PDA

View Full Version : Racism from people of your own colour?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Do you follow old school ways or try modern approaches in life? Old schoolers are stereotyped while the ones who take the more modern approach are ridiculed by the stereotypical.

London is a diverse city but when a whitey wants to be racist they would tell whoever it is to fuck off back to their own county. When someone of your own colour wants to be racist then they talk shit about bananas, coconuts, oreos, bounty bars, etc.

I just want a peaceful life. I have low blood pressure so i don't move much unless i go on a marathon clothes shopping session.

Dokuro
06-07-2011, 07:22 PM
i do me
i try and live implicitly explicit old or modern i'm just me
this kind of mentality can only be obtained by those who do not experience anxiety
to be completely honest i don't even know what anxiety is i mean i know what it says in the text books but that it

PANDA PISS
06-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Do you follow old school ways or try modern approaches in life? Old schoolers are stereotyped while the ones who take the more modern approach are ridiculed by the stereotypical.

London is a diverse city but when a whitey wants to be racist they would tell whoever it is to fuck off back to their own county. When someone of your own colour wants to be racist then they talk shit about bananas, coconuts, oreos, bounty bars, etc.

I just want a peaceful life. I have low blood pressure so i don't move much unless i go on a marathon clothes shopping session.

Ignore people that act that way. Its only to hurt feelings cos they're frustrated with their own shit, or its ingrained from an early age and its a waste of time trying to explain to them that what they're doing doing is inane.

i do me
i try and live implicitly explicit old or modern i'm just me
this kind of mentality can only be obtained by those who do not experience anxiety
to be completely honest i don't even know what anxiety is i mean i know what it says in the text books but that it

Jesus you don't have to rub it in.

Racism should be a big joke we can all enjoy, but only we smart people can do it because in the real world it has nothing to do with someones skin color. Theres so much emotional baggage attached to racism that it hurts people. Peoples neuroses, insecurities, upbringing, miseducation, resentment, class seperation, segregation (still happens in effect but not cause) the media, friends, income, location and a million other factors make people act this way. You can't stop it. It will probably never stop, and that why I think we should kick out everyone whose family hasn't lived here for at least the last 2 million years.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Trust me,in my 28 hrs of living,I've suffered it more from my kind as opposedto my caucasian counterparts, itsnreally pathetic and sad

Dokuro
06-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Jesus you don't have to rub it in.

why would i rub in my mental illness Its called ASPD read up on it

have no anxiety not a good thing it fucks with my flight or fight response
and apparently makes me cold hearted according to the studies

and the upper hand it makes me popular with the ladies always keeping a cool head in stressful situations and it makes me kind of mysterious

now i'm rubbing it in

J.T.S.
06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I love those who love me and hate those who hate me.