PDA

View Full Version : Exactly how bad is it to smoke from plastic and foil?

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 01:13 PM
i'm hearing all kinds of shit i don't know who's right

i heard:

- it's not that bad you can do it just don't do it every single time

- it's really bad for you so do it like only 1 time

- it can kill you whenever

what's the truth on this shit cuz i don't have any blunts to use

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 01:35 PM
crack kills.

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 01:37 PM
weed, not crack

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 01:40 PM
you got an apple? nature's bong.

got a bible? roll that shit up.

got a soda can?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2011, 01:43 PM
soda cans are foil

go with the apple.

how you gonna afford weed but not a blunt or rolling papers?

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2011, 01:46 PM
pan, keep asking questions like that and you gonna break the internet.

cutn' heads
06-06-2011, 01:47 PM
plastic is safe. it doesnt melt at all.

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 01:50 PM
soda cans are foil

go with the apple.

how you gonna afford weed but not a blunt or rolling papers?

i just don't have one...and i just ran out of blunt wrap yesterday

food for thought
06-06-2011, 02:20 PM
why dont u get more?

its people like you that give us weed heads a bad name.

smh

food for thought
06-06-2011, 02:21 PM
why dont u buy a pack of zig zags to keep around?

blunt head fago

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 02:28 PM
yo Paco i thought i told u if u quit u'd be straight?

but i heard that makeshift foil bowls cause brain cancer and alzheimers

aluminum deposits in ur brain

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 02:50 PM
1. i'm asking if it's bad cuz i never done it before, so i wanna know before i do it how bad it is...can't i get a real damn answer that actually fits my question?
2. i don't feel like going and getting more i wanna use a quick home made pipe..how do i give bad names to pot heads? like every pothead is normal except me?

please, real responses fags

food for thought
06-06-2011, 02:53 PM
you were cool at first but now im realizing youre a stupid faggit.

why woulndt you google the shit instead of sitting around waiting for ppl to reply to oyu?

its like smoking crack faggit. dont do it.

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 02:57 PM
why dont u buy a pack of zig zags to keep around?

blunt head fago

zig zags suck dumbass and i always smoke blunts. and listen fag i finished the blunt wraps that i had yesterday and i just never left to get more cuz i'd rather find something quick to use and hoping someone would give me some useful answer, so back the fuck up and don't post your bullshit at me

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 03:01 PM
you were cool at first but now im realizing youre a stupid faggit.

why woulndt you google the shit instead of sitting around waiting for ppl to reply to oyu?

its like smoking crack faggit. dont do it.

google wasn't useful you think i wouldn't have figured that out? but i know there's at least some dudes on here willing to give me a serious answer so i tried it. so like i said back the fuck off you don't know what you're talking about 'faggit'

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2011, 03:19 PM
invest in a bong or a pipe so you can stop wasting your money and actually taste the weed you're smoking...unless you're smoking dirt and/or are scared of your buddies making fun of you for not smoking blunts like every other fag that's easily influenced by their surroundings and pop culture.

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 03:24 PM
1. i'm asking if it's bad cuz i never done it before, so i wanna know before i do it how bad it is...can't i get a real damn answer that actually fits my question?
2. i don't feel like going and getting more i wanna use a quick home made pipe..how do i give bad names to pot heads? like every pothead is normal except me?

please, real responses fags

yo Paco i thought i told u if u quit u'd be straight?

but i heard that makeshift foil bowls cause brain cancer and alzheimers

aluminum deposits in ur brain

thats about the realest answer ur gonna get besides GOOGLE IT

Dr Sleepwalker
06-06-2011, 03:24 PM
LOL heads that are really smoking just don't have to ask shit like that..

second nature. I got the glass bong if my $1 pack of zig's run out. (I mention the price, so you understand theres no excuse why your not rolling up)

food for thought
06-06-2011, 03:25 PM
zig zags suck dumbass and i always smoke blunts. and listen fag i finished the blunt wraps that i had yesterday and i just never left to get more cuz i'd rather find something quick to use and hoping someone would give me some useful answer, so back the fuck up and don't post your bullshit at me

lmao shut up faggit, youre the worst kind.

lmfao @ "i finished the wraps i had yesterday"

you would rather roll your weed in foil than use zig zags because youre a lazy ass stoner dude who cant go to the store and/or cant afford a $1.06 stick. wouldnt zig zags come in handy right now? faggit.

and im the dumbass?

why dont you have a pipe?

fucking faggit.

you make me sick, kill yourself tonight faggit.

food for thought
06-06-2011, 03:26 PM
LOL heads that are really smoking just don't have to ask shit like that..

second nature. I got the glass bong if my $1 pack of zig's run out. (I mention the price, so you understand theres no excuse why your not rolling up)

exactly.

hes he worst kind bro.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2011, 03:27 PM

you would rather roll your weed in foil than use zig zags because youre a lazy ass stoner dude who cant go to the store and/or cant afford a $1.06 stick. wouldnt zig zags come in handy right now? faggit.

and im the dumbass?

fucking faggit.

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/8/hahaha.gif

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 03:27 PM
invest in a bong or a pipe so you can stop wasting your money and actually TASTE the weed you're smoking.

this. blunts are a huge waste of money. its just somethin about smokin a blunt tho. it hits ur lungs differently and idk it is WAY COOLOER lol

food for thought
06-06-2011, 03:28 PM
http://www.rollitup.org/do-yourself/8942-how-build-simple-lightbulb-vaporizer.html

heres a guide so your lazy broke ass can make a vaporizer out of a light bulb aka a meth pipe

since youre a crack head stoner dude bro who dosent care what he smokes

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1376_files/t_gizzmo.jpg

fag.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2011, 03:29 PM
this. blunts are a huge waste of money. its just somethin about smokin a blunt tho. it hits ur lungs differently and idk it is WAY COOLOER lol
i occasionally smoke blunts too (usually if it's 3 or more people in 'duh cipha'), but i know way too many people who will only smoke weed out of blunts and think pipes/bongs/joints are "white boy shit"

Mumm Ra
06-06-2011, 03:32 PM
lol this dude just wants something quick to use so he spends two hours on wucorp repeating himself when it'd take less time to dig a dollar outta his vagina and buy papers

SKAMPOE
06-06-2011, 03:32 PM
i use to freebase krills with the foil and an empty pen

food for thought
06-06-2011, 03:36 PM

i feel ya bro.

i like to smoke my top shelf medicinals out of pipes for obvious reasons.

but a blunt is always lovely once in a while. lol my boy said once it was because of the nicotine in the wrap that we became so hooked on them inadvertently

food for thought
06-06-2011, 03:38 PM
i occasionally smoke blunts too (usually if it's 3 or more people in 'duh cipha'), but i know way too many people who will only smoke weed out of blunts and think pipes/bongs/joints are "white boy shit"

lol i know a bunch of those too

well i USE to know a lot of those. i dont associate with most of them.

lol this dude just wants something quick to use so he spends two hours on wucorp repeating himself when it'd take less time to dig a dollar outta his vagina and buy papers

haha shit had me dying

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2011, 03:40 PM
lol i know a bunch of those too

well i USE to know a lot of those. i dont associate with most of them.

yeah i should've phrased it that way too

blunts are ok too for the post club/bar hopping 3am drunken smoke session with a bunch of loud rowdy drunk fools in my living room

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 03:42 PM
i feel ya bro.

i like to smoke my top shelf medicinals out of pipes for obvious reasons.

but a blunt is always lovely once in a while. lol my boy said once it was because of the nicotine in the wrap that we became so hooked on them inadvertently

yeah if u dont have enuff bud in the blunt it tastes like cancer

and i say its a waste of money cuz it takes so much weed to roll a nice tastey L

ans i hate it when somebody rolls a pin blunt even if its some FIYAH

food for thought
06-06-2011, 03:45 PM
^i agree with all that bruh 100%

EAGLE EYE
06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Hahaha this thread got super serious.

IrOnMaN
06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Lol at the drugs addicts in this thread.

food for thought
06-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Lol at the square in this thread.

llBARlllCODEll
06-06-2011, 05:36 PM
^^LOL damn Food...i agree wit u too! lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-06-2011, 06:00 PM

http://thewellversed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/SMH.gif

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 09:08 PM
invest in a bong or a pipe so you can stop wasting your money and actually taste the weed you're smoking...unless you're smoking dirt and/or are scared of your buddies making fun of you for not smoking blunts like every other fag that's easily influenced by their surroundings and pop culture.

that's a good idea but i just regularly and naturally buy blunts every single time so i just never did it but i'm gonna do it soon and i'm not influenced by mainstream faggot shit at all

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 09:16 PM

and im the dumbass?

fucking faggit.

zig....zags.....SUCK. if you use zig zags you ARE a fucking faggit, they wouldn't come in handy they're horrible. i don't have a pipe because i smoke blunts all the time and i have friends who have pipes anyways that i always chill with. and i always buy several packages of blunt wrap at a time but yesterday i finished them. problem? and yea whatever..tell me to kill myself, like i give a fuck? to me you're just some little social network type faggot saying ignorant shit from a keyboard from where ever the fuck you are, dumb ass

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 09:20 PM
http://www.rollitup.org/do-yourself/8942-how-build-simple-lightbulb-vaporizer.html

heres a guide so your lazy broke ass can make a vaporizer out of a light bulb aka a meth pipe

since youre a crack head stoner dude bro who dosent care what he smokes

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1376_files/t_gizzmo.jpg

fag.

why would i do it if it's like a meth pipe?

"since youre a crack head stoner dude bro who dosent care what he smokes" how'd you pull that out of your ass?

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 09:24 PM

you're right, but i never even smoked until a half hour ago because every response i got on this thread was ignorant shit. i didn't get a quick useful response so i didn't use it and i have to repeat myself cuz faggots ignore what you're trying to say and just wanna be dicks and blurt out bullshit

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 09:26 PM
and food for thought, i smoke weed a lot. don't give me that worst kind bullshit, like there's stoner etiquette or some shit, get the fuck out. don't act like you've never been lazy

APOLLO STASH
06-06-2011, 09:32 PM
such instigative little homos on here..try to understand me instead of trying to be a fucking tough guy

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 01:36 AM
idk when i got roaches and no paper i do it whoever said the aluminum deposits thing is right nd the thing about it causing alzheimers you can do it but do it rarely..

ALSO for one time i agree with food for thought stop smoking blunts you faggit double roll your ez widers (first a little loose and the next a little tighter) using the "boat" technique... it's so much better for smoking goods like a nice joint of blackberry kush because you can taste the weed so much better and not those nasty ass artificial flavors

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 01:45 AM
oh and there is DEFINETLY stoner ettiqutte ... i need to finally record my ten smoke commandments track 2 let niggas know lol... nd i dnt fuck wiff zig-zags as far as papers go but you double roll them so they burn slower but if u suck @ rolling dont do it bcuz it'll canoe when u light it and basically fuck up.

Dirty Knowledge
06-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Its not bad as long as you aint puttin oxys on that foil

Dokuro
06-07-2011, 02:03 AM
got a bible? roll that shit up.

funny you should say that i'm on revaluations 6:3 i'm about to smoke up war i need to get a new bible soon

yonder
06-07-2011, 07:30 AM
80$ for 5gram of HASHISH
95$ for 5gram of weed
sometimes you cant even get regular weed and hashish taste really bad and the problem is that you have to mix it with tobacco else you cant smoke it. its hard out here for a weed fiend.

food for thought
06-07-2011, 07:39 AM
^lies.

you can poke two or three holes into a ball of hash and put it into a pipe and smoke that shit.

try it.

i use to do it all the time in the middle east.

the hash youre getting might not be that pure because the hash i use to get and still get always tastes better than weed and ofcourse more potent

also, you can use low grade weed (shwagg) as a replacement for tobacco

ShaDynasty
06-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Well plastic is a real nice mellow high, that kind of tastes like toxic acid. And foil is like the crazy shit, its a bit like smoking PCP. What I really recommend though is smoking the dead carcass of a racoon, not only will you get fucked up, but it smells real good also.

yonder
06-07-2011, 09:55 AM
didnt know that. i will try next time=) all hash pretty much come from the same place (marocco) so there cant be that much of a difference quality wise. sometimes u get good sometimes bad.

its harder to get weed than hash thats why its more expensive but hash can be more potent, its just that everyone think its so much cooler to smoke weed than hash (same with that pipe - blunt shit)

but in a blunt you will have to mix with tobacco though unless you got low grade weed like you said, and i pretty much never do at the same time.

theres another way to smoke hash pure. you light that shit up and then you trap it with a glass and just lift it and inhale but i guess you already knew that, hehe im preaching to the choir.

yonder
06-07-2011, 09:57 AM
by the way, do you mean BLACK hash or regular brown shit which is harder than a gorilla's erect penis? cuz i dont get it how you can poke hole in a brick and solve all the problems.

Mic Tyson
06-07-2011, 10:22 AM
while we on the subject, does puttin your pipe in boiling water clean it out completely?

food for thought
06-07-2011, 10:32 AM
they say that weakens the glass

you should let it sit in a mixture of rubbing alcohol and water

but you should try and get as much resin out before you do it

just goolg it, theres info about it everywhere

food for thought
06-07-2011, 10:36 AM
4vITxN5S9B0

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 11:28 AM
you faggits actually gave me the energy to go buy a pipe

food for thought
06-07-2011, 11:37 AM
by the way, do you mean BLACK hash or regular brown shit which is harder than a gorilla's erect penis? cuz i dont get it how you can poke hole in a brick and solve all the problems.

the hash i am talking about poking holes in is the type of hash that resembles rubber in the way you can reshape it

for the hash that is hard as rock, i would imagine you can just brake a piece and crumble it down but i cant confirm this cause i never tried it

but this crack head stoner dude, smoking out of a device blunt head paco would use, looks like thats what he did

4vITxN5S9B0

more videos and info online...

J-Cee
06-07-2011, 11:41 AM
zig....zags.....SUCK. if you use zig zags you ARE a fucking faggit, they wouldn't come in handy they're horrible. i don't have a pipe because i smoke blunts all the time and i have friends who have pipes anyways that i always chill with. and i always buy several packages of blunt wrap at a time but yesterday i finished them. problem? and yea whatever..tell me to kill myself, like i give a fuck? to me you're just some little social network type faggot saying ignorant shit from a keyboard from where ever the fuck you are, dumb ass

sorry brahh,but i don't get it,if you use zig zags your a faggot?please elaborate..
is the mission to get high..or to Look cool while getting high?Maybe it's an age thing..i dunno
Over here most cunts smoke bongs,if dont have a bong we'll roll a joint,special occasion some might roll a blunt,if got none of the above ya make a bong outta whatever the fuck u got(apple,coke can,dent the middle of can-put some holes in it,put ya weed on top,light that shit and breathe in from where yad drink)cmon bro,how old are you?

J-Cee
06-07-2011, 11:47 AM
sorry to be rude,just if you a smoker you should know these things,light the aluminum can for a bit 1st if ya worried bout any chemicals ya gonna breathe in,but aint gonna be any worse then smokin a ciggarette etc,,

Wh0am3ye?
06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I just use warm water to clean my bowl, shit works.

kurupt_kw
06-07-2011, 12:05 PM
I don't know where to begin. You'd rather smoke out of plastic and foil then walk to the damn store and buy zig's because you consider yourself a fag for going that route? That's mind bottling.

You can make a pipe or bong out of anything but since you're lazy as hell that doesn't seem to be an option.

Why not do blades? Roll your greens or hash into small balls, heat up a couple of knives on the stove, cut an empty pop bottle in half, take the heated knife and pick up a ball and sandwich it between the other knife under the bottle and proceed to inhale. Baked as fuck and you don't waste any smoke. Since you can't afford zig zag's, this would be the best way for you to extend the life of your bag.

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 12:17 PM
sorry brahh,but i don't get it,if you use zig zags your a faggot?please elaborate..
is the mission to get high..or to Look cool while getting high?Maybe it's an age thing..i dunno
Over here most cunts smoke bongs,if dont have a bong we'll roll a joint,special occasion some might roll a blunt,if got none of the above ya make a bong outta whatever the fuck u got(apple,coke can,dent the middle of can-put some holes in it,put ya weed on top,light that shit and breathe in from where yad drink)cmon bro,how old are you?

sorry to be rude,just if you a smoker you should know these things,light the aluminum can for a bit 1st if ya worried bout any chemicals ya gonna breathe in,but aint gonna be any worse then smokin a ciggarette etc,,

you're cool man but i was just talking to food for though about the zig zags cuz he's a provocative little prick. i don't care about looking cool high clearly cuz i was about to use a fucking milk jug handle and foil to smoke but i wanted to know how harmful it was first. but i always smoke blunts and i just don't fix myself joints. and i'm almost 20.

and you're not being rude man and thank you for your second post about not being worse than cigarette, finally an answer. but i have a pipe now it's all good

J-Cee
06-07-2011, 12:18 PM
^true,done that a few times,done bit in NZ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spots_(cannabis)
edit:to kurupt

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 12:21 PM
I don't know where to begin. You'd rather smoke out of plastic and foil then walk to the damn store and buy zig's because you consider yourself a fag for going that route? That's mind bottling.

You can make a pipe or bong out of anything but since you're lazy as hell that doesn't seem to be an option.

Why not do blades? Roll your greens or hash into small balls, heat up a couple of knives on the stove, cut an empty pop bottle in half, take the heated knife and pick up a ball and sandwich it between the other knife under the bottle and proceed to inhale. Baked as fuck and you don't waste any smoke. Since you can't afford zig zag's, this would be the best way for you to extend the life of your bag.

like i said before, i don't smoke joints, not unless someone is offering me a joint, i smoke blunts. and that second little paragraph doesn't make sense at all..i was lazy so i was willing to smoke out of something else that's why i made the thread.....
and i bought a pipe today soi can't afford zig zags? and again, i don't smoke joints...so what was the point of your posts

J-Cee
06-07-2011, 12:21 PM
all good,have done a jailhouse bong(out of aluminium can) quite a few times,is harsh as,but in desperate times,gotta do these things, eheh..

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 12:25 PM
desperate times, exactly lol like me yesterday

kurupt_kw
06-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Ya, that's what doesn't make sense to me. He'd rather smoke from foil or a can which gives you a very harsh taste instead of going to buy zig's. I rarely smoke anything other then glass pipes or bongs but I would take papers over a can always.

Paco, if you ever go the milk jug route I suggest "sinkers". Cut the jug in half, fill a pail or bathtub with some water, submerge the bottle close to the lid, put some loose foil over the top to make a bowl, add your green and put your flame over it as you slowly lift the bottle up, don't take it all the way out of the water, when it's full of smoke take off the foil put your mouth on it and push the bottle back into the water forcing all of the smoke in your lungs.

I'm glad to hear you invested in a pipe though. Hopefully you grabbed a glass one so you can get the best taste out of your smoke.

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
yup it's an orange glass one

kurupt_kw
06-07-2011, 12:42 PM
That's what I like to hear.

yonder
06-07-2011, 01:03 PM
yeah i know which type you mean and ill try it, thanks=) the most dangerous thing with smoking hash for me is the tobacco and well, the cops.

APOLLO STASH
06-07-2011, 01:31 PM
you shouldn't worry about cops at all.. unless you're smoking in front of a police station

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Ya, that's what doesn't make sense to me. He'd rather smoke from foil or a can which gives you a very harsh taste instead of going to buy zig's. I rarely smoke anything other then glass pipes or bongs but I would take papers over a can always.

Paco, if you ever go the milk jug route I suggest "sinkers". Cut the jug in half, fill a pail or bathtub with some water, submerge the bottle close to the lid, put some loose foil over the top to make a bowl, add your green and put your flame over it as you slowly lift the bottle up, don't take it all the way out of the water, when it's full of smoke take off the foil put your mouth on it and push the bottle back into the water forcing all of the smoke in your lungs.

I'm glad to hear you invested in a pipe though. Hopefully you grabbed a glass one so you can get the best taste out of your smoke.

thats called a gravity bong dude...

and why is there no stickied "post your smoke" thread where we could just discuss shit like this...?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-07-2011, 07:08 PM
hahahahahaha "knife hits"
This surfer white dude showed me that when I was a freshman in college and I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever. Until I tried it. It works but its annoying imo

JASPER BEARDLY
08-04-2011, 10:55 AM
http://www.google.com/search?q=aluminum%20deposit%20from%20smokin

Food how much medicine do they let you get at a time?

food for thought
08-04-2011, 11:06 AM

lol that is well known and its called a gravity bong

lol i feel like im amongst illeterates in this thread i swear

Food how much medicine do they let you get at a time?

im assuming youre talking baout the weed shops down here

i think we can buy up to an oz. every visit but i havent confirmed that thats the limit

we usually gather ervybody loot and purchase almost an oz every week but we never actually bought a whole oz or more so im not sure

makes sense though since 1 oz. + should still be considered distribution and/or illegal or shit idk

wutangclan97chamber
08-04-2011, 11:32 AM
bowls and apples are the shit. i havent rolled anything in like 3 months

food for thought
08-04-2011, 02:51 PM
im going to make a few comments since i was reading this shit just now and im bored and GC had been in the shitter lately

Lol at the square in this thread.

lol

and food for thought, i smoke weed a lot. don't give me that worst kind bullshit, like there's stoner etiquette or some shit, get the fuck out. don't act like you've never been lazy

there is smokers etiquette. you probly jsut dont realize it.

hit the blunt a few itmes and pass it? etiquette. dont wet the blunt tip? etiquette. hit the pipe once and pass it? etiquette. knwoing when to smoke pipe and when to smoke blunts etc? all that shit is etiquette. u get the picture bro

ALSO for one time i agree with food for thought stop smoking blunts you faggit double roll your ez widers (first a little loose and the next a little tighter) using the "boat" technique... it's so much better for smoking goods like a nice joint of blackberry kush because you can taste the weed so much better and not those nasty ass artificial flavors

i wasnt saying dont smoke blunts. i love blunts. i was saying that preferring to use foli and/or plastic instead of papers is retarded and crack headish

what ever happaned to crack head paco, anyway?

he got sonned a few times in this thread bro

kurupt_kw
08-04-2011, 03:25 PM
hahahahahaha "knife hits"
This surfer white dude showed me that when I was a freshman in college and I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever. Until I tried it. It works but its annoying imo

Ha ha. This is all shit I would do when I was 16. It's been over a decade since I've bothered with this but it definitely works.

I once stole my sister's brand new Snow Board jacket and leaned over the stove and burnt the hell out of it. She was not happy.

kurupt_kw
08-04-2011, 03:29 PM
lol i feel like im amongst illeterates in this thread i swear

That is very disrespectful.

illeterates? LOL That was pretty smooth.

food for thought
08-04-2011, 03:31 PM
when yall get on my level, youll be sprinkling a bit of syrian rue into blunts while rolling them to make them burn slowwwwwwww and get you higher

food for thought
08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
That is very disrespectful.

illeterates? LOL That was pretty smooth.

ahahah i knew as soon i as posted that that it was a typo ok? lol

and that post wasnt aimed at a you, just a general statement bro

lol since when do we respect shit in GC anyway

kurupt_kw
08-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Ha ha. I just thought it was funny in this case.

Even if it was directed to me I wouldn't care at all. I'm not getting worked up over the internet.

benzo
08-04-2011, 04:19 PM

we used to call that a "gravity bong" and yes, it is very effective.

wuswordz95
08-04-2011, 05:34 PM
google wasn't useful you think i wouldn't have figured that out? but i know there's at least some dudes on here willing to give me a serious answer so i tried it. so like i said back the fuck off you don't know what you're talking about 'faggit'

hey m ake love not war.

Jin10304
08-04-2011, 09:28 PM
What about the gravity bongs that just use a water bottle as a drainage system by cutting a hole in the bottle, lighting the bowl, drain the water & let the gravity pull on the weed creating smoke?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2011, 09:33 PM
i hadnt gotten high in 2 years but two weeks ago i was so hung over that the only cure i could think of was getting high.

so i obtained a bud, than realized I had not recepticale to smoke it out of.

So i went for the trusty tin foil and it was like a trip down memory lane