PDA

View Full Version : Christians did it again

Dokuro
06-08-2011, 07:08 AM
nMY-1jjRKLs
keep in mind schools have to ok anything before its said

notice how he completely mis read the first amendment

the first amendment prohibits government from interfering with Americans right from freely expressing their religious beliefs

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

a high-school is government funded there for no religious establishment shall be respected there

my school would no allow me to say
"that this school was a waist of time i learned nothing new got strait A and skipped about 40% of my days and i could have made more money then waisting my time here"

that was my original graduation speech

but it got pulled because of the content they could have and should have pulled the prayer

Edgar Erebus
06-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Can anyone tell me what happened in the video?

Dokuro
06-08-2011, 06:07 PM
the Texas courts allowed prayer at graduation after a federal judge banned it

while family gets death threats for being agnostic

check two
06-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Texans don't mess around with their christianity, guns, huntin', and wascly wabbits

ShaDynasty
06-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I think if you believe in this shit you should be rounded up and excecuted cos you're obviously a crazy person. Its 2011 already. Its like me picking up green ham and eggs, and going "this is my life now, This book shows that the cat prophet will return to us with dietary advice and forgive all our sins". This is how i'm interpreting it, and everyone else is wrong and they're going to hell for disagreeing. They're crazy people. Come on. People who talk to themselves get institutionalized don't they?

check two
06-08-2011, 07:03 PM
It usually starts early on when the parents force their little ones to go to church and the brainwashing continues from there

Dokuro
06-08-2011, 07:11 PM
actually i'm fine if you believe it

it just means i wont like you

just try and keep your faith out of the public eye

i would have never dreamed of saying a Shinto prayer in my graduation
but i probably should have to get one the hypocrisy when they shut it down in federal and appeals