PDA

View Full Version : Question About MY Custom User Title

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Dear Admins,

Today, I attempted to "edit my details" and adjust my "custom user title" to "Wutang Websites Forum Guy" to better describe myself to any interested parties.

However, after I clicked "save changes", rather than "Wu-Tang Websites Forum Guy', which I intended, my custom user title reads "Wu-Tang Websites ***** Guy"

THe issue is that, in my custom user title, the word "Forum' has been replaced by a series of asterisks "****".

Please fix the issue post-haste, or I will fuck you all in your faggot admin mouths.

No, No!!! I 'm just kidding, of course. I was just wondering what the deal was, as I found it curious. I can always adjust my custom user title if necessary. Again, I just wanted to know what was up!

Your Pal,
Dan

Dokuro
06-09-2011, 07:41 PM
your right it did that to me when i tried to change mine to Debasing the Forum

what up with that

06-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Dear Admins,

Today, I attempted to "edit my details" and adjust my "custom user title" to "Wutang Websites Forum Guy" to better describe myself to any interested parties.

However, after I clicked "save changes", rather than "Wu-Tang Websites Forum Guy', which I intended, my custom user title reads "Wu-Tang Websites ***** Guy"

THe issue is that, in my custom user title, the word "Forum' has been replaced by a series of asterisks "****".

Please fix the issue post-haste, or I will fuck you all in your faggot admin mouths.

No, No!!! I 'm just kidding, of course. I was just wondering what the deal was, as I found it curious. I can always adjust my custom user title if necessary. Again, I just wanted to know what was up!

Your Pal,
Dan

I feel as though this forum is being neglected. Please remedy.

check two
06-19-2011, 02:49 PM
http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/nobody-cares-2010-winter-olympics-vancouver-shirt.jpg

06-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Dear Admins,

Your Pal,
Dan

I'm not angry about it, and I have moved on to a new Custom User title, but I am still curious.