PDA

View Full Version : This is why i don't think 'evolution' exists

TSA
06-06-2011, 02:57 AM
it seems to imply that some species are over all 'better' then others and ignores that randomness of life while implying that such a thing as 'better' isn't subjective.
though i believe in changes in general populations of species through time, i don't believe in this species hiearchy that evolutionists sometimes try to paint (usually the ones that don't understand the concept as much as they spout it).

It think it's naive to believe that we as humans are what and who we are based on the masterful mate selection, total lack of freak accidents and 'unjust' causes of birth and death like rape, war, murder, and accidents, and life's strive to reach 'perfection' a concept that none of us believe exists because it doesn't.

I think humans are good at doing human shit the way a iguana is good at doing iguana shit, but can we say that we're 'superior' to the iguana because we have planes and 'can kill' the iguana at will (which is the #1 reason cited by humans to defend human superiority through evolution).

we're all perfectly aware that anything and kill anyone, so why do we use it as a measure of superiority? If you get stabbed to death by a retard over a box of juice does that make the retard the superior breed? is he move 'evolved' then you? have gorillas not killed human beings? I mean i guess we can kill them more then they can kill us but killing for idealistic purposes is 'human shit' and just cause we're good at human shit doesn't mean we're superior. Gorillas aren't trying to do human shit, they're fucking gorillas fag.

no seriously wtf dude?

do you see taco inn bragging about it's superiority over Apple Computers because Taco inn uses better meat in their products? no.that's some fucking taco shit nigga. Apple has no business doing taco shit, but we as humans want to act like we're more 'evolved' cause of our own generally useless and redundant taco shit.

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2011, 03:02 AM
If you get stabbed to death by a retard over a box of juice does that make the retard the superior breed?

absolutely.

The same applies in the context of beating up a sibling over Arizona iced tea.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 03:04 AM
mad because there still homo-sapians

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 03:07 AM
its ok unlike you we homo-empathicus do not kill are less fortunate cousins

TSA
06-06-2011, 03:11 AM
most ppl dont wanna admit it, but only a few of us come from a long line of ppl that could get the pussy they wanted, 90% of our ancestors took what they can get, and even if they wanted that pussy who's to say the reasons they want the pussy are 'better' for posterity. I like to fuck bitches that like to be choked. If condoms weren't invented i would fill the general population with whores that want to be strangled. wtf does that have to do with evolution? Some guys are into fat women, some guys think they're disgusting. some guys are into bitches with buck teeth, or bitches with thunda thighs, and you'll find an equal amount of men that are totally against that. there's no trait that one can point to and say all human's unilaterally desire this trait in a partner because it's 'better'. everyone has their perception of 'better' and nobody give a fuck about it when they're busting a sweet nut. some niggas wanna fuck children. some niggas wanna fuck niggas. some niggas wanna fuck animals and jews.

some ppl like hoes feet and necks and elbows and some breed without acknowledging these things. I mean look at the human woman today, she's a lot of the time a total victim of the 'betterment' evolution has given her. Cartoonishly large breasts compared to other animals that limit her range of motion and often damage her spine, an ass that makes jumping vertically impossible (most women can't jump vertically pass the age of 18 though there are exceptions).

and men have a list of 'genetic improvements' that have fucked their chances of survival too.

if you believe in evolution then you should be able to explain how bee rockhttp://idale.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fatkid-420x362.jpg

is superior to this

http://reinoanimal.pbworks.com/f/1241713009/jaguar-JenniferLanda-pic.jpg

a full blown raw geeodee jaguar with bone crushing mandibles and whore slaughtering real action clawz

TSA
06-06-2011, 03:20 AM
absolutely.

The same applies in the context of beating up a sibling over Arizona iced tea.
i mean yeah the retard stremff species can beat his tea fiend species flesh and blood to death over trivial commericial beverages made by white men and tell the police he's the victim so that they will arrest the tea fiend species because the person that won the fight usually gets arrested by laws of natural selection, but can the retard stremff species blog about it to the 'better' spieces, louis cipher? no

the tea fiend species that lost the gruesome physicial annihilation at the hands of her derrp tard stremff brother species still has a better ability conduct the internet and humiliate her self and family by posting death threats to the retard stremff beastwars blog species that be his flesh and blood half to death to amuse louis cipher.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 03:37 AM
i can answer your questions in one song
6XRt5cbNhUo

TSA
06-06-2011, 03:38 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=307&d=1307345823

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 05:44 AM
exactly! women are better at doing women shit like runnin their mouth but get beasted when they try to do man shit like throw hands.

Dokuro
06-06-2011, 06:06 AM
your only mad because there scientific evidence that the Y cromazon is an incomplete X

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 08:25 AM
why would that make me mad? i got a dick. i can piss with less complications and i don't get periods. yeah they get free drinks but they also cant go 3 days without washing their genitals before bread starts baking.

ShaDynasty
06-06-2011, 09:03 AM
I don't care what you say, I'm smarter than an Iguana. Of course we're better cos we have planes and shit. Jaguars are total fags.

Steven Wrights theory of evolution : Darwin was adopted.

beautifulrock
06-06-2011, 09:06 AM
TSA has a point here. Look at his family line. It went from monkeys, to Nigerians, back to monkeys. Evolution needs to give me an explanation for that.

Senator C. Palantine
06-06-2011, 09:44 AM
TSA has a point here. Look at his family line. It went from monkeys, to Nigerians, back to monkeys. Evolution needs to give me an explanation for that.

hahahahhahahahahaha!!

Monkeys!

Frank Sobotka
06-06-2011, 09:57 AM
If you get stabbed to death by a retard over a box of juice
If man was still a normal animal species the retard would've died because he can't take care of himself.

IrOnMaN
06-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Lol at this thread.

TSA
06-06-2011, 10:49 AM
If man was still a normal animal species the retard would've died because he can't take care of himself.
what's a 'normal animal species'?

hahahahhahahahahaha!!

Monkeys!

SIWWIE SIWWIE MONKEYS JUMPIN ON THE THWED! HA HA HA [/Basement echo]

yonder
06-06-2011, 10:50 AM
if a retarded bird is born into the wild hes gonna die pretty fast.
if a retarded "BIRD CHESTED" person is born in belgium hes gonna be taken care of by his family/society no matter what. he might even be able to procreate if his sperm is in order.
thats the main difference between real evolution in the wild and in "mankind's" society.

TSA
06-06-2011, 11:03 AM
i think human nature kind of throws a monkey wrench in the functional aspect of evolution more then any other creature but add the fact that most animals would fuck any female, or even male sometimes, of their species and often procreate through rape, you wonder where the 'selection' in natural selection comes from.

i understand and agree with animals becoming more adept to an environment through death. those with genes that aren't fix to survive in an area dying off and so forth, but an individuals genetic sequence, animal or none animal, is far to complex for genes to just be 'weeded out' after some time, and even when they are who's to say a species has 'bettered' it's self cause it went into a cave and became albino and stuck in that cave?

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Jaguars are total fags.

hahaha