PDA

View Full Version : Home Studio is finally up. Check me out when you have some time.

Empirical Truth
06-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Peace everybody!

www.soundclick.com/etruth (http://www.soundclick.com/etruth)

"My Reflection" is by far my favourite; regardless of how many tracks I do, this will ALWAYS be my gem (you'll see why ;) lemme know what you think-- Faithful, Home Studio Premiere need to be mixed properly yet.

Peace and thank you so much for listening, and for any feedback you wish to provide.

I want to check you guys out as well, and I will...just insanely busy with work, the commute, and music...but I will :P

cutn' heads
06-08-2011, 10:22 AM
reflections is real dope. your flow was hard there. the others, not so much. lyrics were good but i wasnt feeling you with that soft delivery. just an opinion.

Empirical Truth
06-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Indeed, thanks for coming though man. Appreciate it!

Empirical Truth
06-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Had a little cold recording Reflection haha...but that beat took me away...and of course thinking about that special someone; perfect recipe :P

Big shout out to Artafacts, he produced that joint. He has a mixtape coming soon called "The Light at the End of the Tunnel". I have a spot on there as well....I'll keep you guys posted he does great work

1 love

llBARlllCODEll
06-08-2011, 11:36 AM
yeah i agree wit Cutn' 100%. the reasson i say that is cuz i know u got it in u. i can hear it but its just not present on these songs. hahaaha lol if u wanna collab maybe one of my beats will bring it out of u. PEACE homie

Empirical Truth
06-08-2011, 11:40 AM
lol word...see what we can get cooking then :)

thanks man!