PDA

View Full Version : club or party?

yonder
06-07-2011, 04:10 PM
where do you rather spend your time being drunk? at some club or a party at an acquaintance or whatever?

both got their pros and cons but i still cant understand how people can prefer clubbing before a nice party with a good female/male-ratio. but maybe i havent visited the "right" ones but how much can they differ? expensive alcohol, faggot bouncers, crowded with males and since im white i really dont dance(RACIST). also the chance of getting a knife in your back drastically increases if you are within a certain radius of a club.

so if there are any CLUBBERz here, please explain why you like it so much and ill take that in consideration the next time i spend 20$ on a shot of vodka.

im aware that you can combine both but you can only choose one, choose wisely.

kurupt_kw
06-07-2011, 05:05 PM
I'll say a party. I was one of those faggot bouncers for a few years and I'm sick of that scene. Plus I'm now 30 so I feel like an old ass prick who shouldn't be at the club anymore.

Frank Sobotka
06-07-2011, 05:07 PM
At Home by myself.

ShaDynasty
06-07-2011, 05:27 PM
At Home by myself.

word. Its like if I go out get drunk and inflict myself on others I might embarrass the shit out of myself, go home with something that looks like Rasputia or get my ass handed to me.

When I go to clubs I usually don't drink much on the principle of being charged stupid prices for alcohol. When its a house party my tactic is to not drink at all cos then I can rob something more easy or if theres a girl there who can get it, i'll have the upper hand.

Dokuro
06-07-2011, 05:28 PM
party
and all parties should be open house all a parties should have some kind of part rules like my personal favorite underwear only

part fouls include laughing at your expense and not limited to public humiliation

TSA
06-07-2011, 06:30 PM
why would you want to get drunk at home by yourself?
to get dizzy and fall asleep?

I would say party but im at the age where i just(ish) got old enough to go to clubs and thus too old for house parties until my GENERATION steps in BBQ cook outs game up.

ShaDynasty
06-07-2011, 06:42 PM
why would you want to get drunk at home by yourself?

Because theres no other people there

JASPER
06-07-2011, 06:47 PM
I prefer parties 'cause there's usually a lot of places to have sex and in a club not so. Plus clubs usually play the worst music ever and so loud you can't even talk to other people. Also, the parties I go to tend to have pools and free alcohol.

Frank Sobotka
06-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Yup.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-07-2011, 08:44 PM
word. Its like if I go out get drunk and inflict myself on others I might embarrass the shit out of myself, go home with something that looks like Rasputia or get my ass handed to me.

When I go to clubs I usually don't drink much on the principle of being charged stupid prices for alcohol. When its a house party my tactic is to not drink at all cos then I can rob something more easy or if theres a girl there who can get it, i'll have the upper hand.

obviously im not old enuff to get in sum clubs (got a few where i kno ppl) but i agree wiff that last part.. parties ALWAYS give u a chance to make money on stealin summin frm others who r too drunk 2 control themselves... but when i do this i still get drunk cuz its more fun to fuck wiff a drunk bitch while ur drunk too or maybe thts juss me nd i NEVER get to where im off my game...

but nowadays Theres ALWAYS sum1 tryna fight @ the parties sum partys we go to strictly to shut down cuz there thrown by niggas we dnt fucks wiff or they r there... 2nd to last party i went to i beat up a hotel manager LMFAO

check two
06-07-2011, 08:48 PM
^^
Bright future

J-Cee
06-08-2011, 05:33 AM
party for sure,not a club fan at all these days,unless im off my head.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-08-2011, 05:34 AM
obviously im not old enuff to get in sum clubs (got a few where i kno ppl) but i agree wiff that last part.. parties ALWAYS give u a chance to make money on stealin summin frm others who r too drunk 2 control themselves... but when i do this i still get drunk cuz its more fun to fuck wiff a drunk bitch while ur drunk too or maybe thts juss me nd i NEVER get to where im off my game...

but nowadays Theres ALWAYS sum1 tryna fight @ the parties sum partys we go to strictly to shut down cuz there thrown by niggas we dnt fucks wiff or they r there... 2nd to last party i went to i beat up a hotel manager LMFAO

Yeah, um you're bitch as fuck.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-08-2011, 05:37 AM

gq28UQmxDnw

lpzqQst-Sg8

Mumm Ra
06-08-2011, 06:08 AM
I like both equally, and tsa there's no such thing as being too old for house parties
not to mention you're at the prime age for them you young college aged dipshit

I like clubs because you have some with live music, there's a ridiculous amount of club types though. comedy, dance, karaoke, live band, ect. everyone is pretty much there for the same reason anyway - to hook up.
I just like the atmosphere of being out ballin on the town with a bunch of ppl though, if you don't like it you don't like it I guess.

especially if you're just gonna sit at a table or stand in one spot all night you really have no business clubbing

I like large bars more than actual club clubs though so I can pool shark folks in between hitting on females

Edgar Erebus
06-08-2011, 06:18 AM
I'd say party, but then I realize that most parties I've been to were just trying to look and feel (and sound) like clubs, sooo...

Best place to get drunk is offically in the park with a little help of your friends.

Mumm Ra
06-08-2011, 06:24 AM
there's always that ONE fuckface at a house party who knows how to ruin it for everyone too
and yonder if you're paying $20 for shots and ducking stab wounds at clubs I just have no idea wtf is wrong with you
I've witnessed way more fights at house parties anyway

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Yeah, um you're bitch as fuck.

and you're hard because you box your friends in your back yard lol... try going a couple rounds no gloves with your boys or would you not know how to explain your bruises to your mother ?

Frank Sobotka
06-08-2011, 07:53 AM
there's always that ONE fuckface at a house party who knows how to ruin it for everyone too
and yonder if you're paying $20 for shots and ducking stab wounds at clubs I just have no idea wtf is wrong with you
Isn't yonder from sweden or something where there is a pretty much non existent murder rate.

JASPER
06-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Isn't yonder from sweden or something where there is a pretty much non existent murder rate.
Ah Sweden, the rape capital of Europe.

NAH001
06-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Clubs suck coz there always filled with cocksuckers/dickheads.... partys are cool i guess, but i do get a buzz from drinking alone, for instance last nite i got drunk and started listening to Atlantic Starr and Slave bangers, shit was fab!

ShaDynasty
06-08-2011, 09:59 AM
lol

yonder
06-08-2011, 04:30 PM

yeah 20$ for a shot, its crazy. it usually cost 20$ to enter the club also. hahaha im not saying im ducking stab wounds but yeah you are right, fights are gonna happen where alcohol is involved so you can scrath that from the cons of clubbing.

yes i live in sweden and its not all that nice. i wouldnt walk around alone at night if i was a female cuz they raping errbody out here. sure, murders are rare but that doesnt mean people dont get stabbed once in a while. i dont know how its in other countries but its very common to wear a knife at nights.

dont get me wrong i dont feel paranoid when im at the club, thats not what i meant, maybe when im out of town but otherwise its cool.

someone mentioned that you can steal stuff at parties and i dont know how old you are but i used to do that when i was younger, i dont do that anymore. i think you will realize that if you keep doing that you wont get invited to any more partyz and if someone have opened their home to you its pretty fucked up to steal something to show your appreciation.

IrOnMaN
06-08-2011, 04:43 PM
At Home by myself.

My words exactly. Parties and clubs are places for getting into trouble. People are killed, arrested, robbed, raped, etc. Just stay home so you don't have to surround yourself with stupid drunks, drug addicts, drug dealers, ex-cons, etc. If you want to go out, go by yourself to a place where you know there's no nonsense.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-08-2011, 04:46 PM
lol at tectrus taking the long way home from the geology ball so that he doesn't have to walk by the club because he's afraid of getting raped

IrOnMaN
06-08-2011, 04:49 PM
lol at tectrus taking the long way home from the geology ball so that he doesn't have to walk by the club because he's afraid of getting raped

No.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
06-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Relax, I'm not trying to rape you. You're not my type

Mumm Ra
06-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Parties and clubs are places for getting into trouble. People are killed, arrested, robbed, raped, etc. Just stay home so you don't have to surround yourself with stupid drunks, drug addicts, drug dealers, ex-cons, etc. If you want to go out, go by yourself to a place where you know there's no nonsense.
LOL have you ever left your home? this is the most ridiculous thing ive read. a club isn't some videogame where you fight off hordes of drug addicts and cons so you can make it home safely hahaha.

and going by Robert's Invisible College Library thread, i can see why a lot of wu-corpers dont want to be anywhere near a club
im jussayin

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
and you're hard because you box your friends in your back yard lol... try going a couple rounds no gloves with your boys or would you not know how to explain your bruises to your mother ?

*smh*

What I'm saying is that you're acting like a cunt. I'm not saying you're a chick. I'm saying you're a cunt. As in you're starting shit. That's gay shit. Alpha males don't push, they push back. You're acting like a child. Men lead, they don't bully or fight people. Nut up bro. I'm giving you a pro tip, don't act like I'm starting a fight.

You're acting like a punk ass bitch. So yeah as a dude who considers himself to be a bit more refined yeah I'm criticizing you. You're talking yourself up about stealing shit, getting in fights, and hitting on drunk girls. That was cool when I was 15.

Cooooooool story brah.

When I say something dumb I want someone to call me out for it so I can knock it off. I'm doing you a favor.

food for thought
06-08-2011, 11:21 PM
My words exactly. Parties and clubs are places for getting into trouble. People are killed, arrested, robbed, raped, etc. Just stay home so you don't have to surround yourself with stupid drunks, drug addicts, drug dealers, ex-cons, etc. If you want to go out, go by yourself to a place where you know there's no nonsense.

wow

food for thought
06-08-2011, 11:24 PM
I like both equally, and tsa there's no such thing as being too old for house parties
not to mention you're at the prime age for them you young college aged dipshit

I like clubs because you have some with live music, there's a ridiculous amount of club types though. comedy, dance, karaoke, live band, ect. everyone is pretty much there for the same reason anyway - to hook up.
I just like the atmosphere of being out ballin on the town with a bunch of ppl though, if you don't like it you don't like it I guess.

especially if you're just gonna sit at a table or stand in one spot all night you really have no business clubbing

I like large bars more than actual club clubs though so I can pool shark folks in between hitting on females

cosign all points in this big ass post

dret.izm
06-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Parties and clubs are places for getting into trouble. People are killed, arrested, robbed, raped, etc. Just stay home so you don't have to surround yourself with stupid drunks, drug addicts, drug dealers, ex-cons, etc. If you want to go out, go by yourself to a place where you know there's no nonsense.

wow.... nice interesting and exciting life.

*cough*

prefer a good party MUCH more than a club.

clubs are too fucking intense and full of teeth grinding E-ed out fuckheads.

if im drunk enough and with a few people ill go to a club....

but parties are where its at.

EAGLE EYE
06-09-2011, 12:29 AM

i did that 18-21

black out whiskey nights

then had to explain to the construction foreman if i won or not, or if i was still too drunk to drive a roller.

*im happy with my professional jarb though

yonder
06-09-2011, 07:41 AM

are you guys serious with that home alone shit? and where would a place with "no nonsense" be? at grandmas place?

i think i got a little depressed by just readin your post.

by yourself?

Tectrus Moa you sound like the really uncool version of will smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air where you just stopped going outside of your house instead of moving to bel-air.

IrOnMaN
06-09-2011, 07:48 AM
are you guys serious with that home alone shit? and where would a place with "no nonsense" be? at grandmas place?

i think i got a little depressed by just readin your post.

by yourself?

Tectrus Moa you sound like the really uncool version of will smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air where you just stopped going outside of your house instead of moving to bel-air.

Well, I live in Detroit, MI. I constantly hear about clubs and parties being shot up. People are constantly being killed, robbed, beaten, raped, car jacked, etc. Just last week, a guy was killed at a party over something weak. I prefer not to be around people like that.

food for thought
06-09-2011, 07:56 AM
where do you go for no nosense? a museum?

you dont have to go to a club. i dont like going for the same reasons you stated. but you made it seem like you dont go anywhere or do anything.

have you ever danced in your life?

food for thought
06-09-2011, 07:58 AM
ironman, can you describe what having a 'good time' entails in your life?

what do you do to have a good time? say, on the weekends?

not to pick on you, but im really curious

yonder
06-09-2011, 08:00 AM
ok i think i understand but what can go wrong if you are at a friends house and grab a few beers or whatever? call a few girls and put some music on and there you have it - a party.

and in most cases where people get seriously hurt its cuz they fight back or whatever and you sound like the real chill type who would rather turn the other cheek instead of fighting, i wouldnt worry so much if i were you.

Mumm Ra
06-09-2011, 08:01 AM
im white as was able to walk around downtown detroit by myself at 12-1am after a hip hop show, and have some random black dude offer to call his girls over to pick us up and drop me off at my hotel so i didnt have to spend money on a cab lmao

detroit is big though with good and bad areas, im sure if you wanted you could find bars/ clubs to go to that are safe. not that they are as bad as you make em out to be or people wouldnt go
key word is if you wanted though, i highly doubt the safety issue is why you dont hit up clubs

you dont have to go to a club. i dont like going for the same reasons you stated. but you made it seem like you dont go anywhere or do anything.

have you ever danced in your life?
lmao this too

Socrates92
06-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Party's, mainly because I can put my Ipod on, rather than listening to the mainstream faggots that are played in clubs.

And also, it's more difficult to lick whipped cream out of a girls tits at a club.

praise the almitey W
06-09-2011, 12:56 PM
I'll choose the one that's installed with a bedroom.

drippie k
06-09-2011, 03:58 PM
i think if you're tryna get laid, its easier at a party

the club scene is like a once in a while thing to do with your boys

yonder
06-10-2011, 04:21 AM
i think if you're tryna get laid, its easier at a party

the club scene is like a once in a while thing to do with your boys

haha yeah i agree. its like if you fail at the party you will drag your ass to the club and see what happens.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
*smh*

What I'm saying is that you're acting like a cunt. I'm not saying you're a chick. I'm saying you're a cunt. As in you're starting shit. That's gay shit. Alpha males don't push, they push back. You're acting like a child. Men lead, they don't bully or fight people. Nut up bro. I'm giving you a pro tip, don't act like I'm starting a fight.

You're acting like a punk ass bitch. So yeah as a dude who considers himself to be a bit more refined yeah I'm criticizing you. You're talking yourself up about stealing shit, getting in fights, and hitting on drunk girls. That was cool when I was 15.

Cooooooool story brah.

When I say something dumb I want someone to call me out for it so I can knock it off. I'm doing you a favor.

LOL the thing that makes this hilarious is that you think by saying this im trying to show off... me saying i took a quarter from some passed out drunk kid is like me saying my drug dealer just threw me a quarter juss bcuz ... its more of me being happy that i have the quarter rather then trying to "show -off" because i committed a crime...

idk where you live but people are broke out here and this shit happens EVERYDAY ... the thing about the manager is more of an agreement to the claim that people get drunk and fight @ parties especially considering how the dude was trying to rape a friend of mine (a girl not a guy faggits lol) i usually dnt fight over females but wat he did was OD nd shes like fam so yeaaa...

but dude ur like the same age as me LOL stop trying to act like your some experienced ass 30 year old yea its cool to act mature IRL this is the internet haha get over yourself..

and your the tyupe of guy to not tell ur friends how u fucked some female the previous night bcuz ur afraid she'll find out and yell @ u for it hahahahaha...