06-06-2011, 02:29 AM
u mean da god soulja boy signed da demi-god riff raff

oBtI-JMGUCo

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2011, 02:30 AM
No, I mean the GOD RiFF RAFF

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 02:33 AM
robbie's baby carrot is bout to shoot a single sperm cell from his 2 peas in a pod.

Caper
06-06-2011, 02:40 AM
soulja boy is wack man in my book he aint shit. This shows how ignorant this generation really is.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 02:44 AM
well i got to go put some roses on Hip hops grave

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 02:47 AM
soulja boy simey

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 02:50 AM
never heard anybody make such a ppositive song bout their boss

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2011, 02:53 AM
never heard anybody make such a ppositive song bout their boss

lol

ALCATRAZ
06-06-2011, 02:58 AM
soulja boy is wack man in my book he aint shit. This shows how ignorant this generation really is.

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2011, 03:03 AM
^

bahahhahahhaha

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-06-2011, 03:05 AM
lol swag.

Jragonsoul
06-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Lil B and RiFF RaFF both in SODMG aint this some shit...........................

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2011, 06:51 PM
OeLQOfb6IBU&start=97

LoTec
06-07-2011, 12:45 PM
the moon dust line was cool

IrOnMaN
06-07-2011, 01:07 PM
I can't believe these guys are at the top of hip-hop. I'm talking about people who can barely read, barely speak English, and people who probably don't know what REAL music is. I just can't believe it.

Style, SID, Skampoe can all right better rhymes than those clock radio rappers like Soulja Boys, Lil B, Wiz, Gucci Mane, Riff Raff, etc. Why aren't they famous? If they were, they wouldn't be making hundreds of music videos strictly for idiots who populate this world. I truly feel sorry for the future generations. People, if we don't take charge and correct this ongoing problem now, I'm afraid that the human race we eventually go into extinction or a very bad dark age.

I'm done!

ALCATRAZ
06-07-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm talking about people who can barely read

you hate yourself, admit it.

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
that riff raff bullshit can't be a serious music act

bamboo
06-07-2011, 04:25 PM
soulja boy simey

:lmao:

repped!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 08:04 PM
I can't believe these guys are at the top of hip-hop. I'm talking about people who can barely read, barely speak English, and people who probably don't know what REAL music is. I just can't believe it.

Style, SID, Skampoe can all right better rhymes than those clock radio rappers like Soulja Boys, Lil B, Wiz, Gucci Mane, Riff Raff, etc. Why aren't they famous? If they were, they wouldn't be making hundreds of music videos strictly for idiots who populate this world. I truly feel sorry for the future generations. People, if we don't take charge and correct this ongoing problem now, I'm afraid that the human race we eventually go into extinction or a very bad dark age.

I'm done!

you posted your dick online where there are 17 year olds like young impressionable killbot lurking you could technically get arrested or some shit ET schlong havin ass nigga....

In Swag WE TRUST !

IrOnMaN
06-07-2011, 08:17 PM
you posted your dick online where there are 17 year olds like young impressionable killbot lurking you could technically get arrested or some shit ET schlong havin ass nigga....

In Swag WE TRUST !

At least I can see my penis, you fat pork belly having ass motherfucker!

JASPER
06-07-2011, 08:21 PM

Style, SID, - can all right better rhymes than those clock radio rappers like Soulja Boys, Lil B, Wiz, Gucci Mane, Riff Raff, etc. Why aren't they famous? If they were, they wouldn't be making hundreds of music videos strictly for idiots who populate this world. I truly feel sorry for the future generations. People, if we don't take charge and correct this ongoing problem now, I'm afraid that the human race we eventually go into extinction or a very bad dark age.

I'm done!fixed

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 08:22 PM
At least I can see my penis, you fat pork belly having ass motherfucker!

watch how you talk to me ill do you like tissa did general wise and have you arrested for your first crime ever for indecent exposure and some crime that has to do with exposing yourself to a minor...

IrOnMaN
06-07-2011, 08:29 PM
watch how you talk to me ill do you like tissa did general wise and have you arrested for your first crime ever for indecent exposure and some crime that has to do with exposing yourself to a minor...

Ok. If I buy you a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a ice cold Pepsi, will you promise not to tell on me, please?;(

JASPER
06-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Ok. If I buy you a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a ice cold Pepsi, will you promise not to tell on me, please?;(
Hahaha! First sarcastic Ironman post ever.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 08:31 PM

i know you meant that as a joke but if you throw in a quarter of blue dreams ill agree to this.