k11NijDuDuE
i'm based on carbon 6 protons neutrons electrons
u make the connection this vibration is pure napalm
the hellspawn takes me away like calgon
to combine with the gog and magog
collide with god like the hadron with my war paint on
these are the lasts days and last nite i performed the last rites
wearing a mason apron praying the patron saint of the photon
the star of the morning the son of the dawn
i'm the acorn that grew into the tree at golgotha
whose roots sipped the blood sweat and tears like mimosa
when christ cracked under the pressure from visions of the future
reduced to an icon a charm on a chain collecting dust on my dresser
i'm inhalin of dust off the dresser
7 grams laid in the shape of a penta
i'm like tesla playing with energy letting entities enter
extra extra read all about it
they the good book's the truth but nigga i doubt itů
u can tell me i'm not right but u salty like lotts wife
i fux with fallen angels that be carryin god's light
my bat wings flap like the dark knight that blow whirlwinds of hell flame
that take lives n throw angels into nosedives n tailspins
word to my seven horns and the deadly sins
i take pride in my blood lust so feel the wrath of the envious
im greedy and glutton for punishment
with claws of a sloth but the speed of a mongoose
turn the sacrifice back to saltines an grape juice
jesus must hate you cause he aint came back to save you
got u looking to the sky str8 waiting for take two
while theres demons at your door more than happy to take you
hes fake dude

Mumm Ra
06-06-2011, 12:29 AM
lol

this shit is hellfire though
you killin it with the lyrics

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 12:43 AM
you know i jokin right? you know i want to rap on whatever beat you post right?
you know that i have to put your beats in a separate folder so when i'm working as to not tempt myself to take the easy way out and use your beats right?
i'm like totally gay for mumm-ra beats.

but yeah soon as you posted that shit in the yam thread it was on.
this is goin on "Descended Master" along with Devil's Daughter, 2 PCP trax and a Notik track. Put that with the "Ascended Master" and that project is done...then we move on to...

Masterpiece Theater LP on some cinematic storytelling shit so get get your shit together.

Mumm Ra
06-06-2011, 12:47 AM
HAHAH i gotchu, you know im always puttin in work

i might even have more beats comin tomorrow off those Elders of Zion tracks i downloaded

SKAMPOE
06-06-2011, 01:04 AM
this shits naaasty,
i love when u come thu on that these type of joints
magnificent

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-06-2011, 01:11 AM
yo style this shit is dope been diggin ur recent output of shit.... wdf u ever end up doin wiff those beats u got frm me mad long ago

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 01:25 AM
HAHAH i gotchu, you know im always puttin in work

i might even have more beats comin tomorrow off those Elders of Zion tracks i downloaded

yessir!!!

this shits naaasty,
i love when u come thu on that these type of joints
magnificent
i have to be careful cause i channel energy that i try to stay away from. but right now i'm feelin dark.

yo style this shit is dope been diggin ur recent output of shit.... wdf u ever end up doin wiff those beats u got frm me mad long ago
same thing you did with the beat we were supposed to collab on...nothing. lol

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 12:01 PM
yo Style this is one of my favs from u man. i gotta get some new blank cds. u been rippin shit up lately!! Mumm Ra laced this one up some kinda terrible. them strings with the koto or whatever it is. props for this fellas!!!

pro.Graveface
06-06-2011, 03:01 PM
sick joint style keep droppin, peace

THE MASON
06-06-2011, 07:26 PM
why is the embedding disabled?

well i went and peeped it anyways on youtube. shit is dope, since oyu got the new mic you can tell the difference, not just overall sound quality but a better mic allows you rip shit with more power and confidence without subtracting quality.

props on the elevation Style, your music is definitely unique in a way. you stick with your themes, know your strong points, and play to em. that being said, id like to see you step out of the box you stepped out of, nahmeen?

peace fam, keep rippin em up

Caper
06-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Siknezz my dude

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Flames..........damn this goes in............period nuff said

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 03:02 AM
yessir!!!

i have to be careful cause i channel energy that i try to stay away from. but right now i'm feelin dark.

same thing you did with the beat we were supposed to collab on...nothing. lol

i forgot all about that shit lol .. i actually wrote a hot ass verse and hook to it but it requires singing and the studio i was @ didnt have the shit to do the "drake" voice kind of autotune not the robot voice shit but u know... its more of melodizing then singing tho... gonna look for the book i got that song in though.. but damn i wanted to hear wat u wudve done to tht last prayers joint...

Uncle Steezo
06-07-2011, 03:12 AM
peace to erbody, glad you like it. i usually don't fux with the dark side so its good to see that the form still translates.

why is the embedding disabled?
IDK its not disabled from my side. but its prolly cause of the film footage. studios ban certain regions on some gay shit like my vid is taking away from their ability to make money. smh greedy assholes gonna hang themselves
id like to see you step out of the box you stepped out of, nahmeen?

step into the box? hahahahahah nah i hear you. i'm always down to explore. point me in a direction and i'll give it a try.

but i will say that i've prolly already got a track or two that i entered that chamber with. i have a 200+ song soundclick account that hasn't seen the light of day on wucorp. (maybe i'll dust it off and share)

Uncle Steezo
06-07-2011, 03:16 AM
oh yeah and truth on the mic situation. i had to create a voice that allowed me to rap without one and it sounded horrible. and i had to be quiet to avoid clipping.

THE MASON
06-07-2011, 10:40 AM
^thats what i was sayin about the mic too, its not beef cause honestly, you did the laptop mic shit real well. but this is like over the top improvment because now you are free to stretch the vocals

and word fam, aint no troubles. i dig ya style on the mic. like ya verse on that recent posse cut, just straight battle rhymes with dope lyrics. dunno but i know ill hear it someday